Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
gene the dancing machine

Trussville, AL

#895604 Apr 30, 2013
I heard Liberals can suck a egg through a garden hose. Is this true ?

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#895605 Apr 30, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>How many times have I reminded you of the difference between advise and advice, Batty Lou? Don't tell me you were in the LD class with most of the rest of the hydra-headed sock drawer.(The housing collapse was not caused by Fannie and Freddy or CRA, but by an unregulated Wall Street and the "Greed is Good" crowd.)
Yes, you're absolutely right. You should heed Congressman Davis' "advice" that you are wrong.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#895606 Apr 30, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're seeking his hole
Classy
gene the dancing machine

Trussville, AL

#895607 Apr 30, 2013
Liberals are Muslims , and Muslims are Liberals.
gene the dancing machine

Trussville, AL

#895608 Apr 30, 2013
Liberals will go down in history ,as destroying the United States of America .
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#895609 Apr 30, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>How many times have I reminded you of the difference between advise and advice, Batty Lou? Don't tell me you were in the LD class with most of the rest of the hydra-headed sock drawer.(The housing collapse was not caused by Fannie and Freddy or CRA, but by an unregulated Wall Street and the "Greed is Good" crowd.)
Hey Dumbfk, Carol got ya' good, so you resort to a typo?

Moron, you got things bass ackwards, just like what's sticking out of your shirt above your shoulders!

Baaawwaaahhhh!!!!!!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#895610 Apr 30, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
"Vice President Joe Biden came out in favor of declassifying a secret report on the U.S.’ use of torture during the Bush administration on Friday, raising expectations that the Obama administration will back the report’s release." ...[Torture] offends the fundamentals of what kind of country we are, and the practical side of it is, don’t think it didn’t damage the United States’ image in the world in ways that we’ll be paying for for years to come,” McCain said, echoing his previous support for the report’s wide release. Biden quickly agreed:
“It is not resolved yet, John, but I’m where you are. I think the only way you excise the demons is you acknowledge, you acknowledge exactly what happened straightforward,” Biden said. He explained his position that issues related to torture must be laid out before a country can move beyond them, citing the war crimes committed in the Balkans and other acts of torture overseas.
“The single best thing that ever happened to Germany were the war crimes tribunals, because it forced Germany to come to its milk about what in fact has happened,” Biden said.“That’s why they’ve become the great democracy they’ve become.”http://thinkprogress.o rg/security/2013/04/29/1934381 /biden-torture-report/#.UX_-l4 ZGRLg.email
Gotta distract from what's about to happen regarding benghazi.
gene the dancing machine

Trussville, AL

#895611 Apr 30, 2013
Liberals love to run thatdiksucer
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#895612 Apr 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks. I try to avoid propaganda at all costs.
Good one! Accurate as well!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#895614 Apr 30, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes how many of you now who have posted this crap?
Realdave also reported it dummy.

Orlando, FL

#895615 Apr 30, 2013
Obama's latest plan to 'fix' Social Security has plenty of critics on both sides.

http://lifeinc.today.com/_news/2013/04/30/179...

Poor guy can't win for losin'.

Democrats are bailing out on Obamacare too. Hope there's enough lifeboats to hold them all when this ship sinks.

If only they had known how to steer the damn boat in the first place.'Scuse my French.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#895616 Apr 30, 2013
leosnana wrote:
No one listens to you, freak.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#895617 Apr 30, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>A picture of your hole weighs atleast 50 lbs.
Stop looking at yourself in the mirror kills

Orlando, FL

#895619 Apr 30, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dumbfk, Carol got ya' good, so you resort to a typo?
Moron, you got things bass ackwards, just like what's sticking out of your shirt above your shoulders!
Baaawwaaahhhh!!!!!!
Right? But lesosana just hates it when I or someone else returns the favor and edits her posts.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#895620 Apr 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I've never denied that Fannie and Freddie played a role in the collapse of the "home mortgage industry" but maintained that it was not the reason that the industry came crashing down. There were the flippers, the re-fi folks, the lenders such as Countrywide and the banks and venture capitalists who provided loans to developers, construction loans etc. etc.
You have proven that you're nowhere near knowledgeable enough about the topic to discuss it with any reason so ef off.
the biggy was the balloon loans. You know the ones where the payments were low enough to qualify but bumped up after a couple of years. People didn't save money, keep other payments low, and plan for the increase. Throw in no or little down payment and when the balloon hit they just walked away.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#895621 Apr 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta distract from what's about to happen regarding benghazi.
Retardican

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#895622 Apr 30, 2013
OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>Explode like a "load" all over dem's face...LOL!
No, because dem actually likes that. I don't think obama is going to enjoy this.
RUSH10ME

Mechanicsville, VA

#895623 Apr 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
Benghazi about to explode?
Hopefully the truth is about to come out and the cover up will be revealed , sending "shock waves" throughout the administration .
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#895624 Apr 30, 2013
gene the dancing machine wrote:
Liberals are Muslims , and Muslims are Liberals.
Not trying to pick a fight, but what are conservatives? Do you still believe in the snake in the garden? What exactly is your belief?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#895629 Apr 30, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully the truth is about to come out and the cover up will be revealed , sending "shock waves" throughout the administration .
Hopefully the VAPD will find he body and arrest your azz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abby 12-19 25 min RACE 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min jacques Ottawau 181,782
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 29 min Foster 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr rahul rana 98,839
Amy 12-19 1 hr RACE 4
9 inch kaa land 2 hr Dinesh Kumar Meena 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 4,914
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:38 am PST

Bleacher Report 1:38AM
Cowboys' Week 16 Preview vs. Colts
NBC Sports 3:39 AM
Jimmy Clausen as surprised as anyone he's starting
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Dissecting Most Crucial Matchups in Chicago Bears' Week 16 Contest with Lions
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Updated Rankings for Sunday's Action