Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#896767 May 2, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Iam my favoite little sock, I'm doing a great job for us today!! I'll keep it up, it means an awful lot to me!! And we all know how dexterous those wrists and hands of mine are!! Go Meeeeee!!!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#896768 May 2, 2013
moshx wrote:
http://radio.foxnews.com/todds tarnes/top-stories/middle-scho ol-anti-bullying-lesson-includ es-lesbian-role-play.html
This is sick. Is there no end to the disease of the liberal mind? These subhumans should be euthanized..
Faux Radio? Todd Starnes advertises as being endorsed by Sarah Palin, Mark Levin, and Hannity...probably one of YOUR more credible sources. Must assume you are in favor of bullying.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#896769 May 2, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Leo I was strolling around web and seen this, I couldn’t resist… Why is it good to have a Democrat passenger? A: You can park in the handicap zone!!
Q: What do you call Democrats like leosnana/lily with an IQ of 140?

A: A foursome!!!!

Baawwaaahhh!!!!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#896770 May 2, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You people are morans. We have 5.6% unemployment here. New people arriving every day. The only stores that close around here are the ones run by people wgo don't know what they are doing. With the exception of Realtime you other yahoos have no clue where I leave.
I know exactly where you live.

holland rd& Buckner Blvd, location of the new Walmart?

But to think Walmart & those 50 stores & restaurants aren't taking customers from other existing stores & restaurants is being more than a tad naive a tad naive.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#896771 May 2, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Where you "leave"? Hell, Flack, we don't give a flying fig about where, we just want to know when.(Also, I'm not really sure what you meant by self-inflected...I didn't think you care about pronunciation...)
You probably correct graffiti language in restrooms while you're servicing customers, too.

Bizzy, Bizzy, Bizzy!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#896773 May 2, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> That's another lie. It was stable all the way from 2003 to 2009 when it started dropping like a rock. When I have time tomorrow I will check back through the 80's and 90's.
I'll await your apology.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#896781 May 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly where you live.
holland rd& Buckner Blvd, location of the new Walmart?
But to think Walmart & those 50 stores & restaurants aren't taking customers from other existing stores & restaurants is being more than a tad naive a tad naive.
Not e. I realize you can't understand what you read but not even I thought you were that bad. Try again.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#896782 May 2, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. Shooting at GWB airport Houston
I posted earlier that Laura Bush is attending the George Jones funeral today___she's accompanied by her secret service detail, hairdresser, wardrobe mistress and such but Shrub is nowhere to be found.

I don't think he's allowed near some of those C&W folks__Waylon and Willie and that pesky Hank Jr.

Ahh, he's probably having more fun looking after the new grandbaby Mila and getting baby dung under his fingernails.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#896783 May 2, 2013
Maryland repealed the death penalty
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#896784 May 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I posted earlier that Laura Bush is attending the George Jones funeral today___she's accompanied by her secret service detail, hairdresser, wardrobe mistress and such but Shrub is nowhere to be found.
I don't think he's allowed near some of those C&W folks__Waylon and Willie and that pesky Hank Jr.
Ahh, he's probably having more fun looking after the new grandbaby Mila and getting baby dung under his fingernails.
Maybe he's painting her in the tub

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#896785 May 2, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I saw this in one of the articles comments, and I just couldn't resist stealing it,
"The only way to stop a 5 year old with a gun is a 2 year old with a gun.
W. Lapierre
Omg, I think I'll create a line of cammo binky s and grenade shaped diapers

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#896786 May 2, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou, "If liberals really cared about the impoverished and minorities, they would have already set an example in their own back yards." 'The mood was triumphant on the morning of July 21, 2010, when Barack Obama, not quite two years into his presidency, strode to a podium inside the Ronald Reagan Building, a few blocks from the White House. As he prepared to sign the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act—the sweeping legislative package designed to prevent another spectacular financial collapse—into law, the president first acknowledged the miracle of having a bill to sign at all.“Passing this…was no easy task,” he told the crowd of hundreds.“We had to overcome the furious lobbying of an array of powerful interest groups and a partisan minority determined to block change.”'... Indeed, some 3,000 lobbyists had swarmed the Capitol in hopes of killing off pieces of the proposed bill—nearly six lobbyists for every member of Congress. For Michael Barr, then an assistant secretary at the Treasury Department, the trench warfare spurred by Dodd-Frank left him shellshocked.“You pick a page at random,” says Barr, now a law professor at the University of Michigan,“and I’ll tell you about all the issues on that page where the fighting was intense.” Remarkably, despite the onslaught, Dodd-Frank “got stronger rather than weaker the closer we got to passage, which is incredibly unusual,” says Lisa Donner, executive director of Americans for Financial Reform, one of a handful of advocacy groups that fought tenaciously for the bill.'

That sense of victory barely lasted barely the morning. The same financial behemoths that had fought so ferociously to block Dodd-Frank were not going to let the mere fact of the bill’s passage ruin their plans.“Halftime,” shrugged Scott Talbott, chief lobbyist for the Financial Services Roundtable, a lobbying group representing 100 of the country’s largest financial institutions. It was 5:30 am on a Friday when a joint House-Senate conference committee approved the bill’s final language. By Sunday, an industry lawyer named Annette Nazareth—a former top official at the Securities and Exchange Commission whose firm counts JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs among its clients—had already sent off a heavily annotated copy of the 848-page bill to colleagues at her old agency. According to a congressional staffer whose boss was a key architect of Dodd-Frank, Nazareth is one of two “generals” running the campaign to undo the bill. The other is Eugene Scalia,(the son who got the plum partnership in the Bush family law firm in Florida after SCOTUS decision on Bush v. Gore gave the 2000 Presidential election to Bush W.) a fearsome litigator and son of the Supreme Court justice."'--Check this out: http://www.thenation.com/article/174113/how-w...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#896787 May 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Turkey Processing Plant?
Liberals are being 'processed'??
Tell me more about this.
Read the fking story you pos, your father probably worked there

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#896788 May 2, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Where you "leave"? Hell, Flack, we don't give a flying fig about where, we just want to know when.(Also, I'm not really sure what you meant by self-inflected...I didn't think you care about pronunciation...)
Means they shot themselves. typing while having a wife and two daughters in the room should not be tried. Amazed I got that close. BLAH BLAH BLAH

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#896789 May 2, 2013
Well I have a new band to go check out. Later!!!
lilys children

Pompano Beach, FL

#896790 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Read the fking story you pos, your father probably worked there
It has been reported that your filthy mouth is prohibited from working there, Mother.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#896791 May 2, 2013
flack wrote:
Well I have a new band to go check out. Later!!!
Enjoy!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#896792 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Maybe he's painting her in the tub
Are you self-radicalized?

Do we need more revenues?

Or do we need more climate change?

How about if you pay your fair share?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#896793 May 2, 2013
"BE KIND WHENEVER POSSIBLE
IT IS ALWAYS POSSIBLE. "
-The Dalai Lama

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#896795 May 2, 2013
before I go:

LPR 1949-1969 range 58.7-60.2 tread mostly flat
1970-1989 range 59.8-66.5 tread upward
1990-1999 range 66.0-67.2 tread mostly flat
2000- Oct.2008 range 65.8-66.8 tread mostly flat

Nov.2008- 2013 range 65.9-63.3 tread straight friggin' down

As I said libtards are SO stupid!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL 70,157
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min KiMare 50,776
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 55 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,678
With apologies to "THE BEACH BOYS"! 3 hr Glen Fry 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr IBdaMann 47,596
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Zap Brannigan 98,564
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 7 hr stupid amerikan 139

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 3:39AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]