Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
822,521 - 822,540 of 1,096,626 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
Wanna learn about the Jerk-In-Chief's earlier life? Can't. His college records are locked up tight as a drum and most other records are missing.
Wanna learn about Fast n' Furious?
Can't. Executive Privilege locked it all up forever.
Wanna learn about his Benghazi f uckup?
Can't. It's Top Secret. And, besides, he says he's still lookin' into that Grade B Anti-Muslim movie that caused it all......
Wanna learn the whole story about the Muslim Sleeper Cell in Boston?
Can't. The Magic Negro sent Eric Racist Holder down there to shut up the last remaining bomber and now the parents won't come to America after all. Gee. They got 'sick' all of a sudden.
Any more questions....?????
Here we go again,

1) Everyone's college records are sealed.

2) What records are missing now

3) All documents Congress is entitled to about Benghazi were released.

4) A US citizen on US soil has the right to an attorney. Trashing that Constitution again like a good little right whiner?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Here is Jon Stewart take on Fox news reporting of Boston bombing when they are always carrying on about protecting the constitution when he
showed just what hypocrites they are.

Including this segment on Gun control

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I was responding to a poster that was talking about 1998, I have an idea. Why don't you bitch to Carol for living in the past.
Thing is though duhmmy, when you want to whine about the trials and tribulations of foreign relations (in this case mid-east) and history, you have follow the stuff a lot further back than just Bushes time in office.

The real one and only substantial FACT to be said on any of the crap you some of you dolts like to whine about is, Bush had the unfortunate experience of being the one in office, the first time America was attacked.

Which is why that kind of "pinning it all on just one person" per say, is really for pathetic, mindless LOSERS, because it's untelling how ANY other sitting POTUS would've handled that FACT.

Duhmmy.
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

I log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spam the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to their post...running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection...

Every browser connection or session is an ip connection. If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...

- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging..

That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...

Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Let a thought through that tinfoil hat duhmmy...think...2013...2013.. .Reagan is no longer prezidink (and has not been for some time). At least TRY living in the current DuH mass Major itea..
NO

lol
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
I hope it's not too obvious that I have become obsessed with RealDave. This has happened before, OldRaider, Bill2008 and a couple of other guys too. Has anyone else noticed this about me? I hope I don't look like too much of an aszhole. Making me wonder about myself.
Baawwaaahhh!!! Yes Dumb Dave, Chylloh was exactly right about you:

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai...

2008bill/DumbDave wrote:

I have decided to leave this thread, so that juvenile "obstructinists" Like Waxman, Dean Martin, Gregory Scott, and Chylloh, that have no desire to participate in an adult manner, can continue to sit around the pot belly stove, with gun in one hand and Bible in the other, sharing demeaning and hateful drivel about this POTUS, this Administration, and our (American) Government. Their comments repeatedly posted here, go way beyond the intent of freedom of speech, and I will no longer be involved with those that portray, vile, and gutter styled, anti-American Values. There are plenty of other threads that I can post on, and other forums as well.

----------

Interpretation:

I will reinvent myself under another new poster name and be back in a jiffy.

baawwaaahhhhhh!!!!

Dumbfk libtard!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
I log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spam the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to their post...running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection...
Every browser connection or session is an ip connection. If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...
- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging..
That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...
Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
I hope it's not too obvious that I have become obsessed with Waxywaxturd. This has happened before, Nuculur option, Realtime and a couple of other guys too. Has anyone else noticed this about me? I hope I don't look like too much of an aszhole. Making me wonder about myself.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
Waxman, "Iraqi officials have repeatedly claimed that armed groups, such as al-Qaeda in Iraq and supporters of former Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein's regime, have infiltrated the Sunni demonstrations."
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013 ... And who's fault is that? No one else but Bush W./Cheney who launched a war on Iraq and Saadaam Hussein on the myth of WMDs in the country. Hussein's removal and death paved the way for closer Iraq /Iran ties.
Then what's your weasel double standard excuse for this then, Obamabot, Zombie?

Al-Qaeda is intensifying efforts to establish a new base for its terrorist operations in Libya following the recent attack on the US consulate in Benghazi, according to the latest Western intelligence reports.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/al-...

Remember Benghazi & the White House Video Lie?

Baawwaaahhh!!!

Idiot.

Obama loves to follow the French.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

The Dude Abides wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know? How would anybody know? Maybe he would've said, "Those pissant Saudis are gonna have a tough time gettin' back home"? What he probably WOULDN'T have said is, "Let's invade Iraq, y'all!"
Saddam and Iraq would have become Obama's problem. Ever thought of that?

Clinton would have taken Saddam down after 9/11 if he had been in office.

Gore would have been spreading more hysteria and fear.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

My, oh my, oh my...NBC is on a roll today!

"Unemployment fraud is costing the government billions of dollars in paid benefits to people who are still working, no longer alive or are behind bars, according to a new report.

"A study by the St. Louis Federal Reserve released last week found that of the $108 billion paid out in unemployment benefits in 2011, some $3.3 billion was paid out dishonestly. The largest share of the fraud payments $2.2 billion went to people who were still working."

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/unemployment-...

Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free! So says John 8:32. And NBC and MSN!

If I'm dreaming, somebody pinch me.
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hi there, phag!!

I hope it's not too obvious that I have become obsessed with RealDave. This has happened before, OldRaider, Bill2008 and a couple of other guys too. Has anyone else noticed this about me? I hope I don't look like too much of an aszhole. Making me wonder about myself. And you.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>You are damned right , they won't bother to vote again for 200 years , thats how long it will take before another black man will have a chance thanks to obammy .
Was in my car for a couple of hours today and decided to listen to Brotha' Talk Radio. Wow.

Black Talk Radio is KKK stuff. In this day and age, it is shameful that this sort of racism can fly across airways and be considered 'normal'.

The Obama Network....
The Dude Abides

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Saddam and Iraq would have become Obama's problem. Ever thought of that?
Clinton would have taken Saddam down after 9/11 if he had been in office.
Gore would have been spreading more hysteria and fear.
Well, they might've, if Obama'd been elected President, but maybe McCain or Romney could've won for you if Bush hadn't poisoned the well and destroyed the economy? Ever think of that, sweetie, or is that out there in that big grey zone that frightens you so? You see what I'm sayin' don't you, honey? There's a good chance the invasion you're so nobly defending is the reason you have no political power anymore? In the simplest possible terms: That which you decry, you did to yourselves.
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope it's not too obvious that I have become obsessed with Homer 2016. This has happened before, Waxywaxturd, Always Right and a couple of other guys too. Has anyone else noticed this about me? I hope I don't look like too much of an aszhole. Making me wonder about myself. And you.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

What is The Mark of the Beast?

Interesting information to gleen from, but remember, The Command states "Thou shall not murder".

http://www.goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/spiri...

http://www.truthinhistory.org/jewish-hatred-a...

It appears the Jewish leadership took Satan up on the offer Christ Jesus refused -

http://bible.cc/matthew/4-8.htm

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it I post something.
One of you right whiners run screaming down the street saying "Liar" "Not True" "OMG OMG OMG" and never post anything that refutes my post, and I am out of my league.
I am out of your League - the crybaby elementary school league you reside in. I actually grew up & became an adult. You should try it sometime.
"real dumb"
One more time you are correct. You did post some things;
- You are a racist
- You are a liar
- You are a bigot
- You are a hater
- You are a hypocrite
- You are a BSer
Your every posts is responded to with at least a couple of posts pointing out the phoney you are. This thread has a number of avowed liberal loons, they do not even support your crap. For every post you get that agrees with your crap you get 15 posts directed at you that point out the crap you so ineffectually try to spon.
Why do you not get off your dead azz, get a job and take care of yourself instead of standing with your hand out?
Peace
KMA

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please.
During the draft days of Vietnam, one way to avoid the draft was to enlist in the National Guard. In fact, the Guard was packed & the only way to get in was if you had influence. George W Bush used his daddy;s influence to get into the guard to avoid he draft.
Now you can pretend that George W Bush was some sort of hero & enlisted to fight in the Vietnam War but that would be just another one of your fantasies.
Did he ever finish? Didn't he leave Texas to work on someone's political campaign & never finish? Didn't he opt out of the pilot program about the time drug testing for pilots went into effect?
Clinton didn't have the influence to get into the Guard, so he went a different route.
Both evaded the draft to avoid going to Vietnam.
"real dumb"
You are consistent, you keep justifying the fact Clinton was afucking coward, he ran off to England so he would not have to serve his country. The fact remains, Bush served, Clinton ran like the coward he is.
Peace
KMA
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
My, oh my, oh my...NBC is on a roll today!
"Unemployment fraud is costing the government billions of dollars in paid benefits to people who are still working, no longer alive or are behind bars, according to a new report.
"A study by the St. Louis Federal Reserve released last week found that of the $108 billion paid out in unemployment benefits in 2011, some $3.3 billion was paid out dishonestly. The largest share of the fraud payments $2.2 billion went to people who were still working."
http://www.nbcnews.com/business/unemployment-...
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free! So says John 8:32. And NBC and MSN!
If I'm dreaming, somebody pinch me.
Unemployment fraud like all fraud has always cost our government mega bucks and in our state fraud has been aided by the states requirement for persons to both apply for and report online rather than in person.

It's not going away any time soon and proportionately is probably no worse than twenty years ago.

Did you notice the mention of the $2 trillion dollar underground economy in the link you provided?

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember this big to do you right whiners had. I remember shortly after stopping by the Olive Garden for lunch with my wife. The Nascar race was about to start. As they played the National Anthem & the camera panned the cars, not a single NASCAR driver had their hand over their heart. I laughed so hard I could hardly eat
You people get so ridiculous.
"real dumb"
One more time you prove yourself to be a lyingsonofabitch. I watched part of the last race at Richmond. The vast majority of the drivers, their wives, pot crews and officials had their hand over their heart. As a matter of fact shots where they panned the crowd a vast majority of the fans had their hand over their heart.
Why do you try to demean men who would kick your wimpy azz if you had the balls to talk to them.
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE