Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

#895102 Apr 29, 2013
WOW wrote:
WHHY IS A GAY BASKETBALL PLAYER MORE IMPORTANT TO BARAK OBAMA THAN THE FIRST BLACK WOMAN TO GRADUATE WITH A PHD IN COMPUTER SCIENCE isnt she MORE OF A ROLE MODEL THAN A GAY BASKETBALL PLAYER obama cares more about gays than he does BLACK PEOPLE
Because obama has more in common with a gay basketball player than anyone with intelect , it's a shame we can't ask Larry Sinclair .

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#895103 Apr 29, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave refuting your facts isn’t the problem it’s refuting your revision of the Facts that’s the Problem!! Dave here a simple question….How many terrorist attack happen on Clinton Watch?
So you had no facts. Just as I thought.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#895106 Apr 29, 2013
WOW wrote:
WHHY IS A GAY BASKETBALL PLAYER MORE IMPORTANT TO BARAK OBAMA THAN THE FIRST BLACK WOMAN TO GRADUATE WITH A PHD IN COMPUTER SCIENCE isnt she MORE OF A ROLE MODEL THAN A GAY BASKETBALL PLAYER obama cares more about gays than he does BLACK PEOPLE
Dumbass, she's not THE first, she's the first black female to graduate from the University of Michigan with a PhD in computer science...I'm not sure if you noticed that Jason Collins is black...
WOW

Bronx, NY

#895107 Apr 29, 2013
THE ONLY BLACK WOMAN OBAMA CELEBRATES BESIDES MOOCHELLE is THE BURLESQUE SINGER/DANCER married to the rapper from brooklyn

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#895109 Apr 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you have a clue? The states that have opted out will have the exchanges administered by the federal government.
If anyone remains uninsured, it's the fault of the republicans. Just like everything else.
"silly"
Be honest. The nobamakare debacle will leave 30 million American's with out health care insurance.
Peace
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

#895110 Apr 29, 2013
OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>left wing sockpuppet ped-o-phile trash, prolly dem or his knee grow lover fetch boy.
PS: unlike you ped-o-phile, I have a job and do very well...thx, try again fkface
He dosen't realize that the producers in this country subsidize his very exsistance , ungrateful bastard .

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#895111 Apr 29, 2013
EasyEed, "Be honest, planned parent hood is responsible for more than 350,000 abortions/murder per year." And how responsible would you say Governor Mitt Romney's Romneycare was , that pays for abortions, for his own company, SteriCycle (medical waste firm) making huge profits on "350,000 abortions/murder per year." ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#895112 Apr 29, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Be honest, planned parent hood is responsible for more than 350,000 abortions/murder per year.
Peace
KMA
My mistake, in 2008 PP helped prevent 595,000 unintended pregnancies.

You think by shutting down Planned Parenthood that people will no longer get abortions? How many will go elsewhere & what bout those prevented unintended pregnancies?

In order to prevent 350,000 abortions, how many more will you create?

Gettysburg, PA

#895114 Apr 29, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no credibility and never cite any sources, hence there is no need to refute or pay attention to a single thing you post, libtard. You are nothing, you mean nothing, you never will amount to anything.
Where are your sources?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Dude Abides

Orlando, FL

#895116 Apr 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
There's such a thing as an open mind as big as the all outdoors.
Too much space to grasp specifics or gain a perspective.
But tip-toeing through the tulips is fun too, I suppose.
Uh-huh. I read this as, "There's such a thing as having TOO open a mind." But... yeah... sure... limit open-mindedness... don't want to get too wide-angle on these things... You take Gallileo... center of the universe and all that... the church... the Inquisition. Easy to see how a big mind can get in the way.

Spokane, WA

#895117 Apr 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton evaded the draft too.
What's your point.
So did Cheney, so did Bush.
One guy who didn't & volunteered for dangerous duty, you f*cking idiots called a traitor.
Funny how that works, isn't it.
"real dumb"
A couple of questions for yopu;
- Did Clinton serve in the US military?
- Did the Bush's senior and junior serve in the US military?
Peace
KMA

Gettysburg, PA

#895119 Apr 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton and Gore were occupying the WH during the entire 5 years the plot for 9/11 was underway.
There's really nothing more you need to say.
And Bush Sr was President when Al Qaeda fred & Reagan trained, funded & arms Al Qaeda's leader.

There's really nothing more to say.

But when the threat was analyzed & a plan written, only George W Bush threw it in the trash.
The Dude Abides

Orlando, FL

#895120 Apr 29, 2013
So here's a big-mind question: which would you prefer, an airplane ride to visit relatives in Australia with a live baby in the seat next to you, or a dead one? See that? Not everything is black or white, is it?

Gettysburg, PA

#895121 Apr 29, 2013
flack wrote:
Harnessing the energy of 2,000 suns
I wonder of any of that research had government funding?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#895122 Apr 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are your sources?
Here you go:

A moron that makes up BS, has no common sense and is a danger to himself:

http://www.topix.com/member/profile/realdave
The Dude Abides

Orlando, FL

#895123 Apr 29, 2013
I personally like abortion and applaud each and every brave woman who has one; you go girls. Did somebody send a memo around which read, "Fill up the world with howling little wads of protoplasm until it's so full it just sinks in its own shit?" People, for all their many positive attributes, are filthy, noisy, dangerous things that see no problem with destroying the entire planet if there's money in it. So a big-brain might ask, who needs 'em? Keep them baby-bodies comin', y'all.

Gettysburg, PA

#895125 Apr 29, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I can tell you what he would have done. The same thing Clinton did and Obama does now. Lob a cruise missile or two or in Obama's case a couple of drone strikes. Come on TV and puff out his chest, throw up his chin, and wage his finger and say don't cross this red line then go golfing.
Flack is signing up to invade Syria.

Sending air strikes & drones had far better success that spending hundreds of billions of dollars & thousands of soldiers lives in Afghanistan & iraq so George W Bush can fly onto an aircraft carrier.

You people are dumber than sh*t. Yep. Lets tell Al Qaeda " Bring it on" No chest puffing there.

So Flack, make sure you sign up yourself or perhaps your daughters reach 18, you an send them to war.

God Freakin forbid we learn the facts of who ordered the use of those chemical weapons before we commit. Noooooooooooooo.

Send in the troops!!!! Yep See if we can get bogged down in yet another ten war war.

Spokane, WA

#895127 Apr 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free to refute my post citing facts anytime if you can. Otherwise STFU.
"TSM"
Keep it up??? You are getting to "real dumb", so he gave his stock answer when out of his league, STFU.
Peace

Spokane, WA

#895129 Apr 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
My mistake, in 2008 PP helped prevent 595,000 unintended pregnancies.
You think by shutting down Planned Parenthood that people will no longer get abortions? How many will go elsewhere & what bout those prevented unintended pregnancies?
In order to prevent 350,000 abortions, how many more will you create?
"real dumb"
One more time you prove your self to be a phoney. I nevber said a word about shutting down planned parenthood, I simply commented on the number of abortions they are responsible for annually.
Peace
KMA
WOW

Bronx, NY

#895130 Apr 29, 2013
OBAMA the FIRST PRESIDENT WITH NO AGENDA FOR THE POOR T, non FOR THE HOMELESS, NON FOR BLACKS, OBAMA HAS HAD A WALLSTREET BIG BUSINESS AGENDA from day one nothing else is important so I GUESS the HOMELESS , the POOR, BLACKS and other social causes will need to wait for the next PRESIDENT or is this the end for the POOR the only thing obama has on his mind is HOMOSEXUALITY he responds right away

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,679
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min JOEL 70,157
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min KiMare 50,776
With apologies to "THE BEACH BOYS"! 3 hr Glen Fry 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr IBdaMann 47,596
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Zap Brannigan 98,564
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 7 hr stupid amerikan 139

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 3:39AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]