Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,184)

Showing posts 823,661 - 823,680 of1,033,280
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Anyone see the White House Correspondents dinner? The President was awesome as usual.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Provide a link for that, you Jason/Jay loser, or just STFU
Hello, it is at the bottom of page.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Look it up
because whatever the 'point' is, you're to lazy to just explain it?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider this.
Would you rather of 50% of $1000 or 45% of $1200.
Why? It still does not support your claim.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Well, the damned link locked after loading, but I have pretty good firewalls, so I did find the gist: "An April 17 explosion in the town of West, which is outside Waco, left a crater more than 90 feet wide and is estimated to have caused more than $100 million in damage. The blast occurred moments after a fire was reported at the West Fertilizer plant.
Twelve of the people killed were first responders who rushed to the nighttime blaze.
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/US-Plant-Exp...
Perry's really relaxed regulations and Grumpy Old Pricks non-funding of regulatory agencies racked up five times the death toll and way more collateral damaged than the kooky Russian immigrants--you'd think Islamic extremists would start studying the Texas protocols...they have?...are doing so now?
Very few places store amonium nitrate because of all the federal regulations on it you fruit loop. Calufornia is highly regulated and thing still go boom here stupid.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I'm thirty-seven, and I voted for Obama because I've never lost my humanity. Most of my friends and I intend to keep it that way.
Grins and giggles

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the less than bright group of females I stumbled upon who truly believed their tampons would be taken away. But, they may be included in one of the other groups.
This group of females are all family members, aren't they??

It would fit. With an idiot like you in the family, figures they'd
be as brain dead.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother
Wow, his mother is a celebrity named Rachelle?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahhahaha!! The red-on-the-head-like-the-dk-of -my-dogs, ferret-faced, tranny warthog posts another stolen celebrity picture in her profile!! You get more pathetic every day, sowbelly...
Still mad at your mother for dropping you on your head daily for the first 15 years of your life, eh??

Say hi to Waxturd, puppet!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
"The human mind is not capable of grasping the Universe. We are like a little child entering a huge library. The walls are covered to the ceilings with books in many different tongues. The child knows that someone must have written these books. It does not know who or how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. But the child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books—-a mysterious order which it does not comprehend, but only dimly suspects."
~Albert Einstein
Lol
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
because whatever the 'point' is, you're to lazy to just explain it?
It is a common abbreviation
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I'm thirty-seven, and I voted for Obama because I've never lost my humanity. Most of my friends and I intend to keep it that way.
I'm 58 and I agree. I give you a heart.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, it is at the bottom of page.
I went there already, loser, and copyright infringement was not shown...Find the link; show the quotation; cite it or GTFO.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

There is the possibility that events of the last five years have made Bush’s star shine a little brighter, relatively speaking. In Bush’s last year in office his party’s reputation was likened by retiring Rep. Tom Davis to “dog food” that ought to be taken off the shelf. Today it’s still on the shelf and isn’t any fresher after being pitched by salesmen like John McCain and Mitt Romney. Republicans have reason to be a little wistful for the Bush years. And there’s a feeling among centrists that whatever his mistakes, the party Bush led wasn’t as nasty as it has since become.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/george...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
There ain't a one of these right wing nitwits under the age 60.
America has changed and they haven't, which explains how frightened they are of the future.
They fail to mention that the Repugnants have lost the popular vote in 5 out of the last 6 Presidential elections.
The Repugnants are now a regional (southern) party.
Young white people, women, hispanics, asians, blacks, Catholics, Obama won them all. Rmoney won among grumpy old white men with erectile dysfunction.
They prove their erectile problems with their scummy personal attacks on Lily and yourself.
We were singing Dylan's "The Times, They are A Changin'" long before you had a political opinion.

Been there, done that.

Some things don't change. Common sense, for example.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that is the question everyone is asking.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/...
You really need to learn how to use BING prior to posting.
Only morons use BING.

It's an inferior product, you're an inferior person.

It all fits.

HAHAHAHAHA
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
The only danger this country has ever been in is the danger from you racist pigs who go around terrorizing innocent people. All the bombs set off, all the high powered assault weapons unleashed on the public, from schools, day care centers, movie theaters, churches and now Marathon are done by people who look like you and not the president. But it's okay. The rest of the world knows you all live in a bubble called delusion. In it, all you see is the bad inside of yourselves deflected onto people of color. How sad you must be. smdh Look how many f*ked up people signed off on this ridiculous thread! That tells us just how many of you sicko's there are in our society. You fools better be GLAD we have a Black President. I shutter to think where we'd be if we'd continued on the White man trail, especially after that dummy George Bush Wack did his damage. Imma pray for every one of you sad sobs.
The best thing obammy has done thus far has been to make sure that no black man will ever be elected president again , the future looks good , things will be alwight again ,thanks booorakkk .

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew that would be the excuse used by you right whiners as soon as Obama won in 2008.
Are you saying the economy would not have improved without obama? You don't even realize how delusional that sounds.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The list I demanded first
The list you DEMANDED??

You have the right to demand things of others?? While you can't even support your own lies??

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

And you comment on others EQ, while yours is that of a 3 yr old throwing a tantrum!!

Jason the infantile weasel!!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I went there already, loser, and copyright infringement was not shown...Find the link; show the quotation; cite it or GTFO.
I will let Topix discuss it with you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 823,661 - 823,680 of1,033,280
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min litesong 42,960
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 20 min ThomasA 17
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 45 min SLY WEST 1,020
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 46 min loose cannon 96,071
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 57 min _Zoey_ 4,026
Music Artists A to Z 58 min _Zoey_ 90
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Poppo 167,498
Abby 4-17 1 hr Mister Tonka 31
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••