Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
821,521 - 821,540 of 1,082,426 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894011
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Waxman wrote:
I, Not Surprized, log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spam the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to their post...running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection...
Every browser connection or session is an ip connection. If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...
You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894012
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You can always count on the Liberal Media… Courtesy of CBS News, Korean pop star Psy will be at the Press Party! Because nothing qualifies you as a member of the media/Hollywood/DC elite faster than being one-hit wonder who openly called for called for the death of American troops serving in Iraq, let’s take the next logical step and invite Bill Ayers…Right!! My question will Obama bow to Psy?
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894013
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Not Surprized wrote:
Anyone like me, Not Surprized, can log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to his post... Possibly... but doubtful.. running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection...
Every browser connection or session is an ip connection. If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...
You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894014
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, Sonic thinks he owns the boards.
The only thing you expose is what a moronic tool you are, weasel.

Hypocrite? That would be your middle name, Suzie.
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894015
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Hegetsgiddywhenheputshisshoeso ntherightfootsaywhat? LOL
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894016
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself clueless fk.
Carol has more common sense and brains than you will ever have, nutjob option.
You, being a retard of epic proportions, would know nothing about either common sense or brains.

But you know much about creating alter egos, all of which are as ignorant and clueless as the original!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894017
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Anyone who smokes is dumb, period.
At your age, you should know better. You're in your 60's and still smoke?? You likely have COPD already, based on your smoking, weight, lack of exercise and total devotion to Topix.
And you have diabetes to boot??
Do you have any idea what sort of risk diabetics who smoke place themselves in??
You like to come here and offer 'lessons'. Here's one for you, smokey;
""Smoking is a health hazard for anyone, but for people with diabetes or a high risk of developing the disease, lighting up can contribute to serious health complications.
Researchers have long known that diabetes patients who smoke have higher blood sugar levels, making their disease more difficult to control and putting them at greater danger of developing complications such as blindness, nerve damage, kidney failure and heart problems. Now a new study offers the most definitive evidence why: the nicotine in cigarettes.
Xiao-Chuan Liu, a professor of chemistry at the California State Polytechnic University, presented results from his study of blood samples from smokers at the American Chemical Society national meeting and exposition. He found that nicotine, when added to human blood samples, raised levels of hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) by as much as 34%. Liu expects a similar effect occurs with diabetic smokers, whom he hopes to test in a follow up study.
Hemoglobin A1c — a combination of hemoglobin (which ferries oxygen) and glucose — is a standard indicator of blood sugar content in the body.
Doctors always knew smoking can make diabetes worse, but, Liu says,“now we know why. It’s the nicotine. This study also implies that if you are a smoker, and not diabetic, that your chances of developing diabetes is higher.”
The higher A1c levels rise in the blood, he says, the more likely it is that other protein complexes, which build up in various tissues of the body, from the eyes, heart and blood vessels, can form, leading to blockages in circulation and other complications.
But perhaps more importantly, the results also suggest that nicotine replacement products such as patches and nicotine-containing electronic cigarettes, aren’t a safe option for diabetes patients either. Because they still contain nicotine, these products are just as likely to boost A1c levels as cigarettes are.“In order to minimize your chances of developing diabetes or diabetic complications, you need to quit smoking,” says Liu. Even it means going cold turkey.""
Read more: http://healthland.time.com/2011/03/27/why-smo...
Even Grampy quit smoking.
I am sure Carol is aware of the dangers. But, thanks for the info.
Make your next PA about the dangers of smoking Marijuana as some appear to think Pot is magical smoke without the same damages.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894018
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who lost the election.
We understand that your feelings are hurt, Jason. That's why you so cowardly stayed away from this site for almost 6 months!!
You're such an emotional little pixie!!
Look at me I am Prom King so I rule the world is your mentality-where did you get this from Family Guy? I have the advantage as you have no clue who I am but already can see your lack of wisdom and well I say it-that you succumb to childish tirades. Not very flattering picture.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894019
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Anyone who smokes is dumb, period.
At your age, you should know better. You're in your 60's and still smoke?? You likely have COPD already, based on your smoking, weight, lack of exercise and total devotion to Topix.
And you have diabetes to boot??
Do you have any idea what sort of risk diabetics who smoke place themselves in??
You like to come here and offer 'lessons'. Here's one for you, smokey;
""Smoking is a health hazard for anyone, but for people with diabetes or a high risk of developing the disease, lighting up can contribute to serious health complications.
Researchers have long known that diabetes patients who smoke have higher blood sugar levels, making their disease more difficult to control and putting them at greater danger of developing complications such as blindness, nerve damage, kidney failure and heart problems. Now a new study offers the most definitive evidence why: the nicotine in cigarettes.
Xiao-Chuan Liu, a professor of chemistry at the California State Polytechnic University, presented results from his study of blood samples from smokers at the American Chemical Society national meeting and exposition. He found that nicotine, when added to human blood samples, raised levels of hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) by as much as 34%. Liu expects a similar effect occurs with diabetic smokers, whom he hopes to test in a follow up study.
Hemoglobin A1c — a combination of hemoglobin (which ferries oxygen) and glucose — is a standard indicator of blood sugar content in the body.
Doctors always knew smoking can make diabetes worse, but, Liu says,“now we know why. It’s the nicotine. This study also implies that if you are a smoker, and not diabetic, that your chances of developing diabetes is higher.”
The higher A1c levels rise in the blood, he says, the more likely it is that other protein complexes, which build up in various tissues of the body, from the eyes, heart and blood vessels, can form, leading to blockages in circulation and other complications.
But perhaps more importantly, the results also suggest that nicotine replacement products such as patches and nicotine-containing electronic cigarettes, aren’t a safe option for diabetes patients either. Because they still contain nicotine, these products are just as likely to boost A1c levels as cigarettes are.“In order to minimize your chances of developing diabetes or diabetic complications, you need to quit smoking,” says Liu. Even it means going cold turkey.""
Read more: http://healthland.time.com/2011/03/27/why-smo...
Even Grampy quit smoking.
You've jumped to all kinds of conclusions all by your lonesome.

How old are you? Are you in perfect health? Do you have any guarantees you will still be in perfect health in your 60s? Is your entire family in perfect health and nothing in your family medical history that could be hereditary? Do you eat lots of fish, fruits and vegetables and avoid all foods that could be detrimental to your health? Do you excercise vigorously on a daily basis? Do you abstain from any form of alcohol?

Unless you can answer yes to all those questions, you're blowing smoke again. Another kind.
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894020
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
When you can't defend a comment just throw up a smoke screen and hope it works- appears to be your game plan here.


I talk about issues and specific programs but you, being a programmed robot talk about "flushing" and demonstrate how you've been prorammed to hate and confirm you are a loser.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894021
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you responded to it!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You're not a very good liar, Jason.
Pay attention to Carol (Aunt Betty). She's the Topix pro at lying!!
Is Family Guy you play book for life. I can respond without reading a post-silly.

Knock, knock -anyone home?
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894022
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

NuculurNutsurpriZed wrote:
<quoted text> Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Hegetsgiddywhenheputshisshoeso ntherightfootsaywhat? LOL

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894023
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
When you can't defend a comment just throw up a smoke screen and hope it works- appears to be your game plan here.
Yeah, smoke screen. That's the kind I was talking about too.
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894024
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

NuculurNutsurpriZed wrote:
<quoted text> Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!


Whatever dummy, now go take out the garbage. It smells over there.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894025
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Carol et al, while always a racist liar has become an antagonistic, snide and snotty bioch since Obama put the smackdown on Mitt.
Not a liar. Not a racist. Not an antognist. Not a snide and snotty bitch.

Just extremely disappointed in my fellow countrymen for electing a secret Marxist not once but twice. You, for instance.
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894027
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

NuculurNutsurpriZed wrote:
<quoted text> Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
You forgot to mention the name of the nursing home in which you reside.
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894029
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

NuculurNutsurpriZed wrote:
<quoted text> Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Whatever dummy, now go take out the garbage. It smells over there.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894030
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Nuclear expert Rosalie Bertell coined a new word, "Omnicide." It describes the ultimate human rejection of life. It's "difficult to comprehend," but it's happening, she said.

She called industrial radioactive pollution "cumulatively greater than Chernobyl. We are now in a no-win situation with radioactive materials, where (it's) acceptable to have cancer deaths, deformed children and miscarriages."

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/04/fukushima...

http://nlt.scripturetext.com/zechariah/5.htm - take special note of verses 6-8 and the material the lid of the measuring basket is made of...note also the "measuring" taking place in "The Revelation of Jesus Christ which GOD gave Him to show..." ch. 11 http://niv.scripturetext.com/revelation/11.ht...

and take note -

http://bible.cc/isaiah/66-1.htm

http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/3-16.htm

The Two Witnesses Speak

http://bible.cc/revelation/22-17.htm
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894031
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I, Not Surprized, talk about being a programmed robot "flushing" and demonstrating programmed hate and confirm I am a loser.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894033
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, now I have to go take out the garbage. I smell over there.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 34 min SamBee 68,416
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 45,849
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Rogue Scholar 05 174,967
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 3 hr WeBlacksOutBirthedWhitey 2
Chicago Train Robbery 3 hr StarNazisDontFOOKWithMe 6
Strategy 3 hr ItTakesBalls2BNo1 7
Children were thrown to hungry crocodiles 3 hr AskACroc-KidsTasteGood 5
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••