Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#894123 Apr 27, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Location hidden, eh..nutsack? We can easily tell where your head is buried you idiot...
Say's the mope from Madeira Beach FL who got busted for not knowing where his favorite bar was? LMAO

Madeira has a nice ring to it eh? Portuguese right?

Lying fk__you make Carol appear honest.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#894124 Apr 27, 2013
Fox Accuses Obama Of Creating Dependency With Bush-Era Program

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/04/26/fox-a...

Bush again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#894126 Apr 27, 2013
Bill O’Reilly Announces A Jihad Against People Who Don’t Hate Muslims Enough

http://www.newshounds.us/bill_o_reilly_announ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#894127 Apr 27, 2013
Barney Frank Doesn't Care What Al-Qaeda Thinks Of His Marriage

“I wonder how the right wing in America feels about being aligned with al-Qaeda.”

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/barne...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
just a thought

Coffeyville, KS

#894128 Apr 27, 2013
TSM, laughter on "budget" must still be continuing, laughter to hard to discuss issue.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#894129 Apr 27, 2013
The Five Best Profiles From The InfoWars Dating Group

“Have you found your special freedom lover?” A dating site specifically for fans of conspiracy theorist and media personality Alex Jones.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/the-f...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#894130 Apr 27, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Asking a Liberal to get out of the Wagon and help Pull that’s a Task!!
That's because you right whiners keep pulling us downhill.

Gettysburg, PA

#894131 Apr 27, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
Lets look at some of the disasters of the nobama presidency;
- The Benghazi debacle
- Record number of American's on food stamps
- Fewer American's paying Federal Income tax
- Spiraling national debt
- Anemic GDP growth
- nobamakare
- Household incomes declining
- Fast and Furious
"nutsucker" no one had to make a fool of you, you nwere born a fool.
Peace
KMA
More on Food stamps, fewer paying Fed Income Tax, Spiraling debt, anemic growth, declining incomes are all the direct result of the Bush recession.

Its not like Obama walked into the office with a balanced budget like some other recent President and left with the worst recession in 80 years, a near financial meltdown a housing collapse, two quagmire wars & doubling the debt.

GFY.

Gettysburg, PA

#894132 Apr 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Go find some BC pills,Jerk.
The Weekly Standard.
Congressman:'Five Jihadists Have Reached Their Targets in the United States Under Barack Obama': http://tinyurl.com/b7emmle
So you count foiled attempts under Obama & then pretend there weren't any foiled attempts under Bush. BTW the underwear bomber wasn't on US soil.

You right whiners are really a pack of liars.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#894133 Apr 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Former President Clinton's told 60 Minutes that his mother was married five times to four men, marrying one man twice after a divorce.
He also admitted that he committed adultery for the worst possible reason: "Just because I could," saying, "I think that's just about the most morally indefensible reason that anybody could have for doing anything – when you do something just because you could."
The definition of character is what you do when no one is watching.
That's what bothered me the most. Clinton's approval ratings remained high even though his character ratings were in the dumps.
Did that mean we stopped caring as a nation about character not only being an important but necessary quality in our leaders?
We obviously stopped caring about about our character as a nation when killing the unborn became the law of the land.
That's also why we had Obamacare shoved down our throats. Just because Obama and the Democrats "could".
Clinton's confessions explain a lot about our nation's moral decline.
Brilliant.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#894135 Apr 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Say's the mope from Madeira Beach FL who got busted for not knowing where his favorite bar was? LMAO
Madeira has a nice ring to it eh? Portuguese right?
Lying fk__you make Carol appear honest.
WASHINGTON — Russian authorities secretly recorded a telephone conversation in 2011 in which one of the Boston bombing suspects vaguely discussed jihad with his mother, officials said Saturday, days after the U.S. government finally received details about the call.

In another conversation, the mother of now-dead bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev was recorded talking to someone in southern Russia who is under FBI investigation in an unrelated case, officials said.

The conversations are significant because, had they been revealed earlier, they might have been enough evidence for the FBI to initiate a more thorough investigation of the Tsarnaev family.

The two discussed the possibility of Tamerlan going to Palestine, but he told his mother he didn't speak the language there, according to the officials, who reviewed the information Russia shared with the U.S.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/27/russ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#894137 Apr 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd probably pay your employees to have orgies on your dime.
At least Clinton confessed and admitted his actions were "morally indefensible".
That's all it takes to be forgiven.
O'Reilly has never been the president or the leader of the nation. He stepped over the line flirting and became a victim himself of extortion and blackmail.
Can you distinguish the difference?
Undeniably the most powerful office in the world was inhabited by a jerk who allows a bimbo airhead Top Security Clearance to wander the White House Halls because she gave good BJ's.

What if she had been a Russian or Chinese plant?

That's irrelevant to the Liberal Apologists here. They'd rather talk about Talk Show hosts and Media celebrities instead. How about Letterman, Little Tony Wiener and a whole host of other Liberal slime? Nope. They don't want to talk about them, either.

These Liberal posters are cute kids but useless adults.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#894138 Apr 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you count foiled attempts under Obama & then pretend there weren't any foiled attempts under Bush. BTW the underwear bomber wasn't on US soil.
Your home must contain an entire library of Fairy Tale Books, Dood.

He was on a direct flight from Amsterdam to Detroit. After his underpants failed to explode, he was arrested on the tarmac in Detroit after landing.

My God, you are one stupid apologist for the Magic Negro.

The original statement regarding the failures of our Muslim President was that 0 terrorists had reached their targets during Bush's 7 years as President after 9/11 but 5, during the Boy Messiah's golfing reign in the White House. This is not to mention Benghazi, of course, and Fast & Furious and other failures.

Go sit in your damned library, kid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894139 Apr 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The term foiled was not stated. The term was 5 attacks that reached their target!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894140 Apr 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Barney Frank Doesn't Care What Al-Qaeda Thinks Of His Marriage
“I wonder how the right wing in America feels about being aligned with al-Qaeda.”
http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/barne...
That is truly a dumb comment and even you should know this.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894141 Apr 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
More on Food stamps, fewer paying Fed Income Tax, Spiraling debt, anemic growth, declining incomes are all the direct result of the Bush recession.
Its not like Obama walked into the office with a balanced budget like some other recent President and left with the worst recession in 80 years, a near financial meltdown a housing collapse, two quagmire wars & doubling the debt.
GFY.
The recession was over four years ago-June 2009. This is getting pathetic. So are you claiming that Obama prolonged it for four years.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#894142 Apr 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Undeniably the most powerful office in the world was inhabited by a jerk who allows a bimbo airhead Top Security Clearance to wander the White House Halls because she gave good BJ's.
What if she had been a Russian or Chinese plant?
Well a lot of ppl thought Bush was a Manchurian canidate! Who gives a toss about what the prez does in bed, its more important what he does on the battlefield. Bush did everything wrong!
Waxman

United States

#894143 Apr 27, 2013
You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging..

I log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spam the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to their post...running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection...

That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different. Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 20 times...

However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take..

I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#894144 Apr 27, 2013
US government leaflet tells Mexican immigrants they can collect food stamp benefits without admitting they're in the country illegally

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23151...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#894145 Apr 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
April 27, 2013
Obama's National Security Fraud
Andrew McCarthy, the former federal prosecutor who handled the Blind Sheikh and thus a man to be reckoned with, calls out the fraud at the heart of the Obama Administration's handling of the Tsarnaev case in National Review Online today. It is an absolute must read, for McCarthy explains the technicalities of law that make the case for fraud - selling something on the basis of an untruth.
This is serious business, for a person of McCarthy's standing to charge fraud. But systematically, he lays out the four "canards" (lies would be another acceptable term) describing the false premises sold to the public over the handling of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. He is a master of the technicalities, and lucidly explains them. Equally important is his explanation of why the administration is basing its national security policy on this fraud.
Read more:
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/04/o...
"The mother of Boston Marathon bombing suspects Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was placed in a U.S. terror database in the fall of 2011..."

So in January 2012, there was no problem letting the oldest one travel to Russia...

But we "don't need no stinkin' immigration/visa reform"?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Rogue Scholar 05 178,566
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,544
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min Frijoles 69,461
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min Earthling-1 46,971
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 44 min edogxxx 98,321
Abby 9-30 52 min edogxxx 1
Amy 9-30 54 min edogxxx 1
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance