Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,170)

Showing posts 823,381 - 823,400 of1,036,284
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Son this guy is a switch hitter…Dutschke – who unsuccessfully ran as a Democrat for Lee County election commissioner in 2008, so what’s your Point?
my point is....cite it.
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
'politicians per say'
It's always a riot when idiots like you attempt to use words you neither understand nor can spell.
Thanks for showing us all what a badly educated nitwit you are!!
HAHAHAHAHA
My favorite idiotbox rightwhiner comment today was....wait for it...
PEDAFILE
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
'Reign end the ego bud'
Getting a bit rattled, eh Jason??
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Unlike you Teabaggers, I don't use puppets. I don't need to.
You losers do.
Waxturd ran off and left behind his attack puppets, Fenris the big Coward and Shitty Electron.
I am not the one posting Junior High style wisdom, Prom King, and post such dumb things as BWAHA.... whatever. Again, why should anyone give a damn what you think?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
On January 26, 2005, the Federal Housing Enterprise Regulatory Reform Act of 2005 (S.190) was first introduced in the Senate. After being reported favorably by the Senate's Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs in July 2005, the bill was never considered by the full Senate for a vote.
The House also introduced similar legislation, the Federal Housing Finance Reform Act of 2005 (H.R. 1461). The House Financial Services Committee crafted changes and produced a Committee Report to the legislation. It was passed by the House in October in spite of President Bush's oppossition to the House version: "The regulatory regime envisioned by H.R. 1461 is considerably weaker than that which governs other large complex financial institutions."
The legislation met with opposition from both Democrats and Republicans at that point and the Senate never took up the House passed version for consideration after that.
Bush cannot be blamed when both sides dropped the ball over splitting hairs over the exact wording or Democrats demanding it be watered down.
Every single sponsor of that bill that could have prevented the housing crisis was a Republican.
Not one Democrat.
not one democrat and Bush threatened to veto the bill?

imagine that.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

New information from a 12-year old study at a German University has many psychiatrists and psychologists throughout the world wondering if Republican party attachment is a sign or warning of a more serious mental illness already present or in the process of developing. 

Doctors are searching for a gene that might cause a correlation between serious mental illness and what they are calling “overt Republican attachment.”

For the time being psychiatrists and research psychologists in Germany and Switzerland are calling this medical anomaly,“The Misfit Syndrome.”
Doctors at the University in Hamburg have been investigating the connection between Republican beliefs and overall mental health and the results of the study have unnerved even the most stoic scientists, physicians and researchers.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats were in the majority in the Senate in 2005. 49 D and 2 I voting with them. Do research anything or do you just copy and paste and naively assume the person writing your OP-ed piece is informed?
the source of the 'one finger salute' was highly informed.

do you wingnuts think you'll ever own up to all of the mistakes Bush made?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
A nut job is a person who A. thinks that a person identifies a whole party B. does not realize that people do switch parties and this is poor/childish defense if the truth is he played on both teams. Makes me think you already knew this was true.
and so to make me really look the fool you cite it?

[sigh]
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What a story!
“Kevin would blow up half of Mississippi trying to make something like that,” she says. Plus, he’s not a violent person.“He’ll send you a thousand emails, but he’s never going to cause you harm.”
(Lest you worry that this comment might offend her ex-husband, he told Piers Morgan on CNN Tuesday night that when the FBI first told him what they thought he’d done, he responded,“I don’t even eat rice!”)
Ricin is a byproduct of processing Castor seeds (beans) to achieve the end product which is Castor oil.

Castor seeds and/or castor oil could set off a positive alarm for ricin. While not common knowledge the scenario has been used in crime novels and screenplays.

The new detainee, the right wing Dutschke, is said to have hated the Democrat, e-mailing Elvis impersonator. Looks as though he attempted to frame him.

Clever.

I wonder if the two mutts posted on the topix Tupelo forum.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Liberals continuous Alibis/excuses just elevates Obama’s incompetents and removes all doubt or perception’ He’s In Over His Head’
And you've got nearly four more years to live under his Presidency, nitwit.

I hope it pushes you further over the edge.

Come 2014, Dems take over the House.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to include Bush, the alcoholic social scum that idiots like you elected.
Awww, all the evil in the worlds in centered in one person. Now that is reasonable and enlightened commentary.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
My favorite idiotbox rightwhiner comment today was....wait for it...
PEDAFILE
My favorite one was Nuk forgetting which ID he was and defending a Nuk post using the first person.

Or
Nuk's gems of wisdom
if everyone jumps off the bridge, then it is the right thing to do
if you win Prom King, then you are always right

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not the one posting Junior High style wisdom, Prom King, and post such dumb things as BWAHA.... whatever. Again, why should anyone give a damn what you think?
I can't say why, but it's obvious you give a damn. It's obvious I've gotten deep inside your empty head with little to no effort!!

I've got you so emotionally overwrought you're having a major meltdown!!

I'm lovin' it!!

(you always were easy, Jason, nothing's changed) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the source of the 'one finger salute' was highly informed.
do you wingnuts think you'll ever own up to all of the mistakes Bush made?
You are being overly simplistic. The mortgage melt-down was a result of numerous laws and policies of several administration. To blame one event for it is over simplifying the causes and does little in preventing it happening again. Did you know Obama is already promoting similar loans. It sounds like a "good" idea but in reality it does not work.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHA
It seems to me that the supporters of Obama have gone over the edge. You are very strange.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Okay kiddies, I am gone now. Carol got bored with Nuk and now he is boring me too

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Sara in Edgewater wrote:
<quoted text>Even if you are gay and love darkies, you do have a point there.
"sara"
"real dumb is a moron, a hypocrite, a liar and a BSer. You, are a slimy piece of crap racist.
Peace
KMA
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't say why, but it's obvious you give a damn. It's obvious I've gotten deep inside your empty head with little to no effort!!
I've got you so emotionally overwrought you're having a major meltdown!!
I'm lovin' it!!
(you always were easy, Jason, nothing's changed) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You too self absorbed to evaluate your own behavior let alone have any credibility in analyzing anyone else.

Now little boy, I think at this time you are one boring, childish individual-my opinion of course. But, I have become extremely bored with your lack of wit and JH ideology

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats were in the majority in the Senate in 2005. 49 D and 2 I voting with them. Do research anything or do you just copy and paste and naively assume the person writing your OP-ed piece is informed?

----------

Jason, you're caught in yet another lie.

You must be watching Carol closely, you've learned the art of the lie without links.

The fact is that the 109th Congress, the Repugs were the majority in both houses of Congress.

----------

Duration: January 3, 2005 – January 3, 2007
Senate President: Dick Cheney (R)
Senate Pres. pro tem: Ted Stevens (R)
House Speaker: Dennis Hastert (R)
Members: 100 Senators
435 Representatives
5 Non-voting members

----------

Senate

Senate President
Dick Cheney (R)

Senate President pro tempore
Ted Stevens (R)
President of the Senate: Dick Cheney (R)
President pro tempore: Ted Stevens (R)
President pro tempore emeritus: Robert Byrd (D)
[edit]Majority (Republican) leadership
Majority Leader: Bill Frist
Majority Whip: Mitch McConnell
Republican Conference Chairman: Rick Santorum
Republican Policy Committee Chairman: Jon Kyl
Republican Conference Secretary: Kay Bailey Hutchison
Republican Campaign Committee Chair: Elizabeth Dole

Minority (Democratic) leadership
Minority Leader: Harry Reid
Minority Whip: Richard Durbin
Democratic Conference Chairman: Harry Reid
Democratic Policy Committee Chairman: Byron Dorgan
Democratic Conference Secretary: Debbie Stabenow
Democratic Campaign Committee Chairman: Charles Schumer

Senate Majority:Republican Party
House Majority: Republican Party

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/109th_United_St...

----------

If you're going to tell such lies Jason, I'll happily destroy your lies.

You never were very good at discussion. Your entire routine is that of an amateur.

""Jason is a liar with his pants on fire!!""
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Nuculur Wow, what’s with the rage? I notice you’ve been absent, I thought you were on a journey in search for a coherent thought, but I see you had to abort the Mission!!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

"Business in Texas is booming.", said Teapublican Governor Rick Perry . http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l165/magblo...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 823,381 - 823,400 of1,036,284
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

105 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,500
Abby 4-23 4 min squishymama 13
Amy 4-23 8 min PEllen 22
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min mdbuilder 43,125
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min Stina2 96,212
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 15 min Dream Crystal 7,554
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 19 min Dream Crystal 1,024
ask amy 4-22 1 hr Sublime1 67
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••