Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#895860 Apr 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
PBS stations all over the USA are running a 2 hour special;
"THE DUST BOWL".
It is an amazing video. What real hard times were like.
nutcase option, for sure.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#895862 Apr 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're quite mad, Jason.
You run around hijacking her name, babbling like a loon, and she's in meltdown?? You're really stupid.
I've been here a long time, and I know that Lily doesn't do that. You're a paranoid jerk to infer that.
Dem or someone like that is likely who used your name, just as Carol was tormented by. Carol was intelligent enough not to accuse Lily.
The two idiots who do this are Waxturd and some form of Dem, there seems to be several of them, just as Waxturd has his menagerie.
So is it your hatred towards women that drives your rage here??
I just came on, and look at a couple of pages of you ane Eman attacking Lily. On personal levels, not any discussion of the topic of the thread.
You've been making absurd accusations since you arrived recently. The Seroquel's not working?
You and your nitwit buddy Eman need to stop acting like putulant children.
Unregistered can't be hijacked, remember? At least that's what you said when you attacked carol

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#895865 Apr 30, 2013
Diane Sawyer wrote:
<quoted text> It has been reported that her one true love was a Republican.
It was also reported that republican screwed her over like most other republicans its all about ME! As long as i can hold a bible in one hand and be seen saluting the flag ppl won't know im screwing them over until its too late!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#895866 Apr 30, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
It was also reported that republican screwed her over like most other republicans its all about ME! As long as i can hold a bible in one hand and be seen saluting the flag ppl won't know im screwing them over until its too late!
And now Maria Shriver will return to tv! I heard she might take him back.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#895867 Apr 30, 2013
lily uses US IP wrote:
<quoted text>
lily has lost control of the board and is in melt down.
What? You don't want to steal my new name as you did Whatever earlier today? United States as IP address will always give you away.
Total projection. It's not my style. Idiot
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#895868 Apr 30, 2013
opo wrote:
<quoted text>Probably the reason nobody listens to you is because you're wrong. "Under the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, those persons born in Puerto Rico and subject to its jurisdiction, are citizens of Puerto Rico" not the US. Your stupidty must be painful.
And you're wrong! That's only on Puerto Rican soil. Citizens of the island of Puerto Rico don't need a passport to enter & live in the United States, which when they land on American soil, they are subject to American law. Unlike Mexico & other countries, if a Puerto Rican native commits a on American soil, it's not safe for them to travel back to the island. When captured, they will be held accountable by American law & transported back to America & tried as Americans under the same law. The only reason Puerto Rico isn't an American state is, they don't want to be subject to American taxes. Over there property & land is handed down through generations, & the island is poor, ago they don't want to lose the house passed down through their family for not paying taxes. Like I said," they're only under Puerto Rican law on Puerto Rican soil. Things change on American soil!
BriarPeople

Hazard, KY

#895869 Apr 30, 2013
Diane Sawyer wrote:
<quoted text>You are forgotten.
KKKhunt rat really needs to TRY and have an original moment on occassion, too.

Talk about idiot stalker type warped Freaks....
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#895873 Apr 30, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Shriver will do the same as you , swallow what ever she is told .

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#895874 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Well makes no difference he has already corrupted the gene pool of a fine American family. "I'll be back" might ring true

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#895876 Apr 30, 2013
VIRGINIA-WELL WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU CALIFORNIANS HAVE BEEN LIVING FOR THE PAST 40 YEARS? YOU'RE ALREADY IN MEXICO GENIUS! AND HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS
IF RACE IS ALL YOU HAVE TO OFFER THEN NEVERRMIND DID ANY OF YOU AMERICANS STOP TO THINK HOW MANY BLACKS OR ASIANS OR OTHER RACE ARE IN GOOD OL MEXICO
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#895877 Apr 30, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I worship and swallow Waxturds, for sure!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#895878 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Total projection. It's my style; I'm an Idiot
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#895879 Apr 30, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturd, for sure!
You are anybodys turd for sure .
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#895880 Apr 30, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
It was also reported that democrats screwed her over like most other liberals its all about ME! As long as i can hold a joint in one hand and be seen saluting the abortion clinic ppl won't know im screwing them over until its too late!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
lily uses US IP

Gering, NE

#895881 Apr 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. It is like a Ken Burns approach, a lot of personal interviews with the people who were children during the period. It's heartbreaking, but really educational. A real American story.
I like Ken Burns. Unfortunately I do not have control over the remote. Hopefully they will post it on line.
lily uses US IP

Gering, NE

#895882 Apr 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're quite mad, Jason.
You run around hijacking her name, babbling like a loon, and she's in meltdown?? You're really stupid.
I've been here a long time, and I know that Lily doesn't do that. You're a paranoid jerk to infer that.
Dem or someone like that is likely who used your name, just as Carol was tormented by. Carol was intelligent enough not to accuse Lily.
The two idiots who do this are Waxturd and some form of Dem, there seems to be several of them, just as Waxturd has his menagerie.
So is it your hatred towards women that drives your rage here??
I just came on, and look at a couple of pages of you ane Eman attacking Lily. On personal levels, not any discussion of the topic of the thread.
You've been making absurd accusations since you arrived recently. The Seroquel's not working?
You and your nitwit buddy Eman need to stop acting like putulant children.
Nothing sounds as dumb as someone mouthing off who does not what is going on. How in the world did you miss lily attacking everyone repeatedly. Oh I see, you don't bother to read her posts so you can make outrageous claims against everyone she has offended. This appears shallow and petty. Straighten out your childish friend and then you may have some creditability. Everyone knows that lily has been rude and nasty all day. Wise UP Skippy. You are on my ignore list.
lily uses US IP

Gering, NE

#895883 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Look at the ones on your side: dummy jimmy, dummy eman, shining dummy, Diane sawyer, obama nation, led pants Lou; all total Morans. Rush the killer, nano slummy, do any of them have anything to discuss? No, not one of them. You should be embarrassed
lily being natsy
lily uses US IP

Gering, NE

#895884 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Forgot this dummy
6:47
lily being natsy to Poster #3

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#895885 Apr 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Liberal Frustrations Grow after 100 Days of Obama 2.0
“We are writing to express our deep concern about the nation’s corrupt campaign finance system and about your failure, to date, as President to provide meaningful leadership or take effective action to solve this fundamental problem facing our democracy.”
-- Letter to President Obama from a coalition of liberal groups calling for more regulation of political donations and spending.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/30/li...
This is the only president in my lifetime who seems to know so little about so much.

That press conference today left more questions than answers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#895886 Apr 30, 2013
Why Holder shut the mouth of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/wnd_video/why-eric-holder-...

IRAN SOURCE: PRESIDENT AHMADINEJAD ARRESTED
Taken to secret location for 7 hours before released

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/iran-president-ahm...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min loose cannon 180,618
This guy is GOD to Piano Legs & the Malignant M... 58 min Chidi 15
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 1 hr Chidi 13
Do you find smoking attractive? (No posts about... 1 hr DlCK HERTZ 14
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr OzRitz 48,382
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Jonah1 51,236
comparison 4 hr FROM WWII 2 NOW 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago