Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#896479 May 1, 2013
"For once, majorities of Democrats, Republicans and independents agree: Obama is right on Syria and North Korea-- cautious on military intervention(last resort) ; use alternative soft power options available to the U S --convince the Russians that it's time to drop Assad . "On a day in which President Obama answered several media questions about Syria and possible U.S. intervention there over allegations the Bashar al-Assad regime has used chemical weapons in rebel-held areas, a new CBS/New York Times poll found 62 percent of Americans believe the United States has no responsibility to intervene in Syria versus 24 percent who say it does. Last month those who thought it did totaled 20 percent. Majorities of Democrats, Republicans and independents agree."... "Pollsters also asked: "Which of these comes closest to your opinion? 1. North Korea is a threat to the United States that requires military action now. 2. North Korea is a threat that can be contained for now. 3. North Korea is not a threat to the United States at this time." Fifteen percent said military action is needed now, but 56 percent said the threat can be contained and 21 percent said North Korea is not now a threat."...Check this out: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/04/30/1205...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#896480 May 1, 2013
It's amazing how shallow many Americans have become.

The propagandist media glows in the presence of their beloved celebrity president during a gala event and then return to their lackluster jobs to investigate nothing, report nothing and hold no one accountable.

The shallow are creating the even more shallow.

Amazingly sad.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#896481 May 1, 2013
WT - Daughter of Sandy Hook victim confronts Sen. Kelly Ayotte over gun vote: http://tinyurl.com/cwsg9r3

Why won't the Liberal Media take clear shots against the Magic Negro over Benghazi and Fast & Furious instead of cheap shots like this one against the U.S. Constitution??

"Never let a good crisis go to waste"

-- Boy Messiah's buddy Rham Imanuel

The Magic Negro is a grand opportunist just like Skunks and Racoons are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#896482 May 1, 2013
Michele Bachmann was a liberal visionary, according to Michele Bachmann.'When she voted against the sequester, she says, it was because:

“There were numerous Republicans that voted against the sequestration because we knew all of these calamities were in the future. And so it reminds me of the Shakespeare line:‘Thou protestest too much.’ Didn’t you know this was going to happen? We knew it. That’s why we voted against this bill.”...Ahem. Not so much. Bachmann did vote no. But her real problem was not that sequestration would cause too much pain to poor and vulnerable people. She wanted deeper cuts:She especially decried the fact that the debt ceiling was increased, arguing instead that the government could avoid default simply by making immediate and steep cuts.While Bachmann made no mention of the impact on poorer Americans, she added:“This deal puts our national security at risk ...Being hypocritical is one thing. What Bachmann is doing here is straight-up lying about her record.' Why are so many Republican women lying ,fat-ass biotches?

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#896483 May 1, 2013
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#896484 May 1, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
Yur joking, right?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#896485 May 1, 2013
Watch the Kermit Gosnell Video a few inches down the page.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/30/sh...

Liberal Media sucks Obama.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#896486 May 1, 2013
Love this Billboard!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/30/th...

The truth always hurts someone. Especially those who are slaves to Katie Couric-style Political Correctness.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#896488 May 1, 2013
The Boob occupying the Oval Orifice has struck again. How are those unemployment numbers doing, Mr. Jerk-In-Chief?

Try cutting NASA once more, Jerk.

SpaceX Takes a Hit as NASA Chooses Russia’s Space Agency Instead: http://tinyurl.com/ctyjc8e

"Wait until I'm elected in November. I can be a lot more flexible"

-- The Magic Negro

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#896489 May 1, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yur joking, right?
Their humor is sick humor.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#896490 May 1, 2013
Just another example to prove liberals are the stupidest people on this planet:

Just how crucial were experts for Arias defense?

PHOENIX (AP)— As Jodi Arias' trial wraps up this week after four months of testimony, her fate rests in part on the testimony of expert witnesses who have offered up one clinical diagnosis after another for the small-town waitress and aspiring photographer from California to explain why she killed…
Associated Press

4 f ing mos.? for someone clearly guilty?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#896491 May 1, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
The propagandist media glows in the presence of their beloved celebrity president during a gala event and then return to their lackluster jobs to investigate nothing, report nothing and hold no one accountable.
Amazingly sad.
American Liberal Media: The Boy Messiah's Fifth Column.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#896492 May 1, 2013
The Obama administration needs to do is a simplified, prolonged, all-out public relations blitz. "The White House has a big lift in making Obamacare a success. Here's a good start: What had been a 15-page application form has been shrunk down to three pages. It's a little more complicated for families, though.

The three-page form is for use by single adults with no dependents who do not have health insurance and would like help paying for it. A second, 12-page, six-step form has been released for everybody else who needs coverage and wants to see if they're eligible for subsidies. But although the longer form has 12 pages, many of them include multiple graphics, white space and large lettering—and look nothing like insurance forms of old made gray with lines and lines of tiny type.

Getting that form down to a doable size is an important hurdle, one that can't be overstated. That's because the public is still so uninformed and so misinformed about the law." http://s3.amazonaws.com/dk-production/images/... How's that for transparency in Government?I <3 Obamacare!www.dailykos.com

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#896493 May 1, 2013
RECALL Republican boob Governor Scott Walker--more corruption uncovered. "Wisconsin’s flagship jobs agency has routinely failed to follow state laws, didn’t track loans and awarded money to ineligible projects, a scathing audit released Wednesday found.

Auditors also said employees of the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp., a quasi-private entity, made a number of questionable and unexplained purchases, including season tickets to UW-Madison football games and iTunes gift cards, and contracted for services without conducting open and competitive selection processes.

The nonpartisan Legislative Audit Bureau said WEDC, which was launched by Republican Gov. Scott Walker nearly two years ago, needs to overhaul numerous policies and should report back to the Legislature’s audit committee later this year."

Read more: http://host.madison.com/news/local/govt-and-p...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#896494 May 1, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>I don't drink near as much with Obama as President. Bush required daily indulgence. LOL
Keep your liquor in Phallus bottles.

You'll suck 'em all dry.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#896495 May 1, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
The Obama administration needs to do is a simplified, prolonged, all-out public relations blitz. "The White House has a big lift in making Obamacare a success. Here's a good start: What had been a 15-page application form has been shrunk down to three pages. It's a little more complicated for families, though.
The three-page form is for use by single adults with no dependents who do not have health insurance and would like help paying for it. A second, 12-page, six-step form has been released for everybody else who needs coverage and wants to see if they're eligible for subsidies. But although the longer form has 12 pages, many of them include multiple graphics, white space and large lettering—and look nothing like insurance forms of old made gray with lines and lines of tiny type.
Getting that form down to a doable size is an important hurdle, one that can't be overstated. That's because the public is still so uninformed and so misinformed about the law." http://s3.amazonaws.com/dk-production/images/... How's that for transparency in Government?I <3 Obamacare!www.dailykos.com
With all due respect, the application form is just the tip of the iceberg. The regulations alone make a stack 7 feet high, the reduction in application red tape barely amounts to throwing a pencil off the Titanic.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#896496 May 1, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
not for long.
somebody at topix dont like you, lady.
go get em' dem!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#896497 May 1, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Amazingly sad.
Americans being so shallow readily explains why Liberals scrape bottom so much.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OBAMA GOOD CHRISTIAN MAN

Riceville, TN

#896498 May 1, 2013
President Obama’s new “religious tolerance” consultant to the Pentagon, Mikey Weinstein, wants Christian military service members who openly talk about their faith in uniform to be charged with treason, which is a crime punishable by death according to military law.

What?! Mikey’s been hired by President Obama? No way!

Also, wha….? The MRFF is a church/state separation watchdog group, not a group that goes after people who pray. You can pray; you just can’t force others to do it with you, as some commanding officers have done in the past. MRFF isn’t trying to indirectly kill Christians, no matter what they want you to think.

But I was surprised about Mikey getting hired. I figured I would have heard something about it if it had happened.

So I called him up a few minutes ago.

It was a short, frenetic conversation that involved him explaining how certain groups are after him for all sorts of reasons, including his Jewish name and what MRFF fights for… but he told me he was not, in fact, hired by the Pentagon or Obama.

Lapeer, MI

#896499 May 1, 2013
OBAMA GOOD CHRISTIAN MAN wrote:
President Obama’s new “religious tolerance” consultant to the Pentagon, Mikey Weinstein, wants Christian military service members who openly talk about their faith in uniform to be charged with treason, which is a crime punishable by death according to military law.
What?! Mikey’s been hired by President Obama? No way!
Also, wha….? The MRFF is a church/state separation watchdog group, not a group that goes after people who pray. You can pray; you just can’t force others to do it with you, as some commanding officers have done in the past. MRFF isn’t trying to indirectly kill Christians, no matter what they want you to think.
But I was surprised about Mikey getting hired. I figured I would have heard something about it if it had happened.
So I called him up a few minutes ago.
It was a short, frenetic conversation that involved him explaining how certain groups are after him for all sorts of reasons, including his Jewish name and what MRFF fights for… but he told me he was not, in fact, hired by the Pentagon or Obama.
....and what about those towel-head Obama Muslim freak traitors inside the U.S. Military who run around shooting fellow soldiers while screaming "Allah Akbar!"? Will they be tried for treason for forcefully expressing their religious beliefs, too?

If not, they should damned well be.

After being waterboarded on the White House lawn with the entire 5th Column Media present.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amy 12-26 29 min RACE 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 33 min PEllen 98,884
abby 12-26 35 min RACE 3
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 1 hr Big Red 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guru 182,094
3 charged with stealing clothes from suburban M... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Jonah1 51,287
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web