Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#896560 May 2, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>December 16,1998 WASHINGTON (CNN)-- From the Oval Office, President Clinton told the nation Wednesday evening why he ordered new military strikes against Iraq and starts war with Iraq.
"Saddam (Hussein) must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with
NUCLEAR ARMS, poison gas or biological weapons," Clinton said.
Our mission is to attack Iraq's NUCLEAR, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors," said Clinton.
President Clinton orders attack on Iraq...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ENAV_UoIfgcXX&feature=rel ated
You are an idiot RealDave...
You can't be that fucking stupid! You're talking about 2 separate events. I don't need copy & paste to prove you're ignorance. Look at the date you just posted & the date the Iraq war began. You're saying Clinton started the war that didn't actually begin for another 3 1/2 to 4yrs. It's called common sense,& it's obvious you don't have or refuse to use yours. You'll scour the Web to find anything to further your fight for ignorance! George W. Bush was a piece of shit & he cost this country dearly to satisfy his greed & settle the score for his father!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#896561 May 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
But the case your buddy Leadass Lou said was guilty is also running a self defense argument but Leadass Lou said she was guilty.
Try to keep up, sonny. Yore embarrassing yourself.
OMG you will do anything to display your ignorance and lack of common sense. You are a boring fool.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#896562 May 2, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh? prove it. Prove who killed her and that he was an Obama supporter.
The Kentucky hillbillies bought their 5 year old son a gun!
Now their family is destroyed; the 2 year old dead and that boy will never be normal again. You're an idiot.
The Kentucky hillbillies are also Obama voters.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#896563 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
4 years and you still have a longing for Barney Frank. Buy a binky and go suck it, might make you feel better.
You rightwingers continually display homoerotic fantasies, come out of the closet.
Hypocrite.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#896564 May 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
A ploy to get adam to give in, which he did & the attack called off. Note the word "attack", not all out invasion.
As usual, your useless DemocRAT just left a mess for others to clean up, just like he did when he blew it with Bin Laden and did nothing after the first Trade Towers bombing. Your boy was too busy looking for BJs. Can't say I blame if after looking at Hillary. Yikes!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#896565 May 2, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
New grandson born tuesday evening. Handsome lad, 8lbs-14ozs, 21"tall.
Aww, Congratulations Grampy! big baby!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#896567 May 2, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG you will do anything to display your ignorance and lack of common sense. You are a boring fool.
Lol! That's so ironic. I just posted the same thing about you. The difference it's, you proved mines to be true!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#896568 May 2, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kentucky hillbillies are also Obama voters.
How do you know? And who cares? They're idiots whose baby is dead because they bought their 5 year old a gun.
Now, go play with yours.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#896569 May 2, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
New grandson born tuesday evening. Handsome lad, 8lbs-14ozs, 21"tall.
Congrats!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#896570 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh? prove it. Prove who killed her and that he was an Obama supporter.
The Kentucky hillbillies bought their 5 year old son a gun!
Now their family is destroyed; the 2 year old dead and that boy will never be normal again. You're an idiot.
Another tough day for republicans as they try to appeal to the minorities that their base hates LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#896571 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Those losers come on here to get attention. Don't give it to them, report them and they'll be banned.
Republicans seem unhappy, post a bit of tripe ...
House Republicans approval rating at 6.3 per cent and falling.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#896573 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Those losers come on here to get attention. Don't give it to them, report them and they'll be banned.
It has been reported that you have been reported.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#896574 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
How do you know? And who cares? They're idiots whose baby is dead because they bought their 5 year old a gun.
Now, go play with yours.
Boca lily encourages people to play with their guns.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#896575 May 2, 2013
Navy to unveil first squadron of drones

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#896576 May 2, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Morning!!! As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using my sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be juding your posts all day. I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends!!!! I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret is cheese and double strength depends, try it!!!)
Most sincerely, Not Surprized!!
And boys, phone numbers please!! Call me!
A quick reminder!!!!!!!! I run scripts when judging as they allow me a huge advantage when it comes to judging the posts! I realize it's cheating but it makes me feel so much better about our team losing the election!!
The judgits to me are like a consolation prize when I think about how badly our OBAMABOT friends are doing right now. I delude myself with them and try to convince myself we are winning!!! Join me!!
I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!! PLEASE join me!
Hugs, Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#896577 May 2, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
ATTENTION ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Just a moment to clear the air!!!!!!
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here living on the psych ward in Washington, D C , where I am permanently confined.
It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists think it is good therapy and basically harmless.
My entire life is spent in a fantasy world and I don't think it shows much compassion when you attempt to humiliate me on this particular delusion.
Please my friends, play along with me. I use fake "ip address's" as I have access to hundreds. So back off boys!!!! You, here on topix, are my only friends, please don't ruin this for me. It's all I've got left.
Hugs, Not Surprized!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like I had another meltdown about an hour ago.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#896579 May 2, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Congrats!!!
Did the FBI find the bombers laptop?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Dude Abides

Montréal, Canada

#896580 May 2, 2013
flack wrote:
Navy to unveil first squadron of drones
Hey, man, I thought you were in the Navy? What happened, they not count your class? So, um, how's my little sugar-plum? A tasty treat for some drone, huh, dad? Man I regret not goin' all cannibal on her cute little southern ass back when she was in town... oh well, there's always later. Probably tastes like communion wafers... I console myself.
The Dude Abides

Montréal, Canada

#896581 May 2, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Congrats!!!
Darn it, man, we let one get away. Plenty of time though, you can pretty much poke your finger through the soft spot and be home by suppertime.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#896582 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Did the FBI find the bombers laptop?
It was reportedly found behind a warehouse in Boca Raton, Fl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 22 min Bruce and Larry 49,885
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min loose cannon 178,138
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 37 min Mandela 68,519
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,404
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Stuart Cudahy 46,747
Word (Dec '08) 8 hr andet1987 4,726
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Mister Tonka 98,239
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info