Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Lileesha Intoxicita

Pompano Beach, FL

#897271 May 3, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It was his opponents wife who threw the book at him Carol.
They be throwin the book at boca lily once she be tryin to cross ole dixie highway to be gittin back to da warehouse afta Happy Hour later.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#897272 May 3, 2013
Diane Sawyer wrote:
<quoted text> It has been reported that frontporchreactionary done fallen off da porch and broken his head. Jimma is a worldwide embarrassment, but especially so in the USA, where his record as president was so wonderful that the voters threw him right out of office and made sure he would not get a second term. He may have been honest, but he was an incompetent president. At least he had something in common with Obama, the incompetent part.
frontporchreactionary is nothing more than a step stool reactionary....

...with an emphasis on the Stool.
NucNutSurpriZobo omy

Pompano Beach, FL

#897273 May 3, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
Nostrilis Waxman, <quoted text>

Anyone can log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to his post... Possibly... but doubtful.. running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection or session is an ip connection.
If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...

It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. Iy you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...
You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...

You got it. I am hip to this.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T50ESI ... p1644
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#897274 May 3, 2013
Diane Sawyer, President Carter lost his re-election bid in 1980 to Ronald Reagan (who had been on the campaign trail for over 10 years) by the slimmest of margins. At least, Jimmy Carter wasn't as big a 'embarrassment ' to the Democrat Party as Arizona 'asshat' Senator Jeff Flake is to Conservatives. Check this out: http://www.nationalmemo.com/this-is-what-it-l... "Just days before the vote to modestly expand gun sale background checks, Senator Jeff Flake (R-AZ) told Caren Teves he agreed with her: Background checks should be strengthened. He then voted with 90 percent of Senate Republicans to prevent that exact legislation from even getting an up-or-down vote.

Teves lost her son Alex when he used his body to shield his girlfriend from a spray of bullets being fired at late-night moviegoers in Aurora, Colorado last year.

Flake’s fraudulent answer to Teves was mild compared to his excuses for not voting for the amendment."

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#897276 May 3, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>100 million huh? You want to rethink that number? Anyone else onboard with this?
I was merely pointing out how things have improved under Obama, you dummies seem to forget just how bad everything collapsed under Bush in 2008.
I can continually sulk about how badly Bush left us if you prefer.

I don't think Bush left us badly at all, he passed the torch with impeccable class and Presidential dignity. Obama promptly turned the presidency into a cheap "C" movie.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#897278 May 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He's been elected President twice. Proving that only nitwits care about the 'records'. I'm happy he can piss you off so easily!!
Other than hateful racists like you and Carol, nobody cares. If they did, he wouldn't have been elected nor re-elected.
Stay stupid. It suits you well.
I'm not mad at the POTUS.

That bwame-duh-potus chit is fer LoserTICS.

(And are you just now figuring out what the REST of the voting population already knew? About par-for the thirty year behind the times jackboot heel licking, partisian suck, on-which-ever-side is greasing the palms of libuhrulTics.)

And I don't find Carol's posts hateful either. She just has her OWN opinions TOO.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#897280 May 3, 2013
Glock Ad Shows What Happens When Criminals Pick The Wrong Guy

Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/05/glock-a...

Hitler Finds Out Gun Control Failed In The Senate

Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/05/hitler-...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#897281 May 3, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing your spaz routine with us today!
Bawwaaahhh!!!
Ahhhh spring, the bears out of their hibernation...the squirrelly in search of replenishing their nuts for horeduhming, the birdbrains twittering..snakes a slithering...ahhh spring lol.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#897282 May 3, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
Diane Sawyer, President Carter lost his re-election bid in 1980 to Ronald Reagan (who had been on the campaign trail for over 10 years) by the slimmest of margins. At least, Jimmy Carter wasn't as big a 'embarrassment ' to the Democrat Party as Arizona 'asshat' Senator Jeff Flake is to Conservatives. Check this out: http://www.nationalmemo.com/this-is-what-it-l... "Just days before the vote to modestly expand gun sale background checks, Senator Jeff Flake (R-AZ) told Caren Teves he agreed with her: Background checks should be strengthened. He then voted with 90 percent of Senate Republicans to prevent that exact legislation from even getting an up-or-down vote.
Teves lost her son Alex when he used his body to shield his girlfriend from a spray of bullets being fired at late-night moviegoers in Aurora, Colorado last year.
Flake’s fraudulent answer to Teves was mild compared to his excuses for not voting for the amendment."
Jimma Carter lost the election because he was a fool. The nation was in a state of depression due to his gross incompetence and failure as a leader. Even Ted the Swimmer Kennedy from his own party challenged him because he was so horrendous! Wake up and smell the peanut oil and alcohol!
NucNutSurpriZobo omy

Pompano Beach, FL

#897283 May 3, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I truly am Topix number one asz-hole! ROTFLMAO!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#897284 May 3, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think Bush left us badly at all, he passed the torch with impeccable class and Presidential dignity. Obama promptly turned the presidency into a cheap "C" movie.
Did you happen to catch the dedication of the nations newest literary and historical preservation tabernacle?

It was presented with utmost class and dignity, for all.

A lovely actual change-a breathe of fresh air!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#897285 May 3, 2013
Diane Sawyer wrote:
<quoted text> Jimma Carter lost the election because he was a fool. The nation was in a state of depression due to his gross incompetence and failure as a leader. Even Ted the Swimmer Kennedy from his own party challenged him because he was so horrendous! Wake up and smell the peanut oil and alcohol!
Listen paly, if O'blowhard challenged it, that's should tell you SOMETHING anyway.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#897286 May 3, 2013
flack wrote:
The numbers were basically flat till November 2008. Then they went in the tank. I guess all the baby boomer's are right wing so they waited till Obama got elected to retire. I shall try again tomorrow! PEACE!!!
My God, you are still in denial.

Look at the graph. You know, the one you deny seeing

Newville, PA

#897287 May 3, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave after looking at the BLS graph you would agree less people are working today than in June of 2009…Right?
No,
More people are working today than there were in june 2009.

Again, you said more people, not a higher percentage.

Try to keep up.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#897288 May 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
My God, you are still in denial.
Look at the graph. You know, the one you deny seeing
u must have a flat head ...
with no room for a brain ...

Newville, PA

#897289 May 3, 2013
You know the NRA is a pack of morons wen they have to get Sara Palin to speak.

Net,they'll probably get Glenn Beck....Oh wait, they already did.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#897290 May 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No,
More people are working today than there were in june 2009.
Again, you said more people, not a higher percentage.
Try to keep up.
RealDave is good for making up excuses and lies and is seldom good for anything else..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#897291 May 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Leftwinger Farrakhan: Joining U.S. Military Is Fighting 'for the Enemy'.. Perhaps Farrakhan should announce to the world that Obama is the 'New Messiah'... ehh.. You idiot??
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#897292 May 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Obama’s entire life has been devoted to fomenting bigotry, racial animus and divide. All of his mentors, from the rancid racist and surrogate father, Frank Marshall Davis to Fan of Farrakhan, Jeremiah Wright, have been rabid, whitey despising racists.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#897293 May 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
The real point to note that not one speaker token or not has an ounce of credibility anywhere outside that convention. That includes Perry who looks and sounds like a Hick trying to appease a loud group which are akin to the tea party but have no relevance with the majority of Americans. If the majority had a voice these idiots would not even pass the background test when applying for gun lic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min red and right 185,974
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 min Cold Front 69,321
Local Politics Do you approve of Daniel Lipinski as Representa... (Sep '12) 24 min Fane 2
Jailbird Jesse Jackson Jr 1 hr Run Jesse Run 5
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Free Thinker 52,421
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 5,827
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr Non _cents 5,160
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]