Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
822,621 - 822,640 of 1,095,334 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
Jane answers the poster who addressed her as a c--t and pedophile.
Classic, you're probably all the same person.
It has been reported that that vile beast person is you.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Gunner?????????? That was to enforce the current law. Not expand anything. No where were banks forced to make loans to people that could not prove they could pay it back.
No where.
Hi dummy! "No where" should be one word. In addition, you are incorrect, as usual.

Idiot.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Gunner?????????? That was to enforce the current law. Not expand anything. No where were banks forced to make loans to people that could not prove they could pay it back.
No where.
It was a Clinton policy that based the ability of a bank to branch on the number of these loans they made. For days you have tried to be the expert on something that everyone knows that you have no clue about. It has become a point and laugh at you situation. Yet naive Davey has no idea.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush actually got the economy up and running again after 9/11 within a year and a half.
The left tends to convienently lose track of the timeline and those involved leading up to the housing market collapse too.
Obama inherited a Democrat as much, if not more, as a Republican mess. Democrats had complete control of Congress two years prior to the collapse and for two years afterwards.
God Dammit Carol, quit your f*cking lying

The recession stated in the 4th quarter of 2007. Not two years after Democrats tok control of Congress.( there were never more that 50 Democrats in the Senate.)

Show me the legislation the Democrats passed that created this recession in 9 months???

The Housing market started to decline in 2006.

This was over 6 years of a Bush Administration with every department of the federal government run by Republicans.

This mess was primarily a Republican generated mess.

My God, Bush started with a balanced budget on a path to surpluses.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
School records such as schools attended are not sealed.
Just as you know the schools Obama attended.
Palin's school records (classes grades etc) would be sealed unless she released them'
Try again Jane. Are your school records sealed or not?
The media rush was not the media's fault. When McCain picked a virtual unknown, sh*t happens.
Palin's story was interesting because it showed what a clawing, self absorbed b*tch she is. Trouncing friends *& colleagues to climb a little higher.
The story became how could the Republicans run such a person as VP.
More naivety from Davey. The press didn't question anything about Obama. They wanted a mythical character as the hoopla of Kennedy was fading in the reality of time. So will the Obama hysteria and you can freak, call names and stomp your feet but as time passes reality will rein.

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Get your head out of your butt. College records are sealed, but, they can be released. president nobama is a coward, he will not allow the release his records, his grades, how his education was paid for, nothing. What is he hiding?
Peace
KMA
Records are sealed unless released by the student.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
God Dammit Carol, quit your f*cking lying
The recession stated in the 4th quarter of 2007. Not two years after Democrats tok control of Congress.( there were never more that 50 Democrats in the Senate.)
Show me the legislation the Democrats passed that created this recession in 9 months???
The Housing market started to decline in 2006.
This was over 6 years of a Bush Administration with every department of the federal government run by Republicans.
This mess was primarily a Republican generated mess.
My God, Bush started with a balanced budget on a path to surpluses.
Davey if you say it one hundred more times and click your heels maybe just maybe it will become all true.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is Obama hiding?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
EasyEed already said that, you frikkin idiot.

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
One more time you prove yourself to be a lyingsonofabitch. I watched part of the last race at Richmond. The vast majority of the drivers, their wives, pot crews and officials had their hand over their heart. As a matter of fact shots where they panned the crowd a vast majority of the fans had their hand over their heart.
Why do you try to demean men who would kick your wimpy azz if you had the balls to talk to them.
Peace
KMA
The race I saw was in 2008. I don't watch NASCAR.

I spoke the truth.

Race car drivers are tough guys??

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is Obama hiding?
He's making you like like quite the moron with your constant b*tchjing about this. he made you right whiners look ridiculous &petty with the birth certificate & school records.

What did you hope to find out?

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Davey if you say it one hundred more times and click your heels maybe just maybe it will become all true.
Feel free to refute it with actual facts.

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
More naivety from Davey. The press didn't question anything about Obama. They wanted a mythical character as the hoopla of Kennedy was fading in the reality of time. So will the Obama hysteria and you can freak, call names and stomp your feet but as time passes reality will rein.
So you don't think every nook & cranny wasn't searched for the "big story"?
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The race I saw was in 2008. I don't watch NASCAR.
I spoke the truth.
Race car drivers are tough guys??
So you are arguing about something that isn't even the topic of the other post -typical of Dave. You are either very confused or you think your smoke screens are highly effective. The later is not working for you.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
He's making you like like quite the moron with your constant b*tchjing about this. he made you right whiners look ridiculous &petty with the birth certificate & school records.
What did you hope to find out?
No, he looks like he is hiding something as there is no reason to not release these. Sometimes Obama is just not that smart and you need to face reality.

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a Clinton policy that based the ability of a bank to branch on the number of these loans they made. For days you have tried to be the expert on something that everyone knows that you have no clue about. It has become a point and laugh at you situation. Yet naive Davey has no idea.
Where is it written that Clinton forced banks to loan money to people who could not pay it back?

No where.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Liberalism has failed, Legislating Outcome has Failed, Robbing Peter to Pay Paul has failed, and the Gap between the Rich/Poor has grown, Black, Hispanic Families Lost Most Wealth Under Obama…Wow!!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
No one's bashing capitalism moron. Capitalism is what grew this country by people starting businesses and hiring people selling goods and services and contributing to the local economies. What's at issue is corporatism that ships job to countries that pay low wages and have no concerns for worker health and safety and stash their profits in offshore banks to avoid paying taxes for the services they receive in this country.
When Sam Walton started his business he was a capitalist. He kept his prices low by maintaining low profit margins and he sold American goods whenever possible. His heirs however went to the corporatist route making their profits by selling cheap foreign goods produced by virtual slave labor paying their employees crap and driving small businesses out.
You're an idiot!
It's the cost of living that has risen higher than minimum wages. It's been that way for a long time. It's actually not fair to those on the low end of the totem pole who just want to make an honest living.

The solution of raising minimum wages across the board could also create a problem as companies would have to raise the prices of their products to cover the higher salaries and still make a profit and the expense of overhead, etc.

But the discrepency between the cost of living and minimum wage is an issue that needs to be addressed. Most companies could raise prices by a small amount and still make a profit even if it meant a little less profit.

I'm not an economist but I do know throwing the baby out with the bathwater or killing flies with a cannon ball isn't the solution either. Getting rid of job makers by driving them away or strangling them with overregulations and taxes doesn't solve anything. It only creates higher unemployment.

But any employment is better than no employment and, when the market thrives, opportunities also become greater. Stifling the free market and free enterprise is just shooting ourselves in the foot.

There will never be a perfect system. You have to decide which one works the best and accept its warts and imperfections and try to remove as many as possible without disfiguring it beyond recognition.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free to refute it with actual facts.
You have been given a stack of information and you have childishly responded with the lame comment- "liar". We cannot take you seriously when you insist on spitting on your own bus and really think that is a defense. Stop acting like you are defenseless whose only choice is to act like a kiddy bully. As I stated you have reached the point and laugh situation.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is it written that Clinton forced banks to loan money to people who could not pay it back?
No where.
It numerous articles analyzing the melt down.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Mothra 46,217
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min Here He Goes Again 97,765
Amy 8-19 1 hr Kuuipo 13
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Beavis 176,676
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 49,244
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Nono 3,900
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 2 hr Always Smile 23
Amy 8-20 3 hr Kuuipo 12
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••