Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
823,641 - 823,660 of 1,100,106 Comments Last updated 15 min ago
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#896648 May 2, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Got a WalMart Neighborhood Market being built a mile from where I sit. Be able to walk there. Even better, I will finally be able to buy my golf cart!!!
You are and will remain part of the problem. Say hi to your Chinese overlords for me.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#896649 May 2, 2013
flack wrote:
Scientists starting to wonder if we are headed into a mini ice age. Mini is not defined.
Or like I've said all along just the normal climate cycle.
Look at the bright side with global warming it shouldn't be as sever as prior ice ages.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#896650 May 2, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I called you a moron, lily. Nowhere in the credible articles does it say the gun was a "gift" to the five year old, moron.
Where'd you get your story, lily? Raw Story or Muddy Matters?
Baawwwaahhhh!!!!
Dope!
Oh really Gunner? Did you reckon the boy went to Wallyworld all by hisself and bought it?

BURKESVILLE, Ky. In southern Kentucky, where some children get their first guns even before they start first grade, Stephanie Sparks was cleaning the kitchen as her 5-year-old son played with the small rifle he was given last year. Then, as she stepped onto the front porch, "she heard the gun go off," a coroner said.

In a horrific accident Tuesday that shocked a rural area far removed from the national debate over gun control, her son, Kristian, had fatally shot his 2-year-old sister, Caroline, in the chest, authorities said.

Kristian's rifle was kept in a corner of the mobile home, and the family didn't realize a bullet had been left in it, Cumberland County Coroner Gary White said.

Down in Kentucky where we're from, you know, guns are passed down from generation to generation," White said. "You start at a young age with guns for hunting and everything."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/02/kris...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#896651 May 2, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Got a WalMart Neighborhood Market being built a mile from where I sit. Be able to walk there. Even better, I will finally be able to buy my golf cart!!!
Walmarts are now being built along Federal Hway, they used to be always out west. They're building them every 20 miles, they're going to put all the other stores out of business. The local politicians are all crooks, it's a shame how people don't pay attention to local politics, it's disgusting what they get away with.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#896652 May 2, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really Gunner? Did you reckon the boy went to Wallyworld all by hisself and bought it?
BURKESVILLE, Ky. In southern Kentucky, where some children get their first guns even before they start first grade, Stephanie Sparks was cleaning the kitchen as her 5-year-old son played with the small rifle he was given last year. Then, as she stepped onto the front porch, "she heard the gun go off," a coroner said.
In a horrific accident Tuesday that shocked a rural area far removed from the national debate over gun control, her son, Kristian, had fatally shot his 2-year-old sister, Caroline, in the chest, authorities said.
Kristian's rifle was kept in a corner of the mobile home, and the family didn't realize a bullet had been left in it, Cumberland County Coroner Gary White said.
Down in Kentucky where we're from, you know, guns are passed down from generation to generation," White said. "You start at a young age with guns for hunting and everything."
Whoops! Looks like one of your sockpuppets just go pulled lily!

Oh, the Huf Po?

Baawwwaaahhh!!!!!

Figures!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#896653 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
"White said the boy received the .22-caliber rifle as a gift, but it wasn't clear who gave him the gun, which is known as a Crickett."

Moran!
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

#896654 May 2, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
So "Komputer Siense" major who can't spell, speak or think, when it the last time you had a job?
Baawwaaahhhh!!!!
Yea Jim Bob, hell of a comeback! If your assumption of my work history is true, what would that make you? By your admission, hypothetically speaking, "you go to work to pay my
bills." See how stupid your comment sounds. You just call yourself a slave & didn't even know it! Picture that. This coming from a man who thought Americas are strikes on Iraq under Clinton was the start of the Iraq war, even though they were nearly 4yrs apart. Your teacher taught you grammar but, life failed you on common sense! A Lily, they found the computer if you haven't heard yet.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#896655 May 2, 2013
A US jury has awarded $240m (154m) to 32 mentally disabled men who suffered decades of abuse while working at a turkey processing company in Iowa.
Jurors in Davenport heard how the men had been kicked, verbally abused and denied toilet breaks by their employers from Henry's Turkey Service.
One expert said the disabled workers - who were each paid only $65 per month - had been "virtually enslaved".
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-223...
That's a very sad story lily. The owner, a Texan had sent 0ver 1000 disabled men from Texas to labor camps around the country, many of them in Iowa where they worked for as little as 41 cents per hour.

The workers were not allowed cellphones and were never advised of any legal rights they may have.

The owner was also a tax cheat have not even filed in some recent years.

Plenty of good Midwestern Christian folk knew that this slavery arrangement had been occurring for thirty years and didn't raise a finger in protest.

I don't think the men will see any of their jury award.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#896656 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Walmarts are now being built along Federal Hway, they used to be always out west. They're building them every 20 miles, they're going to put all the other stores out of business. The local politicians are all crooks, it's a shame how people don't pay attention to local politics, it's disgusting what they get away with.
Some towns try and fight Walmart coming in and destroying their local businesses but with their army of lawyers they don't stand a chance. Or they agree to concessions such as building on the outskirts or upgrading the roads/traffic lights and other improvements and then after the town approves them coming in again they show up with their army of lawyers to get out of upgrading the roads/traffic lights and other improvements which they had agreed upon.

Walmart is scum and only complete aholes and fools shop there.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#896657 May 2, 2013
Obama to go to Mexico to sell immigration reform to American Liberals!!!

Liberals are the laughing stock of Conservatism!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#896658 May 2, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You are and will remain part of the problem. Say hi to your Chinese overlords for me.
Yup; torrential rain here in south Florida, all week.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#896659 May 2, 2013
The Labor Participation Rate bounced between 66.4 and 65.8 from Jan. 2003 till Jan. 2009 when it dropped to 65.7. From Jan. 2009 till present it has never gone back up above 66 but instead continues a steady decline.

bls.gov

Libtards are SO stupid!!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#896660 May 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's a very sad story lily. The owner, a Texan had sent 0ver 1000 disabled men from Texas to labor camps around the country, many of them in Iowa where they worked for as little as 41 cents per hour.
The workers were not allowed cellphones and were never advised of any legal rights they may have.
Plenty of good Midwestern Christian folk knew that this slavery arrangement had been occurring for thirty years and didn't raise a finger in protest.
It really is a sad story, I can't stop thinking about it. Iowa, the state with a church on every corner. Did they think they were doing these men a favor? God bless the whistleblowers. I don't know how that owner can live with himself.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#896661 May 2, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
"White said the boy received the .22-caliber rifle as a gift, but it wasn't clear who gave him the gun, which is known as a Crickett."
Moran!
What's your effing point dummy? The kid was given a gun as a gift and killed his baby sister. What difference would it make who gave it to him? The parents let him have it, they should be charged with murder and the kid taken away from these idiots.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#896662 May 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's a very sad story lily. The owner, a Texan had sent 0ver 1000 disabled men from Texas to labor camps around the country, many of them in Iowa where they worked for as little as 41 cents per hour.
I'm sure people like Flack have no problem with this, I'm sure most rightwingers consider this good old American entrepreneurship and the government should stay out of is.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#896663 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
It really is a sad story, I can't stop thinking about it. Iowa, the state with a church on every corner. Did they think they were doing these men a favor? God bless the whistleblowers. I don't know how that owner can live with himself.
He's a rightwinger, they hate their fellow man/woman.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#896664 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
What's your effing point dummy? The kid was given a gun as a gift and killed his baby sister. What difference would it make who gave it to him? The parents let him have it, they should be charged with murder and the kid taken away from these idiots.
He has no point, he's a jackass.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#896665 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
It has been reported that while boca lily was an employee of Walmart, she neglected to pay attention to national politics and supported Obama; it's disgusting what they get away with.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#896666 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
The statistics prove that not to be true around here. For every WalMart built you get at least 50 other stores and restaurants. Around here when they build a new one you get a Sally's, Wendy's, Jiffy lube, three or four small strip malls full of stores and food joints, Applebee's, Dollar Tree, etc. They create hundreds of jobs over and above their own hires.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#896667 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Yup; torrential rain here in south Florida, all week.
It has been reported that it has been raining vodka in boca for a long time. No wonder you always have your mouth open.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 12 min RJS 7,747
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 min danetoo 68,365
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 min JOEL 68,968
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,367
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 51 min BoDidHe 49,474
check out this chicago video 1 hr KingThad 1
Amy 8-29 2 hr Kuuipo 13
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,929
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••