Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#895527 Apr 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Say's the math, history and geography impaired poster who relies heavily on entertainers, movies and documentaries for information.
And, like the rest of his impaired tribe, he believes O'Reilly is an historian, "Red Dawn" is a documentary, and James O'Keefe is is rather like Ken Burns.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#895528 Apr 30, 2013
In AMERICA YOUR MORALS ARE SET BY WHO YOU VOTE FOR AND BY HOW POPULAR they /YOU ARE the media creates the image for the public to consime ie michelle obama is very beautiful really what would you call vanessa williams michelle obama knows she is not pretty but I guess the whitehouse health insurance pays for all the plastic surgery that is waaaaay better than obama s care politicians get the best healthcare not the voters

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#895529 Apr 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. Applicants frequently are asked for transcripts no matter how long they have been in the work force. They are also asked for a release of any records the police may have and a drug panel. This is very important for high level professionals and any occupation involving direct reactions with the public such as patient care.
Are you implying that the job of POTUS is at the same level of a as someone who stocks shelfs?
Really, at what age were you last asked for school transcripts for a job? After college, I only did the transcript thing one, that was to apply to get another college degree.

When you talk about certification for a particular occupation that has education requirements then yes a transcript may be required. To be a CPA, Board certified doctor, etc.

But for most jobs, the transcript become irrelevant to job experience.

So, what certifications are required to be President?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#895530 Apr 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, there were two books written by Obama concerning is life & he had been elected to the US in 2006 Senate.
He entered the national stage at the Democratic Convention in 2004.
If you don't know anything about Barack Obama, you must be the dumbest person on the planet.
What don't you know about the President?
One, he didn't write them and two, it is becoming more and more apparent that whoever did write them just lied and made stuff up. Three, I watched that droll fest called the Democratic Convention. Anybody can get up there and read a speech already written by other people of a teleprompter. Which ,by the way, were little known about in that time. Throw in a little reverb and and a little spot lighting and viola a puppet to fool the masses.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#895531 Apr 30, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Well he's a republican male so...
Don't even go there. Show me any poster on the left who condemned the filth spewing from their side.

Don't waste your time. You won't find any. Several posters on the right, including myself, have condemned it with our own.

That's the difference between your side and mine across the board.
We hold our own accountable.
lily uses US IP

Gering, NE

#895532 Apr 30, 2013
Oh my, a dem representative, Maloney, states a background check-used for gun purchases- would have prevented the Boston Bombing.

I guess that fact that they both go boom makes them the same thing in her mind.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#895533 Apr 30, 2013
HETEROSEXUALS FOR EQUALITY UNITE time to stand up for the rights of HETEROSEXUALS THE RIGHT TO NOT HAVE OUR CHILDREN ABORTED BY THE STATE THE RIGHTS OF THE HETEROSEXUAL MALE FATHERS who are abused by liberal abortion laws that GIVES NO RIGHTS TO THE HETEROSEXUAL MALE EQUAL RIGHTS FOR HETEROSEXUALS MALE AND FEMALE FREE SPEECH FOR HETEROSEXUAL A GOVERNMENT THAT REPS THE RIGHTS OF THE HETEROSEXUAL FAMILY, where are all the good HETEROSEXUALS stand up for our RIGHTS AS HETEROSEXUAL WE ARE IN A WAR FOR OUR SURVIVAL

Orlando, FL

#895534 Apr 30, 2013
“Like a lot of my Democratic colleagues I was too slow to appreciate the recklessness of Fannie and Freddie. I defended their efforts to encourage affordable homeownership when in retrospect I should have heeded the concerns raised by their regulator in 2004. Frankly, I wish my Democratic colleagues would admit when it comes to Fannie and Freddie, we were wrong.”– Congressman Artur Davis (D-AL), September 30, 2008

It's like a breath of fresh air. A Democrat exercising critical thinking.

More could learn from him. This country would be a lot better off.
lily uses US IP

Gering, NE

#895535 Apr 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, at what age were you last asked for school transcripts for a job? After college, I only did the transcript thing one, that was to apply to get another college degree.
When you talk about certification for a particular occupation that has education requirements then yes a transcript may be required. To be a CPA, Board certified doctor, etc.
Wow just listed occupations which no matter how long you claim to be in profession still requests transcripts. Apparently your profession falls below these positions which demand scrutiny to ensure the public is protected from frauds.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#895536 Apr 30, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> As I said before something smells but nobody is really looking for the source of the oder.
"oder"??? Have you checked your sock drawer lately?(BTW, thanks for saying that some of these socks on here are entirely vile, vulgar, and vicious for no apparent reason other than their beastly nature an poor upbringing.)

Orlando, FL

#895537 Apr 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>American Enterprise Institute?
Why not JBS.org
You've lost you mind!
Well then, you pick a source that states otherwise.

That's how it usually works.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#895538 Apr 30, 2013
HETEROSEXUALS ARE KILLED AND ABUSED EVERY dAY NO ONE SPEAKS UP FOR THE RIGHTS OF HETEROSEXUALS we are PEOPLE TOO WHY GAVE LIFE TO HOMOSEXUALS LIKE DEM EQUAL RIGHTS FOR HETEROSEXUALS HUMAN RIGHTS FOR HETEROSEXUALS IN AMERICA MALE AND FEMALE HETEROSEXUALS UNITE NOW

Orlando, FL

#895539 Apr 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>American Enterprise Institute?
Why not JBS.org
You've lost you mind!
Here. How about Bill Clinton? Does he suit your fancy better?

“I think that the responsibility that the Democrats had may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress, or by me when I was President, to put some standards and tighten up a little on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.”– Former President Bill Clinton (D-AR), September 25, 2008

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#895540 Apr 30, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee - thanks for telling everyone what they already knew, Dumb Dave. The election was in 2006 and office taken 2007, nearly TWO years before you frikkin MORON!.
IDIOT!
Evidently, Jimmy,. that was news to you.
lily uses US IP

Gering, NE

#895541 Apr 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Another example is family members who work as private contractors for the government have been put through intensive background checks that included calling a third grade teacher for one of them. It is BAD our leaders are not put through such intensive vetting.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#895542 Apr 30, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave…Remember the Liberal Media create’ Obama’ as the most Intellectual, Articulate Speaker whom ever held the Presidency if he releases his Records it could be very embarrassing!!
especially if he was enrolled as a foreign exchange student.

the media elected him and the public was once again more focussed on his cultural appeal--he's like a male Kardashian.

Most Americans don’t realize we have elected a president whom we know very little about.

Researchers have discovered that Obama’s autobiographical books are little more than PR stunts, as they have little to do with the actual events of his life. The fact is we know less about President Obama than perhaps any other president in American history and much of this is due to actual efforts to hide his record. This should concern all Americans.

A nation-wide network of researchers has sprung up to attempt to fill in the blanks, but at every opportunity Obama’s high-priced lawyers have built walls around various records or simply made them disappear. It is estimated that Obama’s legal team has now spent well over $1.4 million dollars blocking access to documents every American should have access to. The question is why would he spend so much money to do this?

The president who campaigned for a more “open government” and “full disclosure” will not unseal his medical records, his school records, his birth records or his passport records. He will not release his Harvard records, his Columbia College records, or his Occidental College records—he will not even release his Columbia College thesis. All his legislative records from the Illinois State Senate are missing and he claims his scheduling records during those State Senate years are lost as well. In addition, no one can find his school records for the elite K-12 college prep school, Punahou School, he attended in Hawaii.

What is he hiding? Well, for starters, some of these records will shed light on his citizenship and birth.
leosanusbama

Pompano Beach, FL

#895543 Apr 30, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"oder"??? Have you checked your sock drawer lately?(BTW, thanks for saying that some of these socks on here are entirely vile, vulgar, and vicious for no apparent reason other than their beastly nature an poor upbringing.)
That would be you...the illegitimate abusive foul-mouth illegitimate chillin babymama
lily uses US IP

Gering, NE

#895544 Apr 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
“Like a lot of my Democratic colleagues I was too slow to appreciate the recklessness of Fannie and Freddie. I defended their efforts to encourage affordable homeownership when in retrospect I should have heeded the concerns raised by their regulator in 2004. Frankly, I wish my Democratic colleagues would admit when it comes to Fannie and Freddie, we were wrong.”– Congressman Artur Davis (D-AL), September 30, 2008
It's like a breath of fresh air. A Democrat exercising critical thinking.
More could learn from him. This country would be a lot better off.
The problem is there is such pressure from the LEFT to walk in lock step with the agenda that these statements are rare.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#895545 Apr 30, 2013
Obama’s application to Punahou School – now mysteriously missing – would likely contain a birth certificate. And, according to attorney Gary Kreep,“his Occidental College records are important as they may show he attended there as a foreign exchange student.”

Indeed, Obama used his Indonesian name “Barry Soetoro” while attending Occidental. Kreep has filed lawsuits challenging Obama’s eligibility to be president and as part of his lawsuit he requested Obama’s records from Occidental. However, Obama’s lawyers quickly moved to stop Occidental from honoring this request.

Furthermore, now that at least three document authentication experts have declared the scanned “Certificate of Live Birth” Obama’s campaign team gave to a pro-Obama website to be an obvious phony; we know that he is hiding something here as well.

Over 49 separate law suits have been filed on the eligibility/birth certificate issue alone, with several of the suits making it all the way the United States Supreme Court, only to be denied a full hearing.

What’s more, there are questions about how he paid for his Harvard Law School education since, despite a claim by Michele Obama, no one has produced any evidence that he received student loans.

The Obamas will not release any student loan details despite repeated requests from the Chicago Tribune.

However, it appears that his Harvard education may have been paid for by a foreign source. Khalid Al-Mansour, an advisor to Saudi prince Al-Walid bin Talah, told Manhattan Borough president, Percy Sutton, that he was raising money for Obama’s Harvard tuition. Incidentally, Prince Tala is the largest donor to CAIR, a Muslim group declared by the U.S. Government in 2007 as an unindicted co-conspirator in a terrorist financing trial. At least three of CAIR’s leaders have been indicted for terrorist activities. Al-Mansour’s admission opens up speculation as to whether Muslim
interests have assisted Obama’s career in the hope he would eventually be in a position someday to promote their interests.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#895546 Apr 30, 2013
More recently, it was discovered that Obama’s Selective Service card may have been doctored.

Federal law requires all American males to register for the Selective Service (the draft) in case a major war broke out. Blogger Debbie Schlussel has discovered solid evidence that Obama’s Selective Service registration form was submitted not when he was younger as required, but rather in 2008 and then altered to look older.

Indeed, the forgers forgot to alter the “Document Location Number” which shows that it is clearly a 2008 form. This is fraud and it’s a felony and Schlussel’s allegations are backed up by Stephen Coffman, a former high-ranking Federal agent.

Moreover, the document shows a September 4th, 1980 date and the location of the transaction as Hawaii, but at that time Obama was thousands of miles away attending Occidental College in Los Angeles.

The real reason why Obama probably did not submit this form as a teenager is that he assumed his Kenyan or Indonesian citizenship exempted him from this requirement.

But clearly, as he grew older and entered politics, he saw that any documents revealing a foreign birth – Selective Service registration, birth certificate, school applications, etc – would be problematic if he ran for the presidency.

Thus, it is not a coincidence that EVERY DOCUMENT which contains information about his birth or citizenship is either missing, sealed, or has been altered.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min OzRitz 48,432
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 37 min Hatti_Hollerand 695
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 44 min Hatti_Hollerand 4,860
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grau 68,767
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 387
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr boundary painter 1,322
Ask Amy 11-23 1 hr boundary painter 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr loose cannon 180,634
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:29 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:29AM
Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Chicago Bears: Live Chicago Score and Analysis