Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
823,121 - 823,140 of 1,098,806 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, lily was nasty all day and Nuk pretended not to notice. Typical.
You repeatedly accuse others of being someone they are not and want to act like victim when the tables are turned? You need to wise up. I am glad I am not a thin skin whiner like you and waste all my time here venting my frustrations.
Lol
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

REAL WOMEN DON'T NEED 'FEMINISM'
Agenda to 'make them believe they're victims of oppressive patriarchal society'
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/real-women-dont-ne...

They can have their NOW and those types organizations ...
BUT ...
I feel woman ENOUGH ...
'cowardly' women, like sandra fluke goes around trying to "screw UP" the way less intelligent women think!

I am a Woman.
[NOT a victim!]
and made IT in this man's world!
WE were "better OFF" living that type of lifestyle.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the book years and years ago. But the reality of how truly and unbelievably horrible it really was watching that documentary was nothing like I had imagined reading a book or from any other account.
I saw a show similar where they had to run inside and cover all the windows to avoid suffocating. Grapes of Wrath did not go deep into that but it showed the suffering of this poor folks trying to flee. Poor agriculture practices added to the problem.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, lily was nasty all day and Nuk pretended not to notice. Typical.
You repeatedly accuse others of being someone they are not and want to act like victim when the tables are turned? You need to wise up. I am glad I am not a thin skin whiner like you and waste all my time here venting my frustrations.
PS I am a female so you can forget your poor me -a guy is picking on me card. The guys pick on Carol all the time.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you're really pathetic. Where's your friend who called everyone the c word all day? Oh it was probably you.
Go buy a binky and suck it
It has been reported that it is you who is really pathetic, a binky sucker, as well as an assumed mother with the filthiest mouth on the forum and one with the friends who call everyone the c word and every other vulgar word every day, all day.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Lots of posts removed, garbage gone
It has been reported that you are actually still here.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Lol
Lots of liquor
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, there were two books written by Obama concerning is life & he had been elected to the US in 2006 Senate.
He entered the national stage at the Democratic Convention in 2004.
If you don't know anything about Barack Obama, you must be the dumbest person on the planet.
What don't you know about the President?
Why he's a lying sack of shit and when he swore off being a homo.

Oh ya, and who paid for all that traveling to forbidden countries.

And why he left for Vegas and left the Americans in Libya to be killed.

And why he lied about the Rev. Wright and Bill Ayers.
lily uses US IP

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Prison sucks
You should know
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I've never denied that Fannie and Freddie played a role in the collapse of the "home mortgage industry" but maintained that it was not the reason that the industry came crashing down. There were the flippers, the re-fi folks, the lenders such as Countrywide and the banks and venture capitalists who provided loans to developers, construction loans etc. etc.
You have proven that you're nowhere near knowledgeable enough about the topic to discuss it with any reason so ef off.
"Because Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac made a market for subprime mortgages the lenders did not have to worry about of the soundness of the mortgage contract they wrote. Thus the lenders could write the mortgages as adjustable interest rate mortgages knowing full well that an upturn in the interest rates could easily throw the borrower into insolvency. For example, when the interest rate is 6 percent the mortgage payment for a 30-year $200,000 mortgage is $1199 per month. If the interest rate goes up to 7 percent the mortgage payment would increase by $131 per month, an 11 percent increase. For many of the subprime borrowers living on the edge of insolvency this would be enough to push them over the edge. The guilt for the subprime mortgage financial crisis lies both with the lenders who knowingly put borrowers into booby trapped mortgages and the management of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac for making a market for such booby trapped mortgages thus giving the lenders the incentive for writing them. "

It's all there, Dumbrowski, the cause in a nutshell, wise up.
lily uses US IP

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Giant snowflakes are falling outside. It is very pretty. It was 80 yesterday so they are quickly melting. Life is good.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I've never denied that Fannie and Freddie played a role in the collapse of the "home mortgage industry" but maintained that it was not the reason that the industry came crashing down. There were the flippers, the re-fi folks, the lenders such as Countrywide and the banks and venture capitalists who provided loans to developers, construction loans etc. etc.
You have proven that you're nowhere near knowledgeable enough about the topic to discuss it with any reason so ef off.
You're appallingly ignorant.

What would have happened if the bad credit people would have paid their mortgages and not defaulted?
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
Aunt Bettie Lou, "That's the difference between your side and mine across the board.
We hold our own accountable." Yeah, right , and South Carolina Republican Sanford and Gingrich were really angels with correctable bad little boys' pervert habits that a good hour reading The Bible cured. LOL
F off hypocrite, the dems twice elected an accused rapist and serial sexual abuser.

Who did Sanford and Newt rape?
lily uses US IP

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
REAL WOMEN DON'T NEED 'FEMINISM'
Agenda to 'make them believe they're victims of oppressive patriarchal society'
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/real-women-dont-ne...
They can have their NOW and those types organizations ...
BUT ...
I feel woman ENOUGH ...
'cowardly' women, like sandra fluke goes around trying to "screw UP" the way less intelligent women think!
I am a Woman.
[NOT a victim!]
and made IT in this man's world!
WE were "better OFF" living that type of lifestyle.
When did it become okay to be a victim? All the whiners have no clue what being a victim means. There are true victims out there who deserve the attention but all the "I want to be a victim" are sucking the air away from.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Diane Sawyer wrote:
<quoted text> Her neighbors have already reported on the burial of Jean. Those needing proof need only check the Chicago Dead Democratic Voters Registration List.
Is it true Jean was in the tub when her bulbous body finally proved too much for the floor joists and she crashed into the apartment below her killing her and a cat? lmao
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Obama's latest plan to 'fix' Social Security has plenty of critics on both sides.
http://lifeinc.today.com/_news/2013/04/30/179...
Poor guy can't win for losin'.
Democrats are bailing out on Obamacare too. Hope there's enough lifeboats to hold them all when this ship sinks.
If only they had known how to steer the damn boat in the first place.'Scuse my French.
20,000 pages tells me what an unmitigated disaster Obamacare will be.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Rightwing evangelical Christians and Muslms are very much alike.
nazis and the left are identical.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>FOX News whistle blower report__total bullsht.
Read the report dunce.
Where are the survivors? Why aren't they spilling their guts for money__or as a matter of a congressional subpoena?
Two state department personnel perished in the attack Stevens and Smith.
Who was paying the private contractors?
Don't answer if you don't know.
Americans died
Oblamer lied
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That is right, but an important aspect was the guy selling that mortgage did not care if it defaulted because he was going to sell it. Whether it was successful or failed did not matter to him.
The people that bought it from that seller didn't care because they bundled them up into securities. Mortgage based securities were selling like hotcakes & that created the demand for more mortgages. So it goes well beyond banks & well into investment houses. Companies like Standard & Poor then gave them AAA rating for the right price.
The buyers often knew they could not make the balloon payments. Many were hesitant but they were told that when the time came for the balloon payment that they could just remortgage at that time. But home values tumbled & they were all underwater.
So many were duped.
Now these types of mortgages were not CRA loans. So for all those out there screaming "CRA CRA", no. CRA loans were typically standard long term mortgages.
60 million Americans were duped into voting for the empty suit fraud Oblamer.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Real jobs...like a lawyer for instance? A college teacher??? An author? A state Senator?? a US Senator??
These aren't real jobs? Really Jane?
Where's them jobs Oblamer promised?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 8-26 3 min Mister Tonka 25
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min SpaceBlues 46,250
Amy 8-27 8 min Sublime1 7
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min mahz 49,368
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min JOEL 68,904
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr David Morrison 97,878
JRW parade prediction 1 hr Jus Sayin Yall 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr loose cannon 177,226

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info