Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,131)

Showing posts 822,601 - 822,620 of1,034,084
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I believe it is. Most didn't understand what he was talking about but a few of us did. He is just getting started. Now that he (most likely) doesn't have to worry about re-election it's Katie bar the door! If he gets the House in 2014 the US is done.
IMO, Look for the clown to shoot for head of the UN after he ruins this country.
Actually, I did too...know what he meant, that is.

Just wanted to make those on the left think if this is what they also had in mind when he promised a fundamentally transformed America.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's that address you hillbilly pussccee?
WHITEBOY ITCH lololol F U hit head
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Evidently, in Congress, there is sparse support for repealing the September 2001 blanket authorization for war. Instead, there are growing calls for a larger blanket. Bipartisan Washington is warming to the idea that a new congressional resolution may be needed to give War on Terror 2.0 an expansive framework. Even for the law benders and breakers who manage the executive branch’s war machinery, the language of the September 2001 resolution doesn’t seem stretchable enough to cover the U.S. warfare of impunity that’s underway across the globe ... with more on the drawing boards.

On Tuesday afternoon, when a Senate Judiciary subcommittee held a hearing on “targeted killing,” the proceedings underscored the great extent of bipartisan overlap for common killing ground. Republican super-hawk Sen. Lindsey Graham lauded President Obama for “targeting people in a very commander-in-chief-like way.” And what passed for senatorial criticism took as a given the need for continuing drone strikes. In the words of the subcommittee’s chairman, Sen. Dick Durbin,“More transparency is needed to maintain the support of the American people and the international community” for those attacks.

This is classic tinkering with war machinery. During the first several years of the Vietnam War, very few senators went beyond mild kibitzing about how the war could be better waged. In recent years, during President Obama’s escalation of the war in Afghanistan that tripled the U.S. troop levels in that country, senators like John Kerry (now secretary of state) kept offering their helpful hints for how to fine tune the war effort.

The “war on terror” is now engaged in various forms of military intervention in an estimated two-dozen countries, killing and maiming uncounted civilians while creating new enemies. It infuses foreign policy with unhinged messages hidden in plain sight, like a purloined letter proclaiming “What goes around won’t come around” and telling the world “Do as we say, not as we do.”

Political ripple effects from the Boston Marathon bombings have only begun. While public opinion hasn’t gotten carried away with fear, much of the news media — television in particular — is stoking the fires of fear but scarcely raising a single question that might challenge the basic assumptions of a forever “war on terror.”

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Got that chip on your shoulder again eh little girl? Edward's life was destroyed, rightly, by all the news orgs, Gore took a beating due to Tipper splitting and the Seattle thing.
Do you have any idea how fkn stupid you sound when you chirp about the MSM?
Edwards got off easy when it comes to being dragged through the liberal media's mud.

You're crazy if you don't think so.

Even with Fox covering it, he got off easy.

That's because Fox isn't in the business of destroying people's lives for political purposes.

Palin's children got dragged through the liberal media mud more than John Edwards did.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like tea baggers. Cowards that attack women and children.
lily/dem all those wine coolers you chug while reading NE between operating your on-line sex chat business is beginning to fog your 58 year old already damaged brain.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I believe it is. Most didn't understand what he was talking about but a few of us did. He is just getting started. Now that he (most likely) doesn't have to worry about re-election it's Katie bar the door! If he gets the House in 2014 the US is done.
IMO, Look for the clown to shoot for head of the UN after he ruins this country.
Step away from the bong Flacko. If he gets the US House in 2014 it will be the fault of the right wing media and loudmouth losers like you. Real Americans are getting tired of your ilk.

The economy is improving, the stock market didn't dive thirty percent as you've been predicting for four years and thankfully the US is winding down twelve years of military involvement in places we had no business in.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

The death of Richie Havens days ago is a loss and reminder. Each of us has only so many days ahead. We may as well live them with deeper meaning, for peace and social justice. To hear Havens performing the song “Lives in the Balance” written by another great musician, Jackson Browne, is to be awakened anew:

I want to know who the men in the shadows are
I want to hear somebody asking them why
They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are
But they’re never the ones to fight or to die

And there are lives in the balance
There are people under fire
There are children at the cannons
And there is blood on the wire
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

WHY DOES CHELSEA CLINTO NEED a $10 million dollar apt. that takes up a city block what kind of work has she done, also a $4 million apt. down the block now thats $14 million dollars ok so democrats are for the poor hummmm really and all rich people are WHITE MALES mmmmmmmmm WHAT IS JAY Z his WIFE and CHELSA CLINTON DOING FOR THE POOR and HOMELESS those words are NOT HEARD ANYMORE NOTICE THAT THOSE WORDS DOESN'T COME FROM THE MOUFH OF OBAMA OR MOOCHELLE PLASTIC SURGERY FIRST LADY WHAT ABOUT THE HOMELESS DEMOCRATS LIBS WHAT HAPPENED YOU ALL SOUND LIKE REPUBLICANS DEMOCRATS FOR THE POOR LOLOLOL LIBS USE CHARITY TO STAY EMPLOYED OPERating EXPENSES lolol lib WHITE CROOKS

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Step away from the bong Flacko. If he gets the US House in 2014 it will be the fault of the right wing media and loudmouth losers like you. Real Americans are getting tired of your ilk.
The economy is improving, the stock market didn't dive thirty percent as you've been predicting for four years and thankfully the US is winding down twelve years of military involvement in places we had no business in.
Whatever you say Mr Peabody. The reason the housing market is growing in Florida is because people are fleeing places like Illinois, New York, and California. The stock market is a house of cards waiting for a breeze. Won't take much of a one either.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Take the co ck out of your hand and try it again.
dem is having flashbacks to his childhood.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you spend your life here. Being a fkn idiot.
LOLOLOLOLHAHAHAh so do you cun***boy nabico puss*** F*ck YO* and your mother nasy O that she is SUCKING white men off for your lunch money nasty itch oar mother of you

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Whatever you say Mr Peabody. The reason the housing market is growing in Florida is because people are fleeing places like Illinois, New York, and California. The stock market is a house of cards waiting for a breeze. Won't take much of a one either.
"Like cash-flush baby boomers -- Americans born between 1946 and 1964 -- Canadians are playing a big role in the resurgence of the real estate industry in Southwest Florida and throughout the state."When Canadians look at Florida, they are seeing bargains," Ablin said in an interview last week. "This is a tailwind that is only going to get stronger."He says Canadians are enticed by more than just Florida's weather and beaches."The median-priced home in Florida is nearly half of a home in Canada," he said. "At the same time, the Canadian dollar is trading nearly 10 percent above 'fair' value versus the U.S. dollar, arming snowbird shoppers with extra buying power.""
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

ITS not MY FAULT OBAMA SUCKS AND IS A LYING POS GRINNING ALL THE TIME EVEN WHEN PEOPLE ARE HURT IN THE HOSPITAL ALL HIM AND SILVER BACK IS DOING IS GRINNING IN PHOTOS YOUR WEAK PRESIDENCY CAUSED THIS ATTACK OBAMA WHAT DOES YOU CHEESY SMILE MEAN TO SOMEONE WHO HAS LOST FAMILY BECAUSE OF YOU AND HOLDER EVIL OBAMA IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU HUH BARAK FAKE BLACK PRESIDENT lolol

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, dumb carol.
This is a trick. Lmao!
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Why is Governor’ Deval Patrick-D’’ Administration blocking access to records about public assistance the Brothers received, was the Governor instructed by the Obama’s administration not to release any further info we need answers ‘Why’ will the Liberal Media press for Answers?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You know the old saying...Be careful what you wish for.
Obama is probably already having feelings of regret. Especially since he seemed more surprised than anyone that he actually won. Then there's all that egg on his face after the doomsday sequester speeches...actually, more like temper tantrums. Then, of course, there's Benghazi of which the coverup helped him get reelected but is now coming back to haunt him. The Boston attack presents another dilemma and who to blame for that. Obamacare is becoming the disaster most of us with a brain knew it would be which is also his legacy...it's hard being the president especially when you should't be the president.
No one will ever convince me Obama wasn't convinced Obamacare wouldn't kick in until after his first term presidency. His precious baby has now become his problem child. I truly believe he had hoped someone else would end up having to adopt it knowing he did a crappy job raising it after giving birth to it.
(Guess I got on a roll...)
No one with a shred of intelligence or decency can ever convince you of anything at all--you listen to the lie-boys and girls at Faux...talk about people who should NEVER have been president, did you catch the dedication of the George W. Bush presidential library for illiterates?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
i am a pro-union pedophile and i love molesting children
I hope your parole officer is watching this site. You belong back in prison.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

OBAMANATION wrote:
Hey ped-o-phile dem, how's your wife, ooops I meant white trash pit-bull doing? Bring that too, so I can put your mutt wife outta her misery too....kkk hunt
kkk hunt??? KKKavity KKKraig? We all thought you'd died. Still traveling with your band of dent heads, I see. How many are you?
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

SOME OF THE MOST VILE SICKENING comments ON THIS BOARD COMES FROM LIB lily, dem,anusleo, and the rest they do not tolerate anyones opinions and they can't see they show the true nature of their party which is enslavers and dictators you would think after winning the whitehouse for two terms they would be happy what more do they want no one should want something different than what they offer, suppose health care is not my issue why should I support that ahead of MY CONCERNS, suppose ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS are not MY CONCERN why SHOULD I VOTE democrat, WHAT IF DEMOCRATS CLOSING SCHOOLS IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY WHY SHOULD I VOTE FOR OBAMA or SUPPORT THE DEMOCRATS, SUPPOSE THE HISTORY OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY TOWARD BLACK PEOPLE SUCKS WHY SHOULD I SUPPORT THEM AND I LIVE IN A COUNTRY WHERE A DEMOCRTIC PRESIDENT KILLS PEOPLE FOR FREE WILL
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>No one with a shred of intelligence or decency can ever convince you of anything at all--you listen to the lie-boys and girls at Faux...talk about people who should NEVER have been president, did you catch the dedication of the George W. Bush presidential library for illiterates?
If robbers ever broke into your trailer and searched for brains and money, leosnana would just laugh and search with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 822,601 - 822,620 of1,034,084
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]