Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,087)

Showing posts 821,721 - 821,740 of1,032,813
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin The Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text> first of all carol, you supported a lying sack of shit from bush's part, saddam had "NOTHING" to do with 911, it was a lie created by bush to fool stupid people like you and support him to go to an unesessary war, thanks carol for helping bush convince americans what a failure and a liar he was.
"...with nothing on the table to debate with, except for name calling..."???

Yeah, right, hypocritical lizard lips.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

THESE POLITICIANS AND THEIR UGLY WIFE WHY IS MOOCHELLE not in CHIAGO COMFORTING THE FAMILY OF THE BOY KILLED IN THEIR NEIGHBORHOOD,O I FORGOT ITS THE MONTH FOR BLOOD SO THE JACKALS ARE ALL OUT nasty and tasteless obamas, photo ops all smiles REALLY nothing but smiles why would you want these people around your bed taking photos nasty nasty just to look at
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Obama administration doing everything they can to walk back the Syrian red line talk. As more and more evidence turning up the Obama administration is doing everything it can to find some way around the 'red line' threat to Syria!!! What a pansy we have for a president!!!
What would you recommend ambassador Flacko?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Scrubs Story Implicating Saudi Man In Terrorist Activity (ala Glenn Beck)

What can explain this odd self-censorship by two separate, unaffiliated web sites? The articles simply vanished with no comment or correction. Was there a discovery that they were so far off base that they put the publishers in jeopardy of being sued for libel? If so, simply removing them would not be an effective defense without an apology for any harm done. It would more likely serve to prove that they had an awareness of the potential for harm and sought to cover up their actions.

Another theory might be that Fox and Townhall are actually covert liberal agents who are in cahoots with Obama and the jihad movement and decided it would be better if they didn’t publicize these allegations. Plus they could sabotage Beck’s effort to reveal these harrowing truths and crush his credibility (if there were any left for crushing).

Alright, I know I shouldn’t be giving Beck any help in concocting his paranoid delusions. First of all, he’s better at it than I am. And secondly, it’s like giving a drug addict a fix. But what else might explain the behavior of Fox News, who ordinarily would leap at the opportunity to implicate Obama in some nefarious intrigue?

These missing articles create a mystery all their own, and it’s one that will likely never be solved because Fox is not forthcoming on matters related to their pseudo-journalistic endeavors. They rarely acknowledge errors in the best of circumstances, so we ought not to expect them to do so after having secretly excised a piece of dubious reporting. For all we are likely to ever know, these articles were just sucked into the black hole of Fox’s nightmare factory

http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...

[Note: Both pages remain in Google's cache and can be accessed here: Fox News cache --- Townhall cache]

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Glenn Beck’s “Most Important Story In History” Just Another Epic Dud

http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

KEENEN IVORY WAYANS knows WHATS HOT it might be tanned but it ain't BURNT lololol swirling lolololol he must be saying once you go WHITE you stay allday allnight light bright moochelle pretty ha lololol
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Boston Terror Narrative Starts Falling Apart
Chechen Brothers Did NOT Rob 7-11

We have no idea whether or not the Chechen brothers Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev were the Boston terrorists.

But several parts of the official narrative are already falling apart.

Initially, the claim that they robbed a 7-11 is totally false. USA Today reported on April 19th:

There was a 7-Eleven robbery in Cambridge last night, but it had nothing to do with the Boston Marathon bombing suspects.

Margaret Chabris, the director of corporate communication at 7- Eleven, says the surveillance video of the crime was not taken at a 7-Eleven and that the suspect that did rob the 7-Eleven does not look like Tamerlan or Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

“The suspect in the photos for that particular 7-Eleven robbery looks nothing like the suspects,” Chabris says.“The police or someone made a mistake. Someone was confused.”

At an earlier press conference morning, when [State Police Superintendent Timothy Alban] described the manhunt and standoff that resulted in the death of an MIT police officer, he also said that the two brothers robbed a 7-Eleven.

Moreover, the FBI initially denied ever having spoken with either of the brothers. But CBS news notes:

The FBI admitted Friday they interviewed the now-deceased Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev two years ago and failed to find any incriminating information about him.

Other oddities include the following:

According to the head cross country coach at the University of Mobile – a marathon runner who has run in numerous big races - bomb-sniffing dogs and a bomb squad inspected the runners … and authorities repeatedly announced over the loudspeaker that they were conducting drills. This occurred at the start of the Boston marathon. He believes that authorities must have had credible evidence of a bomb threat
Neoconservatives provided substantial support to terrorists in Chechnya
Chechens have previously been framed (by the Russians) for terrorist acts which they probably didn’t commit
Again, they might be guilty. But as Glenn Greenwald notes:

The overarching principle here should be that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is entitled to a presumption of innocence until he is actually proven guilty. As so many cases have proven – from accused (but exonerated) anthrax attacker Stephen Hatfill to accused (but exonerated) Atlanta Olympic bomber Richard Jewell to dozens if not hundreds of Guantanamo detainees accused of being the “worst of the worst” but who were guilty of nothing – people who appear to be guilty based on government accusations and trials-by-media are often completely innocent. Media-presented evidence is no substitute for due process and an adversarial trial.
NJ raider 1

Belleville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
the dumbas** FROM nj! WANTS TO BLAME BUSH FOR CRIMES COMMITTED IN THE BLACK COMMUNITYthis dunce wants to blame republicans and not the CRIMINAL in and FROM the BLACK COMMUNITY that does more damage to the Black community than any racists white man look at the BLACK ON BLACK crime,so if you BLAME the WHITEman what ARE YOU DOING TO UNDO WHAT THE WHITEman has done VOTE DEMOCRAT what does chuck shumer do for blacks in NYC when obama is gone you will go back to being militant hahahahlololol NDAA2012 thanks barack wait till BOSTON COMES TO YOUR HOOD the lock down will look a lot different hahahahahlolololololo I CANT WAIT lolololhahahahah
I don't know where you're from, & truthfully I don't care. I'll tell you something about me tho, dumass! I'm from the streets. Been playing the game since I was 12yrs old. I changed myself. It's not my job to change everyone else, but I'm also not the 1 pointing fingers & talking dumshit about something you evidently know nothing about. What are you doing to change things? Nothing, but flapping your lips to the tube of saying nothing that takes cognitive thought. If every man manned up like me, the change would happen naturally like evolution. What sense does it make to blame someone that's only been in office for a little over 4yrs, for an inequality that's been going on since the birth of this country/cooperation America? Had Obama went in office with a black agenda, it would've done nothing but, divided this country more than him bring the token black man. Shinning example of the heights black folks can reach through hard work. You keep riding Bush's nuts. The evidence is in on him. He can easily be judged a failure, without doubt!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What would you recommend ambassador Flacko?
What I would do is not important. What President Obama does he. He got up there on TV and puffed out his chest and said 'If Syria uses chemical weapons against the rebels my administration will consider that crossing a red line!' Now he is trying to walk that back. What an empty suit for a president we have.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The mere fact that you think Saddam was a "harmless POS" pretty much says it all.
He ran like a coward Carol, his retarded sons ran, the Baath Party folded with some running to Syria (there is your Iraq-Syria connection).

Saddam had nothing beyond a well paid entourage of azz kissers some of whom were screwing over the fool because was a dummy__like you.

Paper tiger Carol.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals just don't like making anyone mad.
It's why too many parents and students walk all over teachers and administrators in the public schools.
It's also why terrorists become more emboldened.
It's probably not politically correct to grow a spine.
I agree being a Liberal is Spineless it’s the party that follows ‘The Path of Least Resistance, never ever having to say No’
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know where you're from, & truthfully I don't care. I'll tell you something about me tho, dumass! I'm from the streets. Been playing the game since I was 12yrs old. I changed myself. It's not my job to change everyone else, but I'm also not the 1 pointing fingers & talking dumshit about something you evidently know nothing about. What are you doing to change things? Nothing, but flapping your lips to the tube of saying nothing that takes cognitive thought. If every man manned up like me, the change would happen naturally like evolution. What sense does it make to blame someone that's only been in office for a little over 4yrs, for an inequality that's been going on since the birth of this country/cooperation America? Had Obama went in office with a black agenda, it would've done nothing but, divided this country more than him bring the token black man. Shinning example of the heights black folks can reach through hard work. You keep riding Bush's nuts. The evidence is in on him. He can easily be judged a failure, without doubt!
lololhahahaha BLACK on BLACK DEMOCRATs lololol CRIME THIS GUY SO MAD because he is wasting his breath defending odumbles the TOKEN failure as clinton said the WAITER lolol THEIR HERO lolololhahahahaha STOP CRIME IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY GET RID OF DEMOCRATS KKK TERRORISTS TERRORIZING GOOD BLACK PEOPLE TO VOTE DEMOCRAT
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> What I would do is not important. What President Obama does he. He got up there on TV and puffed out his chest and said 'If Syria uses chemical weapons against the rebels my administration will consider that crossing a red line!' Now he is trying to walk that back. What an empty suit for a president we have.
You don't think things through before you start runnin your mouth do ya pal.

Would you like to see the US invade Syria?

Check here__for yes

Check here__for no

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! There's a huge difference between providing financial and logistical aid and the presence of individuals like Lafayette, Kosciusko and Pulaski to train our troops and sending in our armed forces invade a country. The French fleet did blockade the English at Yorktown but they never sent in ground troops in large numbers.
You're an idiot!
Your feet must get sore from backpeddling.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know where you're from, & truthfully I don't care. I'll tell you something about me tho, dumass! I'm from the streets. Been playing the game since I was 12yrs old. I changed myself. It's not my job to change everyone else, but I'm also not the 1 pointing fingers & talking dumshit about something you evidently know nothing about. What are you doing to change things? Nothing, but flapping your lips to the tube of saying nothing that takes cognitive thought. If every man manned up like me, the change would happen naturally like evolution. What sense does it make to blame someone that's only been in office for a little over 4yrs, for an inequality that's been going on since the birth of this country/cooperation America? Had Obama went in office with a black agenda, it would've done nothing but, divided this country more than him bring the token black man. Shinning example of the heights black folks can reach through hard work. You keep riding Bush's nuts. The evidence is in on him. He can easily be judged a failure, without doubt!
HOW HARD DO YOU NEED TO WORK FOR A OBAMA PHONE lololololhahahahahaah dis goi is so funny steam coming out his ears, I BEEn HOMELESS SINCE I WAS 12yrs old lolololhahah so what you were in the streets from 12 ys that just means you had no upbringing or guidance sounds like a broken home WELL AT LEAST YOU ARE TRYING TO BETTER YOURSELF SINCE YOU REP JERSEY HELP THE PEOPLE IN CAMDEN TILL OBAMA CAN GET THERE O I FORGOT THOSE PEOPLE ARE NOT FROM HIS AMERICA

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin The Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text> i don't have a dog, but thanks for your concern.
Then who's pee was it?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
NBC: Boston Bombing Suspect Says Brothers Weren't In Touch With Overseas Terrorist Groups
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/22/bost...
not according to the right wing blogs. they've worked up a whole mythology that only an idiot would buy into.
idiots?(like i even need to ask....)
So whatever the lying, duplicitous, undercover, sleeping cell Muslim Fanatic tells us now must be the truth, right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA.....

You jerks are so gullible you are dangerous. Please stop voting. Just stay at home and swallow the Magic Negro's BS and be happy but please don't vote.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

A former Republican candidate for Mississippi’s House of Representatives named J. Everett Dutschke expressed disbelief and dismay Tuesday shortly after a man he was accused of framing for mailing letters that tested positive for the poison ricin to President Barack Obama and other officials was released from jail. Dutschke has not been charged in the ricin case and has denied any involvement.

The FBI originally focused on Paul Kevin Curtis, a Mississippi Elvis impersonator, due to his initials and similar language to his many online writings that appeared in the poisoned letters. Curtis was released from jail on bond Tuesday and his attorneys have a joint press conference with federal officials scheduled for 5 p.m. Central time.

On Monday, Curtis’ lawyer, Christi McCoy, said she believed Dutschke could have been responsible for mailing the letters noting he had argued with Curtis over email.

Dutschke denied any involvement in the ricin case in an interview with a local newspaper, though he admitted he spoke with FBI agents on Thursday and allowed them to search his home. TPM spoke with Dutschke Tuesday shortly after the news of Curtis’ release.

“I’m alive,” Dutschke said when asked how he was.

Dutschke expressed disbelief when told of Curtis’ release.

“What did you just say?” he asked.

We repeated that Curtis had been released.

“You’re kidding me,” said Dutschke.“For what?”

We told him we were unsure and asked whether he knew if officials were still investigating him in the case.

“I really can’t answer that question at this exact second,” he said.

Dutschke then said he had to go. Subsequent attempts to speak with him were unsuccessful. Less than an hour later FBI agents arrived at Dutschke’s house and he told local reporters on the scene they were there to question him.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/04/so...
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

FAST AND FAKE OBAMA WAS TOLD BY RUSSIAN INTEL THEY HAD A PROBLEM DID HOLDER AND HIS JUSTICE DEPARTMENT HANDEL BUSINESS NO NO NO they alloweded the BOSTON ATTACKS TO HAPPEN, so all the obama hero worshipers obamas justice department GOT PEOPLE IN BOSTON KILLED thats what happened man

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I always knew you were a Glenn Beck follower.
An uneducated ignorant uninformed racist fool following another uneducated ignorant uninformed racist fool.
If Glen Beck is an uneducated ignorant uninformed racist fool and is worth millions and is very successful then what happened to you, dirtbag?

Call Glen. He might be able to help an uneducated ignorant uninformed racist fool like you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 821,721 - 821,740 of1,032,813
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

93 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min HughBe 65,007
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Rogue Scholar 05 167,429
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min edogxxx 96,036
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min ritedownthemiddle 42,946
Abby 4-17 15 min Sublime1 22
Amy 4-17 18 min Kuuipo 16
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 35 min boundary painter 4,024
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE