Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,106)

Showing posts 822,101 - 822,120 of1,071,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The comment said FEWER PEOPLE were working.
My post had numbers that showed more people are working.
If you wanted to talk about the participation rate you should have worded your comment differently.
As you posted it, it was incorrect.
No, your post showed more people had jobs but more people stopped working. Get a clue and the economy is in the tank and sinking fast. More people working means nothing if more people are leaving the job market. Job growth is not keeping up with population growth. Which means more and more high school grads and college grads have no job to go to so they drop out of the job market. GOOD GRIEF!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going to explain why your ridiculous claim that the electoral college wasn't going to deliver the votes to put Obama in office didn't pan out? If you were right about that there wouldn't be a need to impeach him. Also, what planet are you presently living on?
When are YOU gonna understand he got there by FRAUD ....

Ballot-fraud convictions shed light on Obama’s ’08 campaign
Two former Indiana Democratic Party officials have been *convicted* on multiple counts of election fraud.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/26/ballot-frau...

con·vict
v. con·vict·ed
1. Law To find or prove (someone) guilty of an offense or crime, especially by the verdict of a court: The jury convicted the defend ant of manslaughter [VOTE FRAUD].
2. To show or declare to be blameworthy; condemn: His remarks convicted him of a lack of sensitivity.
3. To make aware of one's sinfulness or guilt.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/convicted

A HISTORY of it
YET the dems ... did NOT CARE

Authorities warn vote fraud danger high in 2007 in NW Indiana
December 31, 2006
CROWN POINT, Ind.(AP) The Lake County prosecutor and Indiana's attorney general are warning that northwestern Indiana's 2007 municipal elections could be plagued by the absentee ballot fraud seen in previous elections.

Steve Carter said voter fraud complaints during the 1999 municipal elections in the region were virtually ignored.

http://articles.southbendtribune.com/2006-12-...

FRAUD
fraud
n. the intentional use of deceit, a trick or some dishonest means to deprive another of his/her/its money, property or a legal right.

A party who has lost something due to fraud is entitled to file a lawsuit for damages against the party acting fraudulently, and the damages may include punitive damages as a punishment or public example due to the malicious nature of the fraud.

Quite often there are several persons involved in a scheme to commit fraud and each and all may be liable for the total damages. Inherent in fraud is an unjust advantage over another which injures that person or entity.

Since fraud is intended to employ dishonesty to deprive another of money, property or a right, it can also be a crime for which the fraudulent person(s) can be charged, tried and convicted.

http://dictionary.law.com/default.aspx...
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Every browser connection or session is an ip connection. If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...

I log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spam the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to their post...running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection...

It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection.------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging..

That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...

That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...

Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA IS A FALSE FLAG EVENT
By Dr. Laurie Roth
April 26, 2013

http://www.newswithviews.com/Roth/laurie374.h...
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
Every browser connection or session is an ip connection. If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...
I log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spam the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to their post...running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection...
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection.------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging..
Oh, Not Surprized! Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

For you right wing fanatics out there, here is the president's response to all your questions.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2013/04/28/wat...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop watching FOX and you won't be as depressed or stupid.
Diane Sawyer, Magic Negro and Oprah = Ignorance is bliss.

No thanks. I'll face the truth and accept the consequences.

I prefer to stand on my feet, unlike you and all the other Welcome Mats For Obama.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The Great Depression started well before FDR took office.
Many Depressions have occurred throughout our history.

Your mother's began the day you were conceived under a Circus Tent.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that you lying POS. I said the attempt was in the air.
You actually get dumber every day.
....and....and? And what?

Clueless again.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

For Real wrote:
<quoted text> obama has no control of someone's actions in public places imbecile.
He sure did with ACORN and the Black Panthers, liar.

We're not as naive as you are.

Catch up.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The recession starte 4th quarter of 20078.
Show me the legislation they passed in the first 9 months of 207 that created this recession.
List it or STFU
There was never any requirement that banks had to loan money to those who could not pay it back
4th quarter of 20078?????

I've heard of Liberals revising history but this is the first time I've seen a Progressive Cow revise the future!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Only morons use BING.
It's an inferior product, you're an inferior person.
It all fits.
HAHAHAHAHA
Totally agree
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Another Hate America First post.

Why do you hate our country?

Sad

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Well, the damned link locked after loading, but I have pretty good firewalls, so I did find the gist: "An April 17 explosion in the town of West, which is outside Waco, left a crater more than 90 feet wide and is estimated to have caused more than $100 million in damage. The blast occurred moments after a fire was reported at the West Fertilizer plant.
Twelve of the people killed were first responders who rushed to the nighttime blaze.
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/US-Plant-Exp...
Perry's really relaxed regulations and Grumpy Old Pricks non-funding of regulatory agencies racked up five times the death toll and way more collateral damaged than the kooky Russian immigrants--you'd think Islamic extremists would start studying the Texas protocols...they have?...are doing so now?
Those Liberal cesspools of this country that have the strictest Gun Laws in place also have the highest gun-homicide rates.

Hmmmm....

Those Liberal cesspools of this country that have the most lenient crime laws appeasing blacks and Latinos have the most problems with those pesky social issues of high tax rates, single moms and fatherless kids and crime rates up the kazoo....

Liberals see Life backward, approach it backward and attack it azz-on.

You have no idea of what you are talking about.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree
Republican seems frustrated by 47%, the failure in 2012
Always Right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
OBAMA IS A FALSE FLAG EVENT
By Dr. Laurie Roth
April 26, 2013
http://www.newswithviews.com/Roth/laurie374.h...
get over it, he'll be your president for the next 3 and a half years, good luck with impeachment papers.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Ollut vähäksi aikaa. Nobama ja Carol näyttävät poissa tai muuttaa.Muutama kusipää republikaanit edelleen lähettämistä chaning IP-osoitteita
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Always Right wrote:
<quoted text> get over it, he'll be your president for the next 3 and a half years, good luck with impeachment papers.
Hillary Clinton 2017 to 2025

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
It is intellectually dishonest and not based on fact to blames one person for the mortgage debacle.
The main stream propagandists and their talking point parrots blamed only Bush counting on their blind followers to lack enough intellect and honesty to question them.

Let's just say they weren't disappointed.

Getting the media on your side is half the battle when it comes to brainwashing the masses.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I would ignore yourUniverse of Stupid but you nitwits keep posting your baloney here.
So then what's the problem with baloney?

The Magic Negro feeds it to you daily and you've never complained yet!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 822,101 - 822,120 of1,071,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Midlothian Composer 3,813
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr lol 48,683
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr voice of peace 67,523
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 173,573
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,444
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr cheluzal 97,432
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr andet1987 388
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search