Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
822,801 - 822,820 of 1,100,232 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#895578 Apr 30, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So? At least he didn't marry her, have kids and fk around in airport bathrooms.
Reports indicate that is untrue; he did get married, has 2 daughters and can occasionally be found in the Oval Office mascarading under the name of Barry Soetoro; I mean Barack Hussein Obama.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#895580 Apr 30, 2013
Diane Sawyer wrote:
<quoted text> It has been reported that Boca lily has been seeking manholes in front of and behind her warehouse, believing one may provide entrance to an even earlier Happy Hour.
I just knew you would keep looking. LOL

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#895581 Apr 30, 2013
"After a contentious closed-door vote, the Senate intelligence committee approved a long-awaited report Thursday concluding that harsh interrogation measures used by the CIA did not produce significant intelligence breakthroughs, officials said.

The 6,000-page document, which was not released to the public, was adopted by Democrats over the objections of most of the committee’s Republicans. The outcome reflects the level of partisan friction that continues to surround the CIA’s use of waterboarding and other severe interrogation techniques four years after they were banned." Check this out: http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#895582 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Her neighbors can tell you
Her neighbors have already reported on the burial of Jean. Those needing proof need only check the Chicago Dead Democratic Voters Registration List.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#895583 Apr 30, 2013
Diane Sawyer wrote:
<quoted text> It has been reported that Boca lily is also in dire need of one of Jane's doughnuts; reports say that she intends to wash it down with a stolen pint of vodka.
I just knew you would like to see this one again.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#895584 Apr 30, 2013
Diane Sawyer wrote:
<quoted text> Reports indicate that is untrue; he did get married, has 2 daughters and can occasionally be found in the Oval Office mascarading under the name of Barry Soetoro; I mean Barack Hussein Obama.
Such harsh judgements will bear repeating. LOL
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#895585 Apr 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Wow, the Tsarnaev family received $100,000 in welfare benefits
That makes how many of you now who have posted this crap?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#895586 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
So? At least he didn't marry her, have kids and fk around in airport bathrooms.
YEP THE LIBS GOT THE CORNER ON MORALS yes its okay because at least he didnt marry her he still decieved her and broke her HEART but its okay BECAUSE HE IS GAY AND SHE IS A HETEROSEXUAL NICE LIBERAL MORALS nice
RUSH10ME

Mechanicsville, VA

#895587 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
And you're seeking his hole
A picture of your hole weighs atleast 50 lbs.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#895588 Apr 30, 2013
THE GAY AGENDA IS NO MORE FAIR OR MORAL THAN ANY OTHER AGENDA ITS OKAY FOR HOMOSEXUALS TO DECeIVE lie do what ever its ok as long as you are gay will HETEROSEXUALS HAVE THE SAME RIGHTS AS GAYS SO FAR DOESN'T SEEM SO

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#895589 Apr 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
“I think that the responsibility that the Democrats had may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress, or by me when I was President, to put some standards and tighten up a little on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.”– Former President Bill Clinton (D-AR), September 25, 2008
“Like a lot of my Democratic colleagues I was too slow to appreciate the recklessness of Fannie and Freddie. I defended their efforts to encourage affordable homeownership when in retrospect I should have heeded the concerns raised by their regulator in 2004. Frankly, I wish my Democratic colleagues would admit when it comes to Fannie and Freddie, we were wrong.”– Congressman Artur Davis (D-AL), September 30, 2008
————-
Take President Clinton's and Congressman Davis' advise you people on the left and just admit you and your party were wrong once and for all.
All the whining and blaming anyone and everyone else but yourselves is getting really old.
How many times have I reminded you of the difference between advise and advice, Batty Lou? Don't tell me you were in the LD class with most of the rest of the hydra-headed sock drawer.(The housing collapse was not caused by Fannie and Freddy or CRA, but by an unregulated Wall Street and the "Greed is Good" crowd.)
WOW

Bronx, NY

#895590 Apr 30, 2013
WHEN WILL OBAMA AND HILLARY COME OUT THE CLOSET they both have beards the single mom and the lewinsky fella,REGGIE LOVE AND ANTHONY WEINERS WIFE
TSM

El Paso, TX

#895592 Apr 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. You just get sucked into any conspiracy theory. Even the ones that have been debunked over & over.
And you wonder why most people consider you right whiners as dumbasses.
RealDave the problem with your argument you can’t prove her Wrong so you play the Conspiracy Card like Obama at the press conference, playing the sympathy card…'Maybe I Should Just Pack Up and Go Home.' You Bet!!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#895593 Apr 30, 2013
THE DEMOCRATS ONLY HAVE 3 AGENDAS WALL STREET, GAY AGENDA AND UNDOCUMENTED ILLEGAL RESIDENTS wowow nothing for the HOMELESS,THE ELDERLY,THE POOR, etc the old DEMOCRAT causes no more BLACKs lolololololol
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#895597 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
That makes how many of you now who have posted this crap?
It has been reported that you have posting this crap under many ficticious names; shame on you!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#895599 Apr 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Gunner?????????? That was to enforce the current law. Not expand anything. No where were banks forced to make loans to people that could not prove they could pay it back.
No where.
Closing Gitmo is a duhm idea too...ought to just make sure there's enough electrified spikes on every six inches, 24/7.

(who wants to play baket ball-oops-sorry thug-gotta jump duh fence on dat trow!!)

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#895600 Apr 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I've never denied that Fannie and Freddie played a role in the collapse of the "home mortgage industry" but maintained that it was not the reason that the industry came crashing down. There were the flippers, the re-fi folks, the lenders such as Countrywide and the banks and venture capitalists who provided loans to developers, construction loans etc. etc.
You have proven that you're nowhere near knowledgeable enough about the topic to discuss it with any reason so ef off.
So now you're smarter than Bill Clinton? Is that what you're saying?

He's the one who said that he and the Democrats should have listened to Republicans.

Goofball. Now see what you've done? But you really do try my patience to the very limit.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#895601 Apr 30, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
Check this out, Aunt Bettie Lou: http://thinkprogress.org/security/2013/04/29/...
No thanks. I try to avoid propaganda at all costs.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#895602 Apr 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I've never denied that Fannie and Freddie played a role in the collapse of the "home mortgage industry" but maintained that it was not the reason that the industry came crashing down. There were the flippers, the re-fi folks, the lenders such as Countrywide and the banks and venture capitalists who provided loans to developers, construction loans etc. etc.
You have proven that you're nowhere near knowledgeable enough about the topic to discuss it with any reason so ef off.
How many beers have you had today?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#895603 Apr 30, 2013
Benghazi about to explode?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min wojar 177,388
Video Will The U.S Lead The World Into Nuclear ... 24 min Hell Yes 1
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 1 hr 587uioy 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 68,991
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 46,316
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 3 hr SLY WEST 299
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,934
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE