Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
823,561 - 823,580 of 1,099,672 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Self-defense" blockhead. You really are one clueless, fumb ducking SOB.
But the case your buddy Leadass Lou said was guilty is also running a self defense argument but Leadass Lou said she was guilty.

Try to keep up, sonny. Yore embarrassing yourself.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Who claimed there was nothing wrong with Fannie & Freddie? None other than Barney(My Boie Lollipop)Frank, D-MA.
4 years and you still have a longing for Barney Frank. Buy a binky and go suck it, might make you feel better.
You rightwingers continually display homoerotic fantasies, come out of the closet.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Those losers come on here to get attention. Don't give it to them, report them and they'll be banned.
Honestly, I'm not worried about dude. He proved who he was a long time ago. Just letting him know along with his racist buddies, the world is bigger than their computer screens. They're more than welcome to enter it talking that dumshit at their own risk, to their own peril.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>December 16,1998 WASHINGTON (CNN)-- From the Oval Office, President Clinton told the nation Wednesday evening why he ordered new military strikes against Iraq and starts war with Iraq.
"Saddam (Hussein) must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with NUCLEAR ARMS, poison gas or biological weapons," Clinton said.
Our mission is to attack Iraq's NUCLEAR, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors," said Clinton.
President Clinton orders attack on Iraq...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ENAV_UoIfgcXX&feature=rel ated
You are an idiot RealDave...
A ploy to get adam to give in, which he did & the attack called off. Note the word "attack", not all out invasion.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Now you're pushing it Dave!!
New grandson born tuesday evening. Handsome lad, 8lbs-14ozs, 21"tall.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>December 16,1998 WASHINGTON (CNN)-- From the Oval Office, President Clinton told the nation Wednesday evening why he ordered new military strikes against Iraq and starts war with Iraq.
"Saddam (Hussein) must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with
NUCLEAR ARMS, poison gas or biological weapons," Clinton said.
Our mission is to attack Iraq's NUCLEAR, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors," said Clinton.
President Clinton orders attack on Iraq...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ENAV_UoIfgcXX&feature=rel ated
You are an idiot RealDave...
You can't be that fucking stupid! You're talking about 2 separate events. I don't need copy & paste to prove you're ignorance. Look at the date you just posted & the date the Iraq war began. You're saying Clinton started the war that didn't actually begin for another 3 1/2 to 4yrs. It's called common sense,& it's obvious you don't have or refuse to use yours. You'll scour the Web to find anything to further your fight for ignorance! George W. Bush was a piece of shit & he cost this country dearly to satisfy his greed & settle the score for his father!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
But the case your buddy Leadass Lou said was guilty is also running a self defense argument but Leadass Lou said she was guilty.
Try to keep up, sonny. Yore embarrassing yourself.
OMG you will do anything to display your ignorance and lack of common sense. You are a boring fool.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh? prove it. Prove who killed her and that he was an Obama supporter.
The Kentucky hillbillies bought their 5 year old son a gun!
Now their family is destroyed; the 2 year old dead and that boy will never be normal again. You're an idiot.
The Kentucky hillbillies are also Obama voters.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
4 years and you still have a longing for Barney Frank. Buy a binky and go suck it, might make you feel better.
You rightwingers continually display homoerotic fantasies, come out of the closet.
Hypocrite.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
A ploy to get adam to give in, which he did & the attack called off. Note the word "attack", not all out invasion.
As usual, your useless DemocRAT just left a mess for others to clean up, just like he did when he blew it with Bin Laden and did nothing after the first Trade Towers bombing. Your boy was too busy looking for BJs. Can't say I blame if after looking at Hillary. Yikes!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, Congratulations Grampy! big baby!
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG you will do anything to display your ignorance and lack of common sense. You are a boring fool.
Lol! That's so ironic. I just posted the same thing about you. The difference it's, you proved mines to be true!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kentucky hillbillies are also Obama voters.
How do you know? And who cares? They're idiots whose baby is dead because they bought their 5 year old a gun.
Now, go play with yours.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats!!!
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh? prove it. Prove who killed her and that he was an Obama supporter.
The Kentucky hillbillies bought their 5 year old son a gun!
Now their family is destroyed; the 2 year old dead and that boy will never be normal again. You're an idiot.
Another tough day for republicans as they try to appeal to the minorities that their base hates LOL
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Those losers come on here to get attention. Don't give it to them, report them and they'll be banned.
Republicans seem unhappy, post a bit of tripe ...
House Republicans approval rating at 6.3 per cent and falling.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It has been reported that you have been reported.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
How do you know? And who cares? They're idiots whose baby is dead because they bought their 5 year old a gun.
Now, go play with yours.
Boca lily encourages people to play with their guns.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Navy to unveil first squadron of drones
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Morning!!! As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using my sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be juding your posts all day. I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends!!!! I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret is cheese and double strength depends, try it!!!)
Most sincerely, Not Surprized!!
And boys, phone numbers please!! Call me!
A quick reminder!!!!!!!! I run scripts when judging as they allow me a huge advantage when it comes to judging the posts! I realize it's cheating but it makes me feel so much better about our team losing the election!!
The judgits to me are like a consolation prize when I think about how badly our OBAMABOT friends are doing right now. I delude myself with them and try to convince myself we are winning!!! Join me!!
I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!! PLEASE join me!
Hugs, Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Engagement Ring 10 min rodeo3queen 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 43 min DrZhivago 49,446
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min truth-facts 46,292
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 57 min Stanky Pete 7,560
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 58 min LRS 177,316
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,917
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr 40ish 4,661
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE