Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
823,741 - 823,760 of 1,101,335 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#896751 May 2, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
They create hundreds of low paying parttime jobs and instruct their employees on how to apply for medicaide, Walmart believes in socialized medicine, we the taxpayers are paying their employees health insurance, we the taxpayers are paying their property taxes, we the taxpayers are allowing them to keep the sales tax they collect. You're so way out there on this that it's pathetic.
Other businesses cannot compete with them, they come into town to destroy. Before you know it, all surrounding businesses hear this:
"This is cheaper at Walmart" no shit it's cheaper.
What's your alternative, sheet fer brains? More welfare lines?

Yeah, thought so, propaganda queen & loser.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#896752 May 2, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou,'Obama has led a more priveleged life than most whites.' Try to proofread your spelling-- it's not priveleged . The correct spelling is 'privileged'. Barack Hussein Obama was raised by a young single mother who was struggling to complete her college education, worked to support herself and her young son and needed help from her middle class , Kansas-born parents. Not so 'privileged ' as 'most whites', but closer to the social norm these days . "Obama is considerably wealthy from his books and his short stents as both a lawyer and a senator. " The Obama's joint tax returns show that he made roughly $600,000 in the last year mostly on sales of his books and his President's salary --well within the median range of taxpayers who President Obama says ought to have a 3% raise in their taxes. So, basically , President Obama thinks that he and people like him--in the same income bracket should shoulder more of the tax burden for the country.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#896753 May 2, 2013
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...

This is sick. Is there no end to the disease of the liberal mind? These subhumans should be euthanized..

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#896754 May 2, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding, agree
I saw this in one of the articles comments, and I just couldn't resist stealing it,

"The only way to stop a 5 year old with a gun is a 2 year old with a gun.

W. Lapierre

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#896755 May 2, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
I'll take the local hardware store, the local lumber yard, the local grocery, the local pizza joint, the local auto mechanic, the local thrift store, the local mom and pop stores, the local bakery, you can have your crappy Walmart surrounded by your crappy chain stores Flack. Enjoy!
Got plenty of those to. As I said you have no clue where I live.

Heck I've even got Wood Chicks BBQ around the corner. Maybe you have heard of them.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#896756 May 2, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
I want to take some time out now to make a serious post. Most of you know me as "NWaxman"
(No SurpriseNuculurNutSurpriZed, Diane Sawyer,) best known as 'Waxturds', the slightly chubby--"chubby chasing"--teabagger from Connecticut, but I'm so much more than that. I'm caring, I'm giving, I'm sensual. Its just that as I get older and fatter, things have slowed down quite a bit for me. A couple of years ago you'd have never caught me posting for 12 straight hours because the phone would ring 5-6 times a night (and it'd be a different dude every time!!!). Now, I'm lucky if the janitor knocks on my door for a quickie after cleaning the community toilets. I guess what I'm REALLY saying is..... I need friends (lovers too!!). I'll do literally anythng to earn your trust, and you can mop up the floor with me six ways from Sunday.
Please...leave your phone numbers and,,
Just love me....
Sincere and Warmest hugs!!! NWaxman
Translation:

Whah! Whah! Whah!

Somebody is beating me at judgeits!

Whah! Whah! Whah!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#896757 May 2, 2013
The Dude Abides wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, man, to be fair, if you're a proctologist, you are already aware that everyone is an asshole - you got one, don't you? Or did they cut it out with the rest of your colon? Otherwise why'd you become a proctologist? Personally, man, if it were up to me, we'd all be gynecologists and then you've already lost half your market.
Have you considered having your doctor install an Orthopedic Head Support for you?

#896758 May 2, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You people are morans. We have 5.6% unemployment here. New people arriving every day. The only stores that close around here are the ones run by people wgo don't know what they are doing. With the exception of Realtime you other yahoos have no clue where I leave.
Where you "leave"? Hell, Flack, we don't give a flying fig about where, we just want to know when.(Also, I'm not really sure what you meant by self-inflected...I didn't think you care about pronunciation...)

Lapeer, MI

#896759 May 2, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> 1st of all, your logic is nonexistent. N.Korea is an eminent threat, yet nobody is pushing for a full scale invasion of them. 2ndly, you talk as if Clinton was never wrong. He's human, & prone to making mistakes, but I won't even call that a mistake. He signed the act, but he didn't invade the country.
3rd, Bush couldn't wait to get rid of Saddam. He used 9/11 as a ploy (along with lies) to get the invasion passed by Congress. He knew the Dems wouldn't have voted in favor of the Iraqi invasion/war without his & Cheney's lies, & the nightmare of 9/11 still awaking folks from their sleep. Stop trying to make Bush out to be anything close to a good president. He did nothing to help average Americans in his entire 8yr tenure.
Apples & Oranges, Dood. N. Korea is a whole different ball game. For starters, they are in deadly close proximity to our allies and threaten them constantly with Nuclear attack. Secondly, China won't stand for a military move on their border. Too close for comfort.

Try talking out of your mouth for once in your life.

Lapeer, MI

#896760 May 2, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Another tough day for republicans as they try to appeal to the minorities that their base hates LOL
Hey, Luzer.

Clear thinking is a rare event to witness nowadays in the Liberal media. Sucking Obama is their national priority.

Clear thinking is abhored by the Boy Messiah. "Don't even think about trying it", says the Magic Negro.

Bravo!

Jimmy

Newington, CT

#896761 May 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you considered having your doctor install an Orthopedic Head Support for you?
Baawwaaahhhhh!!!!!

Lapeer, MI

#896763 May 2, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
A US jury has awarded $240m (£154m) to 32 mentally disabled men who suffered decades of abuse while working at a turkey processing company in Iowa.
Jurors in Davenport heard how the men had been kicked, verbally abused and denied toilet breaks by their employers from Henry's Turkey Service.
One expert said the disabled workers - who were each paid only $65 per month - had been "virtually enslaved".
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-223...
Turkey Processing Plant?

Liberals are being 'processed'??

Tell me more about this.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#896764 May 2, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
Aunt Bettie Lou,'Obama has led a more priveleged life than most whites.' Try to proofread your spelling-- it's not priveleged . The correct spelling is 'privileged'. Barack Hussein Obama was raised by a young single mother who was struggling to complete her college education, worked to support herself and her young son and needed help from her middle class , Kansas-born parents. Not so 'privileged ' as 'most whites', but closer to the social norm these days . "Obama is considerably wealthy from his books and his short stents as both a lawyer and a senator. " The Obama's joint tax returns show that he made roughly $600,000 in the last year mostly on sales of his books and his President's salary --well within the median range of taxpayers who President Obama says ought to have a 3% raise in their taxes. So, basically , President Obama thinks that he and people like him--in the same income bracket should shoulder more of the tax burden for the country.
But__but__but, Jeremiah Wright, Bill Ayres, Saul Alinsky, Valerie Jarret, Tony Rezko etc etc etc.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#896765 May 2, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I saw this in one of the articles comments, and I just couldn't resist stealing it,
"The only way to stop a 5 year old with a gun is a 2 year old with a gun.
W. Lapierre
Leo I was strolling around web and seen this, I couldn’t resist… Why is it good to have a Democrat passenger? A: You can park in the handicap zone!!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#896766 May 2, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes my favoite little sock, you are doing a great job for us today!! Keep it up, it means an awful lot to me!! And we all know how dexterous those wrists and hands of yours are!! Go Jimmy!!!!!!
Baawwwwahhhh!!!! lilylilyturd. ROTFLMAO!!!!
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#896767 May 2, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Iam my favoite little sock, I'm doing a great job for us today!! I'll keep it up, it means an awful lot to me!! And we all know how dexterous those wrists and hands of mine are!! Go Meeeeee!!!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

#896768 May 2, 2013
moshx wrote:
http://radio.foxnews.com/todds tarnes/top-stories/middle-scho ol-anti-bullying-lesson-includ es-lesbian-role-play.html
This is sick. Is there no end to the disease of the liberal mind? These subhumans should be euthanized..
Faux Radio? Todd Starnes advertises as being endorsed by Sarah Palin, Mark Levin, and Hannity...probably one of YOUR more credible sources. Must assume you are in favor of bullying.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#896769 May 2, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Leo I was strolling around web and seen this, I couldn’t resist… Why is it good to have a Democrat passenger? A: You can park in the handicap zone!!
Q: What do you call Democrats like leosnana/lily with an IQ of 140?

A: A foursome!!!!

Baawwaaahhh!!!!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#896770 May 2, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You people are morans. We have 5.6% unemployment here. New people arriving every day. The only stores that close around here are the ones run by people wgo don't know what they are doing. With the exception of Realtime you other yahoos have no clue where I leave.
I know exactly where you live.

holland rd& Buckner Blvd, location of the new Walmart?

But to think Walmart & those 50 stores & restaurants aren't taking customers from other existing stores & restaurants is being more than a tad naive a tad naive.

Lapeer, MI

#896771 May 2, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Where you "leave"? Hell, Flack, we don't give a flying fig about where, we just want to know when.(Also, I'm not really sure what you meant by self-inflected...I didn't think you care about pronunciation...)
You probably correct graffiti language in restrooms while you're servicing customers, too.

Bizzy, Bizzy, Bizzy!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min litesong 46,375
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 22 min FXX 3
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 24 min My Flowers 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Whiny1 4,683
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr I Hate You 49,487
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,753
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 177,520
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE