Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
823,381 - 823,400 of 1,083,505 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Shakalaka

Tucker, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

President Obama is awesome! I appreciate the way he looks before he leaps, especially with regard to starting another war.

If John McCain had been elected...we would be in at least three new wars by now!

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"TSM"
Ask "real dumb" about the 30 plus bills the republican house has passed and sent to the senate that democrat hairy ried refuses to allow a vote on.
Peace
You mean the ones that repealed all or part of the ACA or defunded the stimulus bill or limited abortion.

I am glad you stand up for the party that CHOSE not to help America recover.

How much time did the Republicans waste passing bills they knew had no prayer in the Senate just to pander to their feeble minded base.(That would be you)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
80,843 New Supporters in April! Thank you!
For our new members, add your name to the Hillary 2016 Petition Today!
http://www.readyforhillary.com/2016pledge That'll make Bill Clinton the First Gentleman-in-Chief in 2016!
I don't know which poll it was that showed her approval rating in NH was 88%, disapproval rate, 5%!!

She's got to run. The Retardicans don't have anyone, Ted Cruz may run, great idea, Cruz and Rand! What a team.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Ok, just popped in for a few. Bye. Good work getting rid of that filth from PA.
The Dude Abides

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. His crudeness is totally unnecessary and stale.
Nah. No it's not. It's no more crude nor stale than your seeming perpetual ignorance of each plain reality placed before you. You are OBVIOUSLY determined to deny anything and everything which isn't in accord with your script. So be it. But let me tell you something, sweetie: when it stops being a conversation, it becomes a monologue, and an incredibly boring one at that. Since talking with you is essentially talking to a wall than it's time to knock the wall down and get some fresh air. Make a window where a door used to be, so to speak.

I've been awfully kind to you old woman. Now I'm going to employ a different attitude.

There's an old woman about your age on my street and she's like you, a busybody with the remnants of a Romney sticker on her car. So, in your honor, carol, I'm going to go visit her this afternoon. What's about to happen to her really should be happening to you, but there you go; logistics. I'll remember you to her, sweetie. I'll post her response to "you" on YouTube, carol. You'll get to see up close what happens when "you" make bad decisions. But remember: this could as easily be you. I'll see you again in about three days. After that I'm guessing she'll be a new woman... just for you.... "Help me , carol... HELP MEEEE!!"
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
TSM, "This president is a Failure on both fronts Domestic/Foreign!!" Of all days, thanks for posting this reminder on the Anniversary of President George W Bush's "Mission Accomplished!" statement. As violence accelerates again in Iraq, it is important to remember that only a decade ago, Bush arrogantly declared "Mission Accomplished". Of course, the question was Whose Mission - Dick Cheney's?
Please share widely - this is one anniversary that should not be forgotten. Today marks the tenth anniversary of Mission Accomplished Day, or as it might better be known, Mission (Not) Accomplished Day. Sadly, it comes amid another upheaval in sectarian violence in Iraq—two days ago The New York Times warned of a new "civil war" there—and a week after the attempts at Bush revisionism upon the opening of his Library. We're also seeing aspects of the run-up to the Iraq invasion playing out in the fresh, perhaps overheated, claims of chemical weapons in Syria.
In my favorite antiwar song of this war,“Shock and Awe,” Neil Young moaned:“Back in the days of Mission Accomplished/ our chief was landing on the deck/ The sun was setting/ behind a golden photo op.” But as Neil added elsewhere in the tune:“History is a cruel judge of overconfidence.”www.thenation. com/blog/174127/ten-years-ago- bush-declar...
You’re a Good Liberal Sheep… Repeat after me, It’s Bush’s Fault, once again, It’s Bush’s Fault!! Hey, I thought this would be a Good Question for you…How do liberals brain cells die? If you can’t figure out I’ll help you with the answer… Lonely!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
42% of the country are dummies; I'll bet they're all Fox viewing retardicans.
LOL... An exploding population of wild horses and ghetto ignorance... And the government still wants to control their ghetto libtard numbers. The eyes are useless when your mind is blind lily.
The Dude Abides

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't really get to me. I just play around with him to pass the time.
People like nuc present a challenge. It's my competetive nature. Can't help it.
But I do ignore most of his rantings.
Um, carol dear, it took you 2 months just to figure out how to register in an "anonymous" chatroom. As competitors go, you're sort of a Special Olympian.
The Dude Abides

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Well, gotta go, wish her luck.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You remind me of my friends growing up. I use to talk about stuff in the future back then too. They use to laugh at me because I would tell them there would be a time when everyone would have their own phone that they could carry in their pocket. I told them about computers. Oh how they laughed. They laughed every time I told them about something new I had read. Well who's laughing now? Most but not all science fiction becomes science fact. As far as technology is concerned anyway.
And the cow jumped over the moon.

I'll be dead and you'll be in the home before that technology becomes "truly important" beyond artery stents.

Fast is subjective eh? I'm still waiting for my flying car pal.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You then volunteered to serve in the military.
The draft was when the military said you were serving, like it or not.
""Many did volunteer for the draft," said Kondratiuk. "The minimum enlistment was three years in the Army. If you volunteered for the draft, you'd only get two years."

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Eman"
A "nutsuckers" specialty, slurring and demeaning women. He is a cheap coward who runs when posters point out his idiocy and kick his lame azz. "Carol" has to get tough and take "nutsucker", quit being civil and call a spade a spade or in "nutsuchers" case a dumbshit a dumbshit.
Peace
I couldn't agree with you more.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And the cow jumped over the moon.
I'll be dead and you'll be in the home before that technology becomes "truly important" beyond artery stents.
Fast is subjective eh? I'm still waiting for my flying car pal.
Don't you know how to have a normal cnversation?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No doubt; just like he did to that poster MixedandProud, him and Floriduh posted his personal information and address. He's a real sicko, should be banned.
Never posted his address dummy, just his mug shot. Thats public information.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Thank you
...for not voting for Obama twice. Oh, wait! It has been reported that you have! Shame on you!
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Why don't you try a few of your other faves, like poopoo and caca.
It has been reported that you're in charge of preparing the Happy Hour snacks.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
He can't leave the country, Spain has warrants out for him and Cheney, war crimes
So ends the Obama taxpayer-supported vacations in Spain.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
42% of the country are dummies; I'll bet they're all Fox viewing retardicans.
It has been reported that they are all MSNBC viewing demoviletards.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

The Dude Abides wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, carol dear, it took you 2 months just to figure out how to register in an "anonymous" chatroom. As competitors go, you're sort of a Special Olympian.
LMAO and she just hit the Orlando leader board today__soon she'll be up there with the spooky's and darwins with merit badges and maybe even a cute little crown.

And then all her leader board pals will start coming over here from the crazy ron and game threads to encourage her along on her mission. You go girl!
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No doubt; just like he did to that poster MixedandProud, him and Floriduh posted his personal information and address. He's a real sicko, should be banned.
dem is mixed? Other than -up?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

117 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min LRS 175,101
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min Brian_G 45,884
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 40 min heres gianni 68,056
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Te rigs 48,996
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,576
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr nono 3,845
'African' stowaway's body found on US military ... 2 hr Ban the 2nd Amendment 2
Amy 7-30 2 hr Toj 18
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••