Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#895799 Apr 30, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not interested in your sicko games. Now GFY dummy
Are the women in your family as classy as you?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#895800 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
At an old bag jowl lily, do your frustrated old lib venting!

bawaaahhhhhhh!!!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#895801 Apr 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Four years ago, when this thread started I had to explain to many of these backwoods mutts that Puerto Ricans were US citizens and not illegals and that Hindus were very different than Muslims.
I once asked Carol of Orlando if she'd ever heard of Southfield Michigan to which she replied NO only to go off on a diatribe a short time later about Muslim calls to prayer, foot baths and other yada in an area with over 100 mosques some dating to the 1950's.
The latest Carol incarnation doesn't mention the daughter__I find that that weird as all Carols before did.
Maybe if you hadn't incessantly talked in riddles and just came right out and hinted what it was about Southfield Michigan I should know, we wouldn't have had to play that game.

But you did all the time. Remember how annoyed it used to make me?

My daughter is a grown woman now. No one is interested anyway and any information I could give would be too personal.

She's doing fine, just so you know, and right where she wants to be in her life presently.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#895802 Apr 30, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you're probably right. Enjoy Realtime, Sonic, Homer, Lincoln, Dave, Nucular. We lost one of the smartest ones; Tenzing. Grey's gone too. Carol and Flack at least discuss a topic, the other one or ones are maniacs.
Anyway, this is good for a little chuckle:
Starbucks customer's fury after workers wrote Vagina on instead of Virginia on sister's cup
http://home.topnewstoday.org/home/article/572...
You thought Tenzing was one of the smartest ones? He was extremely clever in moving the goal posts and spun like a top but I wouldn't necessarily call that smart.

He COULD be funny at one time though.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#895803 Apr 30, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>on the shelf next to Obama's sealed records
The college transcripts he pays a million dollar to a battery of lawyers to protect from other Liberal idiots?

Or his birth certificate nobody can find?

Westerville, OH

#895804 Apr 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>I understand that you went to school & possibly even graduated & therefore your records are also sealed.
You did not said that about Bush National Guard records!

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrite.

Westerville, OH

#895805 Apr 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>He said "corpseman" more than once.

And Obama looked out of place - uncomfortable at one point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hU9iCANi02oXX
Obama uses LEFT hand for national hymn!

The messiah is clueless and loss or does he really hates America?
Not Even Surprizooooood

Pompano Beach, FL

#895806 Apr 30, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I am definitely "THE QUEEN of OBAMABOT SOCKPUPPET CIRCUS" and I'm in town!!!
I worship and adore all of the intelligent posters like Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise,
OBAMANATION,opo, lily uses US IP, NuculurNutsurpriZed, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, lily waxman raton fl,Nat Turner,TheIndependentMajority, fake nucular option, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl

Here's how rediculous you are.
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text <quoted text> Good job, Richard Cranium.
#395210 Jul 17, 2011
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal
Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.#395266 Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
#93787 Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 201 #395266
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
<quoted text> You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text>I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
97090 Apr 5, 2011
<quoted text> NOW... ROFLMAO... I do believe that's a Denial. You were a big man spewing that bull shyt, ROFLMAO didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment... You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information....... now you're in denial.... or outright lying about your activities.... POS .... ROFLMAO Then you should feel free to solicit someone's personal information.... "I Dare you Obamabot"....
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#895807 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
It has been reported that you actually are interested in sicko games, judging from your voting record and your inebriation schedule. It has also been reported that you are interested in your own GFY dummies behind your warehouse.

Westerville, OH

#895808 Apr 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Here leosnana.

"I can hear you, the rest of the world can hear you and the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon." - George W. Bush

What do you suppose Al Gore would have said?
Al Gore "We will show the world we are living peaceful idiots. We will open our doors, we will now allow more Muslims to come. We will make Islam the official national religion. We will bend over and accept Islam. That will show them that we are tolerant of other religions and welcome with open arms their hatred toward us. I also hate this polluting country!" Al Gore speech at ground zero, Sept. 11, 2001.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#895809 Apr 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
How To Impeach President Obama & VP Biden Simultaneously. It Takes a Day, a Majority + 219 Votes
2. Q: Why is it so simple?
A: Because ejecting a person from high office is political, not judicial. The only punishment to be meted out is removal from office.
http://pushbacknow.net/2013/04/26/iou/
Lol, for what?
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#895810 Apr 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Like a train wreck. People can't help but stare at your meltdowns.
You're almost to 23,000 posts, that's right, 23,000 posts void of any substance.
Feel better now, loser?
YEAH, you REALLY told HIM off!

Westerville, OH

#895811 Apr 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please.

During the draft days of Vietnam, one way to avoid the draft was to enlist in the National Guard. In fact, the Guard was packed & the only way to get in was if you had influence. George W Bush used his daddy;s influence to get into the guard to avoid he draft.

Now you can pretend that George W Bush was some sort of hero & enlisted to fight in the Vietnam War but that would be just another one of your fantasies.

Did he ever finish? Didn't he leave Texas to work on someone's political campaign & never finish? Didn't he opt out of the pilot program about the time drug testing for pilots went into effect?

Clinton didn't have the influence to get into the Guard, so he went a different route.

Both evaded the draft to avoid going to Vietnam.
You mean Clinton?

Westerville, OH

#895812 Apr 30, 2013
WOW wrote:
OBAMA IGNORES SOCIAL CAUSES BECAUSE all he needs to do is SMILE talk about his wife and daughters and the PROBLEMS in the BLACK community GOES away all 99 PROBLEMS IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY
He gives a speech and Liberal are hypnotized!!!
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#895813 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
You first
It has reported that you misspelled fist, again.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#895814 Apr 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You thought Tenzing was one of the smartest ones? He was extremely clever in moving the goal posts and spun like a top but I wouldn't necessarily call that smart.
He COULD be funny at one time though.
Yes was one of the smartest ones, and interesting. I didn't always agree with him, but he was worldly and not myopic
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#895815 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Lol, for what?
Lots of liquor, for your continued inebriation.
Barack Hussein Obama ll

Chittenango, NY

#895816 Apr 30, 2013
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.

People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.

You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.

They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
unfortunately a lot of the votes came from people who don't pay taxes and pay for their medical.
I bet if you asked they don't even know if he's a democrat or republican

Westerville, OH

#895817 Apr 30, 2013
WOW wrote:
I HOPE BLACK OBAMA SUPPORTERS WILL BE JUST AS PATIENT WITH OTHER presidents in the future and do not expect anything for their VOTE from other presidents
Correct!

Ask Al Sharpton, the leader of the Liberals in here.

Congressional Black Caucus Chairman: We Would Probably Be Marching on the White House if Obama Were Not President

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/09/congr...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#895818 Apr 30, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You're almost to 23,000 posts, that's right, 23,000 posts void of any substance.
Feel better now, loser?
YEAH, you REALLY told HIM off!
Oh hi, forgot to add you to my favorites too! Emann is a total dope

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Edmond Pulpo 180,721
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 min PEllen 98,673
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 25 min JOEL 70,583
Dear Abby 11/24/14 26 min PEllen 1
Ask Amy 11/24/14 28 min PEllen 1
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 49 min not a ghost 1,519
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 58 min not a ghost 698
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago