Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1261544 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#895010 Apr 29, 2013
Always Right wrote:
<quoted text> we've made up our mind a long time ago on what a failure bush was you dumfkk, where have you been retard?
prison
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#895011 Apr 29, 2013
Always Right wrote:
<quoted text> with an address and homeless? How does that work? Tell me since you're so informed on that subject.
It has been reported that they let miscreants such as you into the libraries and aid them on the internet. Now please give my best regards to Rev. Wright and the chickens, For Real.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#895012 Apr 29, 2013
Christie: Obama 'Kept Every Promise' on Storm Aid

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said Monday that President Barack Obama "has kept every promise he's made" about helping the state recover from Superstorm Sandy.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/christie-o...
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#895014 Apr 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol harnessing her inner birfer!!
lily boca, harnessing her vodka burper!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#895015 Apr 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol harnessing her inner birfer!!
AND.. Here's a Forgotten Truth: democRats with Hillary Clinton are the Mother and proud parents of the "Birther" Movement!
The Dude Abides

Orlando, FL

#895016 Apr 29, 2013
Always Right wrote:
<quoted text> we've made up our mind a long time ago on what a failure bush was you dumfkk, where have you been retard?
He's not a "failure" exactly, he's a man of "principle." Unfortunately, his principles are based on being a failure. And then god healed his brain, of course.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#895018 Apr 29, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Gore would have sold them the White House, you moron.
It's beyond even trying to imagine Al Gore standing at Ground Zero with a bullhorn telling the New York firefighters and policemen "I can't hear you but whoever did this will be hearing from all of us soon!"

I can't even imagine what he WOULD be doing - except maybe creating even more fear and hysteria or hiding under his desk and hoping it would all just go away.

Maybe you can - or Lily or Realtime can - but I can't.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#895020 Apr 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol harnessing her inner birfer!!
Obama looked ridiculous being the only presidential candidate on that stage with his hands behind his back during the playing of the National Anthem.

Doesn't matter if he was born in Hawaii or Kenya.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#895021 Apr 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said it was OK, F*ckwad.
I don't blame anyone for taking options not to get drafted in vietnam war times.
I am merely stating the facts. Carol said Bush was better prepared to react to 9-11 than Gore. Heck, Gore spent time in Vietnam. He was seen war.
Gore was a photo journalist with an engineering battalion, he has been honest about his "nothing special" Vietnam service although many of the rightwing blogs have created their own versions of his service.

Had Gore been appointed to the oval office instead of Shrub it's safe to say that Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice and the tagalong crew of neocons wouldn't have been anywhere near positions of authority and that even if the 9/11 attacks came off successfully that the US would not have invaded Iraq.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#895023 Apr 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
prison
Prison has become lily's assisted living center..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#895024 Apr 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Gore was a photo journalist with an engineering battalion, he has been honest about his "nothing special" Vietnam service although many of the rightwing blogs have created their own versions of his service.
Had Gore been appointed to the oval office instead of Shrub it's safe to say that Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice and the tagalong crew of neocons wouldn't have been anywhere near positions of authority and that even if the 9/11 attacks came off successfully that the US would not have invaded Iraq.
Since you're nothing but, and will never be anything but a deranged left brain plantation democrat Realtime, who cares what you think or believe idiot...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#895025 Apr 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you really are in la-la land.
Pull yer head outa partisian butt-then maybe you can see the REAL truth.

Wonder where Syria picked up so many chemical weapons?

Let 'em blow themselves up...since we know how you Bush haters despise humanitarian assistance.

Thuggary 101, thug side A flavo-flavo-greased weaponary palm today...weaponary greased palm side B tomorrow? See thug side A turn heads 90 degrees and jump over to thug side B in blinks of an eye.

Reality.

Drop food/medical supplies and call it aid-and that's all the help thug A OR B side are gonna get.

It's THEIR failed statehood problems-NOT ours.
The Dude Abides

Orlando, FL

#895026 Apr 29, 2013
The republican view of the world is simply this: the world is simple. In a world this simple there is only black and white, (black is bad,) up and down, right and left. By opening your mind to a question, any question, is to suggest a flaw in the republican worldview, which, as we're already determined, is simple. There is no such thing as discussion, there is only dictation.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#895027 Apr 29, 2013
TSM wrote:
Christie ‘Obama kept every promise after Hurricane!’ This is on the Governor… 6 Months after Sandy, Thousands Still Homeless...Looters STILL Raiding Homes under Repair, NJ this isn’t hard Christie Must Go!!
No, the insurance robbers need to get off their azzez and start making good on the policies people have paid for, for YEARS.

Sorry lots of greedy grubbers....Christie ought fire 'em ALL and ban the SLACKERS to tent cities.

GO CHRISTIE!
Always Right

United States

#895029 Apr 29, 2013
Diane Sawyer wrote:
<quoted text> It has been reported that they let miscreants such as you into the libraries and aid them on the internet. Now please give my best regards to Rev. Wright and the chickens, For Real.
you really have a bum's mentality don't you? Thanks to my job, i don't need the library for internet access, unlike you who probably are there on a daily basis posting crap that only applies to you.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#895031 Apr 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
When MSN says the recovery has been dismal and about to stall again...you might want to run in place to get the blood circulating to your brain.
http://money.msn.com/investing/c_galleryregul...
Doesn't get much more liberally biased than MSN. Isn't this the one you parrot?
As the DOW passes 14,800 on it's way to 15,000.

What part of the economic recovery has you so troubled Carol? Please be specific K?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#895032 Apr 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's beyond even trying to imagine Al Gore standing at Ground Zero with a bullhorn telling the New York firefighters and policemen "I can't hear you but whoever did this will be hearing from all of us soon!"
I can't even imagine what he WOULD be doing - except maybe creating even more fear and hysteria or hiding under his desk and hoping it would all just go away.
Maybe you can - or Lily or Realtime can - but I can't.
I can tell you what he would have done. The same thing Clinton did and Obama does now. Lob a cruise missile or two or in Obama's case a couple of drone strikes. Come on TV and puff out his chest, throw up his chin, and wage his finger and say don't cross this red line then go golfing.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#895033 Apr 29, 2013
Always Right wrote:
<quoted text> you really have a bum's mentality don't you? Thanks to my job, i don't need the library for internet access, unlike you who probably are there on a daily basis posting crap that only applies to you.
Yep that would be always right, it's rare when one can find the complete idiot... with you stupid, we get the entire moron and package...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#895036 Apr 29, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the insurance robbers need to get off their azzez and start making good on the policies people have paid for, for YEARS.
Sorry lots of greedy grubbers....Christie ought fire 'em ALL and ban the SLACKERS to tent cities.
GO CHRISTIE!
Making excuses for Christie would be like defending Obama’s Ineptness!! The Buck starts and Stops with Christie!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#895037 Apr 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>As the DOW passes 14,800 on it's way to 15,000.
What part of the economic recovery has you so troubled Carol? Please be specific K?
Occupy Wall Street Communist democrat until you get rich you idiot.

Feminist until you get married. Anti-gun until you get robbed, family member killed or mugged by a deranged democrat. Nazi and Police State Fascist until you are accused of a crime. Atheist until the airplane starts falling. That's liberal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min loose cannon 194,271
Ask Amy 7-27-15 3 hr mrs gladys kravitz 8
Dear Abby 7-27-15 3 hr mrs gladys kravitz 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr CrunchyBacon 100,188
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr Ariel Sharon 70,139
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Feb '09) 7 hr Majikmon 5,191
News Weekend shooting toll in Chicago: 7 dead, 35 wo... 7 hr reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages