Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#894984 Apr 29, 2013
Dajokerman wrote:
<quoted text>
And I am prepared for Obama care, me and all 120 of my employees across all 3 of my companies. More than ready, I am looking forward to the whole "sky is falling" screams...
You belong to a very small minority.

However, Kathleen Sebelius who said they underestimated the confusion Obamacare would create along with the co-author of Obamacare, Congressman Max Baucus, who recently called Obamacare a "train wreck" and has subsequently resigned, will be more than thrilled you're all set and ready to go.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#894985 Apr 29, 2013
Hey Bob Beckel, token Fox 'liberal'- for every vote you registered, your friends at Fox and their masters in the GOP have taken one away with bogus voting laws. "Last Wednesday on The Daily Show, Jon Stewart brilliantly (as usual) lampooned Fox News and their Muslim-bashing in the wake of the Boston Marathon bombings. He outlined how the talking heads on Fox were perfectly happy shredding the Constitution, jettisoning amendments “…like Han Solo dumping his cargo to make the jump to light speed at the first sign of Imperial cruisers.” Among Stewart’s targets were Eric Bolling and Bob Beckel (the token “liberal”) on The Five." http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Always Right

United States

#894986 Apr 29, 2013
OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>no doubt, the last batch of big news killers were all Obama voters...LOL!!! Obama is the biggest fraud ever pulled on the American people and people like c-unt lily slurp it up..
and who supports laws for students to carry guns in to schools that end up in massacres you moron? The Republicans of course!

You're an idiot!

Orlando, FL

#894988 Apr 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton evaded the draft too.
What's your point.
So did Cheney, so did Bush.
One guy who didn't & volunteered for dangerous duty, you f*cking idiots called a traitor.
Funny how that works, isn't it.
Yeah, but Clinton and Bush didn't call the military who served under them corpses.

See the difference?

They also knew to put their hands over their hearts during the playing of the National Anthem. Obama looked like he had just wandered up on that stage with his other democrat candidates and looked quite confused.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#894989 Apr 29, 2013
The Tea Party isn't going anywhere—and the GOP had better brace itself."For a movement that’s helped to reshape the Republican Party—and by extension, reshape American politics—we know shockingly little about the people who make up the Tea Party. While some in the GOP once hoped to co-opt the movement, it’s increasingly unclear which group—the Tea Party or establishment Republicans—is running the show. Politicians have largely relied on conjecture and assumption to determine the positions and priorities of Tea Party activists.

Until now. The results of the first-ever political science survey of Tea Party activists show that the constituency isn’t going away any time soon—and Republicans hoping the activists will begin to moderate their stances should prepare for disappointment. "Check this out: http://prospect.org/article/three-new-facts-a...
Homer 2012

Bethlehem, PA

#894991 Apr 29, 2013
Christie: Obama 'kept every promise' on storm aid

HIGHLANDS, N.J.(AP)— New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said Monday that President Barack Obama "has kept every promise he's made" about helping the state recover from Superstorm Sandy.

Speaking on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" program on the 6-month anniversary of the deadly storm, the Republican governor said presidential politics were the last thing on his mind as he toured storm-devastated areas with Obama last fall.

"The president has kept every promise he's made," said Christie, widely considered a potential candidate for the Republican presidential nomination in 2016. "I think he's done a good job. He kept his word."

http://news.yahoo.com/christie-obama-kept-eve...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#894995 Apr 29, 2013
Dajokerman wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, the denial is strong in this one. You know rolling around on the floor with your fingers in your ears going "nah nah nah nah nah nah" isn't going to change reality.
And I am prepared for Obama care, me and all 120 of my employees across all 3 of my companies. More than ready, I am looking forward to the whole "sky is falling" screams as the date comes and goes and sun raising and business with be the same as it always was. Only the ignorant are unprepared, the poorly informed business owners that didn't take the time to prepare all this time.
But I guess I really have an unfair head start over the rest of the nation, After all I live and do business in Hawaii that has a tougher healthcare law than the federal one is, I mean if I can tango and do very well in this so called "hostile" state than I guess anyone could in a "business liberated" state like I donno, Texas.
Congratulations.
Always Right

United States

#894996 Apr 29, 2013
Diane Sawyer wrote:
<quoted text> It has been reported that you must be, with the Washington, D.C. address..
with an address and homeless? How does that work? Tell me since you're so informed on that subject.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#894997 Apr 29, 2013
Always Right wrote:
<quoted text> and who supports laws for students to carry guns in to schools that end up in massacres you moron? The Republicans of course!
You're an idiot!
Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings from your "culture of violence" ghost are not by someone clinging to their guns and religion or angry old white men you idiot.

Why is it that none of the disturbed Muslims and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers, children in schools, and Bill Ayers types bomb public places has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?

Common thread - all of these idiots are deranged Democrats.

Orlando, FL

#894998 Apr 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The economy is recovering. You don't know what you're talking about, just parroting rightwing talking points.
When MSN says the recovery has been dismal and about to stall again...you might want to run in place to get the blood circulating to your brain.

http://money.msn.com/investing/c_galleryregul...

Doesn't get much more liberally biased than MSN. Isn't this the one you parrot?

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#894999 Apr 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou, More tripe?" Filing for insurance under Obamacare begins October 1. Are you prepared? Because no one else is." "As Obamacare continues to take effect, and states across the country prepare to launch their health insurance marketplaces by 2014, Americans will soon be able to receive tax subsidies to help them afford their health care plans. That represents one of the health law’s most important initiatives to help ensure that everyone has access to insurance. And, according to a new study from the health care advocacy group Families USA, it’s a provision that will mainly help America’s working poor and middle class." STUDY: Obamacare Will Help Provide A Big Boost ...- Think Progress
thinkprogress.org/health/2013/04/18/.../obama...
Apr 18, 2013 –... and states across the country prepare to launch their health insurance marketplaces by 2014,... That represents one of the health law's most important initiatives to help ensure that everyone has access to insurance.... about 25.7 million people will soon be able to better afford the high cost of health care. www.thinkprogress.org
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#895000 Apr 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but Clinton and Bush didn't call the military who served under them corpses.
See the difference?
They also knew to put their hands over their hearts during the playing of the National Anthem. Obama looked like he had just wandered up on that stage with his other democrat candidates and looked quite confused.
Carol harnessing her inner birfer!!

Orlando, FL

#895001 Apr 29, 2013
Always Right wrote:
<quoted text> Gore would have never ignored the warnings from al-queda like bush did carol, gore didn't ignore the climate change issue a few years ago that slapped republican owned refineries as being responsible for it, you just don't like to admit the miserable failures your party delivers carol.
Oh, for heaven's sake. Gore was VP during the entire 5 years the plot for 9/11 was underway.

What the hell was HE doing that whole time to prevent it, Miss Always Right??
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#895003 Apr 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris Christie: "President Obama kept every promise he made on Sandy"
Now what?
Follow existing policies (once they friggin' learn them anyway)...including those surrounding troops abroad etc...INCLUDING the
WAR POWERS ACT (no matter what the bobblehead spooge lapping media sayz)-as per documentation in the LOC itself.

(NOTE-pay close attention to item number THREE(3) under Section C)

50 USC § 1541 - Purpose and policy

Current through Pub. L. 112-283.(See Public Laws for the current Congress.)

(a) Congressional declaration
It is the purpose of this chapter to fulfill the intent of the framers of the Constitution of the United States and insure that the collective judgment of both the Congress and the President will apply to the introduction of United States Armed Forces into hostilities, or into situations where imminent involvement in hostilities is clearly indicated by the circumstances, and to the continued use of such forces in hostilities or in such situations.
(b) Congressional legislative power under necessary and proper clause
Under article I, section 8, of the Constitution, it is specifically provided that the Congress shall have the power to make all laws necessary and proper for carrying into execution, not only its own powers but also all other powers vested by the Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any department or officer hereof.
(c) Presidential executive power as Commander-in-Chief; limitation
The constitutional powers of the President as Commander-in-Chief to introduce United States Armed Forces into hostilities, or into situations where imminent involvement in hostilities is clearly indicated by the circumstances, are exercised only pursuant to
(1) a declaration of war,
(2) specific statutory authorization, or
(3) a national emergency created by attack upon the United States, its territories or possessions, or its armed forces.

WTH were we doing in Libya-besides attributing to FAILED regional statehoods?(because YES Duh A Vey...Libya is in the same region as Syria.)

And keep the UN number handy-make them start earning their dollars if anything.
Always Right

United States

#895006 Apr 29, 2013
OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>But you just mocked Bush for supposedly doing just that? make up your mind you bigoted fkface
we've made up our mind a long time ago on what a failure bush was you dumfkk, where have you been retard?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#895007 Apr 29, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
The Tea Party isn't going anywhere—and the GOP had better brace itself."For a movement that’s helped to reshape the Republican Party—and by extension, reshape American politics—we know shockingly little about the people who make up the Tea Party. While some in the GOP once hoped to co-opt the movement, it’s increasingly unclear which group—the Tea Party or establishment Republicans—is running the show. Politicians have largely relied on conjecture and assumption to determine the positions and priorities of Tea Party activists.
Until now. The results of the first-ever political science survey of Tea Party activists show that the constituency isn’t going away any time soon—and Republicans hoping the activists will begin to moderate their stances should prepare for disappointment. "Check this out: http://prospect.org/article/three-new-facts-a...
WTH. They finally figure out the difference between The T(axed) E(nough) A(lready) Party of those with some common sense, ethics and decency, from the lacking anything of the same, intellectually bankrupt, robbing hoodieTic types THUGs of the Occupy anyone elses anything googoogahgah-ghetto streeters?

About time.
The Dude Abides

Orlando, FL

#895008 Apr 29, 2013
So, um, lemme see what I can do here... if, as is apparently true, successive republican administrations have, through a policy of Machiavellian "preemption" and "compassionate conservatism" created an economic system based in large part of the war industry and its close ally, the oil industry, then it is reasonable to assume that cuts to the war and energy industries will "hurt" the "economy." It's perfect! The "economy" is now hopelessly entwined with the death vendors, so we need to find or start additional pointless conflicts and potential conflicts to keep the war industry busy so the "economy" won't falter. wouldn't want a "weak" economic recovery now would we? Hahahahahahahahah
TSM

El Paso, TX

#895009 Apr 29, 2013
Christie ‘Obama kept every promise after Hurricane!’ This is on the Governor… 6 Months after Sandy, Thousands Still Homeless...Looters STILL Raiding Homes under Repair, NJ this isn’t hard Christie Must Go!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#895010 Apr 29, 2013
Always Right wrote:
<quoted text> we've made up our mind a long time ago on what a failure bush was you dumfkk, where have you been retard?
prison
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#895011 Apr 29, 2013
Always Right wrote:
<quoted text> with an address and homeless? How does that work? Tell me since you're so informed on that subject.
It has been reported that they let miscreants such as you into the libraries and aid them on the internet. Now please give my best regards to Rev. Wright and the chickens, For Real.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min OzRitz 49,191
sex 32 min rahul 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min Jacques Ottawa 181,813
amy 12-20 51 min Pippa 5
abby 12-20 1 hr Pippa 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,917
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:28 am PST

Bleacher Report11:28AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
Bleacher Report11:39 AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler