Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,168)

Showing posts 823,341 - 823,360 of1,034,184
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Carol et al, while always a racist liar has become an antagonistic, snide and snotty bioch since Obama put the smackdown on Mitt.
Not a liar. Not a racist. Not an antognist. Not a snide and snotty bitch.

Just extremely disappointed in my fellow countrymen for electing a secret Marxist not once but twice. You, for instance.
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

NuculurNutsurpriZed wrote:
<quoted text> Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
You forgot to mention the name of the nursing home in which you reside.
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

NuculurNutsurpriZed wrote:
<quoted text> Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Whatever dummy, now go take out the garbage. It smells over there.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Nuclear expert Rosalie Bertell coined a new word, "Omnicide." It describes the ultimate human rejection of life. It's "difficult to comprehend," but it's happening, she said.

She called industrial radioactive pollution "cumulatively greater than Chernobyl. We are now in a no-win situation with radioactive materials, where (it's) acceptable to have cancer deaths, deformed children and miscarriages."

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/04/fukushima...

http://nlt.scripturetext.com/zechariah/5.htm - take special note of verses 6-8 and the material the lid of the measuring basket is made of...note also the "measuring" taking place in "The Revelation of Jesus Christ which GOD gave Him to show..." ch. 11 http://niv.scripturetext.com/revelation/11.ht...

and take note -

http://bible.cc/isaiah/66-1.htm

http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/3-16.htm

The Two Witnesses Speak

http://bible.cc/revelation/22-17.htm
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I, Not Surprized, talk about being a programmed robot "flushing" and demonstrating programmed hate and confirm I am a loser.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, now I have to go take out the garbage. I smell over there.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot to mention the name of the nursing home in which I reside.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
What did I tell you before about posting on this thread, phag? Did you get rid of that cheap Cabelas popgun, you sperm-filled hypocrite? Your home base of conneticunt has outlawed guns, didnt ya know?
BTW, the only good thing to ever come out of conneticunt are the Yale & Quinnipiac hockey teams. Just about everything else there has cuminto you....
You're a sockpuppet located in Windsor, Ct. One of Waxturd's mindless minions!!

Cabela's is one of the largest gun retailers in the USA. DUH

But you prefer to buy yours from the illegals in your scummy state. The state with the ugliest Governor in history, Jan Brewer!!

You so scared of being outed as a gay cabellero you accuse others of the same perverted behavior!!

Guess what, it didn't work!!

You learned at the groin of Larry Craig, famous Repugnant trouser snake hunter!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you expose is what a moronic tool you are, weasel.
Hypocrite? That would be your middle name, Suzie.
Is this is another alternate ego. The person has the same thin skin
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I talk about issues and specific programs but you, being a programmed robot talk about "flushing" and demonstrate how you've been prorammed to hate and confirm you are a loser.
My response was to Nuk-clueless and busted!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a liar. Not a racist. Not an antognist. Not a snide and snotty bitch.
Just extremely disappointed in my fellow countrymen for electing a secret Marxist not once but twice. You, for instance.
One minute you accuse him of being a Marxist.

Then you say he's governing just like Bush did!!

So if Obama is a Marxist, Bush is a Marxist as well, eh, Carol??

You said so yourself.

You argue with yourself most of the time, with your constantly changing critiques.

Trust me, your fellow countrymen are extremely disappointed with you wingnut Teabaggers.

But not for long. With your age and health issues, you won't be around to complain for long.

You might not even get to see Hillary elected in 2016!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress dropped the ball. Not Bush.
Not one Democrat sponsored the bill and most Democrats resisted any effort to rein in F&F.
Until you finally admit both, you're swimming in circles.
Harry Truman had a sign that read "THE BUCK STOPS HERE!"

According to you, Bush had responsibility for nothing. You blame others for the Iraq War, the Housing Debacle, the collapse of the economy.

The only common thread among these issues is this:

BUSH WAS PRESIDENT.

HE'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DISASTER OF A PRESIDENCY FROM 2001-2008

----------

While you blame others, most Americans blame Bush. Even Repugnants. Did you notice nooooooooone have asked Bush to campaign for them, nor was he invited to the Repugnant National Convention.

Actions speak far louder than your wacky words. Bush was a disaster, yet you refuse to admit to it. Making you a fool.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
So the New Bedford landfill that's being searched is named Crapo Hill. Cute!
The bombers each had laptops, probably smart phones as well__there should be a treasure trove of info on those devices. Also__the wife__while she claims to know little, it's only a matter of time before LE starts leaning on her.
I wonder if she's learned to speak any Russian or just sat around and diddled herself while everyone else in the room was speaking Russian?
Her parents put their house up for sale. They're probably afraid of someone coming to do a number of them and their daughter.
I hope they don't let those parents into the country. Send the money to ship the body and get lost. Who in the hell would go back to that hellhole?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! If they snuck up on him and shot him then they already had a weapon. There's also reports that the older brother had an M4 carbine.
www.csmonitor.com/.../Boston-Marathon-bombing... ...
You're an idiot!
As usual, the idiot Pdepoop responds showing a total lack of reading comprehension.

Your Business Card: Have Mouth. Will Shoot It Off.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>

Then you say he's governing just like Bush did!!
So if Obama is a Marxist, Bush is a Marxist as well, eh, Carol??
You said so yourself.
You really think the first support the second conclusion. In fact the first is not supported by what Carol said. Bush did not do the same as Obama has so it is unreasonable comparison which resulted in you coming once a again to flawed, ill thought out conclusion. But, you tend not to be capable of thinking things through before jumping to conclusions.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at me I am Prom King so I rule the world is your mentality-where did you get this from Family Guy? I have the advantage as you have no clue who I am but already can see your lack of wisdom and well I say it-that you succumb to childish tirades. Not very flattering picture.
The only advantage you have is that your ignorance is bliss. You're too dumb to see how others here perceive you.

Yet you have a history of name changes and running away from the site when your heroes get stomped in election.

Lord knows you're still the ignorant tool you were before Rmoney lost the election!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Obama can’t be Muslim because he said he’s a Christian (Part 2)
by SHEIKYERMAMI on APRIL 26, 2013
Obama wants that post American world, and his administration will impose any defeat on us to get there.

Ninety Three Articles of Impeachment against Obama

Megyn Kelly’s Surprise Revelation: FBI Was ‘Shocked’ to See Judge ‘Waltz’ in and Give Suspect Miranda Rights

“…they believe our national security may have been compromised by the decision to send that judge in there so soon…”– Comments »–

“It’s really unbelievable,” Kelly said.–Read the rest here.

Obama People

Judge Marianne Bowler Who Mirandized Boston Bomber Has Ties To Muslim Countries

It is telling that Bowler’s international judicial relations appear to begin and end with the Muslim world.–Read more here.

There’s Blowback in the Making:

Obama’s scrub of all mention of Islam from counterterror training materials under fire after Boston jihad bombings

http://sheikyermami.com/2013/04/26/obama-cant...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Glenn shared the exclusive documents that have been shared with TheBlaze by multiple reliable sources in the U.S. government. While O’Reilly continued to point to TheBlaze’s coverage as speculation, Glenn continued to emphasize that the information he was sharing was far from a “conspiracy”— TheBlaze has physical government documents backing up what he was saying, including the cover page of the Saudi’s 2123B report.

While Bill was willing to admit there was “some connection to a Saudi family”…kind of… he didn’t seem sold on the facts Glenn was laying out. Will the American people ever really know what the truth is with this Saudi national?

“Yes,” Glenn answered.“There are six congressman that are looking into it. But it’s going to require some press that are willing to go along with us.”

O’Reilly sharply pointed out that’s why Glenn was on his show noting,“we’re always willing to give you a hearing.”

“But what we need, Bill, are journalists that are not going to give up.”

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/26/watch-ore...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry Truman had a sign that read "THE BUCK STOPS HERE!"
According to you, Bush had responsibility for nothing. You blame others for the Iraq War, the Housing Debacle, the collapse of the economy.
The only common thread among these issues is this:
BUSH WAS PRESIDENT.
HE'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DISASTER OF A PRESIDENCY FROM 2001-2008
----------
While you blame others, most Americans blame Bush. Even Repugnants. Did you notice nooooooooone have asked Bush to campaign for them, nor was he invited to the Repugnant National Convention.
Actions speak far louder than your wacky words. Bush was a disaster, yet you refuse to admit to it. Making you a fool.
Hi Waxman,
Geeze,if everyone jumps off a bridge so should you too. Really, your logic is totally undeveloped-Prom King.
It is childish to blame one person for a series of events that resulted in the collapse of the mortgage industry. In fact that mentality is down right dangerous as it does little to repair the factors that contributed to it. You are not learning any lessons and will keep repeating errors.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
List those 5.
Go find some BC pills,Jerk.

The Weekly Standard.

Congressman:'Five Jihadists Have Reached Their Targets in the United States Under Barack Obama': http://tinyurl.com/b7emmle

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 823,341 - 823,360 of1,034,184
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,603
Amy 4-19 15 min PEllen 12
Abby 4-19 22 min Julie 17
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min Chicagobunny 47,068
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 65,120
Cook County issues 1,000th gay marriage license 1 hr Evilgelicalling 6
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Whiny1 4,030
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 96,137
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search