Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#896383 May 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
So nice of you to demean one of our veterans. As much as I disagreed with Ghost I never demeaned his service, in fact thanked him for it many times. Stupid ass boozer.
I wasn't going to actually publish my next post, but you deserve it.
I demeaned two veterans, Eed and Shrub and the jury is out on "our."

You demeaned Ghost and plenty of other vets including myself, perhaps your memory sucks__mine is razor sharp. As a plus I only post under one persona which makes it a helluva lot easier to remember where I've gone and what I've said.

The posts on this thread haven't gone away__you can go back and see who said what.

As a refresher__I would never demean the service of a veteran of war.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#896384 May 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So, I meant to tell you that Sunday night at the beach I had two Newcastle Founders Ales which are 4.6% alcohol. Good stuff if you're only having one or two.
I'm guessing that you don't imbibe and also that you have a story about why that is. E-mail your story to Cindy McCain K?
Those types are usually former alcoholics. Nothing worse than a dry drunk; kinda like Bush.
D'ya think Boehner will start smoking ganja now with his new son in law? they're getting married here in Delray on Mothers Day. Ya mon.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#896385 May 1, 2013
WSJ - Obama Sees 'Bumps' for Health Law.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA

I wouldn't call a Cliff-Dive a 'Bump', Mr. Azzhole.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#896386 May 1, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Those types are usually former alcoholics. Nothing worse than a dry drunk; kinda like Bush.
D'ya think Boehner will start smoking ganja now with his new son in law? they're getting married here in Delray on Mothers Day. Ya mon.
It has been reported that you are not a dry drunk, but rather, a wet vile beast drunk, which is, in fact, worse...especially for everyone else.
Lincoln

United States

#896387 May 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Republicans continue to hate the American people.
Rich for the rich in time of austerity.
Lincoln

United States

#896388 May 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
WSJ - Obama Sees 'Bumps' for Health Law.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
I wouldn't call a Cliff-Dive a 'Bump', Mr. Azzhole.
Another Hate American Post

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#896389 May 1, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave… Since when?
Since nearly forever.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#896390 May 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I demeaned two veterans, Eed and Shrub and the jury is out on "our."
You demeaned Ghost and plenty of other vets including myself, perhaps your memory sucks__mine is razor sharp. As a plus I only post under one persona which makes it a helluva lot easier to remember where I've gone and what I've said.
The posts on this thread haven't gone away__you can go back and see who said what.
As a refresher__I would never demean the service of a veteran of war.
I've never demeaned anyone for their service, so your memory isn't as good as you try to pass off (not that i thought it was). I'm so glad you only post under one persons, so do I, and if your memory really was that good, you'd know it.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#896392 May 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
FEAR is the obot's way! CONTROL
Keep them in fear of the thugs!

THAT IS NO WAY TO LIVE ... in America!
``````````

Obama Administration Threatens Benghazi Whistleblowers...

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/04/3...
Liberals love to be victimized by their elected elites.

LOSERS!

Liberals are dangerous Loosers.

United States

#896393 May 1, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats on Capitol Hill are losing a lot of sleep these days.

Did you hear about the private talks among lawmakers, including Harry Reid, trying to get exemption from Obamacare for themselves and their aides?

If that's not a red flag, I don't know what is.
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.

Lapeer, MI

#896394 May 1, 2013
Diane Sawyer wrote:
<quoted text> It has been reported that you are not a dry drunk, but rather, a wet vile beast drunk, which is, in fact, worse...especially for everyone else.
When lily drives her 4-wheeler to the Laundromat, she takes out a few parking meters, Baby Carriages and Chihuahuas on the way there.

On the way back, she smacks everyone in sight with her laundry bag.

Once back inside her trailer, she picks mosquitoes out from her teeth and mustache while watching DWTS.

Lapeer, MI

#896396 May 1, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Hate American Post
Love, Hate or Indifferent are all irrelevant in your case.

You are Liberal and dangerously stupid.

Goes with the territory.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#896397 May 1, 2013
Eman, "Care to explain how that would effect how the givernment calculates unemployment? " For you and the terminally insane bubble-wrap-for-brains right wing loonies-..because it's just plain stoopid! lol But,'Fundamental, schmundamental. We're Republicans, we don't need any of those fancy-college-boy "facts" or "data"...' Y'know, aside from the idiocy of this idea, which has layers and layers (just like an Onion, come to think of it!), on a more chilling level, it also reminds me of a passage from 1984:maybe George Orwell can explain it to you better.--"But actually, he thought as he re-adjusted the Ministry of Plenty's figures, it was not even forgery. It was merely the substitution of one piece of nonsense for another. Most of the material that you were dealing with had no connexion with anything in the real world, not even the kind of connexion that is contained in a direct lie. Statistics were just as much a fantasy in their original version as in their rectified version. A great deal of the time you were expected to make them up out of your head.

For example, the Ministry of Plenty's forecast had estimated the output of boots for the quarter at one-hundred-and-forty-five million pairs. The actual output was given as sixty-two millions. Winston, however, in rewriting the forecast, marked the figure down to fifty-seven millions, so as to allow for the usual claim that the quota had been overfulfilled. In any case, sixty-two millions was no nearer the truth than fifty-seven millions, or than one-hundred-and-forty-five millions. Very likely no boots had been produced at all. Likelier still, nobody knew how many had been produced, much less cared. All one knew was that every quarter astronomical numbers of boots were produced on paper, while perhaps half the population of Oceania went barefoot. And so it was with every class of recorded fact, great or small. Everything faded away into a shadow-world in which, finally, even the date of the year had become uncertain."(from George Orwell's,"1984".

Newville, PA

#896398 May 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I'm going with the historian and easyeed who says one could volunteer for the draft. Oh, and the countless others who said the same thing. Google "volunteer for the draft" with quotes then come back and apologize to easy.

When you turn 18 & get your selective service card, you were eligible to get drafted unless you took some type of action to get ac deferment or other classification so as not to be considered.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#896399 May 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the ones that repealed all or part of the ACA or defunded the stimulus bill or limited abortion.
I am glad you stand up for the party that CHOSE not to help America recover.
How much time did the Republicans waste passing bills they knew had no prayer in the Senate just to pander to their feeble minded base.(That would be you)
"real dumb"
Again you prove your ignorance. If the bills were so bad why would hairy reid not allow a vote on them. Could it be he was afraid they would pass even though democrats have a majority in the senate?
Peace
KMA

Spokane, WA

#896400 May 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
A Presidential budget only serves as a guideline. It is not typically voted on.
"real dumb"
President nobama has had a couple of budgets voted on. He could not get a single yes vote.
Peace
KMA

Spokane, WA

#896401 May 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The draft was a method of choosing people for military service.
You were considered for the draft when you filled out your elective service card. There was no volunteering.
If you got drafted you served two years, if you enlisted it was longer.
"real dumb"
Still intent on proving your ignorance are you not? I volunteered for the draft. Why are you such afucking idiotic liar? My guess would be you ran to Canada.
Peace
KMA

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#896402 May 1, 2013
<quoted text>
The types that start before 10am are usually current alcoholics. You relate to wet drunks, don't you?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#896403 May 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When you turn 18 & get your selective service card, you were eligible to get drafted unless you took some type of action to get ac deferment or other classification so as not to be considered.
Why are you crying to me? It's the experts who are saying you're full of sht. I'm just the messenger.

Newville, PA

#896404 May 1, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
President nobama has had a couple of budgets voted on. He could not get a single yes vote.
Peace
KMA
Typically - look it up& discover what it means.

The typical budget process starts with the President submitting his budget & then Congress takes it & the various committees make changes, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drones and the ISIS wunnerful folks. 29 min R Drones AUTOMATONS 10
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min The_Box 185,071
Grateful Dead tickets now going for up to 15K f... 35 min DEAD STAY DEAD 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min OzRitz 51,532
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Mother Superior 51,368
Amy 3.4.15 1 hr RACE 6
Abby 3.4.15 2 hr Mister Tonka 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:47 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:47AM