Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,173)

Showing posts 823,441 - 823,460 of1,072,843
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The draft was a method of choosing people for military service.
You were considered for the draft when you filled out your elective service card. There was no volunteering.
If you got drafted you served two years, if you enlisted it was longer.
Not in Eed's case__he went down to the local draft board and pleaded to get in and of course they told him that there was no way someone of his height, weight and aptitude could serve in war or even war practice.

But he persisted and the draft board finally relented and assigned him to a National Guard engineering company where he spent 2 years eating sawdust and shtting 2X4's.

Good for Eed, his service to country surpasses that of George W Bush who was a no show at the Alabama National Guard.

Why Alabama? Did we ever learn?
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you hear? You're banned.
i'm glad you two are hitting it off so well.
dumb and dumber
two pees in pod
and so soon after Gunner dumped you.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

i mean come on, chimp.
im a crude individual but i try and keep it in the context of human behavior.
you on the other hand are a retarded punk that has no upbringing.
your outbursts are more primate.
screeching curse words that you mimick like a dumb chimp. just typing the words with no feeling. a dime a dozen bitch like eman.
of course i mean this in the best possible way.
get lost before you have an accident.
so to speak of course.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
he's like a retarded dog with a bone.
same shit over and over.
you can always spot the weak ones that couldnt control themselves to moderation.
Moderation? LMAO!

"Four Coors Lights, so far__usually five or six by now but with company coming I've been cooking-grilling and so on." - realtime <weak one>

Why are liberals so stupid? LOL
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
How many registered accounts do you have, dem? You must have at least 1/2 dozen ginny characters alone.
never had even one, ma'am.
not one.
feel free to prove or believe otherwise
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

eman thinks i gotta hide to slap his dumbazz silly?

really????
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

if i had a nickel for every cheap fake, 'dem', character you retarded fks made... id buy topix.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Not in Eed's case__he went down to the local draft board and pleaded to get in and of course they told him that there was no way someone of his height, weight and aptitude could serve in war or even war practice.
But he persisted and the draft board finally relented and assigned him to a National Guard engineering company where he spent 2 years eating sawdust and shtting 2X4's.
Good for Eed, his service to country surpasses that of George W Bush who was a no show at the Alabama National Guard.
Why Alabama? Did we ever learn?
So nice of you to demean one of our veterans. As much as I disagreed with Ghost I never demeaned his service, in fact thanked him for it many times. Stupid ass boozer.

I wasn't going to actually publish my next post, but you deserve it.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
he's like a retarded dog with a bone.
same shit over and over.
you can always spot the weak ones that couldnt control themselves to moderation.
Weak ones? LMAO!

"It's nearly 10 AM and "I believe" I'll pop open a Silver Bullet. " - realtime <weak one>

Why are liberals such lushes?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
didnt you have a picture of yourself wearing a hat with two beer holders on it, otis?
dont lie and make me find it.
You are confusing Eman with YourMomMan, libtard.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Moderation? LMAO!
"Four Coors Lights, so far__usually five or six by now but with company coming I've been cooking-grilling and so on." - realtime <weak one>
Why are liberals so stupid? LOL
i know arguing with an imbecile like you is useless, circular jerk off that you are, but im positive you have had more than six beers in one day. i can spot your drunk azz a mile away. you actually grow beer muscles on the internet.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
im glad everyone is getting along so well.
hee hee
What did your doctor say after you saw him today?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Scientist: Jamestown colonists turned to cannibalism for survival
"Archaeologists exploring tunnels under the Temple of the Feathered Serpent, a pyramid 30 miles from Mexico City, not only found three chambers (when they only expected one), but came across hundreds of mysterious metal spheres with unknown purpose."

They used a robotic, ground based "mother ship" to explore the chambers. Once inside, 2 aerial robot left the mother ship and videoed the chambers.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
didnt you have a picture of yourself wearing a hat with two beer holders on it, otis?
dont lie and make me find it.
This stupid liberal doesn't know the difference between a beer hat and sun glasses. Wait...why am i surprised?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Republicans must have that bubble-wrap stuff for brains. "BRILLIANT!! GOP reveals unique solution to unemployment!" You can't make up enough stupid stuff to match a conservatives brain farts.:-D GOP Census Bill Would Eliminate America's Economic Indicators

WASHINGTON -- A group of Republicans are cooking up legislation that could give President Barack Obama an unintentional assist with disagreeable unemployment numbers -- by eliminating the key economic statistic altogether.

The bill, introduced last week by Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-S.C.), would bar the U.S. Census Bureau from conducting nearly all surveys except for a decennial population count. Such a step that would end the government's ability to provide reliable estimates of the employment rate. Indeed, the government would not be able to produce any of the major economic indices that move markets every month, said multiple statistics experts, who were aghast at the proposal." Check this out: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/01/1206...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

"Saudi Arabia warned USA IN WRITING about Tamerlan Tsarnaev in 2012, and rejected his application for an entry visa to visit Mecca in 2011"

Epic failure, libturds!

How can folks on welfare afford so many trip abroad?

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
President Obama is awesome! I appreciate the way he looks before he leaps, especially with regard to starting another war.
If John McCain had been elected...we would be in at least three new wars by now!
in the case of siria I think obama weakness and empty threats are a good thing, let the towel heads gas each other out of exsitence. Less we'll have to deal with later.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
This stupid liberal doesn't know the difference between a beer hat and sun glasses. Wait...why am i surprised?
glasses that held two beers?
just as gay.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Pudgy litle dem boy with pudgy little hands;
Gneading, squeezing, stroking his glans;
Pudgy little dem boy with rolls & folds of flesh;
Every ready orifice, pink & dewey fresh
this isnt a dating site, ma'am.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Sowbelly, do you remember the first time a man beat you down and put the shoes to you? I bet it was in your first year in the cub scouts....
dont stick up for ema'am. makes me think you're as kkkweer as he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 823,441 - 823,460 of1,072,843
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Mothra 45,565
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Obskeptic 173,747
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 53 min Corrupt Democrats 1,831
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 97,455
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr voice of peace 67,543
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Stuart Cudahy 68,163
Make 1000$ instantly 6 hr generalwon1 1
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 8:58PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search