Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
821,521 - 821,540 of 1,099,908 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#894044 Apr 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at me I am Prom King so I rule the world is your mentality-where did you get this from Family Guy? I have the advantage as you have no clue who I am but already can see your lack of wisdom and well I say it-that you succumb to childish tirades. Not very flattering picture.
The only advantage you have is that your ignorance is bliss. You're too dumb to see how others here perceive you.

Yet you have a history of name changes and running away from the site when your heroes get stomped in election.

Lord knows you're still the ignorant tool you were before Rmoney lost the election!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#894045 Apr 27, 2013
Obama can’t be Muslim because he said he’s a Christian (Part 2)
by SHEIKYERMAMI on APRIL 26, 2013
Obama wants that post American world, and his administration will impose any defeat on us to get there.

Ninety Three Articles of Impeachment against Obama

Megyn Kelly’s Surprise Revelation: FBI Was ‘Shocked’ to See Judge ‘Waltz’ in and Give Suspect Miranda Rights

“…they believe our national security may have been compromised by the decision to send that judge in there so soon…”– Comments »–

“It’s really unbelievable,” Kelly said.–Read the rest here.

Obama People

Judge Marianne Bowler Who Mirandized Boston Bomber Has Ties To Muslim Countries

It is telling that Bowler’s international judicial relations appear to begin and end with the Muslim world.–Read more here.

There’s Blowback in the Making:

Obama’s scrub of all mention of Islam from counterterror training materials under fire after Boston jihad bombings

http://sheikyermami.com/2013/04/26/obama-cant...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#894046 Apr 27, 2013
Glenn shared the exclusive documents that have been shared with TheBlaze by multiple reliable sources in the U.S. government. While O’Reilly continued to point to TheBlaze’s coverage as speculation, Glenn continued to emphasize that the information he was sharing was far from a “conspiracy”— TheBlaze has physical government documents backing up what he was saying, including the cover page of the Saudi’s 2123B report.

While Bill was willing to admit there was “some connection to a Saudi family”…kind of… he didn’t seem sold on the facts Glenn was laying out. Will the American people ever really know what the truth is with this Saudi national?

“Yes,” Glenn answered.“There are six congressman that are looking into it. But it’s going to require some press that are willing to go along with us.”

O’Reilly sharply pointed out that’s why Glenn was on his show noting,“we’re always willing to give you a hearing.”

“But what we need, Bill, are journalists that are not going to give up.”

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/26/watch-ore...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894047 Apr 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry Truman had a sign that read "THE BUCK STOPS HERE!"
According to you, Bush had responsibility for nothing. You blame others for the Iraq War, the Housing Debacle, the collapse of the economy.
The only common thread among these issues is this:
BUSH WAS PRESIDENT.
HE'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DISASTER OF A PRESIDENCY FROM 2001-2008
----------
While you blame others, most Americans blame Bush. Even Repugnants. Did you notice nooooooooone have asked Bush to campaign for them, nor was he invited to the Repugnant National Convention.
Actions speak far louder than your wacky words. Bush was a disaster, yet you refuse to admit to it. Making you a fool.
Hi Waxman,
Geeze,if everyone jumps off a bridge so should you too. Really, your logic is totally undeveloped-Prom King.
It is childish to blame one person for a series of events that resulted in the collapse of the mortgage industry. In fact that mentality is down right dangerous as it does little to repair the factors that contributed to it. You are not learning any lessons and will keep repeating errors.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#894048 Apr 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
List those 5.
Go find some BC pills,Jerk.

The Weekly Standard.

Congressman:'Five Jihadists Have Reached Their Targets in the United States Under Barack Obama': http://tinyurl.com/b7emmle

Location hidden

#894050 Apr 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure Carol is aware of the dangers. But, thanks for the info.
Make your next PA about the dangers of smoking Marijuana as some appear to think Pot is magical smoke without the same damages.
How are you sure she knows of the dangers??

Do you know her?? Are you her sockpuppet??

If she knows the dangers, why doesn't she change her behaviour??

Anyone who offers as much advice as Carol does should have her shit together, not behave like someone who is unaware of the health risks.

She likes to preach to others, while her own life is a disaster of poverty and ill health.

Is this just more of your attempts to defend those as ignorant and dumb as you are??

I thought so.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#894051 Apr 27, 2013
A jury found Morgan and Blythe guilty of faking petitions from the

2008 Indiana primary <<---<<<< 2008 GOT IT?

UPDATE: Guilty verdicts in petition fraud trial
WSBT-TV [South Bend, IN St. Joseph County]
11:41 p.m. EDT, April 25, 2013

Guilty on all counts -- A jury convicted Butch Morgan and Dustin Blythe of forging signatures to get

Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton on Indiana's 2008 primary Ballot.

Morgan headed up the St. Joseph County Democratic Party and Blythe worked in the registration office. It took the jury just 3 and a half hours to reach a verdict.

And in the end, the prosecution came out the winner.

A jury found Morgan and Blythe guilty of faking petitions from the 2008 Indiana primary

http://www.wsbt.com/news/wsbt-former-st-josep...

WITHOUT the "fake" signers, they would NOT have been on the ballot
to "even" VOTE FOR!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894052 Apr 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The only advantage you have is that your ignorance is bliss. You're too dumb to see how others here perceive you.
Yet you have a history of name changes and running away from the site when your heroes get stomped in election.
Lord knows you're still the ignorant tool you were before Rmoney lost the election!!
LOL. You total lack of logic is amusing me.

Really nobody cares what you think of them and you are so dumb you just outed your alternative id Waxman. Reign end the ego bud and stop with Junior wisdom and someone, maybe someone will think you are a reasonable, thoughtful person.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#894053 Apr 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
It’s been quite a week here in Tupelo, what with the arrest last week of a 45-year-old Elvis impersonator on suspicion of sending letters laced with ricin to President Obama, Sen. Roger Wicker (R-MS), and a local judge, Sadie Holland. Then came the stunning announcement Tuesday that Paul Kevin Curtis was free to head back to Heartbreak Hotel and shake his exonerated pelvis all over Mississippi again. Then news broke that another man—a 41-year-old blues singer, karate master, insurance salesman, Mensa member, accused child molester, and one-time GOP candidate for the Mississippi House of Representatives named J. Everett Dutschke—had become the focus of the investigation.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/04...
What a story!

“Kevin would blow up half of Mississippi trying to make something like that,” she says. Plus, he’s not a violent person.“He’ll send you a thousand emails, but he’s never going to cause you harm.”

(Lest you worry that this comment might offend her ex-husband, he told Piers Morgan on CNN Tuesday night that when the FBI first told him what they thought he’d done, he responded,“I don’t even eat rice!”)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#894054 Apr 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
One minute you accuse him of being a Marxist.
Then you say he's governing just like Bush did!!
So if Obama is a Marxist, Bush is a Marxist as well, eh, Carol??
You said so yourself.
You argue with yourself most of the time, with your constantly changing critiques.
Trust me, your fellow countrymen are extremely disappointed with you wingnut Teabaggers.
But not for long. With your age and health issues, you won't be around to complain for long.
You might not even get to see Hillary elected in 2016!!
She doesn't even know what Marxism means.

Location hidden

#894055 Apr 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think the first support the second conclusion. In fact the first is not supported by what Carol said. Bush did not do the same as Obama has so it is unreasonable comparison which resulted in you coming once a again to flawed, ill thought out conclusion. But, you tend not to be capable of thinking things through before jumping to conclusions.
You've been away.

Carol often claims that Obama is governing just as Bush did. It's a regular habit of hers, giving Bush credit for what Obama does. Like when she so stupidly tried to say Bush was the one who actually got Osama Bin Laden.

Nitwits like you and Carol just can't stand that you're losers, and the American People, in their infinite wisdom, chose Obama twice!!

Deal with it, losers.

You obviously don't know what you're talking about, but that's always been true about you, Jason Jaybird.

You can't even defend your own stupidity, I find it amusing you'd try to defend Carol's.

Location hidden

#894056 Apr 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, the idiot Pdepoop responds showing a total lack of reading comprehension.
Your Business Card: Have Mouth. Will Shoot It Off.
Your Business Card; 'Have ignorance. Glad to share it.'

Location hidden

#894057 Apr 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Go find some BC pills,Jerk.
The Weekly Standard.
Congressman:'Five Jihadists Have Reached Their Targets in the United States Under Barack Obama': http://tinyurl.com/b7emmle
You're still an idiot.

FT Hood shooter was an Army Major!! DUH

Underwear bomber?? HAHAHAHAHA as I recall, nothing happened.

Times Square Bomber?? Failed attempt.

Little Rock shooter?? Nobody ever claimed that to be a terrorist event, even Repugnants.

Typical for you is that your 'evidence' is all bullshit, just like you.

Bush allowed 3,000 peoplle to be killed and multiple airplanes to be hijacked and used as WMD's. Cost to the USA was in the Billions. World Trade Towers destroyed under Bush.

Stay stupid. You're very good at it.

Location hidden

#894058 Apr 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You total lack of logic is amusing me.
Really nobody cares what you think of them and you are so dumb you just outed your alternative id Waxman. Reign end the ego bud and stop with Junior wisdom and someone, maybe someone will think you are a reasonable, thoughtful person.
'Reign end the ego bud'

Getting a bit rattled, eh Jason??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Unlike you Teabaggers, I don't use puppets. I don't need to.

You losers do.

Waxturd ran off and left behind his attack puppets, Fenris the big Coward and Shitty Electron.

Lapeer, MI

#894059 Apr 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Former President Clinton's told 60 Minutes that his mother was married five times to four men, marrying one man twice after a divorce.
He also admitted that he committed adultery for the worst possible reason: "Just because I could," saying, "I think that's just about the most morally indefensible reason that anybody could have for doing anything – when you do something just because you could."
The definition of character is what you do when no one is watching.
That's what bothered me the most. Clinton's approval ratings remained high even though his character ratings were in the dumps.
Did that mean we stopped caring as a nation about character not only being an important but necessary quality in our leaders?
We obviously stopped caring about about our character as a nation when killing the unborn became the law of the land.
That's also why we had Obamacare shoved down our throats. Just because Obama and the Democrats "could".
Clinton's confessions explain a lot about our nation's moral decline.
When citizens continue voting social scum into political office like Bunny Fwank, Bubba Clinton, Big Wiener or the Magic Negro, it becomes obvious that there is a social problem. The problem here is not those politicians per say but lies with those people who put them there.

"I have seen the enemy and it is us" -- Pogo.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#894060 Apr 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you didn't. Just as I figured.
You need something actually worthwhile to TRY n "figure" on?

lol

Duhmmy.

Lapeer, MI

#894061 Apr 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Helping those who "qualify" with a downpayment is a far cry from giving mortgage loans to anyone who can sign on the dotted line who can't afford an overpriced monthly mortgage.
It's unfortunate you can't see the difference - and why there's so much confusion today.
Well put.

Location hidden

#894062 Apr 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Waxman,
Geeze,if everyone jumps off a bridge so should you too. Really, your logic is totally undeveloped-Prom King.
It is childish to blame one person for a series of events that resulted in the collapse of the mortgage industry. In fact that mentality is down right dangerous as it does little to repair the factors that contributed to it. You are not learning any lessons and will keep repeating errors.
You're a sad sack, Jason.

Your side has spent years trying to blame the housing bubble on the Dems.

When it's mentioned that Bush was President the whole time, most of it with a Repugnant Congress, you pretend the President has no power to control the minority party.

Yet he called himself "The Decider", didn't he??

In other words, you don't use logic, you use ignorance.

And you're very good at being ignorant, Jason. You've proven it time and again.

Nice to see you're still intimidated by me. I'll be happy to be Prom King, so long as you're happy you didn't have a date for the Prom!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#894063 Apr 27, 2013
Amid an expanding list of detainees on hunger strike at the U.S. military prison at Guantanamo Bay, Senate Intelligence Committee chairwoman Sen. Diane Feinstein (D-CA) is urging the Obama administration to renew efforts to repatriate prisoners cleared for transfer or release. Check this out: http://thinkprogress.org/security/2013/04/26/...

Location hidden

#894064 Apr 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
When citizens continue voting social scum into political office like Bunny Fwank, Bubba Clinton, Big Wiener or the Magic Negro, it becomes obvious that there is a social problem. The problem here is not those politicians per say but lies with those people who put them there.
"I have seen the enemy and it is us" -- Pogo.
'politicians per say'

It's always a riot when idiots like you attempt to use words you neither understand nor can spell.

Thanks for showing us all what a badly educated nitwit you are!!

HAHAHAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drastically Underestimated Amount of Fukushima ... 9 min Washington 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Patriot 46,297
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 29 min the wandering girl 4,664
Abby 8-29 39 min edogxxx 2
Amy 8-29 45 min edogxxx 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 47 min YesWeCan 68,357
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 50 min edogxxx 97,918
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Donnie 177,357
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago