Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
821,981 - 822,000 of 1,098,674 Comments Last updated 14 min ago

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
OR the federal inspectors who were suppose to be monitoring.
What a stupid thing to say.

Typical, but stupid.

This is a TEXAS issue only. The only reason for DHS involvement was the amount of ammoniium nitrate in one place that they'd never been informed of, clearly a State requirement.

But the State of Texas allowed a town to be destroyed and 14 people to die because they hate regulations.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Dave,

I am out of here. I have asked you repeatedly to provide a functional link to the stats you are referencing and repeatedly you have not provided one.

Where's my list?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Fight?? I don't want no stinkin' fight.
For once, I'd like to see you back up some of the truly dumb things you say.
But you never can, never have.
Folks ask you to back up your comments, you can't.
Instead, you make like people are pickin' on poor little Emaan.
So tell us, how would McLame have improved the economy?? Or is that request picking a fight with you, little man??
You don't attain the position of idiot through errors or oversights you moron. Obama was, all along, a stealth operative on behalf of Monsanto, biotech, GMOs, and corporate control of the future of agriculture and deranged democrats.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

PS folks I don't read back posts. I start with the conversation were it is currently at.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> We have one here where it is off loaded from ships. The buildings are round, about 150 feet across with a domed roof that is about 50 high in the middle. They are silos. The fertilizer is off loaded by crane then loaded into dump trucks to the silos.
I'm running out of patience with your stupid azz Flacko.

Ammonium Nitrate

Anhydrous Ammonia

Go find the explanation at www.scientificamerican.com

It was a plant and a storage facility that hadn't been inspected for years__you have absolutely nothing like that where you live where government(s) monitor everything.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>No he didn't write any of them, he couldn't be that funny on his own.....
He's our President, not a comedian.

But, for the record, most comedians say he has good comic timing.

I find your visceral hatred for the man amusing. You will suffer for almost 4 more years due to your stupid hatred.

----------

"White House Correspondents’ Dinner: Obama Nails It, Again
by Lloyd Grove Apr 28, 2013 12:44 PM EDT
From ribbing CNN for its recent batch of mistakes to his rap riffs, the president got the best lines—as usual—at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner. Lloyd Grove on Washington’s biggest night of the year."

"Then, of course, there’s the command performance by the president of the United States, who, despite being the most powerful human being on the planet, is compelled every year to put on a tuxedo, sit for hours on a dais with people who generally annoy him, and chew his surf and turf live on C-SPAN before getting up and playing the clown.

"As usual, President Obama killed—not with drones, but with jokes. The president’s line of the night:“I know Republicans are still sorting out what happened in 2012, but one thing they all agree on is they need to do a better job reaching out to minorities. And look, call me self-centered, but I can think of one minority they could start with. Hello?”

Obama—whose material was shaped and tweaked, as in past years, by Daily Show comedy writer Kevin Bleyer—also displayed impressive acting chops, while his team brandished high production values, in a video featuring Lincoln director Steven Spielberg, who announced that his next presidential biopic will be titled Obama, also starring Oscar-winner Daniel Day-Lewis. Except that when the video purported to show “Day-Lewis” preparing for the role in front a mirror, repeating familiar catch phrases and checking those outsized ears, it’s actually the real guy. Where does he find the time?"

----------

You lose again, but what's new??
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Occupy Wall Street Communist until you get rich. Feminist until you get married. Anti-gun until you get robbed, family member killed or mugged by a deranged democrat. Nazi and Police State Fascist until you are accused of a crime. Atheist until the airplane starts falling. That's liberal.
Films are back
from your
colonoscopy and
in the photo
you are smiling

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That was dumb
Like you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You don't attain the position of idiot through errors or oversights you moron. Obama was, all along, a stealth operative on behalf of Monsanto, biotech, GMOs, and corporate control of the future of agriculture and deranged democrats.
Waxturd!! ROFLMAO!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturd!! ROFLMAO!!
Not only was that a wrong assessment you nutcase... Obama was lying and has been all along. He was, and he still is, Monsanto's man in Washington you idiot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over it. Obama is not your daddy and the is not perfect. Beyond sarcasm he is flop at humor. Timing is everything with a joke.
Waxturd!! ROFLMAO!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> We have one here where it is off loaded from ships. The buildings are round, about 150 feet across with a domed roof that is about 50 high in the middle. They are silos. The fertilizer is off loaded by crane then loaded into dump trucks to the silos.
As Realtime pointed out, your stupidity is limitless, like the universe itself!!

You have no idea what you're talking about, yet you babble on nonetheless.

Your state kills people in Coal mines.

Texas kills people in all sorts of ways.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturd!! ROFLMAO!!
Since you're nothing but, and will never be anything but a deranged left brain urban democrat, who cares what you think idiot...

Yep that be Nutcase, it's rare when one can find the complete idiot... with you stupid, we get the entire moron and package...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturd!! ROFLMAO!!
No Surprise is not me you frikkin lowlife moron DemocRAT.

Idiot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

NuculurNutsurpriZed wrote:
<quoted text> Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Waxturd!! ROFLMAO!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturd!! ROFLMAO!!
You're stupid, as well as left brain ignorant you deranged idiot.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Films are back
from your
colonoscopy and
in the photo
you are smiling
Anal Fissure in Gay Population

Anal fissure, often confused with hemorrhoids, is common among male homosexuals. Anal and peri-anal ulcers are also common among male homosexuals and can also be confused with anal fissure so it is important to go to the doctor to obtain a diagnosis.

The Book of Colon and Rectal Surgeons states that if you are gay and have an ulcer or an anal fissure, it is recommended that you get tested for other conditions such as Syphilis, Chlamydia, Haemophilus Ducreyi, Cytomegalovirus, Herpes Simplex virus, HIV, Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, and Kaposi’s Sarcoma. If you are gay and practice anal sex, any fissure or anal ulcer should be tested for any of these conditions because you are at a higher risk of getting them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Occupy Wall Street Communist until you get rich. Feminist until you get married. Anti-gun until you get robbed, family member killed or mugged by a deranged democrat. Nazi and Police State Fascist until you are accused of a crime. Atheist until the airplane starts falling. That's liberal.
Waxturd!! ROFLMAO!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, but Obama's humor really is not very good. Someone just said he had to tell the audience it was joke more than once last night.
Get Obama beyond sarcasm as humor and he is totally lost. He is the class bully.
'Someone just said'.

That's Jason's version of a link!!

HAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Diane Sawyer wrote:
<quoted text>It has been reported that Boca Lily continues to arouse herself with fantasies of Gunner, giving President Obama competition.
Waxturd!! ROFLMAO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info