Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
823,721 - 823,740 of 1,095,495 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Scientists starting to wonder if we are headed into a mini ice age. Mini is not defined.
Or like I've said all along just the normal climate cycle.

One guy comes out with a theory & Flacktard says :I told you so".

Just like this moron clings to his "labor participation rate" as some sot of new proof the economy is getting worse when he is too uninformed to know that the participation rate has been declining since the late 90's.

I love it. Its NASA did this & NASA did that * & isn't it great but when NASA says that is global Warming is real, NASA becomes a bunch of lying dicks.
Money

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You make a compelling argument for staying the hell out of Virgina. Although my wife and I did go to Virginia Beach once and were able to have a glass of wine and beer on the beach while listening to live music without being harrassed, pummeled to the ground, and hog-tied by the local PD, so I guess the entire state isn't a complete hellhole.
Go to Miami if you wanna get beat and jailed by a redneck cop. Those boys is corrupt.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the dipstick who posted that Obama never held a real job.
RealDave prior to Obama becoming President what Jobs did Obama have/hold Outside of Government?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text> Purchasing 52 oz Peanut butter pretty much sums it up eh?
Oh and George Jones is going in the dirt today__Laura Bush is there.
How that crazy sumbitch lived 81 years is anyone's guess?
Pickled maybe?
Yes, I suppose it does.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The statistics prove that not to be true around here. For every WalMart built you get at least 50 other stores and restaurants. Around here when they build a new one you get a Sally's, Wendy's, Jiffy lube, three or four small strip malls full of stores and food joints, Applebee's, Dollar Tree, etc. They create hundreds of jobs over and above their own hires.
They create hundreds of low paying parttime jobs and instruct their employees on how to apply for medicaide, Walmart believes in socialized medicine, we the taxpayers are paying their employees health insurance, we the taxpayers are paying their property taxes, we the taxpayers are allowing them to keep the sales tax they collect. You're so way out there on this that it's pathetic.
Other businesses cannot compete with them, they come into town to destroy. Before you know it, all surrounding businesses hear this:
"This is cheaper at Walmart" no shit it's cheaper.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
One guy comes out with a theory & Flacktard says :I told you so".
Just like this moron clings to his "labor participation rate" as some sot of new proof the economy is getting worse when he is too uninformed to know that the participation rate has been declining since the late 90's.
I love it. Its NASA did this & NASA did that * & isn't it great but when NASA says that is global Warming is real, NASA becomes a bunch of lying dicks.
We had a blizzard in October than knocked power out for a week two years ago, it's snowing out west and Spring started a month late here again this year.

You are an idiot.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Speculate much, moran lily?
Oh fer fk sakes you're insane. The kid killed his sister with his gun that his parents gave him. Period.
Now go play with your gun and maybe we'll get lucky. Fkn idiot.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

What was that channel Al Jazeera Gore sold? Wasn't it the Glow Bull Warming channel?

Baawwaaahhh!!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>But a visit to the "kids corner" page reveals a gallery of photos that some people might find unsettling:
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/05/crick... .
As a society we're fcked.
OMG, did you see that baby in the cammo outfit on the lower right?
What's next? Binkys shaped like guns? Cammo diapers?
Future killers of America. These people should be charged with negligent homicide.

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats should continue to push gun control to assure Republican victories.
Pat Toomey, Republican Senator, said the latest gun bill failed because Republicans thought passing it would give Obama victory.

Once again proving Republicans care more abut their party's future success at the poll that they care about this country.

Pathetic.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh fer fk sakes you're insane. The kid killed his sister with his gun that his parents gave him. Period.
It has been reported that you are already inebriated, and Happy Hour has not even begun. Shame on you and your filthy mouth, too.

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave prior to Obama becoming President what Jobs did Obama have/hold Outside of Government?
Community organizer - hired by a church group
Lawyer - private law firm
University Lecturer - private university
Successful Self employed author
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Maybe it's already been posted but the FBI now has little bro's laptop__one of his sidekicks had it.

Those little mutts look comedic.

And the FBI appears to finally be leaning on the older bro's bride who actually has a Warwick RI mugshot from 2007. Hah!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I had no idea such a thing existed. I am beyond disgusted.
http://assets.nydailynews.com/ polopoly_fs/1.1333066.13675092 92!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_ge n/derivatives/landscape_635/ri fle3n-3-web.jpg I'd never heard of it either; wonder how much the NRA had to grease Congress to keep that little money-maker secret? I mean, just look at those kids--it's awfully difficult to keep from going into a total crying jag.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou, "It was also a Democrat who became the president after Lincoln's death who took away the 40 acres and a mule promised by General Grant " Not quite accurate.'The Special Field Orders issued by Sherman were never intended to represent an official policy of the United States government with regards to all former slaves and were issued "throughout the campaign to assure the harmony of action in the area of operations." Possibly, President Johnson's revocation of the special field orders were based on the fact that it was an overstepping of the limits of Presidential powers--something that the Republican -controlled Congress had already had severely restricted. The Republicans could have easily passed the '40 acres and a mule ' orders into law during Reconstruction ;so why didn't they? "A republican president would have also signed the CRA of 1964. It's time had come. In fact, a republican congressman is credited for its passing in Congress after working tirelessly behind the scenes" Would a 'republican ' President had done what a Democrat President Johnson did do in fact?-- Johnson relentlessly pushed his good friend and political rival , Everett Dirksen , to step up and advocate for passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Open Housing Act of 1968-- and Dirksen also helped write both laws -- Johnson also magnanimously gave a large part of the credit to Dirksen for the Civil Rights Act and Open Housing Act being passed with overwhelming support.(No one in their right mind , even diehard loyalists to Richard Nixon , would ever believe that Nixon would had been as magnanimous to his political enemies as President Johnson had been(Another good example how a Democrat President put love of country and the public good ahead of party partisanship.)
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
Maybe it's already been posted but the FBI now has little bro's laptop__one of his sidekicks had it.
Those little mutts look comedic.
And the FBI appears to finally be leaning on the older bro's bride who actually has a Warwick RI mugshot from 2007. Hah!
Interesting. Shooting at GWB airport Houston
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The little rifle was kept in the corner of the trailer's living room (that seems safe) and the parents didn't realize that a round had been left chambered.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're the moron that said the "hillbilly parendts" gave him the gun. That's not what credible news sources have reported, lowlife dem. Later, speculation queen.

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>But a visit to the "kids corner" page reveals a gallery of photos that some people might find unsettling:
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/05/crick... .
As a society we're fcked.
These guns are made right here in Milton, PA & made for 5-7 year olds.

Any child psychiatrist will tell you a kid of that age cannot relate with the dangers of handling & shooting a gun.

Besides, at that age, a toy gun that makes a noise is likely a lot more fun.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text> http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1... !/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/ derivatives/landscape_635/rifl e3n-3-web.jpg I'd never heard of it either; wonder how much the NRA had to grease Congress to keep that little money-maker secret? I mean, just look at those kids--it's awfully difficult to keep from going into a total crying jag.
No kidding, agree

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago