Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#896577 May 2, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
ATTENTION ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Just a moment to clear the air!!!!!!
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here living on the psych ward in Washington, D C , where I am permanently confined.
It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists think it is good therapy and basically harmless.
My entire life is spent in a fantasy world and I don't think it shows much compassion when you attempt to humiliate me on this particular delusion.
Please my friends, play along with me. I use fake "ip address's" as I have access to hundreds. So back off boys!!!! You, here on topix, are my only friends, please don't ruin this for me. It's all I've got left.
Hugs, Not Surprized!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like I had another meltdown about an hour ago.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#896579 May 2, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Congrats!!!
Did the FBI find the bombers laptop?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Dude Abides

Montréal, Canada

#896580 May 2, 2013
flack wrote:
Navy to unveil first squadron of drones
Hey, man, I thought you were in the Navy? What happened, they not count your class? So, um, how's my little sugar-plum? A tasty treat for some drone, huh, dad? Man I regret not goin' all cannibal on her cute little southern ass back when she was in town... oh well, there's always later. Probably tastes like communion wafers... I console myself.
The Dude Abides

Montréal, Canada

#896581 May 2, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Congrats!!!
Darn it, man, we let one get away. Plenty of time though, you can pretty much poke your finger through the soft spot and be home by suppertime.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#896582 May 2, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It was reportedly found behind a warehouse in Boca Raton, Fl.
The Dude Abides

Montréal, Canada

#896583 May 2, 2013
Diane Sawyer wrote:
<quoted text> It has been reported that you have been reported.
Um, who to, man? You ever hear of a guy called Sissyfuss? Yeah, man, he was like one of the first republicans. You can tell by the name.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#896584 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
How do you know? And who cares? They're idiots whose baby is dead because they bought their 5 year old a gun.
Now, go play with yours.
it wasn't the guns fault,it was lack of responibility of the parents.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Kingman, AZ

#896586 May 2, 2013
Even Republicans make mistakes:

http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/news/news/stat...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Kingman, AZ

#896587 May 2, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans seem unhappy, post a bit of tripe ...
House Republicans approval rating at 6.3 per cent and falling.
Republicans will hold the House in 2014 and gain seats in Senate.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#896588 May 2, 2013
The Dude Abides wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, who to, man? You ever hear of a guy called Sissyfuss? Yeah, man, he was like one of the first republicans. You can tell by the name.
It has been reported that he posts from Montreal, Canada, and that his vote counts in Chicago, IL.
The Dude Abides

Montréal, Canada

#896589 May 2, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> it wasn't the guns fault,it was lack of responibility of the parents.
Oh, um, sure, man. Well, that and the bullets. How you gonna teach responsibility when you cain't even spel it, cracker?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#896590 May 2, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> it wasn't the guns fault,it was lack of responibility of the parents.
The parents must be morons for buying a five year old a gun.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#896591 May 2, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans seem unhappy, post a bit of tripe ...
House Republicans approval rating at 6.3 per cent and falling.
This is classy: The Republican National Committee has a new video mocking President Obama's legislative agenda and 19 seconds in, with a voiceover from ABC's Jon Karl saying after "just 100 days" President Obama "has already faced a string of defeats in Congress," the video tries to show what a loser the president is by cutting to this image:

Yeah, that would be President Obama at the White House consoling Nicole Hockley, whose son Dylan was killed in the Newtown massacre. To most folks, this is an image of a president trying to comfort a grieving mother. To the Republican National Committee, however, it's an image worth mocking, because their party managed to filibuster gun safety legislation in the Senate.

Well, congratulations, guys. We'll thank you in 2014.

http://www.dailykos.com/ #

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#896592 May 2, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals don't hate Christians you vomitous cretin. Jesus was the ultimate liberal but just like radical Muslims have perverted their religion, right wing evangelicals have done the same thing with Jesus' teachings. I'm a Christian and active in my church and I'm also proud to be a liberal.
You're an idiot!
PDupont, even as a liberal Christian, surely you don't believe Jesus would approve of Roe v Wade, redefining the traditional definition of marriage, personal attacks and character assasinations and the deliberate effort to remove any reference to God from the public arena, all of which liberal secularists embrace?

Liberal Christians are no different than conservative Christians. We share the same beliefs and faith. There is a fringe on both sides who are more zealous and outspoken. But only conservative Christians are attacked because they stand against all those things the liberal secularists embrace. As a liberal Christian, why would you believe otherwise?

You, yourself, are not able to post an opinion on here without calling anyone who disagrees with you a not very Christian-like name.

There's nothing wrong with criticizing those in power who shouldn't be in power - who misrepresent the best interests of the country and place their own interests above the nation's, whose quest is power at all costs and whose ideology, in reality, is nothing more than a wolf in sheep's clothing.

If liberals really cared about the impoverished and minorities, they would have already set an example in their own back yards.

Christians have a voice. It's how we use it and if we are standing behind the truth in speaking out.

Just thought you might want to think about that...preferably before calling me a name.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Kingman, AZ

#896593 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Those losers come on here to get attention. Don't give it to them, report them and they'll be banned.
Most of them are on your side, particularly Ghost and his army of sockpuppets, as well as the ever-vulgar Real Dave and dem.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#896594 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
the fbi recoverd items from a landfill that friends of the islamic terrorist had tried to get rid of after the bombing , but I don't know if they found the islamic terrorist pc yet.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Kingman, AZ

#896595 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Those losers come on here to get attention. Don't give it to them, report them and they'll be banned.
Some would think that your potty-mouth should be banned.

Everybody has different standards.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Kingman, AZ

#896597 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Now you're pushing it Dave!!
Real Dave is a passionate union Democrat, but not a deep thinker.

Probably thinks that if the cops arrest someone, they must be guilty.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#896598 May 2, 2013
flack wrote:
Navy to unveil first squadron of drones
Navy unveils drone killing laser (LaWS) the 5th Fleet's USS Ponce will be fitted with the first one sometime this year.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Kingman, AZ

#896600 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
This is classy: The Republican National Committee has a new video mocking President Obama's legislative agenda and 19 seconds in, with a voiceover from ABC's Jon Karl saying after "just 100 days" President Obama "has already faced a string of defeats in Congress," the video tries to show what a loser the president is by cutting to this image:
Yeah, that would be President Obama at the White House consoling Nicole Hockley, whose son Dylan was killed in the Newtown massacre. To most folks, this is an image of a president trying to comfort a grieving mother. To the Republican National Committee, however, it's an image worth mocking, because their party managed to filibuster gun safety legislation in the Senate.
Well, congratulations, guys. We'll thank you in 2014.
http://www.dailykos.com/ #
Democrats should continue to push gun control to assure Republican victories.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,850
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 26 min Rick Moss 71,088
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 49,228
The Violence in Chicago is from Gangs and Not t... 3 hr Culture Auditor 1
daughter/father appropriate physical contact (Mar '12) 4 hr WOW 16
abby 12-21 5 hr PEllen 1
amy 12-21 5 hr PEllen 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago