Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,097)

Showing posts 821,921 - 821,940 of1,033,021
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> What you and everyone else never figures in is the cost of all the tests and procedures that doctors feel necessary to keep from getting sued,
Oh yes, let's not allow doctors to be sued for cutting off the wrong leg. It's because of greed.
Why did that explosing happen in Waco? Because of deregulation and free market practices that encourage greed and profit over safety of the workers.

“NuculurNUTsurpri Zed=WAXMAN”

Since: Feb 13

FROM CT. to JUDGE YOUR POSTS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

My psychiatrists here at the Institute of Living in CT feel it is now time to try and reconstuct the life of WaxyWaxturds.

They want to round up all the members of my sock brigade and banish them permanently from my mind. They plan to evaluate me and the sockpuppets that continually go berserk with the judgits. Then they remove them all from the mind of Waxman, cure my psychotic disorder, Voila!, we save Waxturds!

Any thoughts my topix friends??

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

When my treatment is over and topix lets me register again as Nostrilis Waxman I want to start fresh with a new avatar. Tossing a couple of pics around in my one brain cell, any thoughts? I came up with these, don't know,, feedback anyone?

Don't know if I should profile it, or go with the full frontal face shot.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mceycyu1db1...

http://media.avclub.com/images/338/338045/16x...

Very excited, Waxman!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
plus that fact that you've had no one that qualifies as a national leader show up on the stage since Bush ....
Yeah...and we're STILL waiting...waiting.....

CHRISTIE/Paul/et al 2016!!!!!!!!!!
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

America's Insane Asylum for Jihadists, Hustlers and Frauds

In the aftermath of the Boston Marathon killing spree by foreign-born jihadists, see-no-evil bureaucrats in Washington are stubbornly defending America's lax asylum policies. DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano told the Senate Tuesday that the screening process is rigorous, effective and extensive.

These people can't handle the truth. Or tell it.
Authorities will not reveal any details of the sob stories the Tsarnaevs originally spun to win asylum benefits for the entire family.

The whole thing stinks. And it's an old, familiar stench. Immigration lawyers have been working the system on behalf of asylum con artists for decades.

The racketeers coach applicants with phony stories and documents from "chop shops" and game their way through "refugee roulette."

Asylum and refugee claimants are being rubber-stamped at all-time-high rates.

Government data analyzed by the nonpartisan TRAC website show that "the odds of an asylum claim being denied in Immigration Court reached an historic low in FY 2012, with only 44.5 percent being turned down. Ten years ago, almost two out of three (62.6 percent) individuals seeking asylum lost their cases in similar actions.

Twenty years ago, fewer than one out of four (24 percent) asylum applicants won their cases, while three out of four (76 percent) lost."

The game is rigged in favor of identity-group hustlers, who mau-mau adjudicators whose approval rates don't meet their approval.

http://townhall.com/columnists/michellemalkin...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
And for each of those there are lots that would never vote for a black man.
After the Republicans took the White House in Jan of 2001 with a surplus & left with doubling the debt, the worst recession in 80 years and two quagmire wars, you say the stiupid peoplewere the ones not voting Republican?
Really?
You can make up all the false reasons you want. The Republicans lost the White House in 2000 because the Republicans sucked. Period.
How dat Hollywierd an whine partyduhm, prance and dance from stage to stage, cheezy campaign champagne werking out fer you, Duh A Vey?

CHRISTIE/Paul/et al 2016!

KEYSTONE-Northern Continental oil FOR America-NOT against it!!
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

America's Insane Asylum for Jihadists, Hustlers and Frauds

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE "IF IT SAVES JUST ONE LIFE" STANDARD SET BY PRESIDENT OBAMA? WHY DOES IT ONLY APPLY TO GUN CONTROL?

Why won't Washington err on the side of public safety by reexamining and overhauling our fraud-riddled asylum, detention, deportation and visa issuance policies after the Boston jihad?

In case you'd forgotten, the Tsarnaevs were not the first murder-minded jihadists to benefit from ineffective policing of our asylum and refugee policies. As I've reported previously:

--Ramzi Yousef landed at New York City's JFK airport from Pakistan and flashed an Iraqi passport without a visa to inspectors. He was briefly detained for illegal entry and fingerprinted, but was allowed to remain in the country after invoking the magic words "political asylum." Yousef was released for lack of detention space and headed to Jersey City to plot the deadly 1993 World Trade Center bombing.

--Gazi Ibrahim Abu Mezer, a Palestinian bomb-builder, entered the U.S. illegally through Canada in 1996-97. He claimed political asylum based on phony persecution by Israelis, was released on a reduced $5,000 bond posted by a man who was himself an illegal alien and then skipped his asylum hearing. In June 1997, a federal immigration judge ordered Mezer to leave on a "voluntary departure order." Mezer ignored him.

He joined the New York City bombing plot before being arrested in July 1997 after a roommate tipped off local police.

--Mir Aimal Kansi, convicted in 1997 of capital murder and nine other charges stemming from his January 1993 shooting spree outside the CIA headquarters in McLean, Va., also exploited our insane asylum laxity. Despite his history as a known Pakistani militant who had participated in anti-American protests abroad, Kansi received a business visa in 1991. After arrival, he claimed political asylum based on his ethnic minority status in Pakistan. While his asylum application was pending, he obtained a driver's license and an AK-47, murdered two CIA agents and wounded three others.

--Somali national Nuradin Abdi, the al-Qaida shopping mall bomb plotter convicted in 2007, first entered the U.S. in 1995 using a false passport. He entered again illegally from Canada in 1997 and secured asylum on false grounds. Abdi then was able to fraudulently obtain a refugee travel document, which he used to fly to Ethiopia and, yes, Chechnya for jihad training.

--Among the convicted Fort Dix (N.J.) jihad plotters were three ethnic Albanian illegal alien brothers, Dritan, Shain and Eljvir Duka, who snuck into the country through Mexico with their parents. In 1984, the father applied for asylum, but the feds ignored them for two decades. In the meantime, as America showed the Dukas' refugee community unmatched compassion and generosity, the Muslim trio returned the favor by planning to massacre U.S. soldiers.

AS ALWAYS, POLITICAL CORRECTNESS AND POLITICAL PANDERING ARE THE HANDMAIDENS OF TERRORISM.

http://townhall.com/columnists/michellemalkin...
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist. You're insane if you think anyone votes because of race. That's so absolutely insane. We voted because of the message of the Democratic Party, we will vote in huge numbers again, for Hillary, then you can say we voted just because she's a woman.
You rightwingers can't face the reality that your party has no message for the American people.
And spare me the comeback that you're not a racist or a rightwinger.
YOU are insane if you think some people do NOT vote for someone because of RACE. I knew you were a vile beast with a filthy mouth due to poor upbringing, but even I thought you weren't stupid enough to pedal the idea that some people don't vote based on race. In the Obama presidential climb, just look at the number of blacks who DESERTED Hillary CLINTON in favor of Obama...you aren't seriously going to tell me the difference was his "message", when they were almost identical ones. Wake up and smell your racist snakeoil!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Only a racist would say that people voted for President Obama because he is black.
You ring the rightwing republican bell everyday.
We listened to President Obama; and voted for him twice. And, we will vote for Hillary the next time.
lily boca obviously loves the race card more than the truth card, although her denial card is quickly moving right up there. You really blew ANY credibility you might have had with this one! LOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Look my topix friends!! TheIndependentMajority has taken the helm and is now commandeering my sinking sockpuppet ship of fools. Show her some topix love, she's one of my favorites!!! Hoping "Jimmy" and "No Surprize" surface before my shrink does his rounds this morning!!

Inspired, Waxman!!!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Hello again!! Good Morning!!!
As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using my sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my "industrial strength" depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum.
I will also be juding your posts all day.
I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on those depends!!!!
I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret is mac n cheese and double strength depends, try it!!!)
Most sincerely, Not Surprized!!
And boys, phone numbers please!!
Call me!
A quick reminder!!!!!!!!
I run scripts when judging as they allow me a huge advantage when it comes to judging the posts! I realize it's cheating but it makes me feel so much better about our team losing the election!! The judgits to me are like a consolation prize when I think about how badly our Obama-worshipping friends are doing right now. I delude myself with them and try to convince myself we are winning!!! Join me!!
I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!! PLEASE join me!
Hugs, Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
I recently purchased a $30M home in an embarrassing hidden location and want to know if any of you Obamabots wants me to post some photos to tinyurl.
The here Obamatrons cannot contain their jelousy. I'd love my topix family to see the pics.
I think I'm going postal. The mental illness is so pronounced I can't keep up!
Gloating, Not Surprized!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
My psychiatrists here at the Institute of Living in my embarrassing hidden location feel it is now time to try and reconstuct the life of Not Surprized.
They want to round up all the members of my sock brigade and banish them permanently from my mind. They plan to evaluate me and the sockpuppets that continually go berserk with the judgits. Then they remove them all from my mind , cure my psychotic disorder, Voila!, we save myself!
Any thoughts my topix friends??
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
When my treatment is over and topix lets me register again as Not Surprized I want to start fresh with a new avatar. Tossing a couple of pics around in my one brain cell, any thoughts? I came up with these, don't know,, feedback anyone?
Don't know if I should profile it, or go with the full frontal face shot.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mceycyu1db1...
http://media.avclub.com/images/338/338045/16x...
Very excited, Not Surprized!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Always Right wrote:
<quoted text> and who is the current president carol? Does it really matter where bush's approval rating stands at? he is history, and most americans know the failure he was as president, turn the page, it's time.
The propagandist media working on behalf of their beloved power hungry liberal politicians painted a picture of Bush that you bought hook, line and sinker.

The problem is it was a distorted and biased picture. You just obediently adjusted your lenses to see only what they wanted you to see.

They are doing the same with Obama but Obama gets halos and accolades and any cricism is strictly taboo.

If Bush had dropped the ball as many times as this administration or had done even some of the things this administration has done, his approval ratings would be in the one digits. But Obama somehow continues to shine without being held accountable for anything.

Common sense should dictate the obvious conclusion here. But that would mean being disloyal to your liberal ideology of "everyone is wrong but us" and "pretend no one is lying to us".

Let me put this as succinctly as possible. The progagandist media has been lying to you.
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Look my topix friends!! Lily Boca Raton Fl has taken the helm and is now commandeering my sinking sockpuppet ship of fools. Show her some topix love, she's one of my favorites!!! Hoping "Homer 2016" and "Cway" surface before my shrink does his rounds this morning!!
Inspired, Not Surprized!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

4/24/2013 -- Tornadoes created by Microwaves -- Experiments PROVE THEORY

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The propagandist media working on behalf of their beloved power hungry liberal politicians painted a picture of Bush that you bought hook, line and sinker.
The problem is it was a distorted and biased picture. You just obediently adjusted your lenses to see only what they wanted you to see.
They are doing the same with Obama but Obama gets halos and accolades and any cricism is strictly taboo.
If Bush had dropped the ball as many times as this administration or had done even some of the things this administration has done, his approval ratings would be in the one digits. But Obama somehow continues to shine without being held accountable for anything.
Common sense should dictate the obvious conclusion here. But that would mean being disloyal to your liberal ideology of "everyone is wrong but us" and "pretend no one is lying to us".
Let me put this as succinctly as possible. The progagandist media has been lying to you.
Teflon Presidents and the Rally Effect

There is another point Dan McCarthy makes in his post on Benghazi and Republicans that I’d like to discuss a bit more:

The specifics are not exactly comparable, of course: Carter’s humiliations were seen as part of a deteriorating strategic picture for the U.S. in general, while Reagan’s Middle East debacle was not. But it seems clear that differences in each president’s reputation—a reputation influenced by his party’s overall brand—played as great a role as differences in the world situation in shaping voters’ responses to these setbacks.

The GOP is now in the position that Carter’s party was in, and in contrast Obama has acquired something like Reagan’s “Teflon” coating—as the Benghazi episode illustrates.

The comparison to the barracks bombing is a useful one, and it may help explain why the Benghazi attack didn’t become more of an issue in the election. Libya and Lebanon are comparable in the history of U.S. foreign interventions for being unnecessary and unpopular at the beginning, but having little or no effect on the president’s popularity at home. Reagan’s intervention in Lebanon was unwise and unnecessary, and when it turned into a disaster one would think that it should have damaged him politically, but that didn’t happen. Public support for the Libyan war was the lowest of any U.S. intervention since Lebanon, but it never translated into a political liability for Obama. Between the invasion of Grenada and the natural, albeit somewhat odd, tendency to rally to the president in the wake of an attack, Reagan’s approval rating actually improved in the fall of 1983 and public support for the mission in Lebanon likewise increased.

The more generally satisfied the public is with a president, the easier it is for him to absorb the damage from failures. In the event of attacks on Americans, a reasonably popular president is going to receive the benefit of the doubt whether he deserves it or not. Unlike Carter, whose reputation was daily taking a beating as the hostage crisis dragged on month after month, Reagan and Obama didn’t have to endure the constant drip-drip of negative coverage that such a prolonged problem brought with it. It also helped that Reagan and Obama could point to successes, whether here or overseas, that gave most of the public confidence that they generally seemed to know what they were doing. In the end, the public perceived these attacks as aberrations because they couldn’t be fitted into a story about general incompetence or failure, and the public was more inclined to hold the attackers responsible.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

"The GOP is now in the position that Carter’s party was in..."

own up to it and you will start to regain some credibility. you can't just go on blaming everyone else for the failures of the Republicans and expect to be taken seriously.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

What Benghazi Tells Us About the GOP Brand

Robert Merry sees brighter prospects for the GOP in the near future than I do. He notes that American presidential elections are “largely referendums” on the party in power, and it’s inevitable that either one will mess up sooner or later, yielding the other its turn.

That much I don’t disagree with, and I concur that “strong presidents can reshape their parties just as their parties can bring down weak presidents.” The problem for the GOP is that strong presidents don’t come along with any regularity, and thanks to the errors of the Bush administration, the next Republican president will have to struggle against his party’s present reputation.

The overall brand of a party, as colored by events as significant as a failed war, modifies how much margin for error a president gets. A party that started a war it couldn’t finish is cut less slack for future mistakes, while the other party may get a pass for blunders that would be fatal to its rival. Consider Carter, Reagan, and now Obama and Benghazi.

....The GOP is now in the position that Carter’s party was in, and in contrast Obama has acquired something like Reagan’s “Teflon” coating—as the Benghazi episode illustrates. Benghazi was a national humiliation, caught the administration in a tangle of its own words, and should have raised serious questions about why we were in Libya in the first place. Americans, including an ambassador, had died, and Obama’s signature foreign-policy intervention was the strategic backdrop. It happened shortly before an election, yet Obama took no damage from it. Instead, Republicans who insisted that this was a great scandal came off looking like unpatriotic kooks to non-Republicans. Why?

It’s a simple matter of trust: the nation now trusts Democrats more than Republicans on foreign policy, and Iraq is largely the reason for that. This gives Obama and his party a margin for error: his Benghazi screw-up is seen as an aberration, much as Reagan’s Lebanon humiliation was. It doesn’t fit the brand’s reputation for leadership, and that reputation is stronger in the public mind than the impression made by an incident even as gruesome as the Beirut barracks attack or the murder of an ambassador.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/mccart...

easy to see why we have Iraq apologists. now if only it would work.....
FoolsForObama

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Only a racist would say that people voted for President Obama because he is black.
You ring the rightwing republican bell everyday.
We listened to President Obama; and voted for him twice. And, we will vote for Hillary the next time.
Really? You honestly think that?

Do you also think the Earth is flat too?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 821,921 - 821,940 of1,033,021
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min Zap Brannigan 96,063
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min wojar 167,445
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,015
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 38 min Silly times 4,025
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 53 min Brian_G 42,951
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 55 min HughBe 65,058
Abby 4-17 3 hr RACE 23
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••