Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#895203 Apr 29, 2013
My, oh my, oh my...NBC is on a roll today!

"Unemployment fraud is costing the government billions of dollars in paid benefits to people who are still working, no longer alive or are behind bars, according to a new report.

"A study by the St. Louis Federal Reserve released last week found that of the $108 billion paid out in unemployment benefits in 2011, some $3.3 billion was paid out dishonestly. The largest share of the fraud payments $2.2 billion went to people who were still working."

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/unemployment-...

Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free! So says John 8:32. And NBC and MSN!

If I'm dreaming, somebody pinch me.
Waxman

United States

#895204 Apr 29, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hi there, phag!!

I hope it's not too obvious that I have become obsessed with RealDave. This has happened before, OldRaider, Bill2008 and a couple of other guys too. Has anyone else noticed this about me? I hope I don't look like too much of an aszhole. Making me wonder about myself. And you.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#895205 Apr 29, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>You are damned right , they won't bother to vote again for 200 years , thats how long it will take before another black man will have a chance thanks to obammy .
Was in my car for a couple of hours today and decided to listen to Brotha' Talk Radio. Wow.

Black Talk Radio is KKK stuff. In this day and age, it is shameful that this sort of racism can fly across airways and be considered 'normal'.

The Obama Network....
The Dude Abides

Orlando, FL

#895206 Apr 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Saddam and Iraq would have become Obama's problem. Ever thought of that?
Clinton would have taken Saddam down after 9/11 if he had been in office.
Gore would have been spreading more hysteria and fear.
Well, they might've, if Obama'd been elected President, but maybe McCain or Romney could've won for you if Bush hadn't poisoned the well and destroyed the economy? Ever think of that, sweetie, or is that out there in that big grey zone that frightens you so? You see what I'm sayin' don't you, honey? There's a good chance the invasion you're so nobly defending is the reason you have no political power anymore? In the simplest possible terms: That which you decry, you did to yourselves.
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#895209 Apr 29, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope it's not too obvious that I have become obsessed with Homer 2016. This has happened before, Waxywaxturd, Always Right and a couple of other guys too. Has anyone else noticed this about me? I hope I don't look like too much of an aszhole. Making me wonder about myself. And you.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#895211 Apr 29, 2013
What is The Mark of the Beast?

Interesting information to gleen from, but remember, The Command states "Thou shall not murder".

http://www.goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/spiri...

http://www.truthinhistory.org/jewish-hatred-a...

It appears the Jewish leadership took Satan up on the offer Christ Jesus refused -

http://bible.cc/matthew/4-8.htm

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#895212 Apr 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it I post something.
One of you right whiners run screaming down the street saying "Liar" "Not True" "OMG OMG OMG" and never post anything that refutes my post, and I am out of my league.
I am out of your League - the crybaby elementary school league you reside in. I actually grew up & became an adult. You should try it sometime.
"real dumb"
One more time you are correct. You did post some things;
- You are a racist
- You are a liar
- You are a bigot
- You are a hater
- You are a hypocrite
- You are a BSer
Your every posts is responded to with at least a couple of posts pointing out the phoney you are. This thread has a number of avowed liberal loons, they do not even support your crap. For every post you get that agrees with your crap you get 15 posts directed at you that point out the crap you so ineffectually try to spon.
Why do you not get off your dead azz, get a job and take care of yourself instead of standing with your hand out?
Peace
KMA

Spokane, WA

#895213 Apr 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please.
During the draft days of Vietnam, one way to avoid the draft was to enlist in the National Guard. In fact, the Guard was packed & the only way to get in was if you had influence. George W Bush used his daddy;s influence to get into the guard to avoid he draft.
Now you can pretend that George W Bush was some sort of hero & enlisted to fight in the Vietnam War but that would be just another one of your fantasies.
Did he ever finish? Didn't he leave Texas to work on someone's political campaign & never finish? Didn't he opt out of the pilot program about the time drug testing for pilots went into effect?
Clinton didn't have the influence to get into the Guard, so he went a different route.
Both evaded the draft to avoid going to Vietnam.
"real dumb"
You are consistent, you keep justifying the fact Clinton was afucking coward, he ran off to England so he would not have to serve his country. The fact remains, Bush served, Clinton ran like the coward he is.
Peace
KMA
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#895214 Apr 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
My, oh my, oh my...NBC is on a roll today!
"Unemployment fraud is costing the government billions of dollars in paid benefits to people who are still working, no longer alive or are behind bars, according to a new report.
"A study by the St. Louis Federal Reserve released last week found that of the $108 billion paid out in unemployment benefits in 2011, some $3.3 billion was paid out dishonestly. The largest share of the fraud payments $2.2 billion went to people who were still working."
http://www.nbcnews.com/business/unemployment-...
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free! So says John 8:32. And NBC and MSN!
If I'm dreaming, somebody pinch me.
Unemployment fraud like all fraud has always cost our government mega bucks and in our state fraud has been aided by the states requirement for persons to both apply for and report online rather than in person.

It's not going away any time soon and proportionately is probably no worse than twenty years ago.

Did you notice the mention of the $2 trillion dollar underground economy in the link you provided?

Spokane, WA

#895215 Apr 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember this big to do you right whiners had. I remember shortly after stopping by the Olive Garden for lunch with my wife. The Nascar race was about to start. As they played the National Anthem & the camera panned the cars, not a single NASCAR driver had their hand over their heart. I laughed so hard I could hardly eat
You people get so ridiculous.
"real dumb"
One more time you prove yourself to be a lyingsonofabitch. I watched part of the last race at Richmond. The vast majority of the drivers, their wives, pot crews and officials had their hand over their heart. As a matter of fact shots where they panned the crowd a vast majority of the fans had their hand over their heart.
Why do you try to demean men who would kick your wimpy azz if you had the balls to talk to them.
Peace
KMA

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#895216 Apr 29, 2013
THIS is how the Magic Negro was elected:

God help us all.

Spokane, WA

#895217 Apr 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again,
1) Everyone's college records are sealed.
2) What records are missing now
3) All documents Congress is entitled to about Benghazi were released.
4) A US citizen on US soil has the right to an attorney. Trashing that Constitution again like a good little right whiner?
"real dumb"
Get your head out of your butt. College records are sealed, but, they can be released. president nobama is a coward, he will not allow the release his records, his grades, how his education was paid for, nothing. What is he hiding?
Peace
KMA
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#895219 Apr 29, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are consistent, you keep justifying the fact Clinton was afucking coward, he ran off to England so he would not have to serve his country. The fact remains, Bush served, Clinton ran like the coward he is.
Peace
KMA
Tell us all again Eed where and when it was that Junior served in the military__the records are a little sketchy__something about the Alabama Air National Guard.

Cheney abused the Selective Service system worse than Clinton did and then bragged about it___how do you feel about Cheney?

Cheney worked Bush like a puppet and was the de facto POTUS from 2001 until 2009. Cheney was at the 2012 Republican convention in Tampa. Hah!

Tell us all again Eed how you volunteered for the draft.

Orlando, FL

#895221 Apr 29, 2013
The Dude Abides wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, they might've, if Obama'd been elected President, but maybe McCain or Romney could've won for you if Bush hadn't poisoned the well and destroyed the economy? Ever think of that, sweetie, or is that out there in that big grey zone that frightens you so? You see what I'm sayin' don't you, honey? There's a good chance the invasion you're so nobly defending is the reason you have no political power anymore? In the simplest possible terms: That which you decry, you did to yourselves.
The propagandists decided what was news and manipulated public opinion throughout the entire Bush administration.

And they're doing the same with this one but only this time the motto is no news is good news.

Where have you been?

However, the fact that NBC and MSN both actually reported "shocking" truths today that put Obama's policies and Obamacare in a bad light is a small ray of hope that truth just might prevail after all.

Orlando, FL

#895222 Apr 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Unemployment fraud like all fraud has always cost our government mega bucks and in our state fraud has been aided by the states requirement for persons to both apply for and report online rather than in person.
It's not going away any time soon and proportionately is probably no worse than twenty years ago.
Did you notice the mention of the $2 trillion dollar underground economy in the link you provided?
It's just gotten a lot worse. SS disability claims have skyrocketed.

All ties in with MSN's article that unemployment is going to get worse.

Obamacare is killing jobs.

Orlando, FL

#895223 Apr 29, 2013
The Dude Abides wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, old woman, that's true if you limit your thinking to anything as long as it comes from Poor Richard's Almanac. But if you're even an ordinarily sentient human being you might be inclined to temper life and death decisions with a modicum of common sense. In the same way you're not compelled to buy a bridge merely because someone tells you there's one available cheaply in Brooklyn, neither are you compelled to strike back blindly at an injury just because you can. Acting without thinking is not a sign of a disciplined mind, it's a sign of a fool. And that brings us back to you. You're a true believer in whatever you're told. I know, sure as shootin', that if I was your pastor or your husband, God forbid, I could tell you to piss up a rope and you'd be at the Home Depot within the hour buying hanks of sash cord. It's just who you are.
This sounds more like a confession on your part to me.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#895224 Apr 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because they volunteer does not make them disposable.
If you think something is worth going to war over, then you best be willing to sign up & go.
Its being a real tough guy to shout "War" "War" "War", if you are among the ones not going.
They signed up for the military. What does the military do?. Don't sign up for the swim team if you don't want to get wet.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#895226 Apr 29, 2013
----___SELORNAPADEN wrote:
GILLIGAN
LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (LESBO) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F
on
IS
A
LOSER
Hi dem

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#895227 Apr 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it I post something.
One of you right whiners run screaming down the street saying "Liar" "Not True" "OMG OMG OMG" and never post anything that refutes my post, and I am out of my league.
I am out of your League - the crybaby elementary school league you reside in. I actually grew up & became an adult. You should try it sometime.
Maybe if you quit posting like a little girl. Who says "omg omg omg"?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#895228 Apr 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that you went to school & possibly even graduated & therefore your records are also sealed.
Obama could release them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weekend violence in Chicago: 4 dead, 35 wounded 24 min MIKETOUHY 7
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 30 min Lawrence Wolf 50,796
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 39 min TRD 68,692
Tavern burns in Hillside (Jul '08) 41 min vance 265
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 50 min loose cannon 179,704
Abby 10-30 1 hr RACE 32
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 47,611
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr edogxxx 98,570

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 7:13PM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]