Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
823,241 - 823,260 of 1,084,415 Comments Last updated 13 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Why do they all try to ignore it? Because they want to forget that Muslims want to kill us. Can't live in Hopey/Changy Land with that hanging over your head. Remember GM is alive, Bin Laden is dead? Well that bucket don't hold no water if they are still killing people.
Their pro muslim ideology is getting people killed. They focus on so called right wing terrorists. 3 more detained in boston.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel the same way about nitwits like you lying to make a point.
You and Jason = serial liars.\\
And I've caught you both in lies.
Couldn't help yourself,, huh son?
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

POOR BLACKS MANULIPATED BY THE RICH WHITES AND BLACKS FOR FALSE SELF PRIDE ALL WHILE THE COMMUNITY SUFFERS ALL FOR ONE IMAGE WOW AND THEY ALL RUN TO THE BANK LAUGHING AT YOUR BROKE AS* look at JAY Z AFTER HE SOLD OUT HIS INTREST IN THE NETS HE LAUGHED AT THE SUCKERS he donate $6k to charity and brags he is a BILLIONAIRE BUY BLACK HAHAHAh lololololol you buy BLACK THEY SELL OUT EVERYTHING AND MAKE MONEY you are taught to be a consumer all day why not sell BLACK AND MAKE MONEY LIKE HOLLYWOOD AND THE MUSIC BUSINESS lolololBUY BLACK no SELL BLACK but from the democrats point of view that sucks thats why all the DEMOCRAT POVERTY PROGRAMS DO NOT WORK lolololol YOU ARE A CONSUMER YOUR FOOD STAMP TRAINS YOU TO BE A LOCUST AS KWAME TOURE ONCE SAID AS A CONSUMER YOU CAN ONLY DEVASTATE NOT PRODUCE THATS WHY YOU ARE POOR NOT SOME FAKE BECAUSE IM BLACK BEATRICE OR TROPICANA WAS ONCE OWNED BY A BLACK MAN WHO WAS A BILLIONAIRE IF YOU HAVE DRIVE, SMARTS, EDUCATION, AMBITION or HARD WORK YOU CAN MAKE IT AND IF YOU DONT HAVE THOSE THINGS ITS NOT MY FAULT AND I DONT OWE YOU NOTHING NO MATTER WHAT YOUR RACE

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
CBS News has learned that multiple new whistleblowers are privately speaking to investigators with the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee regarding the Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist attacks on the U.S. compounds in Benghazi, Libya.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57580105/...
They obtained a lawyer because of being threatened by WH officials with job security, etc., if they talked.
At the press conference, Obama said he didn't know anything about it.
Of course not. He knows nothing about Benghazi either.
Like I said, never before has any president known so little about so much.
But why shouldn't he play dumb? His adoring media groupies will do everything in their power to make it all go away.
Speaking of dumb, can you top this??

"THE IRAQI'S WILL GREET US AS LIBERATORS!!"

""It is unknowable how long that conflict will last. It could last six days, six weeks. I doubt six months.""

----------

You supported liars and fools. It figures, you have much in common.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't get it, do you??
As the minority, it ggoes without saying that the minority is the willfully ignorant ones.
Those who must scrounge for used nasty furniture and cars, yet support the rich as they rape and plunder our nation.
You're dumber than the proverbial stump.
Haha. Stupid hypocrite.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't get it, do you??
As the minority, it ggoes without saying that the minority is the willfully ignorant ones.
Those who must scrounge for used nasty furniture and cars, yet support the rich as they rape and plunder our nation.
You're dumber than the proverbial stump.
You are the dumbfk, nutcracker. There will always be the poor. There will always be the uneducated greedy cons like you as well. Your way just lowers the standard of living for rich and poor. Get a clue, moron.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Liberals/Democrats have to be Depress with today’s Economic News, 119,000 private sectors jobs created, unemployment in most states above 10%, home ownership 18 year low, GDP suffering, stagnated!! Obama’s Motto “Failure is an Option!!’
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Twidalee dee, twidalee dumb:
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
""It is unknowable how long that conflict will last. It could last six days, six weeks. I doubt six months.""
----------

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

lily uses US IP wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the Grapes of Wrath did a great job depicting it.
Yes, but the truth is that Steinbeck had far more graphic stories about death and suffering in his book.

The movie folks knew they had to water it down.

The movie was very good, but the book was even better.
nobamaredux

Kingman, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
A Black Agenda The awfulness of what's happening in Atlanta's Edgewood Courts is that it's not unique or original at all. Anywhere black politicians are in power nowadays, their chief function seems to be that of what sociologist Jay Arena in his book Driven From New Orleans calls “the new urban regime...” Black politicians are able to serve white elites, and themselves better and more effectively than white politicians ever could alone. Black politicians, under the new urban regime are successful when they divert attention away from their actual policies and onto issues of status and symbolism.
When Atlanta mayor Kasim Reed runs for re-election later this year the call will be to protect the voice of black Atlanta from its first white mayor in forty years. It won't be about the mayor's gutting of employee pension funds, or his agenda of school and transit privatization. It won't be about Atlanta's racial poverty gap, at about 4 blacks to every one 1 white, the highest in the nation's forty largest cities..
Black Mecca is over. Welcome to the new urban regime.
All Democrats screw the white middle class to protect minorities and their white elite benefactors.

Cities like Atlanta that persist in being visibly black are sealing their own doom.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's becoming more about party loyalty and preserving the party and, thus, power than the best interests of the country and seems to have gotten much worse under this president.
It's almost like they have a grudge against this country and have to prove something even if it means going in the wrong direction. There's no other way to explain it.
I do believe far too many liberals are simply brainwashed and can no longer compute or grasp common sense anymore. They're much too willing to cut off their noses to spite their faces. Probably where that saying came from.
Funny to see a diabetic, overweight smoker speak of others not having common sense!!

Do you ever reflect on your own disasterous lifestyle??

Where;s your common sense?? You must know the dangers of smoking are far greater for diabetics.

Want me to post the facts on what you're doing to yourself??

Ready for the amputations??

Funnier than hell to see you talk of common sense, while you have none.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
So far you've done nothing but pick a fight with carol. Lol
nobamaredux

Kingman, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
Fifteen more dead in Iraq including four policemen in the Sunni country North of Baghdad.
Maybe they can't handle all the liberty.
Strong analogy between Islamic lunatics in Iraq and Chicago urban youth.

Nobody gives a damn if either group liquidates their own tribe.

Meanwhile, you ignore Americans murdered in Afghanistan by Obama's policies.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Their pro muslim ideology is getting people killed. They focus on so called right wing terrorists. 3 more detained in boston.
All from overseas.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, lily was nasty all day and Nuk pretended not to notice. Typical.
You repeatedly accuse others of being someone they are not and want to act like victim when the tables are turned? You need to wise up. I am glad I am not a thin skin whiner like you and waste all my time here venting my frustrations.
Yet you say noting when Nobraina calls Lily disgusting names repeatedly.

You're a phony, Jason, a whining little poof.

Even Flake called Nobraina out on his disgusting talk.

Kudos to Flake!!

You and Eman ignore it, being the misogynists you are.

Then you stupidly spend hours calling Lily natsy. Whatever that means.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
PS I am a female so you can forget your poor me -a guy is picking on me card. The guys pick on Carol all the time.
A female named Jason??

Whatever.

But the, you do whine like a little girl.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Diane Sawyer wrote:
<quoted text> It has been reported that you are actually still here.
Waxturd puppet!! ROTFLMAO!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Diane Sawyer wrote:
<quoted text>Lots of liquor
Waxturd puppet!! ROTFLMAO!!
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
All Democrats screw the white middle class to protect minorities and their white elite benefactors.
Cities like Atlanta that persist in being visibly black are sealing their own doom.
DEMOCRATS SCREW EVERYONE espically the POOR WHITE OR BLACK THE POOR GETS TAUGHT THAT SOMEONE owes them Republicans AND DEMOCRATS ARE ON THE SAME TEAM MONEY POWER SEX

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

lily uses US IP wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know
You're the one who said you don't control the remote.

So it's either a mental hospital or prison.

Whic is it??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Dale 175,220
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 14 min _Zoey_ 4,570
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 54 min SpaceBlues 45,908
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 1 hr ronnie 4
glitch plagued obama care website cost us ameri... 2 hr hands on AR 1
More Violence in Chicago in a Violence Filled C... 2 hr Culture Auditor 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr truth 49,025
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••