Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
823,741 - 823,760 of 1,095,678 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Diane Sawyer wrote:
<quoted text> It has been reported that you are already inebriated, and Happy Hour has not even begun. Shame on you and your filthy mouth, too.
Argo fk yourself

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, do you think all their customers were created or did they take them from other stores & restaurants that had to then close?
You people are morans. We have 5.6% unemployment here. New people arriving every day. The only stores that close around here are the ones run by people wgo don't know what they are doing. With the exception of Realtime you other yahoos have no clue where I leave.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the moron that said the "hillbilly parendts" gave him the gun. That's not what credible news sources have reported, lowlife dem. Later, speculation queen.
Ok Einstein, where did the kid get the gun?
A. He bought it himself
B. he stole it

Tell us the story then you stupid moron
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
So if the gun wasn't a gift then you must be claiming he stole it or bought it himself!
Jimmy you are one stupid pile of crap, zero logical reasoning ability.
He's going to chew on that bone all day, he and eman , two dummies from dumb vile
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
What was that channel Al Jazeera Gore sold? Wasn't it the Glow Bull Warming channel?
Baawwaaahhh!!!!
Jimmy you did hear Al Jazeera was going to Hire American Journalist!! I’m wondering if they’re going to offer Chris Matthews or Schultz or maybe even overbite a job, how about Carney being their PR guy!!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

I'll take the local hardware store, the local lumber yard, the local grocery, the local pizza joint, the local auto mechanic, the local thrift store, the local mom and pop stores, the local bakery, you can have your crappy Walmart surrounded by your crappy chain stores Flack. Enjoy!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Although I will buy more from the Sherwin-Williams now that I have seen all the made in the U.S.A. products they have on their shelves.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
One guy comes out with a theory & Flacktard says :I told you so".
Just like this moron clings to his "labor participation rate" as some sot of new proof the economy is getting worse when he is too uninformed to know that the participation rate has been declining since the late 90's.
I love it. Its NASA did this & NASA did that * & isn't it great but when NASA says that is global Warming is real, NASA becomes a bunch of lying dicks.
That's another lie. It was stable all the way from 2003 to 2009 when it started dropping like a rock. When I have time tomorrow I will check back through the 80's and 90's.
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
I want to take some time out from my boring and repetitious existence now to make one of my usual retarded posts. Most of you know me as "Not Surprized"
(Not Surprized) best known as 'Waxturds', the slightly chubby--"chubby chasing"--Obama worshipping moron from an embarrassing hidden location, but I'm so much more than that. I'm caring, I'm giving, I'm sensual. Its just that as I get older and fatter, things have slowed down quite a bit for me. A couple of years ago you'd have never caught me posting for 12 straight hours because the phone would ring 5-6 times a night (and it'd be a different dude every time!!!). Now, I'm lucky if the janitor knocks on my door for a quickie after cleaning the community toilets. I guess what I'm REALLY saying is..... I need friends (lovers too!!). I'll do literally anythng to earn your trust, and you can mop up the floor with me six ways from Sunday.
Please...leave your phone numbers and,,
Just love me....
Sincere and Warmest hugs!!! Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
They create hundreds of low paying parttime jobs and instruct their employees on how to apply for medicaide, Walmart believes in socialized medicine, we the taxpayers are paying their employees health insurance, we the taxpayers are paying their property taxes, we the taxpayers are allowing them to keep the sales tax they collect. You're so way out there on this that it's pathetic.
Other businesses cannot compete with them, they come into town to destroy. Before you know it, all surrounding businesses hear this:
"This is cheaper at Walmart" no hit it's cheaper.
lmao!!!
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. Shooting at GWB airport Houston
Boca lily thinks they were doing "shots" in the cocktail lounge.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
I'll take the local hardware store, the local lumber yard, the local grocery, the local pizza joint, the local auto mechanic, the local thrift store, the local mom and pop stores, the local bakery, you can have your crappy Walmart surrounded by your crappy chain stores Flack. Enjoy!
Me too!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy you did hear Al Jazeera was going to Hire American Journalist!! I’m wondering if they’re going to offer Chris Matthews or Schultz or maybe even overbite a job, how about Carney being their PR guy!!
Baawwaahhh!!!!!

Any of the above communist/Democrat America Haters will do, I'm sure.

LOL!!!!
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Argo fk yourself
Boca Lily...the filthiest mother's mouth on the planet. Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Interesting. Shooting at GWB airport Houston
Self-inflected
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
They create hundreds of low paying parttime jobs and instruct their employees on how to apply for medicaide, Walmart believes in socialized medicine, we the taxpayers are paying their employees health insurance, we the taxpayers are paying their property taxes, we the taxpayers are allowing them to keep the sales tax they collect. You're so way out there on this that it's pathetic.
Other businesses cannot compete with them, they come into town to destroy. Before you know it, all surrounding businesses hear this:
"This is cheaper at Walmart" no shit it's cheaper.
What's your alternative, sheet fer brains? More welfare lines?

Yeah, thought so, propaganda queen & loser.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou,'Obama has led a more priveleged life than most whites.' Try to proofread your spelling-- it's not priveleged . The correct spelling is 'privileged'. Barack Hussein Obama was raised by a young single mother who was struggling to complete her college education, worked to support herself and her young son and needed help from her middle class , Kansas-born parents. Not so 'privileged ' as 'most whites', but closer to the social norm these days . "Obama is considerably wealthy from his books and his short stents as both a lawyer and a senator. " The Obama's joint tax returns show that he made roughly $600,000 in the last year mostly on sales of his books and his President's salary --well within the median range of taxpayers who President Obama says ought to have a 3% raise in their taxes. So, basically , President Obama thinks that he and people like him--in the same income bracket should shoulder more of the tax burden for the country.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...

This is sick. Is there no end to the disease of the liberal mind? These subhumans should be euthanized..

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No kidding, agree
I saw this in one of the articles comments, and I just couldn't resist stealing it,

"The only way to stop a 5 year old with a gun is a 2 year old with a gun.

W. Lapierre

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
Got plenty of those to. As I said you have no clue where I live.

Heck I've even got Wood Chicks BBQ around the corner. Maybe you have heard of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••