Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
822,501 - 822,520 of 1,082,984 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> And Bush Sr was President when Al Qaeda fred & Reagan trained, funded & arms Al Qaeda's leader.
There's really nothing more to say.
But when the threat was analyzed & a plan written, only George W Bush threw it in the trash.
You don't know all the facts and the history.

Look up "world provides Saddam with biochemicals". It will tell you all the whys and wherefores.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Here leosnana.

"I can hear you, the rest of the world can hear you and the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon." - George W. Bush

What do you suppose Al Gore would have said?

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
A couple of questions for yopu;
- Did Clinton serve in the US military?
- Did the Bush's senior and junior serve in the US military?
Peace
KMA
Oh please.

During the draft days of Vietnam, one way to avoid the draft was to enlist in the National Guard. In fact, the Guard was packed & the only way to get in was if you had influence. George W Bush used his daddy;s influence to get into the guard to avoid he draft.

Now you can pretend that George W Bush was some sort of hero & enlisted to fight in the Vietnam War but that would be just another one of your fantasies.

Did he ever finish? Didn't he leave Texas to work on someone's political campaign & never finish? Didn't he opt out of the pilot program about the time drug testing for pilots went into effect?

Clinton didn't have the influence to get into the Guard, so he went a different route.

Both evaded the draft to avoid going to Vietnam.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA IGNORES SOCIAL CAUSES BECAUSE all he needs to do is SMILE talk about his wife and daughters and the PROBLEMS in the BLACK community GOES away all 99 PROBLEMS IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

I HOPE BLACK OBAMA SUPPORTERS WILL BE JUST AS PATIENT WITH OTHER presidents in the future and do not expect anything for their VOTE from other presidents

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
He said "corpseman" more than once.
And Obama looked out of place - uncomfortable at one point.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I remember this big to do you right whiners had. I remember shortly after stopping by the Olive Garden for lunch with my wife. The Nascar race was about to start. As they played the National Anthem & the camera panned the cars, not a single NASCAR driver had their hand over their heart. I laughed so hard I could hardly eat

You people get so ridiculous.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

IT SEEMS SINCE OBAMA took OFFICE FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND THE RIGHTS OF HETEROSEXUALS ARE COMING UNDER fire you can say anything you want about heterosexuals but dare not say anything about gays or else but you can bash straight MEN AND WOMEN all day
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

IN ORDER FOR BLACKS TO HAVE AN AGENDA THEY MUST BE GAY lolololhahahaha bend over
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Miami Dolphins wide receiver Mike Wallace is finding out the hard way that he is not entitled to his opinions if it’s about the gays.

Wallace, who uses the Twitter handle @Wallace17_daKid, responded to Sports Illustrated’s May 6, 2013, cover story on NBA player Jason Collin’s homosexuality confession.

Wallace tweeted:“All these beautiful women in the world and guys wanna mess with other guys SMH.”

After he was dragged unmercifully all across Twitter, Wallace realized his error and quickly deleted the first tweet. In a follow-up tweet, he wrote:“Never said anything was right or wrong I just said I don’t understand!! Deeply sorry for anyone that I offended.”

Too late. Gays and their supporters are easily offended and totally intolerant of any opinion that doesn’t translate to absolute acceptance of the homosexual lifestyle.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Syria's chemical weapons manufacturing and main storage facility is located near the small town of al-Safirah which is just miles to S.E. of Aleppo.
Of course you'd rather entertain the theory that Saddam sneaked his WMD's into Syria, the ally to his sworn enemy Iran LMAO.
So...should we drone it or not?(you'll have to pardon moi, I HAVE to live in the grown up world sometimes!)
The Dude Abides

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Here leosnana.
"I can hear you, the rest of the world can hear you and the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon." - George W. Bush
What do you suppose Al Gore would have said?
I don't know? How would anybody know? Maybe he would've said, "Those pissant Saudis are gonna have a tough time gettin' back home"? What he probably WOULDN'T have said is, "Let's invade Iraq, y'all!"

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
IT SEEMS SINCE OBAMA took OFFICE FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND THE RIGHTS OF HETEROSEXUALS ARE COMING UNDER fire you can say anything you want about heterosexuals but dare not say anything about gays or else but you can bash straight MEN AND WOMEN all day
Ahhhh. The poor baby can't hurl slurs.

Look, you have the right to be a bigoted f*k & I have the right to call you a bigoted f*ck for being one.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
Tamerlan Tsarnaev in custody
Was Tamerlan Assassinated?
The Boston Globe confirmed that Marathon Bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev was in custody, contradicting earlier reports that he had been killed in crossfire. If he was in custody and is now dead, does that not suggest that he might have been the object of an extrajudicial assassination? The circumstances of his death remain to be clarified.
Moreover, the 7-Eleven robbery was actually unrelated to the Tsarnaev brothers:

AMERICA HAS BECOME A COUNTRY OF LIES no more TRUTH JUSTICE AND THE AMERICAN WAY /OPEN AND HONEST PRESIDENCY no more
At one point, during all the live coverage, someone had mentioned that the younger brother had actually run over the older one, while trying to evade police.

That's the only one time I heard it mentioned.

Sad...sad that such radicalization and extremism exists.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know all the facts and the history.
Look up "world provides Saddam with biochemicals". It will tell you all the whys and wherefores.
What does that have to do with Al Qaeda?
The Dude Abides

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You can get lost in too much gray area.
It's more acclimating when distinct lines are drawn somewhere.
If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything, etc., etc., etc.
Well, old woman, that's true if you limit your thinking to anything as long as it comes from Poor Richard's Almanac. But if you're even an ordinarily sentient human being you might be inclined to temper life and death decisions with a modicum of common sense. In the same way you're not compelled to buy a bridge merely because someone tells you there's one available cheaply in Brooklyn, neither are you compelled to strike back blindly at an injury just because you can. Acting without thinking is not a sign of a disciplined mind, it's a sign of a fool. And that brings us back to you. You're a true believer in whatever you're told. I know, sure as shootin', that if I was your pastor or your husband, God forbid, I could tell you to piss up a rope and you'd be at the Home Depot within the hour buying hanks of sash cord. It's just who you are.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> And Bush Sr was President when Al Qaeda fred & Reagan trained, funded & arms Al Qaeda's leader.
There's really nothing more to say.
But when the threat was analyzed & a plan written, only George W Bush threw it in the trash.
Let a thought through that tinfoil hat duhmmy...think...2013...2013.. .Bush is no longer prezidink (and has not been for some time). At least TRY living in the current Duh a Vey..
The Dude Abides

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I love when the left bitches when our all volunteer military gets sent somewhere.
Huh? Ohhhhh.. you mean, "I love when the left bitches when our all volunteer military gets sent somewhere, and then loses." Every single time.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
971. An outbreak of Plague in Aralsk is attributed to Soviet testing at Vozrozhdeniye island in Kazakhstan.

1971. Iraq begins chemical warfare research at Rashad to the north east of Baghdad. Research is conducted on a number of chemical agents including Mustard gas, CS (tear gas) and Tabun. Iraq starts biological warfare research in the mid-1970s. After small-scale research, a purpose-built research and development facility was authorized at al-Salman, also known as Salman Pak.

1972. Saddam, knowing that the Soviet Union will re-equip the Iraqi Army, travels to Moscow. Iraq and the Soviet Union sign a treaty of “Friendship and Cooperation.” Another reason Saddam signs the treaty is because it obligated the local communist party, which is very strong, to co-operate with the Ba'ath Party, which is not so strong at that time.
----
Definition:

A mujahid is one who strives or struggles on behalf of Islam; mujahideen is the plural of the same word. The word mujahid is an Arabic participle drawn from the same root as the Arabic word jihad, to strive or struggle.

The term is most frequently used in reference to the self named Afghan mujahideen, the guerrilla fighters who battled the Soviet army from 1979 – 1989, when the Soviets withdrew in defeat. The Soviets invaded in December, 1979 in order to provide support a recently installed pro-Soviet prime minister, Babrak Karmal.

The mujahideen were fighters from the mountainous areas of the largely rural country, and also maintained bases in Pakistan. They were entirely independent of the government. Mujahideen fought under the command of tribal leaders, who also headed Islamist political parties, which ranged from radical to moderate. The mujahideen received arms by way of Pakistan and Iran, both of which share a border. They made use of an arsenal of guerrilla tactics to thwart the Soviets, such as laying ambushes or blowing up gas pipelines between the two countries. They were estimated to be about 90,000 strong in the mid-1980s.

The Afghan mujahideen were not seeking to wage an aggressive jihad beyond national boundaries, but were rather fighting a nationalist war against an occupier. The language of Islam helped unify a population that was—and still is--otherwise very heterogonous: Afghans have many tribal, ethnic and linguistic differences. After the war ended in 1989, these different factions returned to their previous divisiveness and fought each other, until the Taliban established rule in 1991.

These unorganized guerrilla warriors were viewed as outlaws by their Soviet enemy and as "freedom fighters" by the Reagan Administration in the U.S., which supported the 'enemy of its enemy,' the Soviet Union.
Alternate Spellings: mujahedeen, mujahedin .

Duhmmy.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
So...should we drone it or not?(you'll have to pardon moi, I HAVE to live in the grown up world sometimes!)
Blowing up a chemical/biological stockpile is a really dumb idea. When the Syrian conflict finally ends, someone will have to go in there, secure the weapons and then disarm and burn the stuff.

That's what the US had to do with it's own such weapons. We might still be in the process of getting rid of ours.

Syria has anti-aircraft missiles that are made in Russia__and operated by Russians__that presents a real problem for the US when it comes to bombing the sht out of the place.

McCain and Graham don't talk about that angle.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Dumb Dave. Maybe you can get someone who isn't a moron like you to help you.

Here's what Al Gore's Al Jazeera is reporting in today's news:

"Iraqi officials have repeatedly claimed that armed groups, such as al-Qaeda in Iraq and supporters of former Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein's regime, have infiltrated the Sunni demonstrations."

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013...

Any other questions, moron?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search