Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#895782 Apr 30, 2013
Hey libtards. Carnival is having a cruise sale. You should go! Think of it like a government subsidy!
nobamaredux

Las Vegas, NV

#895783 Apr 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> No, they don't.
Pro-abortion Democrats believe that the woman's choice is the only criteria.
lily uses US IP

Gering, NE

#895784 Apr 30, 2013
Obama-"When I said chemical weapons were a “game-changer,” I meant we’d rethink our options.

Okay, yeah, that clarifies it. I really don't understand how this was a big press annoucement.
nobamaredux

Las Vegas, NV

#895787 Apr 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, at what age were you last asked for school transcripts for a job? After college, I only did the transcript thing one, that was to apply to get another college degree.
When you talk about certification for a particular occupation that has education requirements then yes a transcript may be required. To be a CPA, Board certified doctor, etc.
But for most jobs, the transcript become irrelevant to job experience.
So, what certifications are required to be President?
To Dave, "most jobs" are those that do not require a college degree, because if the job requires same, proof is essential.

Unfortunately, there are many people who have lied about degrees and have never been discovered.

Merely having a CPA license, or a Professional Engineer license, does not necessarily require a college degree.
nobamaredux

Las Vegas, NV

#895788 Apr 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Four years ago, when this thread started I had to explain to many of these backwoods mutts that Puerto Ricans were US citizens and not illegals and that Hindus were very different than Muslims.
I once asked Carol of Orlando if she'd ever heard of Southfield Michigan to which she replied NO only to go off on a diatribe a short time later about Muslim calls to prayer, foot baths and other yada in an area with over 100 mosques some dating to the 1950's.
The latest Carol incarnation doesn't mention the daughter__I find that that weird as all Carols before did.
The time for Puerto Rican independence, with loss of US citizenship, is long past.
nobamaredux

Las Vegas, NV

#895790 Apr 30, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
"After a contentious closed-door vote, the Senate intelligence committee approved a long-awaited report Thursday concluding that harsh interrogation measures used by the CIA did not produce significant intelligence breakthroughs, officials said.
The 6,000-page document, which was not released to the public, was adopted by Democrats over the objections of most of the committee’s Republicans. The outcome reflects the level of partisan friction that continues to surround the CIA’s use of waterboarding and other severe interrogation techniques four years after they were banned." Check this out: http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...
When the situation is critical enough, even Obama will authorize enhanced interrogation.
nobamaredux

Las Vegas, NV

#895791 Apr 30, 2013
Time for Obama to join the crowd and come out of the closet.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#895792 Apr 30, 2013
More Evidence Of Deadly Benghazi Screw-Up Found Under Oval Office Rug

http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2013/04...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#895794 Apr 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
More Evidence Of Deadly Benghazi Screw-Up Found Under Oval Office Rug
http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2013/04...
Obama and Clinton are as corrupt as the Mexican Police.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#895795 Apr 30, 2013
How To Impeach President Obama & VP Biden Simultaneously. It Takes a Day, a Majority + 219 Votes

2. Q: Why is it so simple?

A: Because ejecting a person from high office is political, not judicial. The only punishment to be meted out is removal from office.

http://pushbacknow.net/2013/04/26/iou/
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#895796 Apr 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know how to do that? Are you really that stupid? After that statement, I now have my doubts.
I'm not interested in your sicko games. Now GFY dummy
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#895797 Apr 30, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
Time for Obama to join the crowd and come out of the closet.
You first
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#895798 Apr 30, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
WSJ: Prepare for Obamacare Rate Shock: http://tinyurl.com/cyn2xvq
The Magic Negro is going to pull a Pig from his Top Hat.
Problem is, the Magic Show Audience is a captive one.
Wow, this is real substance; kinda like manure

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#895799 Apr 30, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Are the women in your family as classy as you?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#895800 Apr 30, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
At an old bag jowl lily, do your frustrated old lib venting!

bawaaahhhhhhh!!!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#895801 Apr 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Four years ago, when this thread started I had to explain to many of these backwoods mutts that Puerto Ricans were US citizens and not illegals and that Hindus were very different than Muslims.
I once asked Carol of Orlando if she'd ever heard of Southfield Michigan to which she replied NO only to go off on a diatribe a short time later about Muslim calls to prayer, foot baths and other yada in an area with over 100 mosques some dating to the 1950's.
The latest Carol incarnation doesn't mention the daughter__I find that that weird as all Carols before did.
Maybe if you hadn't incessantly talked in riddles and just came right out and hinted what it was about Southfield Michigan I should know, we wouldn't have had to play that game.

But you did all the time. Remember how annoyed it used to make me?

My daughter is a grown woman now. No one is interested anyway and any information I could give would be too personal.

She's doing fine, just so you know, and right where she wants to be in her life presently.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#895802 Apr 30, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you're probably right. Enjoy Realtime, Sonic, Homer, Lincoln, Dave, Nucular. We lost one of the smartest ones; Tenzing. Grey's gone too. Carol and Flack at least discuss a topic, the other one or ones are maniacs.
Anyway, this is good for a little chuckle:
Starbucks customer's fury after workers wrote Vagina on instead of Virginia on sister's cup
http://home.topnewstoday.org/home/article/572...
You thought Tenzing was one of the smartest ones? He was extremely clever in moving the goal posts and spun like a top but I wouldn't necessarily call that smart.

He COULD be funny at one time though.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#895803 Apr 30, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>on the shelf next to Obama's sealed records
The college transcripts he pays a million dollar to a battery of lawyers to protect from other Liberal idiots?

Or his birth certificate nobody can find?

Westerville, OH

#895804 Apr 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>I understand that you went to school & possibly even graduated & therefore your records are also sealed.
You did not said that about Bush National Guard records!

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrite.

Westerville, OH

#895805 Apr 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>He said "corpseman" more than once.

And Obama looked out of place - uncomfortable at one point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hU9iCANi02oXX
Obama uses LEFT hand for national hymn!

The messiah is clueless and loss or does he really hates America?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 49,205
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr jacques Ottawau 181,832
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 71,023
New Beach Boys song. 6 hr The Beach Boys 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 6 hr _Zoey_ 363
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr _Zoey_ 4,918
sex 9 hr rahul 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:01 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:01PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH