Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lincoln

United States

#894107 Apr 27, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Highly likely. They both are pretty nutty. One neighbor just said he's glad Dutschke as been caught and out of the neigborhood, he was charged with molesting a 7 yr old girl
Pleasant weather at the moment with rain next week.

Republicans seem divided, confused and self centered.
Drinking tea party Kool aide seems working
American Lady

Danville, KY

#894108 Apr 27, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
Women: You can't get pregnant
from anal sex.
Doctor: Where do you think
Republicans come from.?
u sound like one of those who had an 'anal' birth ...
or possibly "turkey baster'...

UNNATURAL as all hades :)
TSM

El Paso, TX

#894109 Apr 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar. The buck stops at Bush. He was President.
Prove what you said about Obama promoting similar loans, liar!!
Nuculur …What’s the Definition of Liberal Insanity:“Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
The Obama administration is engaged in a broad push to make more home loans available to people with weaker credit, an effort that officials say will help power the economic recovery but that skeptics say could open the door to the risky lending that caused the housing crash in the first place!!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#894110 Apr 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Rage??
I put idiots like you in your place and you call it rage??
I call it taking out the trash.
I don't suffer you fools gladly. I destroy you.
Nuculur a simple question for a simple Mind….How do liberals brain cells die? This might be too complex for you to figure out so I’m going to help with the Answer…LONELY!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#894112 Apr 27, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur …What’s the Definition of Liberal Insanity:“Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
The Obama administration is engaged in a broad push to make more home loans available to people with weaker credit, an effort that officials say will help power the economic recovery but that skeptics say could open the door to the risky lending that caused the housing crash in the first place!!
The clown obama is nonchalant about budgets and the nation's recent credit downgrades because obama grew up with parents and liberals who were and have always been bad credit risks.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#894115 Apr 27, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
"Business in Texas is booming.", said Teapublican Governor Rick Perry . http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l165/magblo...
OT I read your profile and checked out your friends restaurant. Here's one of my all time favorites www.nicolapizza.com perhaps you've been there.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#894117 Apr 27, 2013
Exclusive: FBI Informant Claims Taliban Members Are Living In America

“I am an informant and all I can tell you is that Talibans are walking freely right here in the soil of America right now, right now.”

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/04/25/exclusiv...
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#894118 Apr 27, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load
lily boca mistakenly drops some into her vodka
TSM

El Paso, TX

#894119 Apr 27, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The clown obama is nonchalant about budgets and the nation's recent credit downgrades because obama grew up with parents and liberals who were and have always been bad credit risks.
Asking a Liberal to get out of the Wagon and help Pull that’s a Task!!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#894120 Apr 27, 2013
Does anyone know what happen to Obama’s Budget?
Waxman

United States

#894121 Apr 27, 2013
Every browser connection or session is an ip connection. If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...

I log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spam the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to their post...running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection...

Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...

It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...

You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#894122 Apr 27, 2013
Realtime wrote, "OT I read your profile and checked out your friends restaurant. Here's one of my all time favorites www.nicolapizza.com perhaps you've been there. " Thanks! I'm assuming that you mean Popparoni's in Dover? I'll check out Nicola's pizza in Rehobeth this summer --sounds like a great place.:-D If you're ever in Fort Lauderdale, check out Fishtales Bar & Restaurant (owned by my friend Cathy Vasallo)or Grannies (another good friend Jane from Maine tends bar there) Hope to see ya' for a few brews , and some bashing of Tea Party Dumb'o-cans.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#894123 Apr 27, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Location hidden, eh..nutsack? We can easily tell where your head is buried you idiot...
Say's the mope from Madeira Beach FL who got busted for not knowing where his favorite bar was? LMAO

Madeira has a nice ring to it eh? Portuguese right?

Lying fk__you make Carol appear honest.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#894124 Apr 27, 2013
Fox Accuses Obama Of Creating Dependency With Bush-Era Program

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/04/26/fox-a...

Bush again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#894126 Apr 27, 2013
Bill O’Reilly Announces A Jihad Against People Who Don’t Hate Muslims Enough

http://www.newshounds.us/bill_o_reilly_announ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#894127 Apr 27, 2013
Barney Frank Doesn't Care What Al-Qaeda Thinks Of His Marriage

“I wonder how the right wing in America feels about being aligned with al-Qaeda.”

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/barne...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
just a thought

Coffeyville, KS

#894128 Apr 27, 2013
TSM, laughter on "budget" must still be continuing, laughter to hard to discuss issue.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#894129 Apr 27, 2013
The Five Best Profiles From The InfoWars Dating Group

“Have you found your special freedom lover?” A dating site specifically for fans of conspiracy theorist and media personality Alex Jones.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/the-f...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#894130 Apr 27, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Asking a Liberal to get out of the Wagon and help Pull that’s a Task!!
That's because you right whiners keep pulling us downhill.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#894131 Apr 27, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
Lets look at some of the disasters of the nobama presidency;
- The Benghazi debacle
- Record number of American's on food stamps
- Fewer American's paying Federal Income tax
- Spiraling national debt
- Anemic GDP growth
- nobamakare
- Household incomes declining
- Fast and Furious
"nutsucker" no one had to make a fool of you, you nwere born a fool.
Peace
KMA
More on Food stamps, fewer paying Fed Income Tax, Spiraling debt, anemic growth, declining incomes are all the direct result of the Bush recession.

Its not like Obama walked into the office with a balanced budget like some other recent President and left with the worst recession in 80 years, a near financial meltdown a housing collapse, two quagmire wars & doubling the debt.

GFY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 23 min Mister Tonka 98,196
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 37 min NevadaBob 1,918
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Blwlgo 4,016
Abby 9-13-14 2 hr cheluzal 19
Ask Amy 9-13-14 2 hr cheluzal 15
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 49,788
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,464
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 177,956
Amy 9-15 7 hr liner 10
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search