Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#895423 Apr 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Really. This was the video??
Show me where I said anything about a video.
And in defense of what?
Memory going? Someone earlier referenced the audio of this video and you -without looking it up-decided to attack the messenger.

What is your opinion on abortion clinic infanticide? That is the issue.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#895424 Apr 30, 2013
"When leveraging government investment, whose job is it to maximize job creation for low-income people, anyway?

This was the big question that emerged from a recent convening of Philadelphia stakeholders from local businesses, workforce training providers, and city agencies. The specific question at hand was how to leverage Philadelphia’s planned $1.2 billion investment in green stormwater infrastructure to maximize job creation impacts for low-income communities. Intrigued by research on the job creation potential for the City of Philadelphia’s Green City, Clean Waters plan, the Sustainable Business Network of Greater Philadelphia (SBN) and the Philadelphia Water Department invited both ELP Advisors and Living Cities to share their recommendations at this convening to help turn the ideas into action. The conversation quickly turned to who held the responsibility to maximize the local economic impact of these government investments and who is responsible for maximizing the job creation benefits for low-income people." Check this out: http://www.livingcities.org/blog/...
WOW

Bronx, NY

#895425 Apr 30, 2013
Afghan President Hamid Karzai confirmed today that his national security team had been receiving payments from the U.S. government for the past 10 years.
Karzai revealed the payments when he was asked about a story published in The New York Times.
The article said the CIA had given the Afghan National Security Council tens of millions of dollars in monthly payments delivered in suitcases, backpacks and plastic shopping bags in return for access to his inner circle.

The cash payments are the first known to be given directly to President Karzai.

OBAMA BEEN PAYING FOR DOPE THE LAST 6 YEARS

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#895427 Apr 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
It is unbelievable that the wife in a tiny apartment was unaware of what was happening. Mom is on the TIDE list. It is a family affair.
What I don't get is Muslim men usually head the family, but in this group it was momma.
Sister arrested for marijuana cultivation. Mom arrested for shop lifting. No wonder the uncle was quick to call them crazy.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#895428 Apr 30, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hahahahaha ! What a tool!
It must really hurt you to read my post & discover everything I said was true & you just can't stand it.

Are your school records sealed?????

Did the press rush to Alaska to learn more about Palin? Why? Would it because she was a relative unknown? You Betcha
Whatever

Gering, NE

#895430 Apr 30, 2013
Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this for dumber?:
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I love when the left bitches when our all volunteer military gets sent somewhere.
That should hold up for dumbest of the year.
Major fail -on your part.

Clueless
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#895431 Apr 30, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
Aunt Bettie Lou, "He (She) accuses others of being gullible and believing everything they're told.
Which is funny considering he (she) believes everything the media said about Bush and everything they don't say about Obama. " So, you are now the self-appointed Oblamer-in-Chief of the Topix boards. Can't get anyone to agree with your rubbish or just exhausted your limited capacity for critical thought?
That poster believes that critical thinking is simply being critical.
nobamaredux

Kingman, AZ

#895432 Apr 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Records are sealed unless released by the student.
Most applicants for real jobs need to provide college transcripts to even get an interview.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#895433 Apr 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sister arrested for marijuana cultivation. Mom arrested for shop lifting. No wonder the uncle was quick to call them crazy.
They are the type of relatives that you claim to have very little to do with as the uncle did. However, the uncle was wrong when he stated they didn't have anything to do with Jihadist.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#895434 Apr 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It must really hurt you to read my post & discover everything I said was true & you just can't stand it.
Did the press rush to Alaska to learn more about Palin? Why? Would it because she was a relative unknown? You Betcha
Here is a shovel
WOW

Bronx, NY

#895435 Apr 30, 2013
Afghan president confirms he received tens of millions of dollars from the CIA in suitcases and sacks 'for access to Karzai's inner circle'Afghan President Karzai confirmed that his national security team had been receiving payments from the U.S. government for 10 years
CIA handed over tens of millions of dollars to Afghan officials for access to President Karzai
Cash delivered in suitcases almost every month for a decade

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#895436 Apr 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been given a stack of information and you have childishly responded with the lame comment- "liar". We cannot take you seriously when you insist on spitting on your own bus and really think that is a defense. Stop acting like you are defenseless whose only choice is to act like a kiddy bully. As I stated you have reached the point and laugh situation.
So you have nothing. Just as I thought.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#895438 Apr 30, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Most applicants for real jobs need to provide college transcripts to even get an interview.
Exactly
nobamaredux

Kingman, AZ

#895439 Apr 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Memory going? Someone earlier referenced the audio of this video and you -without looking it up-decided to attack the messenger.
What is your opinion on abortion clinic infanticide? That is the issue.
The left believes that there are no limits to the right to abortion.

Period, end of story.
nobamaredux

Kingman, AZ

#895440 Apr 30, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
"When leveraging government investment, whose job is it to maximize job creation for low-income people, anyway?
This was the big question that emerged from a recent convening of Philadelphia stakeholders from local businesses, workforce training providers, and city agencies. The specific question at hand was how to leverage Philadelphia’s planned $1.2 billion investment in green stormwater infrastructure to maximize job creation impacts for low-income communities. Intrigued by research on the job creation potential for the City of Philadelphia’s Green City, Clean Waters plan, the Sustainable Business Network of Greater Philadelphia (SBN) and the Philadelphia Water Department invited both ELP Advisors and Living Cities to share their recommendations at this convening to help turn the ideas into action. The conversation quickly turned to who held the responsibility to maximize the local economic impact of these government investments and who is responsible for maximizing the job creation benefits for low-income people." Check this out: http://www.livingcities.org/blog/...
Ultimate gobbledegook.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#895441 Apr 30, 2013
WOW wrote:
Afghan President Hamid Karzai confirmed today that his national security team had been receiving payments from the U.S. government for the past 10 years.
Karzai revealed the payments when he was asked about a story published in The New York Times.
The article said the CIA had given the Afghan National Security Council tens of millions of dollars in monthly payments delivered in suitcases, backpacks and plastic shopping bags in return for access to his inner circle.
The cash payments are the first known to be given directly to President Karzai.
OBAMA BEEN PAYING FOR DOPE THE LAST 6 YEARS
This needs to be investigated.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#895443 Apr 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So you have nothing. Just as I thought.
Typical Davey response
Whatever

Gering, NE

#895444 Apr 30, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
The left believes that there are no limits to the right to abortion.
Period, end of story.
I know but how could the caring, compassionate lesoanna and lily support infanticide?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#895445 Apr 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
She was a surprise foisted on McCain by the RNC and William Kristol. She was never vetted by McCain's campaign people until after the decision was made to put her on the ticket and introduce her to the public.
Everyone, including McCain's people raced to Alaska to learn about Sarah Palin. McCain's daughter has written and spoken publicly about the fiasco as have others close to the senator.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#895446 Apr 30, 2013
A quote from the abortion video-

“I try and sever the umbilical cord first, and we wait for that to stop pulsing, and this way the fetus is expired first.”

When asked by the undercover investigator what would happen if the baby were to survive the abortion, Doctor Santangelo responds:

“Technically – you know, legally we would be obligated to help it, you know, to survive. But, you know, it probably wouldn’t. It’s all in how vigorously you do things to help a fetus survive at this point. Let’s say you went into labor, the membranes ruptured, and you delivered before we got to the termination part of the procedure here, you know? Then we would do things – we would – we would not help it. We wouldn’t intubate. It would be, you know, uh, a person, a terminal person in the hospital, let’s say, that had cancer, you know? You wouldn’t do any extra procedures to help that person survive. Like ‘do not resuscitate’ orders. We would do the same things here.”

Live infants are DNRs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 10-24 7 min Sublime1 14
2 dead, 7 hurt in shootings since Friday evening 52 min reality is a crutch 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 58 min Doug77 4,799
abby 10-25 1 hr RACE 3
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr boundary painter 353
amy 1-25 1 hr RACE 4
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr boundary painter 653
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr jacques Ottawa 179,464
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]