Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#896943 May 3, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
David Corn's reporting on Mitt Romney's infamous "47 percent" comments has received another journalism prize. Mother Jones took home a National Magazine Award on Thursday in the video category.
In a written statement, Mother Jones co-editor Clara Jeffery said: "To be recognized by the American Society of Magazine Editors in this way is an incredible honor."
The 2012 campaign-defining scoop won Corn a George Polk award in February.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/4...
too bad Mitt can't win something.
Mitt was 1 for 4 life time and he quit the one seat he did win.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#896944 May 3, 2013
Baby boomers are Americans born in the post wat era of 1946 to 1964.

They are retiring at a rate of 10,000 per day a number which is playing havoc with traditional government statistics.

baby boomer statistics can be googled
Boom shocka locka

Chicago, IL

#896945 May 3, 2013
The Dude Abides wrote:
"... ain't it funny... how time.. slips away.."
signed Bill Clinton.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#896946 May 3, 2013
South Carolina bill would make it a crime to implement ObamaCare

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/03/so...

I knew I liked South Carolina!

F R E E D O M (FROM TYRANY/DEMOCRATS)!!!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#896947 May 3, 2013
The bill, approved Wednesday by a vote of 65-39, declares President Obama's signature legislation "null and void."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/03/so...
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#896948 May 3, 2013
It is an excellent way to get the freeloaders to move out of state!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#896949 May 3, 2013
Duel-colored lasers could lead to cheap and efficient lighting

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#896950 May 3, 2013
Physical by smartphone becoming a real possibility

This one is real cool
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#896951 May 3, 2013
Eric Holder Calls Kansas Law that Criminalizes Federal Gun Control "Unconstitutional"

Right now the ball is in the court of Kansas legislators. Holder promised the Kansas governor that the federal government would go about business as usual, effectively ignoring the law because “Federal officers […] cannot be forced to choose between the risk of a criminal prosecution by a state and the continued performance of their federal duties.”

If Kansas lawmakers stick to their guns, then Holder will “take all appropriate action, including litigation if necessary” in order to maintain the federal government’s supremacy as the top dog.

Holder’s letter of warning might come off as a bit oppressive, but the Constitution is quite clear on this issue. The Supremacy Clause reads,“This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the constitution or laws of any state to the contrary notwithstanding.”

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/guns/e...

can also be applied to Obamacare.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#896954 May 3, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
4 years and you still have a longing for Barney Frank. Buy a binky and go suck it, might make you feel better.
You rightwingers continually display homoerotic fantasies, come out of the closet.
Truth hurts doesn't it Lily? You're homo-erotic tendencies show up on these threads daily, along with your lack of education in the English language, and politics. But what would we do for comic relief, if you didn't post?
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#896956 May 3, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Back again!!! If anyone is interested I will be selling Obama snakeoil all weekend!! I am the top Obama snakeoil seller here in Washington,DC , aka The "Obamatron Queen" of the psych ward here at the mental institution I reside in! Here I am doing what I do best, that is when I'm not here on Topix, judging all your posts!!
Leave me your phone number!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Call me!!!!!
Hugs!!! Not Surprized.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#896957 May 3, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Top Obama Snakeoil Seller, Lily Boca Raton, FL!!!!!!!!
Join my jubilee!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8xza989hV48XX
Proudly, Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#896958 May 3, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Morning!!! As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using my sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be juding your posts all day. I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!!
Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends!!!! I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret is cheese and double strength depends, try it!!!)
Most sincerely, Not Surprized!!
And boys, phone numbers please!! Call me!
A quick reminder!!!!!!!! I run scripts when judging as they allow me a huge advantage when it comes to judging the posts! I realize it's cheating but it makes me feel so much better about our team losing the election!!
The judgits to me are like a consolation prize when I think about how badly our Obamabot friends are doing right now. I delude myself with them and try to convince myself we are winning!!! Join me!!
I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!! PLEASE join me!
Hugs, Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#896959 May 3, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
FYI!!!!!!!!!!
I just finished installing a redundant alarm system under my bed to catch all my sockpuppets. Next step is to put a cheap camera/alarm on my hat to catch the sockpuppet who keeps stealing my name. Already did the cafeteria.
Those dumb slimey sockpuppets have no clue I'm getting them next time. They will be getting fingerprinted for sure next time. Can't wait until the next election when I can get myself arrested.
That will be fun. Justice.
Be right back, time for my breakfast and another change of (whew) depends!!
Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#896960 May 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow,another right whiner who doesn't get the Global Warming is climate change.
It doesn't mean that every place on Earth is warmer all the time.
So, whether the planet gets warmer or cooler, the reason is the use of fossil fuels?

Remember, you fools have based all of your conclusions on a negligible increase in average temperatures over the last 100 years, essentially a millisecond in the history of the planet.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#896962 May 3, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Got plenty of those to. As I said you have no clue where I live.
Heck I've even got Wood Chicks BBQ around the corner. Maybe you have heard of them.
Flack living in the loan Walmart utopia where mom and pop and other local businesses peaceful co-exist with Walmart, the rest of the country devastated by Walmart.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#896963 May 3, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Flack living in the loan Walmart utopia where mom and pop and other local businesses peaceful co-exist with Walmart, the rest of the country devastated by Walmart.
Good morning Honer and Happy 15,000 stock market day and 1600 S&P day.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#896964 May 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow,another right whiner who doesn't get the Global Warming is climate change.
It doesn't mean that every place on Earth is warmer all the time.
I guess the shock value of "Global Warming" has outlived it's usefulness, especially when one considers the "globe" isn't warming.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#896965 May 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Honer and Happy 15,000 stock market day and 1600 S&P day.
Good morning. I may yet retire on schedule no thanks to Bush and thanks to Obama! My 401K is smoking right now after the Bush debacle.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#896966 May 3, 2013
flack wrote:
With a new app on your phone at WalMart (and others coming soon) you can scan each purchase as you put it in the cart. When you get to the register you simply download the data and pay the bill. No more need to remove everything from the cart.
I'm not saying whether this is bad or good.
The eventual outcome to this is no more cashiers. Sheesh, is there anything good at all about Walmart? I expect next they'll have robots to stock the shelves.

I'm begging now, please stop shopping theere for the good of mankind. You must have some shred of human decency buried somewhere deep within your dying hulking shell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Car Paint, Paint and Various cosmetics products... 24 min johnson 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 35 min Mandela 68,650
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 70,076
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Beavis 179,348
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 2 hr wasademocratNomore 5
durban women lets explore your fantasies bbm pins 3 hr slum ou 3
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 4 hr obomba 102
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]