Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
823,721 - 823,740 of 1,085,048 Comments Last updated 35 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>The gun was marketed as "My First Gun"--they even had in it hot pink for little girls...LaPierre must be so proud that the gun manufacturers profits extend beyond Newtown and Aurora into the never- too-young-to-die market.
I had no idea such a thing existed. I am beyond disgusted.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Bet you still believe in Santa Clause too. The recovery, if any (which I doubt), is in spite of Obama. Not because of him.
Like this excuse wasn't predicted after Obama was elected.

Flacktard thinks we are still losing 750,000 jobs a month with an economy shrinking at over a 6% rate.
The Dude Abides

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
From Vermont to Florida, South Carolina to California, Idaho to Iowa, 86 communities across America have stopped big box retailers – Wal-Mart, K-Mart, and the like – from locating in their towns.
But why ever would anyone want to do that? In his autobiography, Wal-Mart CEO Sam Walton says that Wal-Mart would never go to a town that didn't want it. He says there are plenty of places just pining for the low-priced mountains of stuff that Wal-Mart he net result to a community is a loss of jobs, about 1.5 for every Wal-Mart employee, according to Sprawl-Busters.
http://www.yesmagazine.org/issues/cities-of-e...
You are a fool Flack.
'the net result to a community is a loss of jobs, about 1.5 for every Wal-Mart employee, according to Sprawl-Busters.'
'the next step – opening regional “Superstores,” which offer groceries, auto repair, and other services, and closing their smaller stores in surrounding towns.'
Pretty soon you can say goodbye to that Dollar Store and your food supermarket, hell probably the Wendy's and Applebee's too!
Yeah, man, he is. It's pretty much red state blue state stuff again. About 25 years ago Prince Charles and Diana came to DC and Reagan or somebody took them on a tour of Fairfax County Virginia. Charles fuckin' flipped out, man! There he was in the car with these "dignitaries" who were, like, proud of this shit and he was tryin' to claw his way out of the limousine. No really, Virginia, flack's Virginia, is in large part ex-military, ex-Fed and they got no clue, man. The more shit you can cram into a mile of highway the better! Fuck trees, man, go to Massachusetts if you want trees. You never saw anything like it. You got no GPS? forget drivin' in ex-military Virginia cause everything there looks exactly like everything else: grey or brown.

Sometimes I'll get totally stoned and drive out 123 past the CIA (George Bush Center for Intelligence - tee-hee) and just motor on down through Tyson's and Vienna trying to figure out what they see in all this? Walmart? Screw that, man. Another shitbox American company sellin' cheap chinee shit to retired sojurs an' farmers, eager to grab aholt the good life. Now get your ass out there, man, and start drowning some of these people before they eat your brains.

Here, I repeat myself... what "good" has ever come out of the south? When you think of "problem solving" do you think, "I need to find me some redneck assholes!" When choosing a brain surgeon do you interview ex-military personnel? C'mon, man, get busy.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
Aunt Bettie Lou, "It was a Democrat president who ordered the A-bombs be dropped in Japan and the same Democrat who ordered the fire bombs be dropped on Germany innocents. " The same 'Democrat President' who Tea Party journalist hack Charles Krauthammer compared favorably to his darling President George W Bush? "Democrats in the south kept slavery an institution for over 100 years and it was the same Democrats who did everything within their power to deny them their civil rights close to another 100 years."The same Southern Democrats that Tea Party founder Freedom Works director Dick Armey claimed were the predecessor 'small government patriots' of his own movement?(Remember too that it was a bi-partisan political ticket, Lincoln(R-Illinois) and Andrew Johnson, only 99%er southern democrat to support Lincoln(D-Tennessee) that abolished slavery in America ) It was a Democrat president who escalated our presence in Vietnam an another Democrat president who escalated the war.(Wrong! It was a Democrat President Johnson who escalated the Vietnam War then opened peace talks with the Vietcong and North Vietnam in hopes of ending the war. It was a Republican President Nixon who unnecessarily expanded the Vietnam War by starting a new one with the invasion of Cambodia and ruthlessly began targeting civilians and terrorizing innocent Vietnamese with a massive 'carpet bombing ' campaign(more bombs dropped then in the entire WW II conflict) and mining of North Vietnamese harbors(a country that we were not officially at war with)
Carol says she went to U of Illinois, but I think it was really Texas. They make their own history books there. They even removed Thomas Jefferson from them.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

It was also a Democrat who became the president after Lincoln's death who took away the 40 acres and a mule promised by General Grant from thousands of slaves who were already working their own land and returned it to white slave owners.

You democrats need to do a little more soul searching before being so quick to accuse republicans of being the bad guys.

We're not perfect but the democratic party's history is not pretty, and a horse just doesn't change its colors by the signing of one piece of legislation by one democrat.

A republican president would have also signed the CRA of 1964. It's time had come. In fact, a republican congressman is credited for its passing in Congress after working tirelessly behind the scenes. You can find this to be true on any documented historical website.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, this from a guy who worships Walmart. You need to look in the mirror once.
Hello Homer and happy national truffles day. I wonder if WalMart stocks truffles?

Sam's Club might.

BTW Homer__"first time" unemployment claims fell to a five year low last week__that's a signal of progress. All the nations major homebuilders are seeing gains in the value of their stock__that's a huge signal of progress.

The Detroit three continue to impress with Ford sales up 16% in April and GM and Chrysler up 11%

What's not to like?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>The gun was marketed as "My First Gun"--they even had in it hot pink for little girls...LaPierre must be so proud that the gun manufacturers profits extend beyond Newtown and Aurora into the never- too-young-to-die market.
But a visit to the "kids corner" page reveals a gallery of photos that some people might find unsettling:
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/05/crick... .

As a society we're fcked.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I had no idea such a thing existed. I am beyond disgusted.
The Obama Budget Proposal

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The statistics prove that not to be true around here. For every WalMart built you get at least 50 other stores and restaurants. Around here when they build a new one you get a Sally's, Wendy's, Jiffy lube, three or four small strip malls full of stores and food joints, Applebee's, Dollar Tree, etc. They create hundreds of jobs over and above their own hires.
So, do you think all their customers were created or did they take them from other stores & restaurants that had to then close?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

The Dude Abides wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, man, he is. It's pretty much red state blue state stuff again. About 25 years ago Prince Charles and Diana came to DC and Reagan or somebody took them on a tour of Fairfax County Virginia. Charles fuckin' flipped out, man! There he was in the car with these "dignitaries" who were, like, proud of this shit and he was tryin' to claw his way out of the limousine. No really, Virginia, flack's Virginia, is in large part ex-military, ex-Fed and they got no clue, man. The more shit you can cram into a mile of highway the better! Fuck trees, man, go to Massachusetts if you want trees. You never saw anything like it. You got no GPS? forget drivin' in ex-military Virginia cause everything there looks exactly like everything else: grey or brown.
Sometimes I'll get totally stoned and drive out 123 past the CIA (George Bush Center for Intelligence - tee-hee) and just motor on down through Tyson's and Vienna trying to figure out what they see in all this? Walmart? Screw that, man. Another shitbox American company sellin' cheap chinee shit to retired sojurs an' farmers, eager to grab aholt the good life. Now get your ass out there, man, and start drowning some of these people before they eat your brains.
Here, I repeat myself... what "good" has ever come out of the south? When you think of "problem solving" do you think, "I need to find me some redneck assholes!" When choosing a brain surgeon do you interview ex-military personnel? C'mon, man, get busy.
You make a compelling argument for staying the hell out of Virgina. Although my wife and I did go to Virginia Beach once and were able to have a glass of wine and beer on the beach while listening to live music without being harrassed, pummeled to the ground, and hog-tied by the local PD, so I guess the entire state isn't a complete hellhole.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Homer and happy national truffles day. I wonder if WalMart stocks truffles?
Sam's Club might.
BTW Homer__"first time" unemployment claims fell to a five year low last week__that's a signal of progress. All the nations major homebuilders are seeing gains in the value of their stock__that's a huge signal of progress.
The Detroit three continue to impress with Ford sales up 16% in April and GM and Chrysler up 11%
What's not to like?
Hey Realtime, things are pretty good, myself we have been swamped, making American made products, for months now. Just think 35% of the country is rightwingers, if they ever get in the game, this economy will be smoking. They can't drive those 10 year old cars around forever, maybe those auto sales you posted are already an indication.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Forget it, Flack is hopeless, he'd rather buy Chinese made crap from Walmart.
Purchasing 52 oz Peanut butter pretty much sums it up eh?

Oh and George Jones is going in the dirt today__Laura Bush is there.

How that crazy sumbitch lived 81 years is anyone's guess?

Pickled maybe?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, do you think all their customers were created or did they take them from other stores & restaurants that had to then close?
They took 1,000 good paying full time jobs with benefits and turned them into 2,000 part time jobs with lousy wages and no benefits, what's not to like? Welcome to Flackworld.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
So if the gun wasn't a gift then you must be claiming he stole it or bought it himself!
Jimmy you are one stupid pile of crap, zero logical reasoning ability.
Speculate much, moran lily?

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Scientists starting to wonder if we are headed into a mini ice age. Mini is not defined.
Or like I've said all along just the normal climate cycle.

One guy comes out with a theory & Flacktard says :I told you so".

Just like this moron clings to his "labor participation rate" as some sot of new proof the economy is getting worse when he is too uninformed to know that the participation rate has been declining since the late 90's.

I love it. Its NASA did this & NASA did that * & isn't it great but when NASA says that is global Warming is real, NASA becomes a bunch of lying dicks.
Money

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You make a compelling argument for staying the hell out of Virgina. Although my wife and I did go to Virginia Beach once and were able to have a glass of wine and beer on the beach while listening to live music without being harrassed, pummeled to the ground, and hog-tied by the local PD, so I guess the entire state isn't a complete hellhole.
Go to Miami if you wanna get beat and jailed by a redneck cop. Those boys is corrupt.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the dipstick who posted that Obama never held a real job.
RealDave prior to Obama becoming President what Jobs did Obama have/hold Outside of Government?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text> Purchasing 52 oz Peanut butter pretty much sums it up eh?
Oh and George Jones is going in the dirt today__Laura Bush is there.
How that crazy sumbitch lived 81 years is anyone's guess?
Pickled maybe?
Yes, I suppose it does.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The statistics prove that not to be true around here. For every WalMart built you get at least 50 other stores and restaurants. Around here when they build a new one you get a Sally's, Wendy's, Jiffy lube, three or four small strip malls full of stores and food joints, Applebee's, Dollar Tree, etc. They create hundreds of jobs over and above their own hires.
They create hundreds of low paying parttime jobs and instruct their employees on how to apply for medicaide, Walmart believes in socialized medicine, we the taxpayers are paying their employees health insurance, we the taxpayers are paying their property taxes, we the taxpayers are allowing them to keep the sales tax they collect. You're so way out there on this that it's pathetic.
Other businesses cannot compete with them, they come into town to destroy. Before you know it, all surrounding businesses hear this:
"This is cheaper at Walmart" no shit it's cheaper.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
One guy comes out with a theory & Flacktard says :I told you so".
Just like this moron clings to his "labor participation rate" as some sot of new proof the economy is getting worse when he is too uninformed to know that the participation rate has been declining since the late 90's.
I love it. Its NASA did this & NASA did that * & isn't it great but when NASA says that is global Warming is real, NASA becomes a bunch of lying dicks.
We had a blizzard in October than knocked power out for a week two years ago, it's snowing out west and Spring started a month late here again this year.

You are an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••