Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#894516 Apr 28, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>From Nutscaks's perspective, Michelle Obama's campaign for home gardens and clean nutritious food suddenly looks like a diversion, a cover story floated to obscure what her husband has actually been doing you idiot.
Nor does it seem coincidental that two of the Obama's biggest supporters, Bill Gates and George Soros, purchased 900,000 and 500,000 shares of Monsanto, respectively.. The point is you nitwit is that we are talking about a sitting president here, a president obama who presented himself, and was believed by many to be, an extraordinary departure from politics as usual.
Waxturd!! ROFLMAO!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#894517 Apr 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
They had far more ammonium nitrate than is allowed by law. DUH
It wasn't in a silo, either, dimwit.
""Texas fertilizer plant: 28 years, no full inspection""
"Before 270 tons of ammonium nitratet exploded at a West, Texas, fertilizer plant last Wednesday, the Department of Homeland Security “did not even know the plant existed,” ranking Republican on the DHS House committee Bernie Thompson said Monday.
According to Reuters, 270 tons of ammonium nitrate is 1,350 times more than what should trigger safety oversight from the DHS.(For comparison, the West fertilizer plant had 135 times more ammonium nitrate on its premises than Timothy McVeigh used when he blew up the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City in 1995.) But the last full safety inspection of West plant was 28 years ago.
Why had regulation on this plant become so lax in the last three decades? MSNBC’s Alex Wagner blamed President George W. Bush on The Last Word Thursday:
“We celebrated the man’s presidency today at the opening of his presidential library,” Wagner said,“but if you look at what happened to OSHA [Occupational Safety and Health Administration], which is the organization which oversees workplace hazards and really has an eye out for the American worker, I believe 86% fewer regulations were issued under Bush. The man he appointed to head OSHA literally fell asleep on the job multiple times…the notion of regulation became a very bad thing under Bush.”
The “bad notion of regulation” was echoed by Texas Governor Rick Perry Monday in Chicago, on a trip meant to lure businesses to the Lone Star state.""
----------
The news reports call it a Fertilizer Plant. Semantics or not, it was the lack of regulations that was the root cause of the explosion.
This is much like your stupidity following the Deepwater Horizon disaster, where you said Obama shouldn't have shut down Gulf drilling because of 'one accident'.
You've amply proven what a nitwit you are when it comes to life saving regulaltions.
We have one here where it is off loaded from ships. The buildings are round, about 150 feet across with a domed roof that is about 50 high in the middle. They are silos. The fertilizer is off loaded by crane then loaded into dump trucks to the silos.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#894518 Apr 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He's the President, you douchebag!! He didn't write any of the jokes.
Even Jay Leno and David Letterman have to cue the audience to laugh at their jokes, dummy.
Your hatred for the man is so obvious. You losers are funny like that. Like to see stiff Mitt at one of these events. The man proved himself to be out of touch with the public.
No he didn't write any of them, he couldn't be that funny on his own.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#894519 Apr 28, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, and the proof is in your post. It was a dhs failure
"270 tons of ammonium nitrate is 1,350 times more than what should trigger safety oversight from the DHS"
The DHS gets it's information from the States. DHS has the staff to inspect every inch of the USA?? You really that stupid??

Remember, you nitwits are all for States rights.

Texas had no idea what they had in West, TX, and never reported the facility to the Feds.

That describes Texas perfectly. They clearly don't like Federal interference, and don't work with the Feds.

Once again, you make stupid, unsupportable arguments.

Looking for a fight, nitwit?? Epic fail!!

Come back when you grow a brain.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#894520 Apr 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy chewing and swallowing Waxturd and then rinsing it down with gallon of Obama snakeoil!! ROFLMAO!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Location hidden

#894521 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
OR the federal inspectors who were suppose to be monitoring.
What a stupid thing to say.

Typical, but stupid.

This is a TEXAS issue only. The only reason for DHS involvement was the amount of ammoniium nitrate in one place that they'd never been informed of, clearly a State requirement.

But the State of Texas allowed a town to be destroyed and 14 people to die because they hate regulations.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894522 Apr 28, 2013
Dave,

I am out of here. I have asked you repeatedly to provide a functional link to the stats you are referencing and repeatedly you have not provided one.

Where's my list?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#894523 Apr 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Fight?? I don't want no stinkin' fight.
For once, I'd like to see you back up some of the truly dumb things you say.
But you never can, never have.
Folks ask you to back up your comments, you can't.
Instead, you make like people are pickin' on poor little Emaan.
So tell us, how would McLame have improved the economy?? Or is that request picking a fight with you, little man??
You don't attain the position of idiot through errors or oversights you moron. Obama was, all along, a stealth operative on behalf of Monsanto, biotech, GMOs, and corporate control of the future of agriculture and deranged democrats.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894524 Apr 28, 2013
PS folks I don't read back posts. I start with the conversation were it is currently at.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#894525 Apr 28, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> We have one here where it is off loaded from ships. The buildings are round, about 150 feet across with a domed roof that is about 50 high in the middle. They are silos. The fertilizer is off loaded by crane then loaded into dump trucks to the silos.
I'm running out of patience with your stupid azz Flacko.

Ammonium Nitrate

Anhydrous Ammonia

Go find the explanation at www.scientificamerican.com

It was a plant and a storage facility that hadn't been inspected for years__you have absolutely nothing like that where you live where government(s) monitor everything.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#894526 Apr 28, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>No he didn't write any of them, he couldn't be that funny on his own.....
He's our President, not a comedian.

But, for the record, most comedians say he has good comic timing.

I find your visceral hatred for the man amusing. You will suffer for almost 4 more years due to your stupid hatred.

----------

"White House Correspondents’ Dinner: Obama Nails It, Again
by Lloyd Grove Apr 28, 2013 12:44 PM EDT
From ribbing CNN for its recent batch of mistakes to his rap riffs, the president got the best lines—as usual—at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner. Lloyd Grove on Washington’s biggest night of the year."

"Then, of course, there’s the command performance by the president of the United States, who, despite being the most powerful human being on the planet, is compelled every year to put on a tuxedo, sit for hours on a dais with people who generally annoy him, and chew his surf and turf live on C-SPAN before getting up and playing the clown.

"As usual, President Obama killed—not with drones, but with jokes. The president’s line of the night:“I know Republicans are still sorting out what happened in 2012, but one thing they all agree on is they need to do a better job reaching out to minorities. And look, call me self-centered, but I can think of one minority they could start with. Hello?”

Obama—whose material was shaped and tweaked, as in past years, by Daily Show comedy writer Kevin Bleyer—also displayed impressive acting chops, while his team brandished high production values, in a video featuring Lincoln director Steven Spielberg, who announced that his next presidential biopic will be titled Obama, also starring Oscar-winner Daniel Day-Lewis. Except that when the video purported to show “Day-Lewis” preparing for the role in front a mirror, repeating familiar catch phrases and checking those outsized ears, it’s actually the real guy. Where does he find the time?"

----------

You lose again, but what's new??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#894527 Apr 28, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Occupy Wall Street Communist until you get rich. Feminist until you get married. Anti-gun until you get robbed, family member killed or mugged by a deranged democrat. Nazi and Police State Fascist until you are accused of a crime. Atheist until the airplane starts falling. That's liberal.
Films are back
from your
colonoscopy and
in the photo
you are smiling

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#894528 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That was dumb
Like you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#894529 Apr 28, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You don't attain the position of idiot through errors or oversights you moron. Obama was, all along, a stealth operative on behalf of Monsanto, biotech, GMOs, and corporate control of the future of agriculture and deranged democrats.
Waxturd!! ROFLMAO!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#894530 Apr 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturd!! ROFLMAO!!
Not only was that a wrong assessment you nutcase... Obama was lying and has been all along. He was, and he still is, Monsanto's man in Washington you idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#894531 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over it. Obama is not your daddy and the is not perfect. Beyond sarcasm he is flop at humor. Timing is everything with a joke.
Waxturd!! ROFLMAO!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#894532 Apr 28, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> We have one here where it is off loaded from ships. The buildings are round, about 150 feet across with a domed roof that is about 50 high in the middle. They are silos. The fertilizer is off loaded by crane then loaded into dump trucks to the silos.
As Realtime pointed out, your stupidity is limitless, like the universe itself!!

You have no idea what you're talking about, yet you babble on nonetheless.

Your state kills people in Coal mines.

Texas kills people in all sorts of ways.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#894533 Apr 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturd!! ROFLMAO!!
Since you're nothing but, and will never be anything but a deranged left brain urban democrat, who cares what you think idiot...

Yep that be Nutcase, it's rare when one can find the complete idiot... with you stupid, we get the entire moron and package...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#894534 Apr 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturd!! ROFLMAO!!
No Surprise is not me you frikkin lowlife moron DemocRAT.

Idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#894535 Apr 28, 2013
NuculurNutsurpriZed wrote:
<quoted text> Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Waxturd!! ROFLMAO!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min TRD 68,882
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min Learn to Read 181,762
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 58 min Boy G 51,249
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 9
The truth regarding Ebola 1 hr c Everett Coop 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 71,006
It's the Gangs and Not the Police as Chicago's ... 3 hr joey 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:47 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:47PM
Cutler's Benching Too Little, Too Late for Bears
NBC Sports 6:32 PM
Week 16 skill-position injury report — Thursday
NBC Sports 7:47 PM
Golden Tate excited for Jimmy Clausen to get another starting opportunity
NBC Sports 3:39 AM
Jimmy Clausen as surprised as anyone he's starting
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?