Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,134)

Showing posts 822,661 - 822,680 of1,036,982
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Liberal David Sirota lamented that unless the perpetrator turned out to be one of those villains from the ranks of grassroots conservatives, the resultant bad publicity would undermine all of the great and wonderful changes the left has planned for America.

In essence, he feared that the facts would once again prove to be at odds with the utopian fantasy to which he and other leftists vainly cling.

And of course when the identities and motivation of the perpetrators became known, his fears proved to be absolutely well founded.

As was fully predictable among thinking Americans, the villains of the Boston Marathon bombing turned out to be a couple of stridently anti-American Chechnyan Muslims.

Now, those in the “mainstream”(read: liberal) media and their counterparts on Capitol Hill are backtracking and tap-dancing away from the event and its real connotations, since once again the underlying circumstances that led to murder and mayhem in Boston flatly refute the liberal belief system while reinforcing the principles and concerns of the American Heartland.

The reality of events in Massachusetts likewise came crashing down on MSNBC host Chris Matthews who, in a mindless rant that was typically devoid of facts, attempted to associate the mayhem in Boston with thinking of those on “the far right.”

In retrospect, it is much more accurate to assert that by such comments from Matthews (and with the assent of his like-minded cronies) it is the American left which proves to be the biggest enabler of the terrorists.

Absurd speculations offered by media liberals, frantically seeking to establish some oblique connection between the bombings and anything conservative, indeed proved to be flatly wrong.

More importantly, this has invariably been the case each time an assault of this nature takes place.

Nevertheless, with each ensuing episode, leftist ideologues obsessively cling to the hope that perhaps this time, the cards will fall in their favor and the venom they regularly spew against traditional America will finally be justified. Of course this is never the case, but it is hardly a coincidence or matter of mere bad luck for well intentioned liberals. Instead, it is part of a growing body of proof that the entire liberal philosophy is rotten to the core and simply cannot be advanced on its own merits. Thus, it must be shrouded in deception and pretense.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
House Republicans release their report on pet Benghazi conspiracy theories
I can't motivate myself to give even one tiny damn about the House Republicans' new conspiracy-riddled report on Benghazi!!!, so I'm going to outsource this one. Let's go with, let's see, I guess Media Matters:
Notably, the document accuses the Obama administration of "deliberately misleading" by asserting that an anti-Islam YouTube video had triggered the attack, echoing claims by Fox News. But The New York Times has reported that the attackers themselves said they were motivated by the video.
Likewise, the report pins the blame for the Benghazi facility's level of security directly on Clinton. A nonpartisan review conducted by a State Department Accountability Review Board, led by Ambassador Tom Pickering and Admiral Mike Mullen, made no such finding with regard to Clinton, attributing the security conditions to lower level bureaucrats.
Or we could go with independent panel member Richard Shinnick, on the "Hillary saw this!" claims:
"Every single cable going out is signed 'Clinton,' it is the normal procedure," Shinnick said. "Millions of cables come into the operation center every year, not thousands, millions. And they are all addressed Hillary Clinton."
"So you can make a story that Hillary saw a cable and didn't act on it or sent a cable out; it's all bullshit, it's all total bullshit," Shinnick stressed. "I can't be any clearer than that. I read those stories and fortunately or unfortunately the people on the ARB understood that. If you don't want to believe that, then go chase a story."
Yeah, but these are Republican congressmen we're talking about. Expecting them to know anything about how government works is like asking cows to build a rocketship.
Every time I think the House could not get more ridiculous in their drummed-up conspiracy theories against Democrats, I remember Whitewater and it all makes sense again. House Republicans exist to be ridiculous. It's an electoral requirement. This is the same crowd that is convinced there's a solar energy funding conspiracy in the administration and that the powerful world science Illuminati invented climate change theories because they were just so damn jealous at how handsome all those oil company executives are.
Alas, even a report based in large part on Fox News theories of what went on itself manages to foul up a good batch of supposed Fox News scoops. Whatever, it's not like Fox News itself actually believed any of that crap.
Am I done here? I am? Great. Tell you what, wake me up when House Republicans decide to appoint Alex Jones as their Extra Special Prosecutor in their combined Benghazi-Soylndra-Agenda21 investigation. He'll figure out a way to tie it all back to the lizard people, and that will at least make all these stupid theories entertaining again.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/04/25/1204...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemp...
Yes, we know, sonicflutter. You also swear Jason Blair of the NY Slimes always created originals too. Have it your way. Is it getting warmer under your rock yet?
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

FRIEND TO NON OF YOUSE LIKE OBAMA ITS NICE TO BE HALF AND HALF I CAN SH*T ON BOTH SIDES AND PIS* on a raghead,spit on the SQUINTY EYE GUY , FART on THE RAG, and still get a good nights sleep ahahh, I LOVE AMERICA YOU CAN DO NO WRONG BREAK THE LAWS O WE HAVE A PRESIDENT TO TAKE CARE OF THAT need LIES O WE HAVE A MEDIA FOR THAT need CRIME WE HAVE PRISONS FULL OF CRIMINALS NEED A HIT DONE THE GOVERNMENT WILL LET SOME ONE OUT OF PRISON TO COMMIT THE CRIME THEY HAVE A FEW DAYS OF FRESH AIR AND THEN THEY GO BACK FREE ROOM AND BOARD AND THEY ARE SAFE FOR THE NEXT MISSION lolololol
Kaitlin The Wolf Witch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Diane Sawyer wrote:
<quoted text> and you couldn't be any queerer, do you suffer from a misunderstanding disorder For Real?
another right wing nut with nothing on the table to offer, i am as straight as a ruler, and since queers come into your mind, makes me wonder, are you probably the closeted queer?
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

OK LETS JUST BE REAL IF OBAMA WAS REALLY ANY better OR ANY GOOD WE WOULD NOT BE ON THIS BOARD AND THE LIBS URBAN DEMOCRATS WOULD NOT NEED TO BE HERE DEFENDING OBAMA AND HIS BS BUSH POLICIES ok WE WOULD BE ALL SINGING KOOBAYYA HOLDING HANDS SINGING PEOPLE LET ME TELL YOU BOUT MY BEST FRIEND HE IS A WARM HARTED PERSON WHO WILL LOVE YOU TO THE END lololololohahahah OBAMA GREAT YEA I GUESS IF YOU SHOUT IT ENOUGH TIMES SOMEONE WILL HEAR YOU lololol

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be you when you and your "partner" run out of KY Jelly.
Ky? His butt-buddy has to strap a 2X4 across his ass to keep from falling in. Was that insensitive?
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

AND I LOVE THIS LIB BS I HAVE BLACK FRIENDS AND MY HUSBAND IS BLACK SO WHAT SO BECAUSE YOU ARE WHITE AND HAVE BLACK FRIENDS AND WHAT I SHOULD SUBMIT TO YOUR PASS/AGGRIS BS this is them on the street O I NEED YOU TO TAKE A SURVEY on gay rights
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin The Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text> another right wing nut with nothing on the table to offer, i am as straight as a ruler, and since queers come into your mind, makes me wonder, are you probably the closeted queer?
You are that queerbait, "For Real", the Washington, DC drag queen who has only table dances to offer her closet cases like Barry O. You're not fooling anyone but your other left wing sistas. Your hissy-fit protests give you away...Bwhahahahahaha...

“Festina lente”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>No one with a shred of intelligence or decency can ever convince you of anything at all--you listen to the lie-boys and girls at Faux...talk about people who should NEVER have been president, did you catch the dedication of the George W. Bush presidential library for illiterates?
George W. Bush's IQ is 125. Obama's, only 116.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

BLACKS WERE TRAINED TO NOT BE TWICE AS GOOD because all you had to say is racism, you can't add 1+1=2 racists exam, you can't spell racism use ebonics who will you speak to with ebonics thats what you got from LILY WHITE LIB DEMOCRATS URBAN DEMOCRATS THEY MADE YOU A JOKE WHEN YOU LEAVE THE ROOM can you do BUSINESS with CHINESE with EBONICS you cant even do BUSINESS in AFRICA WITH EBONICS THOSE EDUCATED BLACK AFRICANS WILL CALL YOU A SAVAGE dunce but as long as you are entertained by YOUR RAP MEDIA AND BEYONCE AND JAY Z BROKE AS*ES YES BROKE COMPARED TO REALLY WEALTHY PEOPLE THEY MAKE YOUR IDOLS FOR YOU I STILL HAVE NOT HEARD WHAT THE BLACK WOMANS NAME IS WHO WAS THE FIRST BLACK WOMAN IN AMERICA TO GRADUATE FOR A UNIVERSITY WITH A PHD IN COMPUTER SCIENCE THE URBAN DWELLING DEMOCRATS HAVE NO REAL BLACK PRIDE ONLY WHAT THEIR MASTERS TELLS THEM TO BE PROUD ABOUT

“Festina lente”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Monty's finally making her move to Oregon, and I think Debil may be banned for pointing out the many flaws of carol and irritating flack to tears for using nothing but words he couldn't define. I've been posting maybe once or twice a day myself. Really pretty boring with nothing but reich-wing illiterates to debate.
Without some fellow nuts, you can't call it a gallery.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) on Wednesday said that he was “open” to considering the idea of halting all student visas from Muslim countries as a reaction to this month’s Boston Marathon bombings.
Earlier this week, Fox News host Bob Beckel first suggested that there should be a two-year suspension of 75,000 student visas from Muslim countries, even though the two men suspected of carrying out the Boston bombings emigrated from Russia as refugees.
“I think we really have to consider, given the fact so many people hate us, that we’re going to have to cut off Muslim students coming to this country for some period of time so that we can absorb what we’ve got and look at what we’ve got and decide whether some of the people here should be going — be sent home or sent to prison,” Beckel opined.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/25/rubio-o...
Do you know who Bob Beckel is? As I thought. Have another chug of your wine cooler dem, someone is calling you on your on-line sex chat line. Do you have a means of telling if they want male or female? Which persona should you be?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Ky? His butt-buddy has to strap a 2X4 across his ass to keep from falling in. Was that insensitive?
Obama is talking about the book of psalms live on TV now. I wonder if dem/lily is watching?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Strange. Obama is sounding like a Republican. He is saying we need people that will help in their local communities. Democrats on the other hand, simply want to tax/take from others. They are cheeeeeeeep.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Strange. Obama is sounding like a Republican. He is saying we need people that will help in their local communities. Democrats on the other hand, simply want to tax/take from others. They are cheeeeeeeep.
another Hate America First post.
dem

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
not insensitive.
just homoerotic fantasies that i see from right wingers a thousand times a day.
dem

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll give you idiots a hint. It wasn't the national enquirer. Lol
wasnt it the national enquirer that broke the john edwards scandal?
stfu, you illiterate immigrant azzhole.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
not insensitive.
just homoerotic fantasies that i see from right wingers a thousand times a day.
Your proxy isn't working right, lily.
dem

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
how many characters you running, fuckface?
dem

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know who Bob Beckel is? As I thought. Have another chug of your wine cooler dem, someone is calling you on your on-line sex chat line. Do you have a means of telling if they want male or female? Which persona should you be?
nostrilfuckface for sure

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 822,661 - 822,680 of1,036,982
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 4-24 7 min VAdame 14
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,569
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min Sublime1 96,292
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,738
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,190
Abby 4-24 25 min Toj 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 29 min Adam 36 67,245
Amy 4-23 2 hr RACE 41
ask amy 4-22 19 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••