Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
823,561 - 823,580 of 1,095,583 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#896538
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

12

11

11

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Logic isn't your strong suit, is it Jimmy.
It's non-existent for you libtard. You come out with stuff totally unrelated to what you reply to. Typical Obama voting moron.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#896539
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

11

Realtime wrote:
April deadliest month in Iraq since June 2008___over 700 dead in sectarian violence.
They're loving liberation eh?
Does anyone remember who got the oil?
The Chinese! and not one bullet shot or one soldier died
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#896540
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

13

12

12

BURKESVILLE, Ky. Authorities in southern Kentucky say a 2-year-old girl has been accidentally shot and killed by her 5-year-old brother, who was playing with a .22-caliber rifle he received as a gift.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/30/kent...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#896541
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

12

Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>go get em' dem!
Welcome back Selecia
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#896542
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

12

lily boca raton fl wrote:
BURKESVILLE, Ky. Authorities in southern Kentucky say a 2-year-old girl has been accidentally shot and killed by her 5-year-old brother, who was playing with a .22-caliber rifle he received as a gift.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/30/kent...
Here's something one of you Obama supporters did:

"An eight-year-old girl who was found stabbed to death at her California home was not the victim of a random attack - but was targeted, police have said."

http://news.sky.com/story/1085196/eight-year-...
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#896543
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

12

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back Selecia
Isn't that a Toyota?

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#896544
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's non-existent for you libtard. You come out with stuff totally unrelated to what you reply to. Typical Obama voting moron.
Leadass Lou said it was a waste of money to have a murder trial lasting 4 months for that girl who killed her boyfriend because she was obviously guilty because she admitted to killing him.

Zimmerman admitted killed Trayvon.

Therefore, according to Leadass Lou, Zimmerman is obviously guilty of murder because he obviously killed Trayvon.

Logic.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#896546
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

10

9

9

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 and every single democrat voted and said Saddam was an eminent threat and Saddam had to be removed..
There are ways of removing Sadam besides all out invasion.

All that act did was put into motion the various activities with the goal of dethroning Sadam. These would include helping the opposition in Iraq, Sanctions, strengthening no-fly zones, etc

The idea you right whiners bring this up tp defend Bush's lies proves just how stupid you people really are.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#896547
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

8

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, you get more obtuse with every post. I think you might have dumb negro disease....
It must be a relief to be able to speak that empty abyss you call a mind! The internet must be the greatest thing since the musket, pillow covers, & a noose to you huh! All I hear out your fat mouth is phag, Negro, & a bunch of other bullshit you would never say to peoples face. You feel like a new male,(because you ain't a man) to talk dirty to a computer screen. I'll give you a degrading word they don't use in the sticks. You's a bitchass dude. I could only wish we ever bump heads in this spinning oasis. I'd show yo bitchass what you really are, your true ranking in this world. We make examples of dudes like you. Strip you of your pride & your dirty ass garments. I could only wish! I just realized I'll never see yo bitchass. Your world is only as big as your computer screen, BITCHASS!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#896549
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

14

13

13

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Leadasss Lou says Zimmerman is guilty of murder because, after all, he admits to killing him.
"Self-defense" blockhead. You really are one clueless, fumb ducking SOB.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#896550
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

13

13

13

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Leadass Lou said it was a waste of money to have a murder trial lasting 4 months for that girl who killed her boyfriend because she was obviously guilty because she admitted to killing him.
Zimmerman admitted killed Trayvon.
Therefore, according to Leadass Lou, Zimmerman is obviously guilty of murder because he obviously killed Trayvon.
Logic.
Now you're pushing it Dave!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#896551
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

13

13

13

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> It must be a relief to be able to speak that empty abyss you call a mind! The internet must be the greatest thing since the musket, pillow covers, & a noose to you huh! All I hear out your fat mouth is phag, Negro, & a bunch of other bullshit you would never say to peoples face. You feel like a new male,(because you ain't a man) to talk dirty to a computer screen. I'll give you a degrading word they don't use in the sticks. You's a bitchass dude. I could only wish we ever bump heads in this spinning oasis. I'd show yo bitchass what you really are, your true ranking in this world. We make examples of dudes like you. Strip you of your pride & your dirty ass garments. I could only wish! I just realized I'll never see yo bitchass. Your world is only as big as your computer screen, BITCHASS!
Those losers come on here to get attention. Don't give it to them, report them and they'll be banned.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#896552
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

8

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 and every single democrat voted and said Saddam was an eminent threat and Saddam had to be removed..
1st of all, your logic is nonexistent. N.Korea is an eminent threat, yet nobody is pushing for a full scale invasion of them. 2ndly, you talk as if Clinton was never wrong. He's human, & prone to making mistakes, but I won't even call that a mistake. He signed the act, but he didn't invade the country.

3rd, Bush couldn't wait to get rid of Saddam. He used 9/11 as a ploy (along with lies) to get the invasion passed by Congress. He knew the Dems wouldn't have voted in favor of the Iraqi invasion/war without his & Cheney's lies, & the nightmare of 9/11 still awaking folks from their sleep. Stop trying to make Bush out to be anything close to a good president. He did nothing to help average Americans in his entire 8yr tenure.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#896553
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

13

10

10

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There are ways of removing Sadam besides all out invasion.
All that act did was put into motion the various activities with the goal of dethroning Sadam. These would include helping the opposition in Iraq, Sanctions, strengthening no-fly zones, etc
The idea you right whiners bring this up tp defend Bush's lies proves just how stupid you people really are.
December 16,1998 WASHINGTON (CNN)-- From the Oval Office, President Clinton told the nation Wednesday evening why he ordered new military strikes against Iraq and starts war with Iraq.

"Saddam (Hussein) must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with NUCLEAR ARMS, poison gas or biological weapons," Clinton said.

Our mission is to attack Iraq's NUCLEAR, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors," said Clinton.

President Clinton orders attack on Iraq...

&fe ature=related

You are an idiot RealDave...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#896554
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

13

13

13

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's something one of you Obama supporters did:
"An eight-year-old girl who was found stabbed to death at her California home was not the victim of a random attack - but was targeted, police have said."
http://news.sky.com/story/1085196/eight-year-...
Oh? prove it. Prove who killed her and that he was an Obama supporter.

The Kentucky hillbillies bought their 5 year old son a gun!
Now their family is destroyed; the 2 year old dead and that boy will never be normal again. You're an idiot.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#896555
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Self-defense" blockhead. You really are one clueless, fumb ducking SOB.
But the case your buddy Leadass Lou said was guilty is also running a self defense argument but Leadass Lou said she was guilty.

Try to keep up, sonny. Yore embarrassing yourself.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#896556
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

12

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Who claimed there was nothing wrong with Fannie & Freddie? None other than Barney(My Boie Lollipop)Frank, D-MA.
4 years and you still have a longing for Barney Frank. Buy a binky and go suck it, might make you feel better.
You rightwingers continually display homoerotic fantasies, come out of the closet.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#896557
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Those losers come on here to get attention. Don't give it to them, report them and they'll be banned.
Honestly, I'm not worried about dude. He proved who he was a long time ago. Just letting him know along with his racist buddies, the world is bigger than their computer screens. They're more than welcome to enter it talking that dumshit at their own risk, to their own peril.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#896558
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

10

9

9

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>December 16,1998 WASHINGTON (CNN)-- From the Oval Office, President Clinton told the nation Wednesday evening why he ordered new military strikes against Iraq and starts war with Iraq.
"Saddam (Hussein) must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with NUCLEAR ARMS, poison gas or biological weapons," Clinton said.
Our mission is to attack Iraq's NUCLEAR, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors," said Clinton.
President Clinton orders attack on Iraq...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ENAV_UoIfgcXX&feature=rel ated
You are an idiot RealDave...
A ploy to get adam to give in, which he did & the attack called off. Note the word "attack", not all out invasion.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#896559
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're pushing it Dave!!
New grandson born tuesday evening. Handsome lad, 8lbs-14ozs, 21"tall.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••