Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#894954 Apr 29, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>While homosexuals vehemently reject being considered mentally ill or deformed, You RealDave have no problems regarding those who dislike your homosexuality as mentally ill.
I am not gay. I just don't believe in bigotry & slurs.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#894955 Apr 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
If Paul Ryans personhood bill gets passed, perhaps eggs can vote too.
It has been reported they they already do; the cracked ones voted for Obama.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#894956 Apr 29, 2013
Always Right wrote:
<quoted text> that intelligence from clinton ,gave us a budget surplus that bush ruined in the first 4 years of his mediocre presidency, do you remember that moron?
What year was it when you dropped out of high school?
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#894957 Apr 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Good morning beast
It has been reported that you left out "from the vile-").
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#894959 Apr 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Bush couldn't wait to get home to take a bath and paint himself.
It has been reported that happens after spending a day with Democrats.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#894960 Apr 29, 2013
Another Democrat went berserk and stabbed an 8 year old girl to death.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#894961 Apr 29, 2013
Long grey hair
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#894962 Apr 29, 2013
Always Right wrote:
<quoted text> i am not homeless you getto bum.
It has been reported that you must be, with the Washington, D.C. address and the lack of mentality.

Gettysburg, PA

#894964 Apr 29, 2013
<quoted text>
If Paul Ryans personhood bill gets passed, perhaps eggs can vote too.
If fertilized eggs are people, then when the fertilized eggs don't attach to the womb wall, will women be guilty of murder?

Having a miscarriage will be subject to investigation to see if the pregnant woman drank, ate, did some physical activity that caused it.

Paul Ryan is an idiot & the number one reason Romney lost.
The Dude Abides

Orlando, FL

#894965 Apr 29, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
What Carol said is exactly correct, sleazeball. This is the worst economic recovery in history. More people are on welfare than ever before and the U-6 has never been so high.
You are FOS. Go have another swig, swine.
Hey, man! How many, like, economic recoveries have there been anyways? Which one did YOU like best? The New Deal? I thought so! Always had you pegged as a union man. It's like that guy in here says, man, in order to run a pyramid scheme you gotta constantly be makin' the bottom of the pyramid bigger. But, please, tell me which economic recovery you liked best? You musta had one in mind cause you said it like you knew the answers?

Now, while you're thinking... you take the "Defense" industry. Article in the paper this morning is saying the imminent cuts to defense are likely to hurt the entire economy. Another way of looking at that is, um, the economy is completely dependent upon "Defense" industries. Defense from whom? Who exactly is it successive republican administration want to "Defend" the United States against? The chinese? The North Koreans? Nah. There's nobody. The War Industry is essentially extraneous but now we can't make the massive cuts to it that need to be made because it might hurt "the economy." Catch-22 or what, dude?

“Smart@ss”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#894966 Apr 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama winning a second term was nothing but a fluke. And history will record it as such. You, however, will be among those on the wrong side of history. Not me.
Filing for insurance under Obamacare begins October 1. Are you prepared? Because no one else is. It will prove a major disaster and Obama knows it. He's just biding his time until it happens.
Man, the denial is strong in this one. You know rolling around on the floor with your fingers in your ears going "nah nah nah nah nah nah" isn't going to change reality.

And I am prepared for Obama care, me and all 120 of my employees across all 3 of my companies. More than ready, I am looking forward to the whole "sky is falling" screams as the date comes and goes and sun raising and business with be the same as it always was. Only the ignorant are unprepared, the poorly informed business owners that didn't take the time to prepare all this time.

But I guess I really have an unfair head start over the rest of the nation, After all I live and do business in Hawaii that has a tougher healthcare law than the federal one is, I mean if I can tango and do very well in this so called "hostile" state than I guess anyone could in a "business liberated" state like I donno, Texas.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#894967 Apr 29, 2013
Always Right wrote:
<quoted text> speaks the one who's wish never came true.
How many times have you overdosed?

Gettysburg, PA

#894968 Apr 29, 2013
OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>What's your excuse gonna be when the funding of Libya and the Mooslim Brotherhood comes back and bites us in the tush? Answer the question phaggot!
It might. We don't know but if we cut Egypt's funding & refuse to help Libya, they will become more likely our enemies now.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#894969 Apr 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure. You are one of the most colorful bigots here.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#894972 Apr 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals should understand that just because we are required to tolerate (them) YOU in legal matters does not mean that we need to accept and/or approve (their) YOUR diseased deviant behavior.

The next thing you'll all want to be called is normal and just because someone does not like (homosexuals) steak, does not makes them a (bigot) vegetarian... you moron..
Always Right

United States

#894974 Apr 29, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> March 2013 was 13 degrees colder than March 2012. Some scientists believe we are now headed into a cooling stage. Fast!
hmmm... we'll take that.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#894975 Apr 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
51 for ending subsidies: 49 Democrats 2 Republicans
47 against ending them: 4 Democrats 45 Republicans
Votes needed to end debate 60. Why 60:? Because Republicans filibustered.
Now you cam pretend that the Democrats did not support ending these subsidies al you want.
But everyone else knows the Republicans basically voted to keep oilfield subsidies.
RealDave here’s another one that requires 60 votes for Closure do you agree with the Liberals/Democrats… filibuster!!
Democrats rejected a Republican attempt to reopen the White House tours in a straight party-line vote. 54 Democrats voted against reopening the tours. None have voted to defund Obama’s golf trips!! I find this disgusting but it’s the Process!!

Gettysburg, PA

#894979 Apr 29, 2013
OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>Real ped-o-phile, you realize you just showed your hypocrisy? You said it's ok for Clinton to evade the draft, but not Bush (lies) or Cheney...get Obama's dk outta your azz...phaggot
I never said it was OK, F*ckwad.

I don't blame anyone for taking options not to get drafted in vietnam war times.

I am merely stating the facts. Carol said Bush was better prepared to react to 9-11 than Gore. Heck, Gore spent time in Vietnam. He was seen war.
Always Right

United States

#894981 Apr 29, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times have you overdosed?
how many times a day do you hit that bottle of gin? Tell bush to share some with you.

Gettysburg, PA

#894982 Apr 29, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure. You are one of the most colorful bigots here.
Prove it.

Show me a bigoted post or STFU.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 28 min Frijoles 71,117
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,872
The truth regarding Ebola 43 min STORY NOW ON TV 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 47 min KiMare 51,264
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 53 min Earthling-1 49,238
The Violence in Chicago is from Gangs and Not t... 1 hr joey 2
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 4 hr Mover 88
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News