Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#896400 May 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
A Presidential budget only serves as a guideline. It is not typically voted on.
"real dumb"
President nobama has had a couple of budgets voted on. He could not get a single yes vote.
Peace
KMA

Spokane, WA

#896401 May 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The draft was a method of choosing people for military service.
You were considered for the draft when you filled out your elective service card. There was no volunteering.
If you got drafted you served two years, if you enlisted it was longer.
"real dumb"
Still intent on proving your ignorance are you not? I volunteered for the draft. Why are you such afucking idiotic liar? My guess would be you ran to Canada.
Peace
KMA

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#896402 May 1, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Those types are usually former alcoholics. Nothing worse than a dry drunk; kinda like Bush.
D'ya think Boehner will start smoking ganja now with his new son in law? they're getting married here in Delray on Mothers Day. Ya mon.
The types that start before 10am are usually current alcoholics. You relate to wet drunks, don't you?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#896403 May 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When you turn 18 & get your selective service card, you were eligible to get drafted unless you took some type of action to get ac deferment or other classification so as not to be considered.
Why are you crying to me? It's the experts who are saying you're full of sht. I'm just the messenger.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#896404 May 1, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
President nobama has had a couple of budgets voted on. He could not get a single yes vote.
Peace
KMA
Typically - look it up& discover what it means.

The typical budget process starts with the President submitting his budget & then Congress takes it & the various committees make changes, etc.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#896405 May 1, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
Eman, "Care to explain how that would effect how the givernment calculates unemployment? " For you and the terminally insane bubble-wrap-for-brains right wing loonies-..because it's just plain stoopid! lol But,'Fundamental, schmundamental. We're Republicans, we don't need any of those fancy-college-boy "facts" or "data"...' Y'know, aside from the idiocy of this idea, which has layers and layers (just like an Onion, come to think of it!), on a more chilling level, it also reminds me of a passage from 1984:maybe George Orwell can explain it to you better.--"But actually, he thought as he re-adjusted the Ministry of Plenty's figures, it was not even forgery. It was merely the substitution of one piece of nonsense for another. Most of the material that you were dealing with had no connexion with anything in the real world, not even the kind of connexion that is contained in a direct lie. Statistics were just as much a fantasy in their original version as in their rectified version. A great deal of the time you were expected to make them up out of your head.
For example, the Ministry of Plenty's forecast had estimated the output of boots for the quarter at one-hundred-and-forty-five million pairs. The actual output was given as sixty-two millions. Winston, however, in rewriting the forecast, marked the figure down to fifty-seven millions, so as to allow for the usual claim that the quota had been overfulfilled. In any case, sixty-two millions was no nearer the truth than fifty-seven millions, or than one-hundred-and-forty-five millions. Very likely no boots had been produced at all. Likelier still, nobody knew how many had been produced, much less cared. All one knew was that every quarter astronomical numbers of boots were produced on paper, while perhaps half the population of Oceania went barefoot. And so it was with every class of recorded fact, great or small. Everything faded away into a shadow-world in which, finally, even the date of the year had become uncertain."(from George Orwell's,"1984".
universal translator please.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#896406 May 1, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans continue to hate the American people.
Rich for the rich in time of austerity.
Yep, just look at the stock market. those darn republicans!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#896407 May 1, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Again you prove your ignorance. If the bills were so bad why would hairy reid not allow a vote on them. Could it be he was afraid they would pass even though democrats have a majority in the senate?
Peace
KMA
I understan that you love it when Congress wastes time passing laws that will fail and forcing votes just for political gain.

I recall how funny the Republicans thought it was to pass the "Repeal the job Killing Health Care ACT"

Yep they were laughing & strutting around meanwhile millions of Americans were hurting from the recession & looking for Congress to do something to make it better.

But Hey,lets play your GD stupid political games. I wonder how much time the Republicans wasted with attempts to repeal or defund the ACA? With nothing better to offer.

Ty[ical from dumbass right ewhner.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#896408 May 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never demeaned anyone for their service, so your memory isn't as good as you try to pass off (not that i thought it was). I'm so glad you only post under one persons, so do I, and if your memory really was that good, you'd know it.
Liar, you demeaned Tenzing and his son, Realtimes and Grey. Loser.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#896409 May 1, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Hate American Post
Another hate America person, unless the loser has a president that gives hand outs to this lazy, dumb loser.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#896410 May 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The types that start before 10am are usually current alcoholics. You relate to wet drunks, don't you?
Argo fk yourself you stupid loser

Spokane, WA

#896411 May 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Not in Eed's case__he went down to the local draft board and pleaded to get in and of course they told him that there was no way someone of his height, weight and aptitude could serve in war or even war practice.
But he persisted and the draft board finally relented and assigned him to a National Guard engineering company where he spent 2 years eating sawdust and shtting 2X4's.
Good for Eed, his service to country surpasses that of George W Bush who was a no show at the Alabama National Guard.
Why Alabama? Did we ever learn?
"real time"
Dumbshit, one did not have to plead. Grew up in a rural area of southwestern Montana. If you were of draft age and your family did not own a ranch or farm or you were going to college you got drafted if physically fit or going to college you got drafted. I was going to college, U of M, go Grizz, as a sophomore I screwed around and got put on probation. At the time if you were on probation you had to sit out a quarter. Rather than get drafted I volunteered for the draft. Don't regret it a bit, saw a bit of the country, Ft Knox, Ft Jackson, Ft Ord, Ft Sill.
I know it hurts you to accept the facts. The facts are Bush served, Clinton did not. Clinton chose to run like the coward he is.
Peace
KMA
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#896412 May 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
When lily drives her 4-wheeler to the Laundromat, she takes out a few parking meters, Baby Carriages and Chihuahuas on the way there.
On the way back, she smacks everyone in sight with her laundry bag.
Once back inside her trailer, she picks mosquitoes out from her teeth and mustache while watching DWTS.
Wow, you're way off buddy , but who gives a fk about your family memories.

4 Wheeler? Ha, never
There are no parking meters or trailer parks here
Laundry bag? Wtf is that?
Stupid hillbilly projection, fk off

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#896413 May 1, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Can any liberal read? Or be honest?

Here it is again, idjit

"I've never demeaned anyone for their service"

Now put up or shut up, lush lover.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#896414 May 1, 2013
<quoted text>
BTW, realtime, you've made such an impact on lily, she can't even get your name right. LOL

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#896415 May 1, 2013
<quoted text>
So classy. Do you kiss your momma with that mouth?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#896416 May 1, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real time"
Dumbshit, one did not have to plead. Grew up in a rural area of southwestern Montana. If you were of draft age and your family did not own a ranch or farm or you were going to college you got drafted if physically fit or going to college you got drafted. I was going to college, U of M, go Grizz, as a sophomore I screwed around and got put on probation. At the time if you were on probation you had to sit out a quarter. Rather than get drafted I volunteered for the draft. Don't regret it a bit, saw a bit of the country, Ft Knox, Ft Jackson, Ft Ord, Ft Sill.
I know it hurts you to accept the facts. The facts are Bush served, Clinton did not. Clinton chose to run like the coward he is.
Peace
KMA
Realtime was at least 6 beers into it when he posted that. i appreciate everything you have done for me and my boys!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#896417 May 1, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text>in the case of siria I think obama weakness and empty threats are a good thing, let the towel heads gas each other out of exsitence. Less we'll have to deal with later.
It's Syria dummy
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#896418 May 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
So classy. Do you kiss your momma with that mouth?
So, tell us how long you've been in as
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#896420 May 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Hi dummy!

How are you, Airhead?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min litesong 46,842
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min Cancer On The pRe... 178,214
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 53 min Cali Girl 2014 49,940
Abby 9-22 1 hr Mister Tonka 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr concerned bottoms... 98,252
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Good job 4,035
Abby 9-21-14 2 hr PEllen 9
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago