Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#895721 Apr 30, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I am, but I think I may just quit the whole thread...all the ignorant, vulgar sock drawer and even carol and flack have become total GOPs--which ever definition you want to use.
Yes, you're probably right. Enjoy Realtime, Sonic, Homer, Lincoln, Dave, Nucular. We lost one of the smartest ones; Tenzing. Grey's gone too. Carol and Flack at least discuss a topic, the other one or ones are maniacs.

Anyway, this is good for a little chuckle:

Starbucks customer's fury after workers wrote Vagina on instead of Virginia on sister's cup

http://home.topnewstoday.org/home/article/572...
Jimmy

Los Angeles, CA

#895722 Apr 30, 2013
OBAMANATION wrote:
Boy, I see leos-cu-nt is real popular...LOL!!! c-unt...hopefully c-unt sockpuppet lily the knee grow lover will leave too...
Arent you that child molester that was arrested outside Clarksburg?
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#895723 Apr 30, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
you've been on the lam for 30 years? Time is just about up. They'll getcha in the end.
It has been reported that you know much about ends; in fact, you have been known to have voted for them.
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

#895724 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
I wouldn't even know how to do that, nor do I care to.
So you admit ur utterly clueless? You mean to tell me that you cant properly fill out a forum thread? Did one of ur ugly knee grow daughters do it for ya? How do you even live w yourself ya dumb c-unt
Jimmy

Los Angeles, CA

#895725 Apr 30, 2013
WOW wrote:
EXACTLY WHAT MAKES JASON COLLINS A HERO GETTING POKED really thats all it takes to be AN AMERICAN hero really so what was MLK, X, etc what did he give up NOTHING HE IS NOT EVEN ON A TEAM HE HAD NOTHING TO LOSE AND ALL TO GAIN lolololololo WE NEVER SAW THIS GOI BDFORE lololololHERO A HERO AIN'T NOTHING BUT A SANDWICH JUST LIKE OBAMAS PEACE PRIZE lololHERO SUPERMAN lololololol hero
rite!
you've been sucking co ck for years and they just call you "bitch"..
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#895726 Apr 30, 2013
WOW wrote:
THESE {PHONIES WHAT IS JASON COLLINS A ROLE model for your kids not mine he is a liar so hopefully this downlow sick GAME THAT THESE BL:ACK GOIs PLAY AND GIVE WOMEN HIV/AIDS WILL NOW STOP now that OBAMA has LIBERATED THEM HOPEFULLY HE WILL ALSO COME OUT THE CLOSET barry
He had the courage to come out; it can't have been easy to be a black nba player and keeping it quiet all those years.
He's a damn fine specimen of a man, has a twin brother too.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#895727 Apr 30, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>How many times have I reminded you of the difference between advise and advice, Batty Lou? Don't tell me you were in the LD class with most of the rest of the hydra-headed sock drawer.(The housing collapse was not caused by Fannie and Freddy or CRA, but by an unregulated Wall Street and the "Greed is Good" crowd.)
Aunt Bettie Lou's posts contain substance. Yours contain innocuous, often insane fluff.

Shuddup and learn from her.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Los Angeles, CA

#895728 Apr 30, 2013
OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, so you admit to laying around the house eating bon-bons trolling topix all day. I'll def wipe that smug look of ur face when I see ya....c-unt
you a angry old tea bag homosexual.
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

#895729 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, you're probably right. Enjoy Realtime, Sonic, Homer, Lincoln, Dave, Nucular. We lost one of the smartest ones; Tenzing. Grey's gone too. Carol and Flack at least discuss a topic, the other one or ones are maniacs.
Starbucks customer's fury after workers wrote Vagina on instead of Virginia on sister's cup
get the fk outta my fking thread you vile liberal sockpuppet c-unt knee grow loaver...

what will you do w all your downtime, eh c-unt?
Jimmy

Los Angeles, CA

#895730 Apr 30, 2013
isnt latrobe near Happy Valley?
Jimmy

Los Angeles, CA

#895731 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
just keep using feedback and report them.
the latrobe retard was banned for a year.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#895732 Apr 30, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) has an interesting take on a recent poll by Democratic Public Policy Polling that showed his approval rating imploding after his recent vote against expanded backround checks for gun purchases: It's probably right.
"Nothing like waking up to a poll saying you're the nation's least popular senator," Flake wrote on his Facebook page late Monday night. "Given the public's dim view of Congress in general, that probably puts me somewhere just below pond scum."
The poll by PPP concluded Flake is one of the least popular senators in America less than six months after his election, with only 32 percent approval and 51 percent disapproval among Arizona respondents. 52 percent said they were less likely to vote for him as a result of his vote against the Manchin-Toomey amendment, which enjoyed 70 percent backing in the same poll.
Flake, who is taking heat in the press for telling a constituent he supported background checks before voting against the measure, acknowledged that gun legislation was the likely cause of his apparently dismal polls numbers.
"Now, notwithstanding the polling firm's leftist bent, I would assume that my poll numbers have indeed taken a southerly turn since my vote against the Manchin-Toomey background check proposal," he said. "It was a popular amendment, and I voted against it."
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/s...
Let the voters decide!

Remind you of anything? The caterpillar that looks just like property mogul Donald Trump

'Donald Trump moth' found in Amazon rainforest
The moth's hair, or spines, are venomous and can cause severe skin irritations

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#895733 Apr 30, 2013
lily has US IP wrote:
<quoted text>
What about "No Money Down" Mortgages? Were they required by the CRA?
The regulators charged with enforcing the CRA praised the lowering of down payments and even their elimination. They told banks that lending standards that exceeded that of regulators would be considered evidence of unfair lending. This effectively meant that no money down mortgages were required.
http://www.occ.gov/topics/compliance-bsa/cra/...
A Treasury Department study published in 2000 found that the CRA had successfully lowered down payments not just for CRA loans, but for all mortgages.
Explain the shift in loan to value away from the traditional lending requirement of 80%
http://66.102.1.104/scholar?hl =en&lr=&safe=off&c lient=firefox-a&q=cache:pb Dlag9rnykJ:www.ustreas.gov/pre ss/releases/reports/crareport. pdf+securitization+%22communit y+reinvestment+act%22
Again, the regulators told banks that much higher LTVs was an appropriate way to meet the CRA obligations.
http://www.federalreserve.gov/Boarddocs/Speec...
Regulators instructed banks to consider alternatives to traditional credit histories because CRA targeted borrowers often lacked traditional credit histories. The banks were expected to become creative, to consider other indicators of reliability.
http://www.occ.treas.gov/index.html
Banks were expected by regulators to relax income requirements. Day labors and others often lack reportable income. Stated-income was a way of resolving the gap between actual income of borrowers and reported income.
http://www.occ.gov/topics/compliance-bsa/cra/...
Yes sometimes the down payment was lowered & sometimes the interest rate rate was lowered so some that could not quite afford the standard terms, could afford this lower rate. Banks were to use a portion of their profits in this manner in their communities. But when the reductions were made, the borrowers still had to show they could make those lower payments.

CRA loans were typically long term conventional mortgages.
Jimmy

Los Angeles, CA

#895734 Apr 30, 2013
they now have device banning.
which will make the chimps phone as useless as his mangina.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#895735 Apr 30, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
isnt latrobe near Happy Valley?
no
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#895736 Apr 30, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Aunt Bettie Lou's posts contain substance. Yours contain innocuous, often insane fluff.
Shuddup and learn from her.
Oh, and yours have a lot of substance...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Los Angeles, CA

#895737 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
He had the courage to come out; it can't have been easy to be a black nba player and keeping it quiet all those years.
He's a damn fine specimen of a man, has a twin brother too.
i bet that obamanation poster will be next to come out.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

#895738 Apr 30, 2013
sockpuppet ped-o-phile dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Arent you that child molester that was arrested outside Clarksburg?
claskburg is like 30 miles away, try again ped-ophile

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Los Angeles, CA

#895739 Apr 30, 2013
somebody got the chimps device code.

LOL!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#895740 Apr 30, 2013
Maria Schriver returning to NBC

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 612
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ECONOMIC TERRORIST 46,550
What would be the best way to CLEAN UPCHICAGO? 1 hr Slewer 15
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,937
Amy 9-14-14 2 hr Mister Tonka 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr RJS 7,776
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 49,749
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••