Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
823,001 - 823,020 of 1,082,142 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Four years ago, when this thread started I had to explain to many of these backwoods mutts that Puerto Ricans were US citizens and not illegals and that Hindus were very different than Muslims.
I once asked Carol of Orlando if she'd ever heard of Southfield Michigan to which she replied NO only to go off on a diatribe a short time later about Muslim calls to prayer, foot baths and other yada in an area with over 100 mosques some dating to the 1950's.
The latest Carol incarnation doesn't mention the daughter__I find that that weird as all Carols before did.
Why do you have to act like some bigshot? No one asked or cares what you did 4 years ago. You're just a guy who drinks before 10am...no one special.
howdy partner

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

opo wrote:
Jimmy get back to work. Those burgers aren't going to flip themselves.
moo to you!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
but you do, gunners bitch.
Like a train wreck. People can't help but stare at your meltdowns.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are dense. In the post you responded to I said college records were sealed. I added the coward president nobama refuses to unseal his records.
Do you practice being stoopid?
Peace
KMA
Dumb Dave has to be good at something. Being stoopid is it! He does that quite well, as do most DemocRats.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

I’m not surprise by this Poll: 55% of Americans Don't Know PLANNED PARENTHOOD Does Abortions ‘hey’ these are Obama’s Low Info/ IQ voters!!
opo

Independence, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Four years ago, when this thread started I had to explain to many of these backwoods mutts that Puerto Ricans were US citizens and not illegals and that Hindus were very different than Muslims.
I once asked Carol of Orlando if she'd ever heard of Southfield Michigan to which she replied NO only to go off on a diatribe a short time later about Muslim calls to prayer, foot baths and other yada in an area with over 100 mosques some dating to the 1950's.
The latest Carol incarnation doesn't mention the daughter__I find that that weird as all Carols befre did.
Probably the reason nobody listens to you is because you're wrong. "Under the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, those persons born in Puerto Rico and subject to its jurisdiction, are citizens of Puerto Rico" not the US. Your stupidty must be painful.
lily uses US IP

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
I’m not surprise by this Poll: 55% of Americans Don't Know PLANNED PARENTHOOD Does Abortions ‘hey’ these are Obama’s Low Info/ IQ voters!!
I was on a board where the majority of the respondents thought Planned Parenthood stood for all family planning.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not courage ya nitwit. Why are liberals so stupid?
He's gonna be pickin' up the Bar Soap in the showers now like he was a celebrity Ball handler or somethin'.

Doesn't take courage. Just well-trimmed fingernails.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

gene the dancing machine wrote:
I heard Liberals can suck a egg through a garden hose. Is this true ?
Confirmed. I've seen them do it when they think they will get a freebie.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Hey libtards. Carnival is having a cruise sale. You should go! Think of it like a government subsidy!
nobamaredux

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> No, they don't.
Pro-abortion Democrats believe that the woman's choice is the only criteria.
lily uses US IP

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Obama-"When I said chemical weapons were a “game-changer,” I meant we’d rethink our options.

Okay, yeah, that clarifies it. I really don't understand how this was a big press annoucement.
nobamaredux

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, at what age were you last asked for school transcripts for a job? After college, I only did the transcript thing one, that was to apply to get another college degree.
When you talk about certification for a particular occupation that has education requirements then yes a transcript may be required. To be a CPA, Board certified doctor, etc.
But for most jobs, the transcript become irrelevant to job experience.
So, what certifications are required to be President?
To Dave, "most jobs" are those that do not require a college degree, because if the job requires same, proof is essential.

Unfortunately, there are many people who have lied about degrees and have never been discovered.

Merely having a CPA license, or a Professional Engineer license, does not necessarily require a college degree.
nobamaredux

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
The latest Carol incarnation doesn't mention the daughter__I find that that weird as all Carols before did.
The time for Puerto Rican independence, with loss of US citizenship, is long past.
nobamaredux

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
"After a contentious closed-door vote, the Senate intelligence committee approved a long-awaited report Thursday concluding that harsh interrogation measures used by the CIA did not produce significant intelligence breakthroughs, officials said.
The 6,000-page document, which was not released to the public, was adopted by Democrats over the objections of most of the committee’s Republicans. The outcome reflects the level of partisan friction that continues to surround the CIA’s use of waterboarding and other severe interrogation techniques four years after they were banned." Check this out: http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...
When the situation is critical enough, even Obama will authorize enhanced interrogation.
nobamaredux

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Time for Obama to join the crowd and come out of the closet.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

More Evidence Of Deadly Benghazi Screw-Up Found Under Oval Office Rug

http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2013/04...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
More Evidence Of Deadly Benghazi Screw-Up Found Under Oval Office Rug
http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2013/04...
Obama and Clinton are as corrupt as the Mexican Police.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

How To Impeach President Obama & VP Biden Simultaneously. It Takes a Day, a Majority + 219 Votes

2. Q: Why is it so simple?

A: Because ejecting a person from high office is political, not judicial. The only punishment to be meted out is removal from office.

http://pushbacknow.net/2013/04/26/iou/
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know how to do that? Are you really that stupid? After that statement, I now have my doubts.
I'm not interested in your sicko games. Now GFY dummy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

99 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Terry rigsby 48,944
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Jacques from Ottawa 174,916
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min truth-facts 45,824
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 min Uzi 68,045
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 22 min HughBe 68,395
last post wins! (Apr '13) 29 min Concerned_American 299
Amy 7-28 50 min Kuuipo 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 2:52PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters