Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#894629 Apr 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that you lying POS. I said the attempt was in the air.
You actually get dumber every day.
....and....and? And what?

Clueless again.

Lapeer, MI

#894631 Apr 28, 2013
For Real wrote:
<quoted text> obama has no control of someone's actions in public places imbecile.
He sure did with ACORN and the Black Panthers, liar.

We're not as naive as you are.

Catch up.

Lapeer, MI

#894632 Apr 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The recession starte 4th quarter of 20078.
Show me the legislation they passed in the first 9 months of 207 that created this recession.
List it or STFU
There was never any requirement that banks had to loan money to those who could not pay it back
4th quarter of 20078?????

I've heard of Liberals revising history but this is the first time I've seen a Progressive Cow revise the future!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#894633 Apr 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Only morons use BING.
It's an inferior product, you're an inferior person.
It all fits.
HAHAHAHAHA
Totally agree
Lincoln

United States

#894636 Apr 28, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Every browser connection or session is an ip connection. If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...
I log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spam the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to their post...running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection...
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection.------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging..
That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...
That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...
Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...
Another Hate America First post.

Why do you hate our country?

Sad

Lapeer, MI

#894637 Apr 28, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Well, the damned link locked after loading, but I have pretty good firewalls, so I did find the gist: "An April 17 explosion in the town of West, which is outside Waco, left a crater more than 90 feet wide and is estimated to have caused more than $100 million in damage. The blast occurred moments after a fire was reported at the West Fertilizer plant.
Twelve of the people killed were first responders who rushed to the nighttime blaze.
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/US-Plant-Exp...
Perry's really relaxed regulations and Grumpy Old Pricks non-funding of regulatory agencies racked up five times the death toll and way more collateral damaged than the kooky Russian immigrants--you'd think Islamic extremists would start studying the Texas protocols...they have?...are doing so now?
Those Liberal cesspools of this country that have the strictest Gun Laws in place also have the highest gun-homicide rates.

Hmmmm....

Those Liberal cesspools of this country that have the most lenient crime laws appeasing blacks and Latinos have the most problems with those pesky social issues of high tax rates, single moms and fatherless kids and crime rates up the kazoo....

Liberals see Life backward, approach it backward and attack it azz-on.

You have no idea of what you are talking about.
Lincoln

United States

#894638 Apr 28, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree
Republican seems frustrated by 47%, the failure in 2012
Always Right

United States

#894639 Apr 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
OBAMA IS A FALSE FLAG EVENT
By Dr. Laurie Roth
April 26, 2013
http://www.newswithviews.com/Roth/laurie374.h...
get over it, he'll be your president for the next 3 and a half years, good luck with impeachment papers.
Lincoln

United States

#894640 Apr 28, 2013
Ollut vähäksi aikaa. Nobama ja Carol näyttävät poissa tai muuttaa.Muutama kusipää republikaanit edelleen lähettämistä chaning IP-osoitteita
Lincoln

United States

#894642 Apr 28, 2013
Always Right wrote:
<quoted text> get over it, he'll be your president for the next 3 and a half years, good luck with impeachment papers.
Hillary Clinton 2017 to 2025

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#894643 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
It is intellectually dishonest and not based on fact to blames one person for the mortgage debacle.
The main stream propagandists and their talking point parrots blamed only Bush counting on their blind followers to lack enough intellect and honesty to question them.

Let's just say they weren't disappointed.

Getting the media on your side is half the battle when it comes to brainwashing the masses.

Lapeer, MI

#894646 Apr 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I would ignore yourUniverse of Stupid but you nitwits keep posting your baloney here.
So then what's the problem with baloney?

The Magic Negro feeds it to you daily and you've never complained yet!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#894648 Apr 28, 2013
CountrySharon
United States
=
MAJOR TROLL

Lapeer, MI

#894653 Apr 28, 2013
The Magic Negro didn't want anyone offending the gentle sensitivities of Muslim Terrorists and their families.

The Boy Messiah is out of control.

Boston bombers’ uncle married daughter of top CIA official: http://tinyurl.com/d9tx26k

Lapeer, MI

#894654 Apr 28, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary Clinton 2017 to 2025
....working as a Russian Operative in Benghazi.

Orlando, FL

#894656 Apr 28, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't the GOP have contol of Congress in all those years you listed? So even if the Democrats opposed that legislation, it would have been a moot point....unless the GOP opposed it too, as they all vote in lock step
so what was your point again, except that the recession started during Bush's watch....Just like the single deadliest attack on U.S. soil happened during Bush's watch.....just like the worst foreign policy fiasco, the Iraq war, was started by Bush/Cheney...
The point is both sides in Congress dropped the ball - the Democrats for putting up the most resistance to more government oversight into F&F and the Republicans who let the opportunity slide by to prevent the crisis with the help of Democrats because of the wording and watering down of the legislation that eventually never led to a Senate vote.

But Bush is the one who tried to warn them.

It's only your side who seems to find it too difficult to exercise their analytical skills to either figure it out or admit it.
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#894658 Apr 28, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree
that Obama was completely unqualified to be President

Orlando, FL

#894659 Apr 28, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
Aunt Bettie Lou, "Find any source - not moveon.org , etc.- where Bush is solely blamed for the housing market crisis." Only Wall Street and Big Mortgage Lenders were blamed more than Bush W.."Sixty-eight percent of Americans — including 49 percent of Republicans — say President George W. Bush is responsible for the state of today’s economy, a new Gallup poll finds.
Indeed, the country is still reeling from Bush’s disastrous economic stewardship. His irresponsible tax cuts and deregulatory policies have contributed significantly to the slow recovery and are partly responsible for the nation’s economic plight." ... "1. Deregulated Wall Street: It was a great time to be a Wall Street executive during the Bush administration. Sweeping financial deregulation helped build the housing bubble and allowed financial institutions to pursue risky trades unchecked. In fact, Bush eliminated the rules that allowed Wall Street to cause the financial crash that plunged the nation into the Great Recession."... "4. Left Homeowners In A Lurch: While Bush was happy to help out the banks in the wake of the housing crisis, he did little to assist struggling homeowners. Hope For Homeowners, Bush’s proposal to assist those struggling with their mortgages, was a colossal failure; in its first six months, it helped just one homeowner renegotiate his mortgage. Many mortgage holders — 15.7 million or, one in three — are still underwater today. "Check this out: http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/06/14/4...
Thinkprogress.org ? Seriously? No different than moveon.org .

But I'll give you a second chance. A credible source was the challenge.
Always Right

El Monte, CA

#894660 Apr 28, 2013
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
<quoted text>Only America haters feel we are not worthy of a human President. The colored belong on the fields and off the streets.
just like you voted for bush jr. Who didn't care to go to war by lying to americans costing thousands of lives and billions of our tax dollars? Obama brought thousands of troops back home but can not withdraw all of them in one day, since he is responsible now in finishing what bush started.
Always Right

El Monte, CA

#894661 Apr 28, 2013
NuculurNutsurpriZed wrote:
<quoted text> that Obama was completely unqualified to be President
just like bush you mean?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 24 min Ralph 98,853
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min hello 49,189
amy 12-20 26 min Ralph 4
At least 3 wounded in South Side shootings 31 min reality is a crutch 1
abby 12-20 32 min Ralph 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 52 min Jacques Ottawa 181,802
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr boundary painter 362
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:28 am PST

Bleacher Report11:28AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
Bleacher Report11:39 AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler