Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,183)

Showing posts 823,641 - 823,660 of1,077,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans seem unhappy, post a bit of tripe ...
House Republicans approval rating at 6.3 per cent and falling.
This is classy: The Republican National Committee has a new video mocking President Obama's legislative agenda and 19 seconds in, with a voiceover from ABC's Jon Karl saying after "just 100 days" President Obama "has already faced a string of defeats in Congress," the video tries to show what a loser the president is by cutting to this image:

Yeah, that would be President Obama at the White House consoling Nicole Hockley, whose son Dylan was killed in the Newtown massacre. To most folks, this is an image of a president trying to comfort a grieving mother. To the Republican National Committee, however, it's an image worth mocking, because their party managed to filibuster gun safety legislation in the Senate.

Well, congratulations, guys. We'll thank you in 2014.

http://www.dailykos.com/ #

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals don't hate Christians you vomitous cretin. Jesus was the ultimate liberal but just like radical Muslims have perverted their religion, right wing evangelicals have done the same thing with Jesus' teachings. I'm a Christian and active in my church and I'm also proud to be a liberal.
You're an idiot!
PDupont, even as a liberal Christian, surely you don't believe Jesus would approve of Roe v Wade, redefining the traditional definition of marriage, personal attacks and character assasinations and the deliberate effort to remove any reference to God from the public arena, all of which liberal secularists embrace?

Liberal Christians are no different than conservative Christians. We share the same beliefs and faith. There is a fringe on both sides who are more zealous and outspoken. But only conservative Christians are attacked because they stand against all those things the liberal secularists embrace. As a liberal Christian, why would you believe otherwise?

You, yourself, are not able to post an opinion on here without calling anyone who disagrees with you a not very Christian-like name.

There's nothing wrong with criticizing those in power who shouldn't be in power - who misrepresent the best interests of the country and place their own interests above the nation's, whose quest is power at all costs and whose ideology, in reality, is nothing more than a wolf in sheep's clothing.

If liberals really cared about the impoverished and minorities, they would have already set an example in their own back yards.

Christians have a voice. It's how we use it and if we are standing behind the truth in speaking out.

Just thought you might want to think about that...preferably before calling me a name.
nobamaredux

Kingman, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Those losers come on here to get attention. Don't give it to them, report them and they'll be banned.
Most of them are on your side, particularly Ghost and his army of sockpuppets, as well as the ever-vulgar Real Dave and dem.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Did the FBI find the bombers laptop?
the fbi recoverd items from a landfill that friends of the islamic terrorist had tried to get rid of after the bombing , but I don't know if they found the islamic terrorist pc yet.
nobamaredux

Kingman, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Those losers come on here to get attention. Don't give it to them, report them and they'll be banned.
Some would think that your potty-mouth should be banned.

Everybody has different standards.
nobamaredux

Kingman, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Now you're pushing it Dave!!
Real Dave is a passionate union Democrat, but not a deep thinker.

Probably thinks that if the cops arrest someone, they must be guilty.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Navy to unveil first squadron of drones
Navy unveils drone killing laser (LaWS) the 5th Fleet's USS Ponce will be fitted with the first one sometime this year.
nobamaredux

Kingman, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
This is classy: The Republican National Committee has a new video mocking President Obama's legislative agenda and 19 seconds in, with a voiceover from ABC's Jon Karl saying after "just 100 days" President Obama "has already faced a string of defeats in Congress," the video tries to show what a loser the president is by cutting to this image:
Yeah, that would be President Obama at the White House consoling Nicole Hockley, whose son Dylan was killed in the Newtown massacre. To most folks, this is an image of a president trying to comfort a grieving mother. To the Republican National Committee, however, it's an image worth mocking, because their party managed to filibuster gun safety legislation in the Senate.
Well, congratulations, guys. We'll thank you in 2014.
http://www.dailykos.com/ #
Democrats should continue to push gun control to assure Republican victories.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
Even Republicans make mistakes:
http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/news/news/stat...
Bradshaw is readying a hotline and is planning public service announcements to encourage local citizens to report their neighbors, friends or family members if they fear they could harm themselves or others.

The goal won’t be to arrest troubled people but to get them help before there’s violence, Bradshaw said. As a side benefit, law enforcement will have needed information to keep a close eye on things.

“We want people to call us if the guy down the street says he hates the government, hates the mayor and he’s gonna shoot him,” Bradshaw said.“What does it hurt to have somebody knock on a door and ask,‘Hey, is everything OK?’”

That’s enough for Senate budget chief Joe Negron, R-Stuart, who helped push through the funding last weekend.

(you should read the comments!)
nobamaredux

Kingman, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> the fbi recoverd items from a landfill that friends of the islamic terrorist had tried to get rid of after the bombing , but I don't know if they found the islamic terrorist pc yet.
The terrorist bomber and all his buddies should be sent to Gitmo for disposal.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The parents must be morons for buying a five year old a gun.
I can agree with that just like the mother of Adam Lanza buying him guns and thenn allowing him to have an gun safe in his bedroom with easy access knowing he has serious mental problems.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Lol! That's so ironic. I just posted the same thing about you. The difference it's, you proved mines to be true!
So "Komputer Siense" major who can't spell, speak or think, when it the last time you had a job?

Baawwaaahhhh!!!!
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Navy unveils drone killing laser (LaWS) the 5th Fleet's USS Ponce will be fitted with the first one sometime this year.
Go liberal Hawks!

Baawwaaahhh!!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Real Dave is a passionate union Democrat, but not a deep thinker.
Probably thinks that if the cops arrest someone, they must be guilty.
Why can't republicans use logic? Dave explained it well; if Jimmy claims that Jody Arias is guilty because she admitted killing her boyfriend, then why have a trial?
Zimmerman admitted killing Trayvon Martin, so therefore, why have a trial?
What is so hard to understand here? Obviously Jimmy is a moron. Surprised he said that since gunner claims he was a cop.
It doesn't matter if you're guilty or not, it's what the jury decides and how good your lawyer is.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

I pray for President Obama, that he won't be our last president.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I can agree with that just like the mother of Adam Lanza buying him guns and thenn allowing him to have an gun safe in his bedroom with easy access knowing he has serious mental problems.
Totally agree.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> the fbi recoverd items from a landfill that friends of the islamic terrorist had tried to get rid of after the bombing , but I don't know if they found the islamic terrorist pc yet.
Those guys are in big trouble.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The only moron is you lily, for buying into such a story.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/01/18...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not surprising that you're a Sarah Palin fan because both of you are consistently heavy on the hyperbole and light on the facts.
If his opponents in the Illinois Senate race didn't have enough valid signatures well then that's the way it goes. Jack Ryan is responsible for his own sex scandal Carol bringing his wife to sex clubs and pressuring her to engage in sex with others while he watched. Oh those Republican family values again!
I have no beef with Sarah Palin - especially after she and her children were dragged through the mud by your preferred liberal media.

But, frankly, I've always thought I could take her or leave her just because she is too outspoken to unite this country.

That's all I want. A uniter and not a divider for a change.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It has been reported, like you, that they voted for Obama in the last 2 elections.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 823,641 - 823,660 of1,077,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israel And Palestine, An Animated Introduction 9 min Charles Idemi 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 174,372
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 2 hr NITiN 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr voice of peace 67,813
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 5 hr Youfumbled 5
Good Ol' Harry............A True GEM. 5 hr HSTGoes Down InHistory 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 97,500
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••