Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#896141 May 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturd puppet!! ROTFLMAO!!
I don't think so, hypocrite.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#896143 May 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who said you don't control the remote.
So it's either a mental hospital or prison.
Whic is it??
It's your whic, for sure.

Baawwaaaahhh!!!!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#896144 May 1, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You're welcome.
I give you a hard time, Flake, but you did a good job yesterday in throwing Nobraina's disgusting talk into the sewer, along with Nobraina!!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#896145 May 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially funny to see all those self sufficient farmers end up begging for Government help.
Flake needs to watch it. It shows how awful things can get. Also shows how FDR saved America.
Small wonder he was elected 4 times in a row. Never before had it happened. If he hadn't died, he would have won in 1948.
The government does have a purpose during a national crisis providing assistance but creating a government dependent society has only added to the problems.

"If there's anything more unpredictable than the direction of the market, it's the effects of government tinkering with economic policy. And even today, economists and historians still vigorously debate not only whether or not the New Deal helped take the country out of the Depression but if it actually made things worse."

If you're really interested, the pros and cons studied and discussed by economists is in this article. Not everyone agrees the New Deal proved to be the best long-term solution considering how we're being haunted by it today. Still, others agree with you and others who stand by big government as the only solution.

http://money.usnews.com/money/business-econom...

Location hidden

#896146 May 1, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
DOIH Dave!
What might you be up to today, no life?
Let me guess!
You will spend your entire day inside your apartment posting on Topix all day long?
Baaawwaaahhhh!!!!!
Zero.

Location hidden

#896147 May 1, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean they voted against that Obamacare that was going to help us recover?
Earth to libtard!
That one passed and it has done nothing but hamper recovery and is likely the largest impediment to hiring.
You are an idiot.

Location hidden

#896149 May 1, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
SonicFlicker is back today to contribute his mindless copy & paste routine.

Location hidden

#896151 May 1, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite dumbfk. I read his and your posts. You are an idiot.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#896152 May 1, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Why do they all try to ignore it? Because they want to forget that Muslims want to kill us. Can't live in Hopey/Changy Land with that hanging over your head. Remember GM is alive, Bin Laden is dead? Well that bucket don't hold no water if they are still killing people.
Just something to think about in the context of these obamabots doing what they are told.

"The first five years create the foundation for the child to accomplish key developmental advances in mind and body. From the first day of life to the first day in kindergarten, a child grows at a phenomenal pace that is unequalled at any other time of life. It is during these years that the brain undergoes its most dramatic growth. Language blossoms, basic motor abilities advance, thinking starts to become more complex, and social/emotional development enables the child to begin to understand his own feelings and those of others."

Location hidden

#896153 May 1, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Deep Throat.

Location hidden

#896155 May 1, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin' lily/dem.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#896157 May 1, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave didnít the President sign the Recovery Act in Jan/Feb 2009? So whatís your Point?
With how much Republican support.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#896158 May 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who said you don't control the remote.
So it's either a mental hospital or prison.
Whic is it??
You obviously don't have a family.

Location hidden

#896160 May 1, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
lily will be here all day as Gunner though. She has no life.

Waxturd's fleet of puppets is here 24/7.

Yet he stupidly accuses others of the same behavior!!

It's the culture..........

Location hidden

#896162 May 1, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Big deal. Nobody cares, hateful dyk wench.

Location hidden

#896163 May 1, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
DemocRats are scum:
"Two months after the sequester hit, the Department of Interior continues to warn of coast-to-coast cuts for the country's national parks -- and even the partial shut-down of a critical flood warning system.
But Sen. Tom Coburn says there's "no shortage of potential savings," pointing out that the department is nevertheless spending millions on newly created monuments and landmarks."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/01/pa...
WOW

Bronx, NY

#896164 May 1, 2013
Obama has a sweet retirement package. Will you?
No one says the President doesn't deserve his benefits. But it's hard to get past his plan to limit savers to half the value of what he'll walk away with.President Obama's proposal to limit the value of 401(k)s, pensions, and other tax-favored retirement accounts to about $3.4 million certainly sounds reasonable. After all, at a time of big budget deficits, we shouldn't subsidize "the rich" with tax breaks, should we?

But when you look a little closer -- especially when you look at the value of President Obama's taxpayer-funded retirement benefits -- you might think a little differently about what "rich" means. For starters, the point at which Obama wants to eliminate your ability to deduct retirement account contributions isn't actually the $3.4 million in his budget proposal -- that's just an estimate. The real number is how much a couple age 62 would have to pay for an annuity that yields $205,000 a year. That $3.4 million -- which applies to the combined values of your pension and retirement accounts -- is subject to a sharp downward change in the future because annuity issuers charge significantly less for an annuity when interest rates are higher than they do today, with rates at rock-bottom levels.

BLACK OR WHITE ALL POLITICIANS ARE FOR THEMSELVES ALL

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#896165 May 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny to see a diabetic, overweight smoker speak of others not having common sense!!
Do you ever reflect on your own disasterous lifestyle??
Where;s your common sense?? You must know the dangers of smoking are far greater for diabetics.
Want me to post the facts on what you're doing to yourself??
Ready for the amputations??
Funnier than hell to see you talk of common sense, while you have none.
I wouldn't wish hereditary diabetes on anyone just like I wouldn't wish any kind of hereditary chronic disease on anyone.

But, in your case, being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes would almost be poetic justice. Have you checked into your family history recently? Might be a good idea.

I've told you repeatedly, I am not overweight.

But let me ask you again. Do you eat ONLY healthy foods, avoid ALL caffeinated beverages and sodas and NEVER eat any sweets or fatty foods?

If so, you are the model of health for us all and can criticize others. If not, shut the hell up.

Jimmy

Newington, CT

#896166 May 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously don't have a family.
Nobody would like with that idiot. They would rather be homeless.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#896167 May 1, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
House Republicans passed several budgets and reform bills. Harry Reid didn't allow them to come up for a vote in the Senate.
Meanwhile, the Senate didn't even propose a budget for three years and unanimously rejected Obama's spending-laden budget.
Any bill voted down by Republicans was peppered with a taxation agenda the democrats tried to sneak in or there was a catch that wasn't in the best interest of the country.
You have to look beyond what seems like a good bill on the surface and read the fine print. I had to look into it myself but then it became clear why these bills didn't pass.
Each one of those bills either repealed part or all of Obamacare & reduced access to abortion.

We certainly know Republicans hate paying for things. As you said, Republicans voted no because they valued a pledge to lobbyist over the good of our country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min RACE 98,253
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 20 min andet1987 1,288
Word (Dec '08) 24 min andet1987 4,741
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min loose cannon 178,222
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 35 min andet1987 1,486
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 40 min RACE 4,725
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 627
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••