Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#894285 Apr 28, 2013
it sure is easy to see who voted for Bush.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894286 Apr 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would Obama care, these are State & Local taxes, dummy.
Yes, that is the question everyone is asking.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/...

You really need to learn how to use BING prior to posting.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#894287 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is always a great improvement when fewer people are working than when a POTUS came into office and the one factor that keeps the Stock market propped up is printing of money that is causing us all to pay outrageous prices at the pump and store. If this is your idea of Utopia please keep it away from the rest of us.
Liar. More people are woking than when Obama took office.

I never said it was utopia, I said it was better.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#894288 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that is the question everyone is asking.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/...
You really need to learn how to use BING prior to posting.
Evidently, Bing made you stupider.

The internet sales tax is for State & Local sales tax.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894289 Apr 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
it sure is easy to see who voted for Bush.
Yes in this series of exchanges, the Obama voter thinks
1) that calling someone liar is intellectually equivalent of actually putting up a defense or supported viewpoint
2) the Obama voter has no clue about current events and fails to understand the position of his own idol-Obama
3)the Obama voter is frequently confused about what is the topic
4)the Obama voter displayed an EQ of a six year old

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894290 Apr 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. More people are woking than when Obama took office.
I never said it was utopia, I said it was better.
You can continue to embarrass yourself with your childish responses or actually use BING and discover that there are fewer people in the work force. Everyone knows this but you.

You have run from the truth way too long and are in a poor position for anyone to take you seriously as a truth police.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#894291 Apr 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
And so one of the things that I'm going to talk about a little bit today is how to create a sustained commitment by the private sector that will have a powerful impact. First of all, we want to make sure that we help work to expand capital available to buyers, and as I mentioned, overcome the barriers that I've delineated, as well as provide the education component. In other words, this is not just a federal responsibility.
That's why I've challenged the industry leaders all across the country to get after it for this goal, to stay focused, to make sure that we achieve a more secure America, by achieving the goal of 5.5 million new minority home owners. I call it America's home ownership challenge.
And let me talk about some of the progress which we have made to date, as an example for others to follow. First of all, government sponsored corporations that help create our mortgage system -- I introduced two of the leaders here today -- they call those people Fannie May and Freddie Mac, as well as the federal home loan banks, will increase their commitment to minority markets by more than $440 billion.(Applause.) I want to thank Leland and Franklin for that commitment. It's a commitment that conforms to their charters, as well, and also conforms to their hearts.
This means they will purchase more loans made by banks after Americans, Hispanics and other minorities, which will encourage homeownership. Freddie Mac will launch 25 initiatives to eliminate homeownership barriers. Under one of these, consumers with poor credit will be able to get a mortgage with an interest rate that automatically goes down after a period of consistent payments.
http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/ne...
Thus the George W Bush inspired housing bubble of 2003-2007. And then the sht hit the fan!

But wait there's more__many of the financial institutions that quickly went sideways were not victims of home loans but of a stock market in free fall.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#894292 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Perpetually confused too I see.
Where is that list?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894293 Apr 28, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Let me see if I understand this correctly: a leftist phag waits till people log off to go enjoy the beautiful spring day (having actual lives), and then said phag nances around his virtual garden crowing how he "got peole to leave". A fellow fudgepacker then enters stage left, and pounds away at his buddies round brown until there's nothing left but a sweaty pile of leftist goop.
Wow nutculur, you've really set the bar high. I might just have to go back to bed for another rund of zzzzzzs to top that "victory"...
See what I think about %99.9 of my life? No wonder I spend my life on this shythole.
Hi Nuk, back to brag about how you can bore people and drive them away with your overwhelming idiocy and immaturity.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894294 Apr 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently, Bing made you stupider.
The internet sales tax is for State & Local sales tax.
Wow, I gave you a link showing Obama supports Internet Tax and you can't figure out how to click on it and then want to claim someone else is stupid? This isn't working for you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894295 Apr 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is that list?
The list I demanded first

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#894296 Apr 28, 2013
Farmed and Dangerous - CFIA Destroys a Shepherd's Life and Her Rare Sheep

They killed her pregnant ewes to find out if they were healthy.????

Why do they kill first, ask questions later? Why are small farms expected to fork over years of hard labor and valuable animals when large-scale corporate farms get the green light even if caught abusing animals or when their food sickens a lot of people? In fact, they lobby Congress for laws to make sure no one finds out negative practices and to paint animal activists as terrorists...

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/04/farmed-an...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894297 Apr 28, 2013
At Saturday’s White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner, President Obama said,“MSNBC used to work for David Axelrod
Yeah, we all knew this.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#894298 Apr 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
Tasteless, heartless, clueless Progressives from CA strike again:
Texas Gov. Perry Demands Apology for Explosion Cartoon: http://tinyurl.com/bwkjus3
They also joke about dead babies in trash dumpsters.
Walking downhill is so much easier than going uphill.
Liberalism is an entire nationwide club of Downhill Walkers.
Well, the damned link locked after loading, but I have pretty good firewalls, so I did find the gist: "An April 17 explosion in the town of West, which is outside Waco, left a crater more than 90 feet wide and is estimated to have caused more than $100 million in damage. The blast occurred moments after a fire was reported at the West Fertilizer plant.

Twelve of the people killed were first responders who rushed to the nighttime blaze.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/US-Plant-Exp...

Perry's really relaxed regulations and Grumpy Old Pricks non-funding of regulatory agencies racked up five times the death toll and way more collateral damaged than the kooky Russian immigrants--you'd think Islamic extremists would start studying the Texas protocols...they have?...are doing so now?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#894299 Apr 28, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Farmed and Dangerous - CFIA Destroys a Shepherd's Life and Her Rare Sheep
They killed her pregnant ewes to find out if they were healthy.????
Why do they kill first, ask questions later? Why are small farms expected to fork over years of hard labor and valuable animals when large-scale corporate farms get the green light even if caught abusing animals or when their food sickens a lot of people? In fact, they lobby Congress for laws to make sure no one finds out negative practices and to paint animal activists as terrorists...
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/04/farmed-an...
CFIA? Canadian Food Inspection Agency?

How's that Loosiana sinkhole coming along?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#894300 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You can continue to embarrass yourself with your childish responses or actually use BING and discover that there are fewer people in the work force. Everyone knows this but you.
You have run from the truth way too long and are in a poor position for anyone to take you seriously as a truth police.
http://data.bls.gov/pdq/SurveyOutputServlet

TotalNon Farm:

Jan 2009: 131627 Thousand
March 2013 134,485 thousand.

Again, you are proven to be wrong.

Perhaps you are a "bingdiot".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894301 Apr 28, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Well, the damned link locked after loading, but I have pretty good firewalls, so I did find the gist: "An April 17 explosion in the town of West, which is outside Waco, left a crater more than 90 feet wide and is estimated to have caused more than $100 million in damage. The blast occurred moments after a fire was reported at the West Fertilizer plant.
Twelve of the people killed were first responders who rushed to the nighttime blaze.
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/US-Plant-Exp...
Perry's really relaxed regulations and Grumpy Old Pricks non-funding of regulatory agencies racked up five times the death toll and way more collateral damaged than the kooky Russian immigrants--you'd think Islamic extremists would start studying the Texas protocols...they have?...are doing so now?
You need to scan your computer. I opened the link without any difficulty and my firewall did not signal and problems-I use a very popular anti-virus program.

What he was using is tiny url which is very popular on Twitter and other social media. They function without difficulty for thousands of people. However, despite your claim you did open the article.

"I think it's reprehensible for a member of the media to sit in safety and mock such a profound tragedy regardless of any 'point' he is trying to make," Dewhurst said.

Bad taste destroys any point the looney media was attempting to make.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#894302 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The list I demanded first
You never asked for a list.

You said that the Democrats did all of this after controlling Congress for two years,. I had to remind your uninformed ass that the recession started 4th quarter of 2007.

So what legislation was passed?

It a simple question, why can't you answer it?

Quit dodging & changing the subject & answer it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#894303 Apr 28, 2013
PTBW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that post is a lie, instead of being a typical drone and ignoring the inconvenient truth for the sake of the leftist agenda.
You can read it for yourself, you right-wing-lyin'-ass email believer: "Fact Check: Email was wrong about recent mass killers being liberals

By Carole Fader Thu, Mar 14, 2013 @ 8:52 pm | updated Thu, Apr 4, 2013 @ 12:01 pm

An email says that recent mass killers were all progressive liberals and most were registered Democrats. Is that true?

The viral email lists the shooters in the killings at Fort Hood, Columbine High School, Virginia Tech, Aurora, Colo. and Newtown, Conn., as being registered Democrats.“Instead of registering and banning firearms,” the email says,”possibly we should register and ban progressive liberal Democrats.”

A look at what’s known about the suspects pretty much debunks this viral email.

The information in the email seems to have originated with Roger Hedgecock, a former mayor of San Diego and now a lobbyist, lecturer and conservative radio talk show host. In his radio broadcast, Hedgecock did not provide any evidence in any of the cases, making assumptions in some and inaccuracies in others.

The email assigns a Democrat tag to Adam Lanza, the Newtown, Conn., shooter, because, it says, Connecticut has almost twice as many registered Democrats as Republicans. That is true (815,713 to 449,648, according to the latest state records) and it is also true that President Barack Obama carried Connecticut in the past two presidential elections.

But to assume that Lanza was a Democrat because of that makes an awfully large reach. Incidentally, as of the last election, there were 5,364 people registered as Republicans in Newtown, and 4,505 registered as Democrats. And Newtown went for Mitt Romney 51.7 percent to 47 percent, according to official election results.

NO PARTY TAGS IN VIRGINIA OR TEXAS

There is no proof of Fort Hood suspect Nidal Hasan’s political affiliation....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894304 Apr 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
http://data.bls.gov/pdq/SurveyOutputServlet
TotalNon Farm:
Jan 2009: 131627 Thousand
March 2013 134,485 thousand.
Again, you are proven to be wrong.
Perhaps you are a "bingdiot".
Cute, you gave a bad link -"The database is currently unavailable.
Your request was invalid for this Data Access Service. Please attempt other data requests. Thank you for using LABSTAT."

Here is a functioning link

http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

Note the top chart which shows Civilian labor force participation rate. Anyone can see it is downhill.

Now look at the second table

Work force participation was 65.7 January 2009
Work force participation is 63.3 as of March 2013

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Guru 182,028
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 21 min ChicagOpinion 98,871
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr J RULES 71,188
Chicago Pizza Blows 6 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 6 hr IUEC 7,564
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr OzRitz 49,304
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info