Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
821,801 - 821,820 of 1,100,432 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#894347 Apr 28, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It would have improved as well or better without Obama.
Prove it or shut up, truck driver.

Had McLame been elected, we'd be in several more wars and in worse shape than Bush left us in.

Why is it you nitwits ask for links from others, yet offer nothing but moronic opinions that you cannot support in any way, shape, or form??
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894348 Apr 28, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
there are four groups of people is why obama won. Most blacks will vote obama because obama is half black and no other reason. The welfare vote because obama and the Democrats is where that welfare check comes from. and that's all they care about. The Muslim vote because obama is a Muslim or at least a Muslim sympathizer. It's a pity when enemies of America want obama in office. The Mexican and Hispanic vote because obama and the Democrats wont do anything to control illegals or the boarder. And even go as far to sue a state that did the right thing about illegals. It's a sad day in American history that obama is reelected.
It was brought to my attention there should be a fifth group, thats the homosexuals
Don't forget the less than bright group of females I stumbled upon who truly believed their tampons would be taken away. But, they may be included in one of the other groups.
These women are like NUK, such deeply ingrained stupidity is difficult to eradicate.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894350 Apr 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said he did not support it. You called it Obama's tax. It is not a federal tax.
Once again it was not me who made that comment.

However, this may be another occasion were Obama made get branded with it just like the Obamaphones.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894351 Apr 28, 2013
Sorry should read "may" get branded

Location hidden

#894354 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
TOS forbids the use of copy right images. The rest of your post after the name calling I did not read
You are such a weasel you attack others for the photo used in their avatar??

You are really a weak player, Weasel boy.

Leosnana kicks your butt, and all you can do is comment on her photo.

You're all 'Big hat, no cattle' version of Waxman's herd of puppets!!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#894355 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Cute, you gave a bad link -"The database is currently unavailable.
Your request was invalid for this Data Access Service. Please attempt other data requests. Thank you for using LABSTAT."
Here is a functioning link
http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000
Note the top chart which shows Civilian labor force participation rate. Anyone can see it is downhill.
Now look at the second table
Work force participation was 65.7 January 2009
Work force participation is 63.3 as of March 2013
You said more people. That means the actual number of people working.

Not a participation rate.

I apologize for my link. I assumed you had enough intelligence to follow the instructions & get those numbers. My mistake.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894356 Apr 28, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot the most import vote to your continued existence as a party: the youth vote. Nobody under forty, unless suffering for extreme idiocy and American Taliban restraints would ever vote the the chinless, gormless, creepiness that is your current crop of Greedy Old Prevaricators. That's better for those of you carol contemporaries, though, you'll mostly all be dead by 2016...smoke 'em if you got 'em...have a nice bourbon and Coke classic...
So you voted for Obama trying to recapture your youth?

The so-called youth vote ends at age 29. After that age people usually develop some common sense.
Shakalaka

Tucker, GA

#894357 Apr 28, 2013
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
The only danger this country has ever been in is the danger from you racist pigs who go around terrorizing innocent people. All the bombs set off, all the high powered assault weapons unleashed on the public, from schools, day care centers, movie theaters, churches and now Marathon are done by people who look like you and not the president. But it's okay. The rest of the world knows you all live in a bubble called delusion. In it, all you see is the bad inside of yourselves deflected onto people of color. How sad you must be. smdh Look how many f*ked up people signed off on this ridiculous thread! That tells us just how many of you sicko's there are in our society. You fools better be GLAD we have a Black President. I shutter to think where we'd be if we'd continued on the White man trail, especially after that dummy George Bush Wack did his damage. Imma pray for every one of you sad sobs.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#894358 Apr 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass Eed still thinks we are losing 750,000 jobs a month with an economy shrinking by over 6%.
"real dumb"
Tell me which if the below statements is not true;
- Fewer American's working today than in 2009
- Fewer American's paying Federal Income Tax
- More American's than ever on food stamps
- Household incomes declining
- GDP growth anemic
- Near a trillion dollars pissed away on president nobama's porkulus program
- National debt growing at highest levels ever
All of the above are true and the result of president nobama's failed policy.
But you and the other unthinking left wing loons will blame it on Bush.
When is president nobama takes responsibility for the lousy economic situation?
Peace
KMA

Gettysburg, PA

#894360 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither have you of me.
I keep telling you that you are confused. You have trouble figuring out who you are posting to. You confuse both posters and the jest of the posts.
Now give me my list!
You jumped into a conversation deny my response to another. Therefore I am addressing the right person.

Where is that list?

Forget it. We both know there is such a list.

Location hidden

#894361 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the less than bright group of females I stumbled upon who truly believed their tampons would be taken away. But, they may be included in one of the other groups.
These women are like NUK, such deeply ingrained stupidity is difficult to eradicate.
Glad to see how deeply I've gotten inside your empty head, weasel boy!!

Funny how you stopped talking about the 109th Congress, after making a complete fool out of yourself!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And no, I won't let you forget your lies without links.

Location hidden

#894362 Apr 28, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, phag. I'm heading out to enjoy my AZ day, so feel free to post how you "ran me off" (and then get rammed in the azz again)....:-)
Funny how you gay Waxman puppets love to talk about ramming others in the azz.

Very telling. When you coming out of the closet, Waxturd??

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#894363 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
TOS forbids the use of copy right images. The rest of your post after the name calling I did not read
Provide a link for that, you Jason/Jay loser, or just STFU

Gettysburg, PA

#894364 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again it was not me who made that comment.
However, this may be another occasion were Obama made get branded with it just like the Obamaphones.
Again, you should quit sticking your nose into my conversation with another poster if you then deny you supported that poster. Grow up.
Shakalaka

Tucker, GA

#894365 Apr 28, 2013
patbmak wrote:
<quoted text>I'm afraid my God has deserted me. I don't need to pray to Him anymore.
You never did you atheist pos!

LOL

Gettysburg, PA

#894366 Apr 28, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It would have improved as well or better without Obama.
I knew that would be the excuse used by you right whiners as soon as Obama won in 2008.

Location hidden

#894367 Apr 28, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot the most import vote to your continued existence as a party: the youth vote. Nobody under forty, unless suffering for extreme idiocy and American Taliban restraints would ever vote the the chinless, gormless, creepiness that is your current crop of Greedy Old Prevaricators. That's better for those of you carol contemporaries, though, you'll mostly all be dead by 2016...smoke 'em if you got 'em...have a nice bourbon and Coke classic...
There ain't a one of these right wing nitwits under the age 60.

America has changed and they haven't, which explains how frightened they are of the future.

They fail to mention that the Repugnants have lost the popular vote in 5 out of the last 6 Presidential elections.

The Repugnants are now a regional (southern) party.

Young white people, women, hispanics, asians, blacks, Catholics, Obama won them all. Rmoney won among grumpy old white men with erectile dysfunction.

They prove their erectile problems with their scummy personal attacks on Lily and yourself.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#894368 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So you voted for Obama trying to recapture your youth?
The so-called youth vote ends at age 29. After that age people usually develop some common sense.
I'm thirty-seven, and I voted for Obama because I've never lost my humanity. Most of my friends and I intend to keep it that way.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894369 Apr 28, 2013
I missed this one
In 2010 Johnson expressed concern at a hearing that the planned military buildup on the island of Guam might cause the island “to tip over and capsize.” The testifying naval officer struggled manfully to reassure Rep. Hank Johnson that the island would survive.
He was dead serious.

Gettysburg, PA

#894370 Apr 28, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave the Facts just don’t support your Stupidity… Labor force at 63.3%, lowest since 1979....90 million Americans out of Labor Force! Dave again Fewer Americans working today than when Obama took Office!!
Consider this.

Would you rather of 50% of $1000 or 45% of $1200.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,375
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 15 min tsheridan 3
Obama's Truth?? 19 min tsheridan 1
Some Christ Universal Temple members oppose Rev... (May '09) 33 min Johnnie Coleman M... 2,865
Lawsuit Running Rampant At Middle School 38 min BOE Watcher 1
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 56 min MPPD OFFCR 1,907
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 59 min Amen 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 177,401
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••