Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily uses US IP

Gering, NE

#895884 Apr 30, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot this dummy
6:47
lily being natsy to Poster #3

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#895885 Apr 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Liberal Frustrations Grow after 100 Days of Obama 2.0
“We are writing to express our deep concern about the nation’s corrupt campaign finance system and about your failure, to date, as President to provide meaningful leadership or take effective action to solve this fundamental problem facing our democracy.”
-- Letter to President Obama from a coalition of liberal groups calling for more regulation of political donations and spending.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/30/li...
This is the only president in my lifetime who seems to know so little about so much.

That press conference today left more questions than answers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#895886 Apr 30, 2013
Why Holder shut the mouth of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/wnd_video/why-eric-holder-...

IRAN SOURCE: PRESIDENT AHMADINEJAD ARRESTED
Taken to secret location for 7 hours before released

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/iran-president-ahm...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#895887 Apr 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
PBS stations all over the USA are running a 2 hour special;
"THE DUST BOWL".
It is an amazing video. What real hard times were like.
Watched it through Netflix about 3 months ago.

Had no idea how bad it truly was.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily uses US IP

Gering, NE

#895888 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh hi, forgot to add you to my favorites too! Emann is a total dope
5:48
lily being nasty to poster #4
lily uses US IP

Gering, NE

#895889 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow, this is real substance; kinda like manure
5:52
lily being natsy to poster #6

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#895890 Apr 30, 2013
Hillary Clinton/Martin O'Malley 2016!
Sign the petition by clicking here: http://www.readyforhillary.com/petition/suf-1...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#895891 Apr 30, 2013
lily uses US IP wrote:
<quoted text>
People who are great manipulators are usually not extremely smart. It is a compensating mechanism.
True. It got to the point where I wouldn't even respond to him anymore. But manipulation seems to be the one thing liberals are really good at. It's a very bad trait and something for which I have zero tolerance.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily uses US IP

Gering, NE

#895892 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm not interested in your sicko games. Now GFY dummy
Another nasty lily post within the last 3 hours.

Nuk, you have no clue what you are talking about and I will leave it there.

Orlando, FL

#895893 Apr 30, 2013
lily uses US IP wrote:
<quoted text>
They decided for now to ditch it as it became public.
The cat is already out of the bag. Harry Reid wrote the friggin' thing and even wants exemption.

It really makes me angry.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily uses US IP

Gering, NE

#895894 Apr 30, 2013
Someone proposed a law today which will place the POTUS, V-POTUS, Cabinet, Congress and the Senators under the Medicaid exchange list.

I think it is only fair that they be subjected to the rules they force upon everyone else.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#895895 Apr 30, 2013
Jon Stewart attacked Congress for fixing the only part of the Sequester that affects them. Stewart shows clips that explain that Congress got the bill passed so quickly that parts of it were hand written. Stewart also shows many clips showing people explaining that the Sequester will effect air traffic controllers even though Republican Congressman Hal Rogers claimed that they were never warned.Hal Rogers is definitely in need of being forced into retirement along with crazy Justice Scalia . Impeach Scalia and give President Obama another opportunity to pick a Supreme Court Justice --also take back the House for the Democrats in 2014--We need Nancy Pelosi back as Speaker of the House.

Read more: http://voice4america.com/articles/2013/04/30/...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#895896 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Look at the ones on your side: dummy jimmy, dummy eman, shining dummy, Diane sawyer, obama nation, led pants Lou; all total Morans. Rush the killer, nano slummy, do any of them have anything to discuss? No, not one of them. You should be embarrassed
You have plenty on your own side to worry about.

At least the ones on my side aren't willfully ignorant out of blind loyalty. That's something I'd be embarrassed about.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily uses US IP

Gering, NE

#895897 Apr 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
True. It got to the point where I wouldn't even respond to him anymore. But manipulation seems to be the one thing liberals are really good at. It's a very bad trait and something for which I have zero tolerance.
I think they get a lot of sites they haunt. They never bother to check out the truth of what some of these swarmy sites post but blithely come here and repeat. I was just laughing about a hoax study that these sites spoon fed to their followers. LOL, there is no Lovenstein Institute.
lily uses US IP

Gering, NE

#895898 Apr 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the only president in my lifetime who seems to know so little about so much.
That press conference today left more questions than answers.
It was dumb to blunt. I come here to announce that crossing the red line means we will have to think about this.

Obama is making a BIG error as these type of pressers that cut into day time TV for trivia is irritating a voting bloc.
lily uses US IP

Gering, NE

#895899 Apr 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You have plenty on your own side to worry about.
At least the ones on my side aren't willfully ignorant out of blind loyalty. That's something I'd be embarrassed about.
Complaining about a splinter when there is a log in their own eyes.

Orlando, FL

#895900 Apr 30, 2013
CBS News has learned that multiple new whistleblowers are privately speaking to investigators with the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee regarding the Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist attacks on the U.S. compounds in Benghazi, Libya.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57580105/...

They obtained a lawyer because of being threatened by WH officials with job security, etc., if they talked.

At the press conference, Obama said he didn't know anything about it.

Of course not. He knows nothing about Benghazi either.

Like I said, never before has any president known so little about so much.

But why shouldn't he play dumb? His adoring media groupies will do everything in their power to make it all go away.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#895901 Apr 30, 2013
'Maine became the 13th state on Tuesday to go on record in favor of a constitutional amendment to reverse a U.S. Supreme Court ruling that allowed unrestricted campaign spending by corporations and wealthy individuals.

The resolution supports an amendment proposed in March by Sen. Bernie Sanders, according to the Bangor Daily News. The Maine Senate voted 25 to 9 in favor of the resolution. It passed the state House by a vote of 111 to 31. State Sen. Richard Woodbury, an independent from Yarmouth who introduced the resolution, said the Supreme Court ruling opened the door to unprecedented spending in both federal and state elections' Check this out: http://www.sanders.senate.gov/newsroom/news/...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#895902 Apr 30, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
Jon Stewart attacked Congress for fixing the only part of the Sequester that affects them. Stewart shows clips that explain that Congress got the bill passed so quickly that parts of it were hand written. Stewart also shows many clips showing people explaining that the Sequester will effect air traffic controllers even though Republican Congressman Hal Rogers claimed that they were never warned.Hal Rogers is definitely in need of being forced into retirement along with crazy Justice Scalia . Impeach Scalia and give President Obama another opportunity to pick a Supreme Court Justice --also take back the House for the Democrats in 2014--We need Nancy Pelosi back as Speaker of the House.
Read more: http://voice4america.com/articles/2013/04/30/...
Nancy Pelosi has a few screws loose. And if you're being serious about what you posted, so do you.

Obama came up with the sequester and signed it hoping his doomsday speeches would eventually backfire on the republicans just to get his own way. He did it for no other reason.

It backfired on him.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#895903 Apr 30, 2013
lily uses US IP wrote:
<quoted text>
Complaining about a splinter when there is a log in their own eyes.
I used to say that a lot too. Some would spew out the most vile and hateful posts criticizing others for their beliefs.

Talk about a log.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 56 min Scrutiny 178,178
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 1 hr Mr oH 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,415
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr mahz 49,895
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,732
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,722
GREECE MURDER - Pavlos Fyssas Memorial 1 hr XAC 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Perry Mason 98,243
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••