Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#897104 May 3, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The spamming has begun.
Time for you to report me, Nancy!!

That'll be difficult, as Waxturd has an equal number of similar messages!!

But knock yourself out, Nancy!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

#897105 May 3, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Smart folks know he said that to exclude the government. Wow!
That explains why you didn't know!!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#897106 May 3, 2013
Benghazi Hearings to start Wednesday, including questions about how the Democrat Fascists Ministry of Propaganda (liberal media) covered event.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#897107 May 3, 2013
Shopping to do. Gotta get ready for 'Daga' weekend. Going to be a great party.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#897108 May 3, 2013
The party of Low Expectation ‘ Liberals/Democrats ‘celebrating April job numbers while those who pay the Tab the producers (Private Sector) unemployment at 7.5%, while the takers (Government) 3.3%, no change in the Labor Force Participation remains at a 30 year Low, while under Obama 9.5 million Americans left the workforce!! This is a party ‘Liberals/Democrats ‘that a support the Idea that FAILURE IS AN OPTION!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#897109 May 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Hoe you figure Homre figured it out?? That's just a dumb statement to give you cover. Didn't work.
Homer should be more concerned about Africa than Walmart's abuse of it's American employee base??
Nice try, but it was stupid any way you look at it.
Homer says Walmart, you reply with Africa.
One has nothing to do with the other, but you attempt to change the subject and excuse Walmart's predatory behavior.
From his reply. "Priorities" look it up.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#897110 May 3, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll be dead by then. Robots already fill orders at Amazon.
I thought you worked at Walmart.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#897111 May 3, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> After all this time he still thinks I'm in WV.
You live in VA, everyone know that. You were born in WV(an Unconstitutional state btw), you were an average student, shy but became more aggressive in your latter school years, some would say a bully. You spent your weekends with family on camping/fishing trips, you got your first gun at 6 and shot your first deer at 12, you were a bit squeasmish whne your father had you gut it. You were married at an early age to your high school sweetheart and subesequently dumoped by her after 10 long years and raising 2 beautiful daughters of which you now share joint custody. You always had a penchant for science as long as it didn't disagree with your rightwing slanted political views. You had a mild flirtation with voting for Perot but eventually settled on Dole. You frequent Jerry's Bar and Grille, love the outdooors and your John Deere Tractor which you use to mow your lawn as often as you can. Parents names are Howard and Estelle. You also have an estranged brother named George.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#897112 May 3, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So Gunner,
where did that kid get the gun to kill his sister?
It has been reported that he got it behind your warehouse off Dixie Highway, right next to your abandoned vodka bottles.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#897113 May 3, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>If true, it's a sad state of affairs. Do you shop at Walmart?
I do all the time. I boycott the liberal/Democrat supported stores. I even pay more, including sales tax just to support Walmart. But if Walmart doesn't have something, I just do what I can to avoid paying state sales tax to a Democrat state, even if it costs more.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#897114 May 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I know you're in Tidewater, VA. I heard the lies about your walking in a dry dock at the Navy Yard.
But you talk like you're still in WVA. After all, you claim to have been in Kinder Morgan's storage terminal there, didn't you??
Don't you use 'gauley bridge wv' in your avatar??
Of course you do. You pretend to be in WVA every day.
No stupid the Kinder Morgan site I was talking about is on Buell St in Chesapeake Va. They have two sites there. One is gasoline. The other is minerals like salt and ammonia nitrite among others. I have been in all the silo and in the gas storage tank as well. Hess oil also has a facility there as well.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#897115 May 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains why you didn't know!!
DumbDave Sockpuppet! ROTFLAMO!!!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#897117 May 3, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop being "dramatical".
Main Entry: dra·mat·i·calPronunciat ion: \dr&#601;&#712;ma t|&#601;&#775;k&#6 01;l,-at|,|&#275;k-\Functi on: adjectivearchaic : dramati c 1

Merium webster is loling@u

Location hidden

#897118 May 3, 2013
Later, losers..........

Y'all can come out of hiding now.

You too, Carol. Have a cigarette. Put another nail in your coffin.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#897119 May 3, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I hate to break this to you but there is this thing called internet shopping now where you click on an item, pay for it with your card, and somebody brings it to your house. It is only a logical progression to ordering everything that way. One store chain here, forget which one, already allows you to call in your order and it is ready when you get there. Better get ready for the future dude it is here.
"Tacocopter Aims To Deliver Tacos Using Unmanned Drone Helicopters"
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#897120 May 3, 2013
Benghazi (I): Does Fox News have a scoop with its cloaked Special Operator?

Not from what I am hearing ‘round the barnyard. Here's an example, from retired Special Forces Col. David Maxwell, on the record and everything, about Fox's ‘scoop' saying SF could have responded to Benghazi in time:

Whistle blower my a**. If this guy is a real special operator (and I have my doubts) I wonder if he realizes what an embarrassment he is to the community. What he offers is pure speculation and not based on any real facts as I have heard and appears to be coming from his fourth point of contact. He comes across as just another conspiracy theorist who is taking Fox News for a ride.

http://ricks.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2013/05/...

Benghazi Hearings to start Wednesday, including questions[???] about how the Republican FOX Ministry of Propaganda (wanna be MSM media) invented coverage of the event.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#897121 May 3, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>If true, it's a sad state of affairs. Do you shop at Walmart?
I like to go to walmart every 5 or 6 weeks just to remind myself why I hate shopping at walmart.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#897122 May 3, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Is Lily male?)
You would think...and a sailor to boot.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#897123 May 3, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Nobody has to work at WalMart. They don't like it they can leave. Funny as how I talk to a lot of those downtrodden they seem happy to be there. Most live quite well. But then two people making $800 a week can live quite well around here.
The left has no solution for jobs. All they ever do is criticize but never offer solutions. How about if the liberal college professors and union employees who make big bucks give the Walmart employees a "leg up" or handout.

Won't happen. Democrats are greedy selfish slobs.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#897124 May 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Later, losers..........
Y'all can come out of hiding now.
You too, Carol. Have a cigarette. Put another nail in your coffin.
Thanks for sharing your spaz routine with us today!

Bawwaaahhh!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min PEllen 98,885
Amy 12-28-14 16 min PEllen 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 19 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,920
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min litesong 49,370
Dear Abby 12-28 33 min PEllen 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 33 min rabbee yehoshooah... 71,278
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 42 min rico 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Jacques Ottawa 182,195
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:12 am PST

ESPN 7:12AM