Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
821,781 - 821,800 of 1,079,817 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894296
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

Farmed and Dangerous - CFIA Destroys a Shepherd's Life and Her Rare Sheep

They killed her pregnant ewes to find out if they were healthy.????

Why do they kill first, ask questions later? Why are small farms expected to fork over years of hard labor and valuable animals when large-scale corporate farms get the green light even if caught abusing animals or when their food sickens a lot of people? In fact, they lobby Congress for laws to make sure no one finds out negative practices and to paint animal activists as terrorists...

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/04/farmed-an...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894297
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

11

At Saturday’s White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner, President Obama said,“MSNBC used to work for David Axelrod
Yeah, we all knew this.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894298
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

14

13

13

shinningelectr0n wrote:
Tasteless, heartless, clueless Progressives from CA strike again:
Texas Gov. Perry Demands Apology for Explosion Cartoon: http://tinyurl.com/bwkjus3
They also joke about dead babies in trash dumpsters.
Walking downhill is so much easier than going uphill.
Liberalism is an entire nationwide club of Downhill Walkers.
Well, the damned link locked after loading, but I have pretty good firewalls, so I did find the gist: "An April 17 explosion in the town of West, which is outside Waco, left a crater more than 90 feet wide and is estimated to have caused more than $100 million in damage. The blast occurred moments after a fire was reported at the West Fertilizer plant.

Twelve of the people killed were first responders who rushed to the nighttime blaze.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/US-Plant-Exp...

Perry's really relaxed regulations and Grumpy Old Pricks non-funding of regulatory agencies racked up five times the death toll and way more collateral damaged than the kooky Russian immigrants--you'd think Islamic extremists would start studying the Texas protocols...they have?...are doing so now?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894299
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

12

Patriot wrote:
Farmed and Dangerous - CFIA Destroys a Shepherd's Life and Her Rare Sheep
They killed her pregnant ewes to find out if they were healthy.????
Why do they kill first, ask questions later? Why are small farms expected to fork over years of hard labor and valuable animals when large-scale corporate farms get the green light even if caught abusing animals or when their food sickens a lot of people? In fact, they lobby Congress for laws to make sure no one finds out negative practices and to paint animal activists as terrorists...
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/04/farmed-an...
CFIA? Canadian Food Inspection Agency?

How's that Loosiana sinkhole coming along?

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894300
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You can continue to embarrass yourself with your childish responses or actually use BING and discover that there are fewer people in the work force. Everyone knows this but you.
You have run from the truth way too long and are in a poor position for anyone to take you seriously as a truth police.
http://data.bls.gov/pdq/SurveyOutputServlet

TotalNon Farm:

Jan 2009: 131627 Thousand
March 2013 134,485 thousand.

Again, you are proven to be wrong.

Perhaps you are a "bingdiot".
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894301
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

11

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Well, the damned link locked after loading, but I have pretty good firewalls, so I did find the gist: "An April 17 explosion in the town of West, which is outside Waco, left a crater more than 90 feet wide and is estimated to have caused more than $100 million in damage. The blast occurred moments after a fire was reported at the West Fertilizer plant.
Twelve of the people killed were first responders who rushed to the nighttime blaze.
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/US-Plant-Exp...
Perry's really relaxed regulations and Grumpy Old Pricks non-funding of regulatory agencies racked up five times the death toll and way more collateral damaged than the kooky Russian immigrants--you'd think Islamic extremists would start studying the Texas protocols...they have?...are doing so now?
You need to scan your computer. I opened the link without any difficulty and my firewall did not signal and problems-I use a very popular anti-virus program.

What he was using is tiny url which is very popular on Twitter and other social media. They function without difficulty for thousands of people. However, despite your claim you did open the article.

"I think it's reprehensible for a member of the media to sit in safety and mock such a profound tragedy regardless of any 'point' he is trying to make," Dewhurst said.

Bad taste destroys any point the looney media was attempting to make.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894302
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

13

11

11

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The list I demanded first
You never asked for a list.

You said that the Democrats did all of this after controlling Congress for two years,. I had to remind your uninformed ass that the recession started 4th quarter of 2007.

So what legislation was passed?

It a simple question, why can't you answer it?

Quit dodging & changing the subject & answer it.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894303
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

13

12

12

PTBW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that post is a lie, instead of being a typical drone and ignoring the inconvenient truth for the sake of the leftist agenda.
You can read it for yourself, you right-wing-lyin'-ass email believer: "Fact Check: Email was wrong about recent mass killers being liberals

By Carole Fader Thu, Mar 14, 2013 @ 8:52 pm | updated Thu, Apr 4, 2013 @ 12:01 pm

An email says that recent mass killers were all progressive liberals and most were registered Democrats. Is that true?

The viral email lists the shooters in the killings at Fort Hood, Columbine High School, Virginia Tech, Aurora, Colo. and Newtown, Conn., as being registered Democrats.“Instead of registering and banning firearms,” the email says,”possibly we should register and ban progressive liberal Democrats.”

A look at what’s known about the suspects pretty much debunks this viral email.

The information in the email seems to have originated with Roger Hedgecock, a former mayor of San Diego and now a lobbyist, lecturer and conservative radio talk show host. In his radio broadcast, Hedgecock did not provide any evidence in any of the cases, making assumptions in some and inaccuracies in others.

The email assigns a Democrat tag to Adam Lanza, the Newtown, Conn., shooter, because, it says, Connecticut has almost twice as many registered Democrats as Republicans. That is true (815,713 to 449,648, according to the latest state records) and it is also true that President Barack Obama carried Connecticut in the past two presidential elections.

But to assume that Lanza was a Democrat because of that makes an awfully large reach. Incidentally, as of the last election, there were 5,364 people registered as Republicans in Newtown, and 4,505 registered as Democrats. And Newtown went for Mitt Romney 51.7 percent to 47 percent, according to official election results.

NO PARTY TAGS IN VIRGINIA OR TEXAS

There is no proof of Fort Hood suspect Nidal Hasan’s political affiliation....
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894304
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

12

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
http://data.bls.gov/pdq/SurveyOutputServlet
TotalNon Farm:
Jan 2009: 131627 Thousand
March 2013 134,485 thousand.
Again, you are proven to be wrong.
Perhaps you are a "bingdiot".
Cute, you gave a bad link -"The database is currently unavailable.
Your request was invalid for this Data Access Service. Please attempt other data requests. Thank you for using LABSTAT."

Here is a functioning link

http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

Note the top chart which shows Civilian labor force participation rate. Anyone can see it is downhill.

Now look at the second table

Work force participation was 65.7 January 2009
Work force participation is 63.3 as of March 2013
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894305
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

11

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You never asked for a list.
You said that the Democrats did all of this after controlling Congress for two years,. I had to remind your uninformed ass that the recession started 4th quarter of 2007.
So what legislation was passed?
It a simple question, why can't you answer it?
Quit dodging & changing the subject & answer it.
Neither have you of me.
I keep telling you that you are confused. You have trouble figuring out who you are posting to. You confuse both posters and the jest of the posts.

Now give me my list!
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894306
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

11

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. More people are woking than when Obama took office.
I never said it was utopia, I said it was better.
RealDave the Facts just don’t support your Stupidity… Labor force at 63.3%, lowest since 1979....90 million Americans out of Labor Force! Dave again Fewer Americans working today than when Obama took Office!!
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894307
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

13

13

12

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You can read it for yourself, you right-wing-lyin'-ass email believer: "Fact Check: Email was wrong about recent mass killers being liberals
By Carole Fader Thu, Mar 14, 2013 @ 8:52 pm | updated Thu, Apr 4, 2013 @ 12:01 pm
An email says that recent mass killers were all progressive liberals and most were registered Democrats. Is that true?
The viral email lists the shooters in the killings at Fort Hood, Columbine High School, Virginia Tech, Aurora, Colo. and Newtown, Conn., as being registered Democrats.“Instead of registering and banning firearms,” the email says,”possibly we should register and ban progressive liberal Democrats.”
A look at what’s known about the suspects pretty much debunks this viral email.
The information in the email seems to have originated with Roger Hedgecock, a former mayor of San Diego and now a lobbyist, lecturer and conservative radio talk show host. In his radio broadcast, Hedgecock did not provide any evidence in any of the cases, making assumptions in some and inaccuracies in others.
The email assigns a Democrat tag to Adam Lanza, the Newtown, Conn., shooter, because, it says, Connecticut has almost twice as many registered Democrats as Republicans. That is true (815,713 to 449,648, according to the latest state records) and it is also true that President Barack Obama carried Connecticut in the past two presidential elections.
But to assume that Lanza was a Democrat because of that makes an awfully large reach. Incidentally, as of the last election, there were 5,364 people registered as Republicans in Newtown, and 4,505 registered as Democrats. And Newtown went for Mitt Romney 51.7 percent to 47 percent, according to official election results.
NO PARTY TAGS IN VIRGINIA OR TEXAS
There is no proof of Fort Hood suspect Nidal Hasan’s political affiliation....
Who is that tranny in your avitar ?
dem

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894308
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Who is that tranny in your avitar ?
where ya been, hillbilly?
diving for clams?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894309
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

10

9

9

moshx,
"RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> The federal government does not pay for abortions. It is illegal.

are you honestly that stupid. " Obamacare does not 'pay for abortions'. However, Romneycare does in Massachusetts where one of Romney's Bain Capital's companies, SteriCycle made huge profits off abortions--Check this out: http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/07/r...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894310
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You can read it for yourself, you right-wing-lyin'-ass email believer: "Fact Check: Email was wrong about recent mass killers being liberals
By Carole Fader Thu, Mar 14, 2013 @ 8:52 pm | updated Thu, Apr 4, 2013 @ 12:01 pm
An email says that recent mass killers were all progressive liberals and most were registered Democrats. Is that true?
The viral email lists the shooters in the killings at Fort Hood, Columbine High School, Virginia Tech, Aurora, Colo. and Newtown, Conn., as being registered Democrats.“Instead of registering and banning firearms,” the email says,”possibly we should register and ban progressive liberal Democrats.”
A look at what’s known about the suspects pretty much debunks this viral email.
The information in the email seems to have originated with Roger Hedgecock, a former mayor of San Diego and now a lobbyist, lecturer and conservative radio talk show host. In his radio broadcast, Hedgecock did not provide any evidence in any of the cases, making assumptions in some and inaccuracies in others.
The email assigns a Democrat tag to Adam Lanza, the Newtown, Conn., shooter, because, it says, Connecticut has almost twice as many registered Democrats as Republicans. That is true (815,713 to 449,648, according to the latest state records) and it is also true that President Barack Obama carried Connecticut in the past two presidential elections.
But to assume that Lanza was a Democrat because of that makes an awfully large reach. Incidentally, as of the last election, there were 5,364 people registered as Republicans in Newtown, and 4,505 registered as Democrats. And Newtown went for Mitt Romney 51.7 percent to 47 percent, according to official election results.
NO PARTY TAGS IN VIRGINIA OR TEXAS
There is no proof of Fort Hood suspect Nidal Hasan’s political affiliation....
No link. Failure to provide concrete evidence just assumptions.
dem

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894311
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

well well well...
kinda quiet.
the tea bag terrorists are probably at church praying for obamas death, like good christians.
dem

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894312
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

im just waiting for the clouds to clear up here. so if any of you fkn imbeciles need some healing, step up quickly. insert a homoerotic fenny joke there.
dem

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894313
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

anybody been watching nate silvers rundown of the congressional elections in 2014?
not looking good for the lunatic right. so i guess that includes every one of you idiots here.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894314
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes in this series of exchanges, the Obama voter thinks
1) that calling someone liar is intellectually equivalent of actually putting up a defense or supported viewpoint
2) the Obama voter has no clue about current events and fails to understand the position of his own idol-Obama
3)the Obama voter is frequently confused about what is the topic
4)the Obama voter displayed an EQ of a six year old
EQ?

though i realize that this may be redundant; you might want to try making that 'point' again.
dem

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894315
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

get on those 'judge itz, you fkn imbecile old man.

LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

85 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Frank 174,612
ABU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESSI... 18 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 min RACE 97,529
ABSU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESS... 20 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
AAUA PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESS... 27 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min Mothra 45,790
UNIPORT PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 S... 33 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Amy 7-24 35 min Toj 23
Abby 7-24 12 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••