Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
823,181 - 823,200 of 1,078,900 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Your response was to my post where I said college records were sealed. You don't need to practice stupid because you've mastered it.
Not quite dumbfk. I read his and your posts. You are an idiot.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I mean they voted against the Recovery Act & every other measure to help stimulate the economy.
In fact, the only thing Republicans pushed for was to extend the tax cuts for the weealthy.
Thanks Deep Throat.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
SonicFlicker is back today to contribute his mindless copy & paste routine.
OOPS: Fox News Peddles Conspiracy Theory It Already Debunked

As Krauthammer explained to Fox News viewers on March 22,“Senator Coburn who isn’t exactly a liberal said number one the amount of ammunition is less than in previous years. Number two, it’s about a tenth of the ceiling that the DHS has allowed,” he said, adding, that the ammunition is “being used for the training of agents like the border security agents who have to go to the range a lot and stay sharp.”

“I hate to disappoint the conspiracy theorists, they’re gonna have to come up with something new and they will,” he concluded. Apparently, his fellow Fox News hosts and producers are still coming up short.

http://thinkprogress.org/media/2013/03/25/177...
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
The Tourette's chimp is here to molest your children.
Mornin' lily/dem.
lily uses US IP

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
I'm gonna fk his wife with a broomstick.
lily/dem are you ever going to grow up?
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

They say a picture is worth a thousand words the PICTURE OF OBAMA IN THE ROOM THE NIGHT OF THE BIN LADEN RAID said he was not in control he was a spectator not the one making the decisions hunched over shoulders eyes looking scared his presidency will slowly come apart day by day because his lies are someones BLACKMALE TOOL AND YES HE IS BEING BLACKMAILED YES HE MAKES NO DECISIONS HE FRONTS EXCLUSIVE: Saudi Arabia 'warned the United States IN WRITING about Boston Bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev in 2012'Saudis developed intelligence separately from Russia, which also warned the U.S. about the accused Boston bomber

A letter to the Department of Homeland Security allegedly named Tsarnaev and three Pakistanis as potential jihadis worthy of U.S. investigation
Red flags from Saudi Arabia to have included Tsarnaev's name and information about a planned explosive attack on a major U.S. city

Saudi foreign minister, national security chief both met with Obama in the oval office in early 2013

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

lily uses US IP wrote:
<quoted text>
lily/dem are you ever going to grow up?
Grow up? That's like expecting a monkey to balance a check book.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Well I'll be back when the children are gone.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>Look at the fktards ped-o-philes on ur side, fetch boy, ped-o-phile dem, and the various sockpuppets, you, leos c-unt, ghey ghost, that other female c-unt..cant remember her name...nutsucular...you people argue on here all day like fking retards...get a life ya c-unt..you sit in front in ur dual monitored PC and then you continue to troll from ur ipad while eating bon-bons...ur such a lazy c-unt
damn, break out the whole box of warshing powders lol
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! The family started getting benefits in 2002. Who was the president then? It was George W. Bush you moron. They didn't get $100,000 a year liar, it was a total over 10 years.
Since when does the president of the US determine who gets aid from any particular state anyway dumbass?
You're an idiot!
Point is DUHmPont, since when should such federally, givvermentally handed out aid, purchase international flights for want to be terrorists?

Add Big RED FLAGS waving, to the previouslyy existing list of Big black flags waving, as seen in Benghazi.

DUHHHHpont.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

demi shoves morning after pills up Lily's a**, thinking he's covered all the bases.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Well I'll be back when the children are gone.
lily will be here all day as Gunner though. She has no life.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

ALOHA! Back in JAX from Hawaii!
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
ALOHA! Back in JAX from Hawaii!
Big deal. Nobody cares, hateful dyk wench.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

OBAMBUBLES HAS ONE GAFF AFTER ANOTHER BUT IT IS SMOOTH OVER BENGAHIZE,SYRIA,GITMO,OBAMACAR E,BOSTON,the list of lies goes on his education , his birth, WHY COULDNT HE JUST HAVE COME FROM THE HOOD everything would be a lot simpler and someone would know him went to school with him play ball with him and he sucks at BASKETBALL THAT WAS A LIE wow and RACISM PUT HIM IN OFFICE he is not as advertised FRAUD
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

THE OBAMA SUPPORTER IS A CONTRIDICKTION they want GUN control BUT THEY WOULD NEED GUNS TO SHUV DOWN PEOPLES THROATS THE GARBAGE THEY AND OBAMA THINKS THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH makes no sense and thats not coming from a tea party member
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I mean they voted against the Recovery Act & every other measure to help stimulate the economy.
In fact, the only thing Republicans pushed for was to extend the tax cuts for the weealthy.
RealDave didn’t the President sign the Recovery Act in Jan/Feb 2009? So what’s your Point?
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

WHY IS OBAMA NOT CONSIDERED A PART OF BIG BUSINESS did the obama phone lady and her type donate the BILLION + $s that was reported obama raised no that was big business the big fund raisers that was big business, has OBAMA SPOKEN ABOUT THE HOMELESS, BREAKFAST FOR UNDERNURISHED CHILDREN,EDUCATION,POVERTY PROGRAMS AND WE KNOW DEMOCRATS ARE GOOD AT POVERTY, WHY IS MAJIC JOHNSON NOT THE FACE OF THE WEALTHY HE IS VERY WEALTHY AND RUBS ELBOWS WITH THE PEOPLE OBAMA SUPPORTERS HATE WHY ARE WEALTHY BLACKS NOT CALLED OUT BY POOR BLACKS THE SAME WAY THEY CALL OUT WEALTHY WHITES DONT YOU THINK THEY OWE ALSO IF THE WHITES OWE YOU SOMETHING DID THEY MAKE IT ON THEIR OWN SHARE THE WEALTH JAY Z, SHAQ WHO BUYS A $200K BENZ AND SPENDS ANOTHER $100K on RIMS AND PAINT AND SOUND SYSTEM COULD THAT HELP THE BLACK COMMUNITY BUY BLACK RACISM IS COMING FROMTHE BLACK COMMUNITY BUT THEY WERE TAUGHT BY DEMOCRATS THEY CAN'T BE RACISTS JUST LIKE THE KKK THEY DIDNT THINK THEY WERE BIGOTS OR RACISTS EITHER and you think no one sees you REALLY you will see soon what they had in store for US

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I ove it.
Republicans in Congress meet in December of 2008 & decide that if Obama is for it, they would be against it.
Mitch McConnell makes dumping Obama his number one priority.
And you blame Democrats & accuse therm o being of party first.
Republicans in the house all voted against bills that were top help us recover.
Republicas in the Senate filibuster every effort.
My God, they couldn't even vote to end subsidies to companies making billions in profit.
House Republicans passed several budgets and reform bills. Harry Reid didn't allow them to come up for a vote in the Senate.

Meanwhile, the Senate didn't even propose a budget for three years and unanimously rejected Obama's spending-laden budget.

Any bill voted down by Republicans was peppered with a taxation agenda the democrats tried to sneak in or there was a catch that wasn't in the best interest of the country.

You have to look beyond what seems like a good bill on the surface and read the fine print. I had to look into it myself but then it became clear why these bills didn't pass.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
You refer to Obama's education. Interesting that the level of this post is barley at the junior high school level, immature, uninformed and rambling.
YES AND OBAMA IS SO EDUCATED IN THIS TIME OF TERROR HE GETS A NOTE FROM HIS MASTERS THE SAUDIS AND HE TOOK NO ACTION REAL SMART MR. PRESIDENT EVEN IVAN CALLED AND GAVE YOU A HEADS UP NOTHING BUT YOU WERE THERE TO SMILE IN BOSTON WITH THE PEOPLE YOU CAUSED TO BE KILLED AND INJURED WHAT A HYPOCRITE YOU DID NOTHING TO PREVENT BOSTON JUST LIKE BENGHIZE and other balls you have dropped but when you have a job that everyone gushes over you and your wife (as if someone vote for her)and just put your feet up on a table or desk (no CLASS or home training keep your feet of the table)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min Terry rigsby 48,863
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min HasbhaRAT Trolls Biffers 67,892
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min LRS 174,502
Amy 7-23 34 min Julie 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min SpaceBlues 45,767
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 458
Amy 7-22 2 hr Julie 14
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••