Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#894103 Apr 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats were in the majority in the Senate in 2005. 49 D and 2 I voting with them. Do research anything or do you just copy and paste and naively assume the person writing your OP-ed piece is informed?
----------
Jason, you're caught in yet another lie.
You must be watching Carol closely, you've learned the art of the lie without links.
The fact is that the 109th Congress, the Repugs were the majority in both houses of Congress.
----------
Duration: January 3, 2005 – January 3, 2007
Senate President: Dick Cheney (R)
Senate Pres. pro tem: Ted Stevens (R)
House Speaker: Dennis Hastert (R)
Members: 100 Senators
435 Representatives
5 Non-voting members
----------
Senate
Senate President
Dick Cheney (R)
Senate President pro tempore
Ted Stevens (R)
President of the Senate: Dick Cheney (R)
President pro tempore: Ted Stevens (R)
President pro tempore emeritus: Robert Byrd (D)
[edit]Majority (Republican) leadership
Majority Leader: Bill Frist
Majority Whip: Mitch McConnell
Republican Conference Chairman: Rick Santorum
Republican Policy Committee Chairman: Jon Kyl
Republican Conference Secretary: Kay Bailey Hutchison
Republican Campaign Committee Chair: Elizabeth Dole
Minority (Democratic) leadership
Minority Leader: Harry Reid
Minority Whip: Richard Durbin
Democratic Conference Chairman: Harry Reid
Democratic Policy Committee Chairman: Byron Dorgan
Democratic Conference Secretary: Debbie Stabenow
Democratic Campaign Committee Chairman: Charles Schumer
Senate Majority:Republican Party
House Majority: Republican Party
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/109th_United_St...
----------
If you're going to tell such lies Jason, I'll happily destroy your lies.
You never were very good at discussion. Your entire routine is that of an amateur.
""Jason is a liar with his pants on fire!!""
No mas pantelones?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#894104 Apr 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
April 27, 2013
Obama's National Security Fraud
Andrew McCarthy, the former federal prosecutor who handled the Blind Sheikh and thus a man to be reckoned with, calls out the fraud at the heart of the Obama Administration's handling of the Tsarnaev case in National Review Online today. It is an absolute must read, for McCarthy explains the technicalities of law that make the case for fraud - selling something on the basis of an untruth.
This is serious business, for a person of McCarthy's standing to charge fraud. But systematically, he lays out the four "canards" (lies would be another acceptable term) describing the false premises sold to the public over the handling of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. He is a master of the technicalities, and lucidly explains them. Equally important is his explanation of why the administration is basing its national security policy on this fraud.
Read more:
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/04/o...
What a load
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#894105 Apr 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I got Waxturd, Shitty Electron, and Fenris the Fraud to leave, too!!
Sounds like I flushed all the turds out!!
My work here is done for now.
I could be back at any time. Beware nitwits!! Especially Jason!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Location hidden, eh..nutsack? We can easily tell where your head is buried you idiot...
Lincoln

United States

#894107 Apr 27, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Highly likely. They both are pretty nutty. One neighbor just said he's glad Dutschke as been caught and out of the neigborhood, he was charged with molesting a 7 yr old girl
Pleasant weather at the moment with rain next week.

Republicans seem divided, confused and self centered.
Drinking tea party Kool aide seems working
American Lady

Danville, KY

#894108 Apr 27, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
Women: You can't get pregnant
from anal sex.
Doctor: Where do you think
Republicans come from.?
u sound like one of those who had an 'anal' birth ...
or possibly "turkey baster'...

UNNATURAL as all hades :)
TSM

El Paso, TX

#894109 Apr 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar. The buck stops at Bush. He was President.
Prove what you said about Obama promoting similar loans, liar!!
Nuculur …What’s the Definition of Liberal Insanity:“Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
The Obama administration is engaged in a broad push to make more home loans available to people with weaker credit, an effort that officials say will help power the economic recovery but that skeptics say could open the door to the risky lending that caused the housing crash in the first place!!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#894110 Apr 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Rage??
I put idiots like you in your place and you call it rage??
I call it taking out the trash.
I don't suffer you fools gladly. I destroy you.
Nuculur a simple question for a simple Mind….How do liberals brain cells die? This might be too complex for you to figure out so I’m going to help with the Answer…LONELY!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#894112 Apr 27, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur …What’s the Definition of Liberal Insanity:“Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
The Obama administration is engaged in a broad push to make more home loans available to people with weaker credit, an effort that officials say will help power the economic recovery but that skeptics say could open the door to the risky lending that caused the housing crash in the first place!!
The clown obama is nonchalant about budgets and the nation's recent credit downgrades because obama grew up with parents and liberals who were and have always been bad credit risks.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#894115 Apr 27, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
"Business in Texas is booming.", said Teapublican Governor Rick Perry . http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l165/magblo...
OT I read your profile and checked out your friends restaurant. Here's one of my all time favorites www.nicolapizza.com perhaps you've been there.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#894117 Apr 27, 2013
Exclusive: FBI Informant Claims Taliban Members Are Living In America

“I am an informant and all I can tell you is that Talibans are walking freely right here in the soil of America right now, right now.”

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/04/25/exclusiv...
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#894118 Apr 27, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load
lily boca mistakenly drops some into her vodka
TSM

El Paso, TX

#894119 Apr 27, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The clown obama is nonchalant about budgets and the nation's recent credit downgrades because obama grew up with parents and liberals who were and have always been bad credit risks.
Asking a Liberal to get out of the Wagon and help Pull that’s a Task!!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#894120 Apr 27, 2013
Does anyone know what happen to Obama’s Budget?
Waxman

United States

#894121 Apr 27, 2013
Every browser connection or session is an ip connection. If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...

I log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spam the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to their post...running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection...

Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...

It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...

You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#894122 Apr 27, 2013
Realtime wrote, "OT I read your profile and checked out your friends restaurant. Here's one of my all time favorites www.nicolapizza.com perhaps you've been there. " Thanks! I'm assuming that you mean Popparoni's in Dover? I'll check out Nicola's pizza in Rehobeth this summer --sounds like a great place.:-D If you're ever in Fort Lauderdale, check out Fishtales Bar & Restaurant (owned by my friend Cathy Vasallo)or Grannies (another good friend Jane from Maine tends bar there) Hope to see ya' for a few brews , and some bashing of Tea Party Dumb'o-cans.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#894123 Apr 27, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Location hidden, eh..nutsack? We can easily tell where your head is buried you idiot...
Say's the mope from Madeira Beach FL who got busted for not knowing where his favorite bar was? LMAO

Madeira has a nice ring to it eh? Portuguese right?

Lying fk__you make Carol appear honest.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#894124 Apr 27, 2013
Fox Accuses Obama Of Creating Dependency With Bush-Era Program

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/04/26/fox-a...

Bush again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#894126 Apr 27, 2013
Bill O’Reilly Announces A Jihad Against People Who Don’t Hate Muslims Enough

http://www.newshounds.us/bill_o_reilly_announ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#894127 Apr 27, 2013
Barney Frank Doesn't Care What Al-Qaeda Thinks Of His Marriage

“I wonder how the right wing in America feels about being aligned with al-Qaeda.”

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/barne...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
just a thought

Coffeyville, KS

#894128 Apr 27, 2013
TSM, laughter on "budget" must still be continuing, laughter to hard to discuss issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr 0782857120 abortion clinic in lebowakgomo 10 min Dr john 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Mandela 68,673
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Hey U 50,660
Amy 10-24 3 hr RACE 16
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,800
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr WelbyMD 179,478
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 8 hr Wolverine33 654
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]