Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#895234 Apr 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
This sounds more like a confession on your part to me.
I read Abides very clearly to be a stuffed shirt Liberal; oversized mouth, underdeveloped brain.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#895235 Apr 29, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You take this sht way to seriously. Maybe you need a life.
Very often, when the National Anthem is played, the Magic Negro places his hands over his crotch.

A habit he picked up in the hood back in chitcago.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#895236 Apr 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Unemployment is getting better not worse__down to 7.5% in our hard hit state presently and construction/homebuilding is finally beginning to recover.
You really should consider what's in the stories you're linking Carol, or try to.
Your understanding of ObamaCare is pitiful babe__as we speak policy holders are receiving rebates and health care insurers and health care providers are partnering in cost saving measures that are thirty years overdue. Blue Cross Blue Shield is partnering with Trinity Health in Michigan and other hospital groups elsewhere.
Due to people dropping out from looking for work.

Obamacare has been delayed on several fronts because it isn't working. Certain hard set dates has been pushed beyond the current admin. Mandatory state involvement is one example. Reality is a hard thing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#895237 Apr 29, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope it's not too obvious that I have become obsessed with RealDave. This has happened before, OldRaider, Bill2008 and a couple of other guys too. Has anyone else noticed this about me? I hope I don't look like too much of an aszhole. Making me wonder about myself. And you.
Hi Nuk

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#895238 Apr 29, 2013
The Dude Abides wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, they might've, if Obama'd been elected President, but maybe McCain or Romney could've won for you if Bush hadn't poisoned the well and destroyed the economy? Ever think of that, sweetie, or is that out there in that big grey zone that frightens you so? You see what I'm sayin' don't you, honey? There's a good chance the invasion you're so nobly defending is the reason you have no political power anymore? In the simplest possible terms: That which you decry, you did to yourselves.
Dream on Nuk, the only one frighten here is the little man pretending to be a hundred different people because he is too afraid to be himself and thinks if he taps his shoes together it has magic power

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#895239 Apr 29, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
One more time you are correct. You did post some things;
- You are a racist
- You are a liar
- You are a bigot
- You are a hater
- You are a hypocrite
- You are a BSer
Your every posts is responded to with at least a couple of posts pointing out the phoney you are. This thread has a number of avowed liberal loons, they do not even support your crap. For every post you get that agrees with your crap you get 15 posts directed at you that point out the crap you so ineffectually try to spon.
Why do you not get off your dead azz, get a job and take care of yourself instead of standing with your hand out?
Peace
KMA
I is reluctant to say this but the deterioration of Dave's intellect is observable almost on a daily basis. Nothing makes this more obvious than his rants rather than facts. Don't get why he is so frightened of.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#895240 Apr 29, 2013
Sorry, edit ended up wrong -should read "I am reluctant"

and

"Don't get what he is so frighten of."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#895241 Apr 29, 2013
Always Right wrote:
<quoted text> Hillary was my first choice, but obama ran a more successful and organized campaign for some reason, if it was possible, i would put Hillary as president right now as we speak.
You're ignorant and rarely right, the LSM knifed Hillary in the back for the shiny negro.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#895242 Apr 29, 2013
Always Right wrote:
<quoted text> yep! It all started right after bush took office, didn't it? I mean all the mess started in 2002! And just got worse and worse until obama inheredited everything right? It was already out of control by the time obama took office.
Dumbass, do you remember a little thing called 9/11 ? Why is it dishonest lying libs always act like 9/11 never happened?

Oblamer begged for the job, remember? Do you remember anything?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#895243 Apr 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Unemployment is getting better not worse__down to 7.5% in our hard hit state presently and construction/homebuilding is finally beginning to recover.
You really should consider what's in the stories you're linking Carol, or try to.
Your understanding of ObamaCare is pitiful babe__as we speak policy holders are receiving rebates and health care insurers and health care providers are partnering in cost saving measures that are thirty years overdue. Blue Cross Blue Shield is partnering with Trinity Health in Michigan and other hospital groups elsewhere.
This is the only understanding I need.

Congressional leaders are trying to find a way to be exempt from the insurance exchanges mandated in Obama’s health care overhaul.

Top lawmakers including Harry Reid face potential political fallout from giving exemption status to 535 lawmakers and thousands of their aides.

Several proposals have been submitted to the Office of Personnel Management. One proposal exempts lawmakers and aides; the other exempts aides alone.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/obamaca...

When Democrats want to be exempt from Obamacare, there's a big problem for the rest of us.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#895244 Apr 29, 2013
Always Right wrote:
<quoted text> carol, are you aware that higher taxes specially on the wealthy cut down the deficit? Or you're just ignoring the cards on the table and shooting off blanks? It's time to stop big corporation greed that only affects the middle class and the poor, notice most big corporations support republican candidates who of course support capitalism, if we had a republican president now, the gas price would have been well over 5 dlls. A gallon, sorry carol, i'll stick to what i think is right and read my my poster i.d.
Big corporations like those of Bill Gates and Warren Buffet? Do you know anything that isn't total crap ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#895245 Apr 29, 2013
Always Right wrote:
<quoted text> VERY BRILLIANT.
"very brilliant" ? what an uneducated, semi literate buffoon.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#895246 Apr 29, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I read Abides very clearly to be a stuffed shirt Liberal; oversized mouth, underdeveloped brain.
He (She) accuses others of being gullible and believing everything they're told.

Which is funny considering he (she) believes everything the media said about Bush and everything they don't say about Obama.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#895247 Apr 29, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, every now and then some drags this article out like it's some kind of gem but in reality it's a piece of dreck. 50% of subprime loans were made by institutions that weren't subject to federal regulation or oversight and another 30% were made by those not subject to routine examination or supervision.
www.businessweek.com/investing/insights/blog/... ...
You're an idiot Lou!
You're a willful ignoramus, suck on this:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
At President Clinton’s direction, no fewer than 10 federal agencies issued a chilling ultimatum to banks and mortgage lenders to ease credit for lower-income minorities or face investigations for lending discrimination and suffer the related adverse publicity. They also were threatened with denial of access to the all-important secondary mortgage market and stiff fines, along with other penalties.
The threat was codified in a 20-page “Policy Statement on Discrimination in Lending” and entered into the Federal Register on April 15, 1994, by the Interagency Task Force on Fair Lending. Clinton set up the little-known body to coordinate an unprecedented crackdown on alleged bank redlining.
The edict — completely overlooked by the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission and the mainstream media — was signed by then-HUD Secretary Henry Cisneros, Attorney General Janet Reno, Comptroller of the Currency Eugene Ludwig and Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan, along with the heads of six other financial regulatory agencies.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#895248 Apr 29, 2013
The More Illegals That Go On Food Stamps The More Money JP Morgan Makes

Recently uncovered documents prove that the Obama has been working with the Mexican government to increase the number of illegal aliens on food stamps, and when more illegal aliens go on food stamps JP Morgan makes more money. As you will read, JP Morgan has made at least 560 million dollars processing Electronic Benefits Transfer cards.

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/04/the-more-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#895249 Apr 29, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> nothing is doing you from hitting the lottery but, the deck is stacked against you &, the chances of you doing so is slim to none.
If the current system wasn't a failure, the extension of the Bush tax cuts, Obama raising taxes on folks making over $400,000 & families over $450,000, along with the sequester should've have live to the economy but, it didn't. Capitalism is a system designed to keep majority circulating amongst the top, & the middle class (poor) are the batteries that gives the machine the juice to operate, so in essence, the top use money & access to money to drain the life & blood out of the middle class (poor). Exactly how does it benefit America for billionaires like Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey to make more money in a year then the average American will make in 2 lifetimes? Exactly, it doesn't & it benefits America even less when their type pays little to no taxes in their income. The govt at this point is forced to continue infusing capitol into the economy to money made by the rich & stashed in banks like can goods in a cupboard. The idea of you been make it if you try is smoke & mirrors, & nothing more than inspiration for the blind eye & dead mind to give their flesh blood & live to a evil corrupt system whom really doesn't give a shit about you!
You really have no idea what you are talking about and you have no idea how our system works. I don't claim it's perfect, but it's the best available.

I don't care one bit what unemployed layabouts, loafers and welfare receivers think or want, they and their opinions are worthless, they add nothing to our system.
Nothing but yourself is stopping you from doing well in America.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#895250 Apr 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This rom a right whiner who thinks handing rich people money will somehow reduce the debt & make our economy better.
Hey Doorknob, Oblamer the Wall Street stooge is handing the rich $85 billion a month, gawd yur stupid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#895251 Apr 29, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass, do you remember a little thing called 9/11 ? Why is it dishonest lying libs always act like 9/11 never happened?
Oblamer begged for the job, remember? Do you remember anything?
Bush actually got the economy up and running again after 9/11 within a year and a half.

The left tends to convienently lose track of the timeline and those involved leading up to the housing market collapse too.

Obama inherited a Democrat as much, if not more, as a Republican mess. Democrats had complete control of Congress two years prior to the collapse and for two years afterwards.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#895252 Apr 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There Leadass Lou, I fixed it for you.
Bush added over 5 trillion to the national debt. Add up those budget deficits. Why don't they add up to the national debt increase???? Is it because Bush ran his wars off budget? Obama does not.
Doorknob, let's see the totals of Bush's deficits with the wars from a reputable source, otherwise stfu.

Even with the wars, voted for by demorats, they wouldn't be a trillion dollars plus.

You're lying, again.

And the failure and liar Oblamer is president, not Bush.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#895253 Apr 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Leadass Lou was very pleased with his Enron Stock he bought in 1997. It provided several years of great growth. The idea that he then lost everything is not important. He still smiles about that growth it had. Leadass Lou isn't very smart.
Lying sack of shit Doorknob, Lou had no Enron stock, try again.

Where's yur money invested, Doorknob?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min Mike 98,850
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 49,182
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques Ottawa 181,797
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 2 hr barefoot2626 16
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 3 hr Bulls 359
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 3 hr Cracker Jack 40
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 4 hr _Zoey_ 7,866
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance