Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,179)

Showing posts 823,561 - 823,580 of1,073,282
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

The Obama administration needs to do is a simplified, prolonged, all-out public relations blitz. "The White House has a big lift in making Obamacare a success. Here's a good start: What had been a 15-page application form has been shrunk down to three pages. It's a little more complicated for families, though.

The three-page form is for use by single adults with no dependents who do not have health insurance and would like help paying for it. A second, 12-page, six-step form has been released for everybody else who needs coverage and wants to see if they're eligible for subsidies. But although the longer form has 12 pages, many of them include multiple graphics, white space and large lettering—and look nothing like insurance forms of old made gray with lines and lines of tiny type.

Getting that form down to a doable size is an important hurdle, one that can't be overstated. That's because the public is still so uninformed and so misinformed about the law." http://s3.amazonaws.com/dk-production/images/... How's that for transparency in Government?I <3 Obamacare!www.dailykos.com

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

RECALL Republican boob Governor Scott Walker--more corruption uncovered. "Wisconsin’s flagship jobs agency has routinely failed to follow state laws, didn’t track loans and awarded money to ineligible projects, a scathing audit released Wednesday found.

Auditors also said employees of the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp., a quasi-private entity, made a number of questionable and unexplained purchases, including season tickets to UW-Madison football games and iTunes gift cards, and contracted for services without conducting open and competitive selection processes.

The nonpartisan Legislative Audit Bureau said WEDC, which was launched by Republican Gov. Scott Walker nearly two years ago, needs to overhaul numerous policies and should report back to the Legislature’s audit committee later this year."

Read more: http://host.madison.com/news/local/govt-and-p...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>I don't drink near as much with Obama as President. Bush required daily indulgence. LOL
Keep your liquor in Phallus bottles.

You'll suck 'em all dry.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
The Obama administration needs to do is a simplified, prolonged, all-out public relations blitz. "The White House has a big lift in making Obamacare a success. Here's a good start: What had been a 15-page application form has been shrunk down to three pages. It's a little more complicated for families, though.
The three-page form is for use by single adults with no dependents who do not have health insurance and would like help paying for it. A second, 12-page, six-step form has been released for everybody else who needs coverage and wants to see if they're eligible for subsidies. But although the longer form has 12 pages, many of them include multiple graphics, white space and large lettering—and look nothing like insurance forms of old made gray with lines and lines of tiny type.
Getting that form down to a doable size is an important hurdle, one that can't be overstated. That's because the public is still so uninformed and so misinformed about the law." http://s3.amazonaws.com/dk-production/images/... How's that for transparency in Government?I <3 Obamacare!www.dailykos.com
With all due respect, the application form is just the tip of the iceberg. The regulations alone make a stack 7 feet high, the reduction in application red tape barely amounts to throwing a pencil off the Titanic.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
not for long.
somebody at topix dont like you, lady.
go get em' dem!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
It's amazing how shallow many Americans have become.
The propagandist media glows in the presence of their beloved celebrity president during a gala event and then return to their lackluster jobs to investigate nothing, report nothing and hold no one accountable.
The shallow are creating the even more shallow.
Amazingly sad.
Americans being so shallow readily explains why Liberals scrape bottom so much.
OBAMA GOOD CHRISTIAN MAN

Englewood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

President Obama’s new “religious tolerance” consultant to the Pentagon, Mikey Weinstein, wants Christian military service members who openly talk about their faith in uniform to be charged with treason, which is a crime punishable by death according to military law.

What?! Mikey’s been hired by President Obama? No way!

Also, wha….? The MRFF is a church/state separation watchdog group, not a group that goes after people who pray. You can pray; you just can’t force others to do it with you, as some commanding officers have done in the past. MRFF isn’t trying to indirectly kill Christians, no matter what they want you to think.

But I was surprised about Mikey getting hired. I figured I would have heard something about it if it had happened.

So I called him up a few minutes ago.

It was a short, frenetic conversation that involved him explaining how certain groups are after him for all sorts of reasons, including his Jewish name and what MRFF fights for… but he told me he was not, in fact, hired by the Pentagon or Obama.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA GOOD CHRISTIAN MAN wrote:
President Obama’s new “religious tolerance” consultant to the Pentagon, Mikey Weinstein, wants Christian military service members who openly talk about their faith in uniform to be charged with treason, which is a crime punishable by death according to military law.
What?! Mikey’s been hired by President Obama? No way!
Also, wha….? The MRFF is a church/state separation watchdog group, not a group that goes after people who pray. You can pray; you just can’t force others to do it with you, as some commanding officers have done in the past. MRFF isn’t trying to indirectly kill Christians, no matter what they want you to think.
But I was surprised about Mikey getting hired. I figured I would have heard something about it if it had happened.
So I called him up a few minutes ago.
It was a short, frenetic conversation that involved him explaining how certain groups are after him for all sorts of reasons, including his Jewish name and what MRFF fights for… but he told me he was not, in fact, hired by the Pentagon or Obama.
....and what about those towel-head Obama Muslim freak traitors inside the U.S. Military who run around shooting fellow soldiers while screaming "Allah Akbar!"? Will they be tried for treason for forcefully expressing their religious beliefs, too?

If not, they should damned well be.

After being waterboarded on the White House lawn with the entire 5th Column Media present.
World Champion

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Finally we having a president willing to cry on tv in front of the world gazillions of viewers. Maybe timelife will come out with comemerative quarters with images of crybabeebama

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Their humor is sick humor.
I suspect it's all about perspective...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

...i.e., where you are in the universe, whether you consider something sick or not.

...giggling...
OBAMA GOOD CHRISTIAN MAN

Englewood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Timeline

February 22: Born Alive Infants Protection Act (Senate Bill 1095) was first introduced in the Illinois Senate.

March 28: Then State Senator Barack Obama voted "NO" on the bill in the Senate Judiciary Committee.(Re: dating, the bill was introduced one day, and the vote was held the next. The tally is dated the day the hearing on the bill began.)

March 30: Obama spoke against the bill on the Senate floor.

March 30: Obama voted "PRESENT" on the Senate floor.

January 30: Born Alive Infants Protection Act (Senate Bill 1662) was reintroduced after failing to become law the prior year.

March 6: Then State Senator Barack Obama voted "NO" on the bill in the Senate Judiciary Committee.

April 4: Obama spoke against the bill on the Senate floor.

April 4: Obama voted "NO" on the Senate floor.

July 18: Congress passed the federal version of the Born Alive Infants Protection Act.

August 5: The federal version of the Born Alive Infants Protection was signed by the President into law.

February 19: Born Alive Infants Protection Act (Senate Bill 1082) was reintroduced after failing to become law the prior year.

March 13: After first voting for an amendment to make the Illinois Born Alive Infants Protection Act identical to the federal version, Obama voted against the bill.(Re: dating, the bill was introduced one day, and the vote was held the next. The tally is dated the day the hearing on the bill began.)

Philadelphia (CNN)-- Jurors in the murder trial of Philadelphia abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell ended their first day of deliberations, Tuesday without a verdict.

Deliberations will resume Wednesday morning.

Gosnell, 72, is accused of killing babies by using scissors to cut their spinal cords. Authorities allege that some of the infants were born alive and viable during the sixth, seventh and eighth months of pregnancy.

Gosnell originally faced first-degree murder charges in the deaths of seven babies and a count of third-degree murder in the death of Karnamaya Mongar, 41. Mongar died of an anesthetic overdose during a second-trimester abortion.

Judge Jeffrey Minehart threw out three of the seven first-degree murder charges last week.

HOW COME OBAMA HAS NOT CALLED JEFFREY AND TELL HIM HOW HE IS DOING A GREAT JOB KILLING BABIES THAT ARE BORN ALIVE THAT OBAMA SUPPORTS!!!!!HE MAY EVEN CALL HIM TO THE WHITE HOUSE AND DRINK A COLD BEER TO HAVE A CELEBRATION!!!YES OBAMA IS A GREAT LEADER CHRISTIAN MAN!!
FALSE CHRISTIANS

2 Corinthians 11:13-15

For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

2 Timothy 3:5 ESV

Having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.

Matthew 7:15 ESV

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

Titus 1:16 ESV

They profess to know God, but they deny him by their works. They are detestable, disobedient, unfit for any good work.

Matthew 7:21-23 ESV

“Not everyone who says to me,‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me,‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them,‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Not-so.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I suspect it's all about perspective...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
...i.e., where you are in the universe, whether you consider something sick or not.
...giggling...
Right. When you're a Proctologist, everyone looks like an azzhole.
When you're a Confectioner, most people look like suckers.
When you're the arrogant Magic Negro, everyone looks like both.
The Dude Abides

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. When you're a Proctologist, everyone looks like an azzhole.
When you're a Confectioner, most people look like suckers.
When you're the arrogant Magic Negro, everyone looks like both.
Hey, man, to be fair, if you're a proctologist, you are already aware that everyone is an asshole - you got one, don't you? Or did they cut it out with the rest of your colon? Otherwise why'd you become a proctologist? Personally, man, if it were up to me, we'd all be gynecologists and then you've already lost half your market.
PDUPONT

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
“Like a lot of my Democratic colleagues I was too slow to appreciate the recklessness of Fannie and Freddie. I defended their efforts to encourage affordable homeownership when in retrospect I should have heeded the concerns raised by their regulator in 2004. Frankly, I wish my Democratic colleagues would admit when it comes to Fannie and Freddie, we were wrong.”– Congressman Artur Davis (D-AL), September 30, 2008
It's like a breath of fresh air. A Democrat exercising critical thinking.
More could learn from him. This country would be a lot better off.
One more time Carol, who originated these toxic loans? It wasn't Fannie or Freddie, it was unregulated mortgage brokers like Country Wide and Indy Mac and bundled them into mortgage backed securities that were rated AAA by Standard and Poor's and Moody's. Fannie and Freddie were victims of these scam artists as were investment houses and pension funds.
Where's the critical thinking Carol/ It's just the same crap you've been peddling for quite a while.
www.businessweek.com/investing/.../09/fannie_... ;
PDUPONT

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
We knew Palin was a popular governor who took on the corruption in her own party and won.
That alone made her a heck of a lot more qualified than a junior Senator whose rise in politics was already questionable.
Obama won 2 times in the Illinois Senate - the first time by disqualifying his opponents petitions so he ran unopposed. The second time was because Axelrod made sure Obama's opponent's messy divorce was plastered all over the news and, therefore, Obama won again unopposed and didn't even win by a huge vote either time.
He won the Senate by another convenient "sex scandal" resulting in his opponent dropping out.
What a rather unlikely coincidence, huh?
It's not surprising that you're a Sarah Palin fan because both of you are consistently heavy on the hyperbole and light on the facts.
If his opponents in the Illinois Senate race didn't have enough valid signatures well then that's the way it goes. Jack Ryan is responsible for his own sex scandal Carol bringing his wife to sex clubs and pressuring her to engage in sex with others while he watched. Oh those Republican family values again!
The Dude Abides

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Maybe that's the essence of mankind? Maybe while they're reachin' for the stars they're shittin' all over everybody else and don't even know it?
The Dude Abides

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Hey, man... do you suppose God is regular? Are there prune trees in heaven?
The Dude Abides

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

You know, man, carol's an asshole too. Yup. She's reachin' for the stars - competitively - but still wipin' front to back to avoid infection. Sometimes I amaze myself with all the shit I know. (Aside to carol...) just because it's between your legs doesn't mean that it needs to remain a stranger.. stranger.
PDUPONT

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
They hate christians. That pretty liberal.
Liberals don't hate Christians you vomitous cretin. Jesus was the ultimate liberal but just like radical Muslims have perverted their religion, right wing evangelicals have done the same thing with Jesus' teachings. I'm a Christian and active in my church and I'm also proud to be a liberal.
You're an idiot!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 823,561 - 823,580 of1,073,282
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,787
Woman shot dead on Chicago expressway 54 min Susan 3
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Independent1 4,489
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 48,702
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr the plain truth 1,833
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 5 hr IsBerkotsCheaperthanJewel 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr No Warming 45,601
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••