Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
823,321 - 823,340 of 1,100,983 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#896239 May 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit falling for nucs attacks. He's doing it on purpose just to get to you.
He doesn't really get to me. I just play around with him to pass the time.

People like nuc present a challenge. It's my competetive nature. Can't help it.

But I do ignore most of his rantings.

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

#896240 May 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Wasted enough time in the land of the lost.
Later..........
Land of the lost? Then you belong here.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#896241 May 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
A couple of months back, you claimed to be a 'new, nicer' version of Eman.
At that time I said I'd leave your criminal son out of it.
But you lied, you're still a scummy name caller. Picking fights with realtime over your perception of his drinking, picking fights with Lily, Leosnana, Dave.
I cut you some slack, but it's over.
It's all based on what you said about your son when you came on here drunk a couple of years back.
I don't forget, and I don't suffer fools gladly.
Means your disturbed son is now fair game.
I post how I want to post. No one else effects that, son.

Ask realtime about his drinking. No perception needed, dipstick.

You still haven't link to whatvi suposedly said about my son. Come on liar, prove it <you never will cause it doesn't exist>

You're pathetic nuc. I've been handing you your ass for years now with ease and attacking my son is your fall back. "I'm loving it"

When will you be posting as cway again?
lily uses US IP

Gering, NE

#896242 May 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
He's been a hypocrite since his ayn rand days.
And he really dislikes you and me. He hopes people won't call him on his nonsense.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#896243 May 1, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, it was a dumb idea meant to provide some funding for ObamaCare. not that it matters, because ObamaCare is the next Amtrak or US Post Office or Social Security Program--unsustainable. and who can forgot another dumb ObamaCare feature that was repealed because it would have wreaked havoc on the economy: businesses having to file a 1099 for every transaction over $600.
....'let's pass the bill so we can find out what's in it, shall we?'(said grinf*cking Pelosi)...
What are the folks who say its paid for gonna do now?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#896248 May 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Accused is far different than paying someone $millions to buy their silence.
But you're too dumb to see the difference.
the thing with Clinton was a Repugnant witch hunt.
Proven by the fact that Clinton got more popular with the American People as they saw what the Repugnants were up to.
He is the most popular former President in history!!
While Bush gets drunk daily in Dallas.
He looked like he had a bad hangover at his Library dedication.
Grand jury, dipstick. You cant get any dumber, can you nuc?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#896249 May 1, 2013
BotObjects announces first full color 3D printer-ProDesk3D
lily uses US IP

Gering, NE

#896250 May 1, 2013
I was just roaming through when NukNuk's post caught my eye. I got things to do-later.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#896252 May 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Wasted enough time in the land of the lost.
Later..........
Running off with your tail between your legs.....again.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#896253 May 1, 2013
This president is a Failure on both fronts Domestic/Foreign!! Obama promise 500,000 jobs a month today 119,000, unemployment 5.6 today in most states above 10%!! Obama drew a Red Line, threaten Assad if he used Chemical Weapons on his people ‘That’s a Game Changer’ they did now the Red Line is Pink, Oops no, no, it’s now other Options!! Leading from Behind!!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#896254 May 1, 2013
Crazy Republicans refuse to vote on anything that'll help America to spite a President that they personally hate. What a crazy ,mixed up world to be a conservative these days. http://bit.ly/103dp75 Pat Toomey (R-Pa.) is one of the "good" guys.“In the end it didn’t pass because we’re so politicized. There were some on my side who did not want to be seen helping the president do something he wanted to get done, just because the president wanted to do it,” Toomey said. " ...As crazy as it is for Republicans to oppose something that they support just because Obama wants it, Toomey is on to something. Check out this poll released last week by Gallup: According to the survey, 73 percent of Republicans would vote in favor of a national referendum that would "require background checks for all gun purchases." However, in the very same survey, 50 percent of Republicans said they didn't want the senate to approve legislation to "expand background checks for gun purchases."

"So on the one hand, three-quarters of Republicans want universal background checks ... but they are glad the Senate defeated legislation aimed at accomplishing that goal. And according to Pat Toomey, the explanation for their mixed-up priorities is that they'd rather hate on Obama than enact policies that they support. And even worse: Almost all Republican politicians are too cowardly to stand up to their ravenous base.

It's truly pathetic." Schizophrenic American conservatism. Maybe we need background checks on insane Republicans before they are allowed to serve in the Congress?

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#896258 May 1, 2013
80,843 New Supporters in April! Thank you!
For our new members, add your name to the Hillary 2016 Petition Today!
http://www.readyforhillary.com/2016pledge That'll make Bill Clinton the First Gentleman-in-Chief in 2016!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#896263 May 1, 2013
flack wrote:
Can I print out a new liver on that model?

I saw the video news report which featured the machine that prints out the ears__that was some machine Flacko__probably about 3 or 4 million $mackeroo$ and way bigger than a desk. Oh, and then the ear has to go through several more lengthy $tep$ before it can be fitted on a human.

I did like the toy tractor__that was very cool__of course it cost as much as a real tractor.

I see where you're going but frankly I'll be dead and your baby girl will spoon feeding you pablum at the home before any of this technology you speak of becomes commonplace.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#896271 May 1, 2013
flack wrote:
A company recently released a 3d scanner so people don't have to learn cad to print 3d objects.
frontporchreacti onary

Wilmington, DE

#896272 May 1, 2013
TSM, "This president is a Failure on both fronts Domestic/Foreign!!" Of all days, thanks for posting this reminder on the Anniversary of President George W Bush's "Mission Accomplished!" statement. As violence accelerates again in Iraq, it is important to remember that only a decade ago, Bush arrogantly declared "Mission Accomplished". Of course, the question was Whose Mission - Dick Cheney's?

Please share widely - this is one anniversary that should not be forgotten. Today marks the tenth anniversary of Mission Accomplished Day, or as it might better be known, Mission (Not) Accomplished Day. Sadly, it comes amid another upheaval in sectarian violence in Iraq—two days ago The New York Times warned of a new "civil war" there—and a week after the attempts at Bush revisionism upon the opening of his Library. We're also seeing aspects of the run-up to the Iraq invasion playing out in the fresh, perhaps overheated, claims of chemical weapons in Syria.

In my favorite antiwar song of this war,“Shock and Awe,” Neil Young moaned:“Back in the days of Mission Accomplished/ our chief was landing on the deck/ The sun was setting/ behind a golden photo op.” But as Neil added elsewhere in the tune:“History is a cruel judge of overconfidence.”www.thenation. com/blog/174127/ten-years-ago- bush-declar...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#896273 May 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Can I print out a new liver on that model?
I saw the video news report which featured the machine that prints out the ears__that was some machine Flacko__probably about 3 or 4 million $mackeroo$ and way bigger than a desk. Oh, and then the ear has to go through several more lengthy $tep$ before it can be fitted on a human.
I did like the toy tractor__that was very cool__of course it cost as much as a real tractor.
I see where you're going but frankly I'll be dead and your baby girl will spoon feeding you pablum at the home before any of this technology you speak of becomes commonplace.
happen faster then you think. I remember the wifes first cellphone. It was $1200 bucks and bigger than a brick. About as heavy too. All it did was make and receive calls. About 18 years later what most of us now have can't even still be called a phone although you can make calls. Technology is advancing at a rapid pace. The world today will not be the world next year.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#896275 May 1, 2013
TSM, "This president is a Failure on both fronts Domestic/Foreign!!" Of all days, thanks for posting this reminder on the Anniversary of President George W Bush's "Mission Accomplished!" statement. As violence accelerates again in Iraq, it is important to remember that only a decade ago, Bush arrogantly declared "Mission Accomplished". Of course, the question was Whose Mission - Dick Cheney's?

Please share widely - this is one anniversary that should not be forgotten. Today marks the tenth anniversary of Mission Accomplished Day, or as it might better be known, Mission (Not) Accomplished Day. Sadly, it comes amid another upheaval in sectarian violence in Iraq—two days ago The New York Times warned of a new "civil war" there—and a week after the attempts at Bush revisionism upon the opening of his Library. We're also seeing aspects of the run-up to the Iraq invasion playing out in the fresh, perhaps overheated, claims of chemical weapons in Syria.

In my favorite antiwar song of this war,“Shock and Awe,” Neil Young moaned:“Back in the days of Mission Accomplished/ our chief was landing on the deck/ The sun was setting/ behind a golden photo op.” But as Neil added elsewhere in the tune:“History is a cruel judge of overconfidence.”www.thenation. com/blog/174127/ten-years-ago- bush-declar...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#896276 May 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you volunteer for the draft?
You volunteer when you go on your own sign up for military service.
You get drafted when you're on the list & did not volunteer.
"real dumb"
One more time you prove your ignorance. When we had a draft one could volunteer for it. The benefit, you could choose your MOS.
Peace
KMA

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#896277 May 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Can I print out a new liver on that model?
You remind me of my friends growing up. I use to talk about stuff in the future back then too. They use to laugh at me because I would tell them there would be a time when everyone would have their own phone that they could carry in their pocket. I told them about computers. Oh how they laughed. They laughed every time I told them about something new I had read. Well who's laughing now? Most but not all science fiction becomes science fact. As far as technology is concerned anyway.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#896278 May 1, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
One more time you prove your ignorance. When we had a draft one could volunteer for it. The benefit, you could choose your MOS.
Peace
KMA
You then volunteered to serve in the military.

The draft was when the military said you were serving, like it or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 58 min the wandering girl 4,681
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,662
Ping G20 Irons Compared With Cheap G15 Irons (May '12) 2 hr lucy 2
chief keef 2 hr sd 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr voice of peace 68,393
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 69,030
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Louis Slungpoo 46,358
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr LRS 177,461
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••