Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,151)

Showing posts 823,001 - 823,020 of1,034,041
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

The future generation of liberal democrats:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE!!!!! LOL!

< But 'aint' she a natural?! > ;)
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't Bush execute more people in Texas than anyone else ever?
Homer? Add "I'm the executioner" to my faves list.
Proving that he could actually sign his name?

That was a bad rap__Ann Richards wouldn't sign a death warrant so the Texas death row became extremely crowded.

The legislature actually runs Texas, the governor is basically a figurehead__anyone can be governor in that state, even Rick Perry.
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think it is outdated? Because you want to a re-do so it favors your positions more?
The fact that you interjected race inappropriately makes it a racist remark.
I'll sum it up for you & this wow character in 1 post. I interjected race because this country is white dominate, & had it been written by a Blackman, that owned white slaves, you would be throwing a fit like the gay movement to seek the abolishment of this article of "law." Like I clearly started, because of it's indirect inferences, gay people actually have an argument, along with every type of philia out there. As for felons with guns, it's not about the felon's status by law, it's what the constitution says! And it doesn't say," the right to bear arms shall not be infringed apon except for felons." A person caught money laundering has nothing to do with his/her constitutional right to bear arms. Shit the dudes that wrote the article were by definition felons themselves, murderers, thieves, kidnappers, child molesters, rapists, ethnic cleansing, genocidal, cannibalistic psychopaths. Didn't stop them from carrying muskets, smoking weed, & taking what they wanted at will, or someone else's expense. Don't try to make them out to be God, holding the word of law for future generations in which they didn't abide by themselves.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Sorry it should read...

Diane Sawyer wrote:
<quoted text>It has been reported that lily boca runs a pill factory behind the warehouse; however, it is not recommended as a legitimate operation."

I heard it was an on-line sex chat line specializing in S&M fantasies.

You may think he/she is just being snotty here. Nope, lily/dem is forgetting which board he/she is posting on. Rather sad.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
2.5% GDP is not strong by any perverted description. That is called inflation due to overprinting of US currency.
Fun with numbers pally__but keep trying.

You'll catch on eventually.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Thus every measurable economic indicator is very strong presently and nearly all the damage created by the worst Presidential administration in US has been tidied up__tidied up by a virtually unknown Democrat who stunned the Washington establishment changing politics as usual forever.
BTW Flacko__Donald Duck probably could have beat DaBammy in 2008__unfortunately the Republicants advanced John McCain and Sarah Palin instead.
As usual, Mr Peabody, you miss the point of the post. The economy is like this despite Obama. In fact more than likely the economy would be better off if Obama got elected and simply went to Hawaii and stayed there. Nothing he has done helps. Nothing!
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

LADIES PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP NOW I HAVE THIS HEADLINE THAT IS MAKING ME TWITCH I PROMISED I WOULD BE RESPECTFUL TO THE LADIES HELP NOW aaaaaa 'We're going to get a gun': The View host Sherri Shepherd plans to arm herself after false alarm at her New York home

NOW WE THE THE TRUTH POLICE WILL COME OUT AND GET HER BACK IN LINE BUT DAM can I SAY HYPOCRICY ELITESM LIB PLEASE IM TWITCHING TODAY SO MAYBE IM WRONG BUT DAM.. I REALLY WANT TO CALL HER A NAME I NEED HELP OMG I JUST SAW ARCH ANGEL GABRIEL Im GETTING SCARED DEM OPEN YOUR MOUTH NOW
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'll sum it up for you & this wow character in 1 post. I interjected race because this country is white dominate, & had it been written by a Blackman, that owned white slaves, you would be throwing a fit like the gay movement to seek the abolishment of this article of "law." Like I clearly started, because of it's indirect inferences, gay people actually have an argument, along with every type of philia out there. As for felons with guns, it's not about the felon's status by law, it's what the constitution says! And it doesn't say," the right to bear arms shall not be infringed apon except for felons." A person caught money laundering has nothing to do with his/her constitutional right to bear arms. Shit the dudes that wrote the article were by definition felons themselves, murderers, thieves, kidnappers, child molesters, rapists, ethnic cleansing, genocidal, cannibalistic psychopaths. Didn't stop them from carrying muskets, smoking weed, & taking what they wanted at will, or someone else's expense. Don't try to make them out to be God, holding the word of law for future generations in which they didn't abide by themselves.
Wow, that was rational-not really.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Fun with numbers pally__but keep trying.
You'll catch on eventually.
What a stupid response. You are making wild claims and don't even know the numbers.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'll sum it up for you & this wow character in 1 post. I interjected race because this country is white dominate, & had it been written by a Blackman, that owned white slaves, you would be throwing a fit like the gay movement to seek the abolishment of this article of "law." Like I clearly started, because of it's indirect inferences, gay people actually have an argument, along with every type of philia out there. As for felons with guns, it's not about the felon's status by law, it's what the constitution says! And it doesn't say," the right to bear arms shall not be infringed apon except for felons." A person caught money laundering has nothing to do with his/her constitutional right to bear arms. Shit the dudes that wrote the article were by definition felons themselves, murderers, thieves, kidnappers, child molesters, rapists, ethnic cleansing, genocidal, cannibalistic psychopaths. Didn't stop them from carrying muskets, smoking weed, & taking what they wanted at will, or someone else's expense. Don't try to make them out to be God, holding the word of law for future generations in which they didn't abide by themselves.
GO TO SCHOOL NOW! GET AN OBAMA SCHOLARSHIP pronto, I did the GI BILL earned it

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I know. Gore would have had us all walking, riding bicycles, horses, or mules and talking Arabic. Kerry would just get us all killed.
I can agree with that.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

No more hostages on the tarmac. The admin can no longer inflict pain on the public by using traffic controllers as a pawn.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
THANK GOD THIS ONE IS NOT A WOMAN DUMMY AREN't YOU THE ONE THAT DOESNT CARE about past laws why quote the CONSTITUTION in your argument to make your point to support your position because the pass is VALIDATED, your fantasy laws that you want to make because it pleases you cause revolutions against leaders like YOU, thank GOD YOU LEAD ONLY YOURSELF well follow your self
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Now how could this beÖ.Job picture bleak for college grads!! Mom/Dad donít clean the room Iím coming HomeÖThank you Obama!!
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in a foxhole sucking co ck too
THAT WAS YOU THANKS IT WAS DARK AND I WAS SCARED THAT BJ HELPED ME TO COME HOME AGAIN THANKS i THOUGHT IT WAS YOUR MOM lololol and if you want you can suck it again I know YOU BEEN WATCHING HOW I SPLASH IN DEMS FACE I KNEW IT WOULDNT BE long
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>GO TO SCHOOL NOW! GET AN OBAMA SCHOLARSHIP pronto, I did the GI BILL earned it
You 2 are just like cornered squirrels. When boxed in, you lash out! Not surprising from dumasses without anything to refute my post. Holla at ya later!
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate Obama too.
He's black
I LOVE THAT OBAMA IS BLACK I HATE THAT HE SUCKS and they said so does REGGIE

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou, "Funny though how you want to insist this effort as being bipartisan and not the Iraq War. " You are forgetting that the Iraq War intervention by Bush W WAS NOT bi-partisan once Bush was found to have lied about WMDs in Iraq . He rushed to judgement based on a pack of lies and got us into a war that we never needed to fight.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
BLAH BLAH BLAH
You, if you do pay any taxes, are welcome and have the freedom to leave this country at ay time to avoid paying taxes & supporting this country.
Or pay no taxes and live on welfare, like the Doorknob family.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Mr Peabody?! LOL! I Like It!

Always good to "see" you!:)

Take Care ... Enjoy!
< Hope you like this Classic.
Been a long time favorite of mine >.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Time to get this Friday Party started! ;)
flack wrote:
<quoted text> As usual, Mr Peabody, you miss the point of the post. The economy is like this despite Obama. In fact more than likely the economy would be better off if Obama got elected and simply went to Hawaii and stayed there. Nothing he has done helps. Nothing!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 823,001 - 823,020 of1,034,041
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min TRD 67,193
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min Sublime1 96,115
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 167,569
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 42,983
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr lol 47,058
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Velvet MJK 1,022
Music Artists A to Z 1 hr Velvet MJK 91
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE