Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#894055 Apr 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think the first support the second conclusion. In fact the first is not supported by what Carol said. Bush did not do the same as Obama has so it is unreasonable comparison which resulted in you coming once a again to flawed, ill thought out conclusion. But, you tend not to be capable of thinking things through before jumping to conclusions.
You've been away.

Carol often claims that Obama is governing just as Bush did. It's a regular habit of hers, giving Bush credit for what Obama does. Like when she so stupidly tried to say Bush was the one who actually got Osama Bin Laden.

Nitwits like you and Carol just can't stand that you're losers, and the American People, in their infinite wisdom, chose Obama twice!!

Deal with it, losers.

You obviously don't know what you're talking about, but that's always been true about you, Jason Jaybird.

You can't even defend your own stupidity, I find it amusing you'd try to defend Carol's.

Location hidden

#894056 Apr 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, the idiot Pdepoop responds showing a total lack of reading comprehension.
Your Business Card: Have Mouth. Will Shoot It Off.
Your Business Card; 'Have ignorance. Glad to share it.'

Location hidden

#894057 Apr 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Go find some BC pills,Jerk.
The Weekly Standard.
Congressman:'Five Jihadists Have Reached Their Targets in the United States Under Barack Obama': http://tinyurl.com/b7emmle
You're still an idiot.

FT Hood shooter was an Army Major!! DUH

Underwear bomber?? HAHAHAHAHA as I recall, nothing happened.

Times Square Bomber?? Failed attempt.

Little Rock shooter?? Nobody ever claimed that to be a terrorist event, even Repugnants.

Typical for you is that your 'evidence' is all bullshit, just like you.

Bush allowed 3,000 peoplle to be killed and multiple airplanes to be hijacked and used as WMD's. Cost to the USA was in the Billions. World Trade Towers destroyed under Bush.

Stay stupid. You're very good at it.

Location hidden

#894058 Apr 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You total lack of logic is amusing me.
Really nobody cares what you think of them and you are so dumb you just outed your alternative id Waxman. Reign end the ego bud and stop with Junior wisdom and someone, maybe someone will think you are a reasonable, thoughtful person.
'Reign end the ego bud'

Getting a bit rattled, eh Jason??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Unlike you Teabaggers, I don't use puppets. I don't need to.

You losers do.

Waxturd ran off and left behind his attack puppets, Fenris the big Coward and Shitty Electron.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#894059 Apr 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Former President Clinton's told 60 Minutes that his mother was married five times to four men, marrying one man twice after a divorce.
He also admitted that he committed adultery for the worst possible reason: "Just because I could," saying, "I think that's just about the most morally indefensible reason that anybody could have for doing anything – when you do something just because you could."
The definition of character is what you do when no one is watching.
That's what bothered me the most. Clinton's approval ratings remained high even though his character ratings were in the dumps.
Did that mean we stopped caring as a nation about character not only being an important but necessary quality in our leaders?
We obviously stopped caring about about our character as a nation when killing the unborn became the law of the land.
That's also why we had Obamacare shoved down our throats. Just because Obama and the Democrats "could".
Clinton's confessions explain a lot about our nation's moral decline.
When citizens continue voting social scum into political office like Bunny Fwank, Bubba Clinton, Big Wiener or the Magic Negro, it becomes obvious that there is a social problem. The problem here is not those politicians per say but lies with those people who put them there.

"I have seen the enemy and it is us" -- Pogo.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#894060 Apr 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you didn't. Just as I figured.
You need something actually worthwhile to TRY n "figure" on?

lol

Duhmmy.

Lapeer, MI

#894061 Apr 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Helping those who "qualify" with a downpayment is a far cry from giving mortgage loans to anyone who can sign on the dotted line who can't afford an overpriced monthly mortgage.
It's unfortunate you can't see the difference - and why there's so much confusion today.
Well put.

Location hidden

#894062 Apr 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Waxman,
Geeze,if everyone jumps off a bridge so should you too. Really, your logic is totally undeveloped-Prom King.
It is childish to blame one person for a series of events that resulted in the collapse of the mortgage industry. In fact that mentality is down right dangerous as it does little to repair the factors that contributed to it. You are not learning any lessons and will keep repeating errors.
You're a sad sack, Jason.

Your side has spent years trying to blame the housing bubble on the Dems.

When it's mentioned that Bush was President the whole time, most of it with a Repugnant Congress, you pretend the President has no power to control the minority party.

Yet he called himself "The Decider", didn't he??

In other words, you don't use logic, you use ignorance.

And you're very good at being ignorant, Jason. You've proven it time and again.

Nice to see you're still intimidated by me. I'll be happy to be Prom King, so long as you're happy you didn't have a date for the Prom!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#894063 Apr 27, 2013
Amid an expanding list of detainees on hunger strike at the U.S. military prison at Guantanamo Bay, Senate Intelligence Committee chairwoman Sen. Diane Feinstein (D-CA) is urging the Obama administration to renew efforts to repatriate prisoners cleared for transfer or release. Check this out: http://thinkprogress.org/security/2013/04/26/...

Location hidden

#894064 Apr 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
When citizens continue voting social scum into political office like Bunny Fwank, Bubba Clinton, Big Wiener or the Magic Negro, it becomes obvious that there is a social problem. The problem here is not those politicians per say but lies with those people who put them there.
'politicians per say'

It's always a riot when idiots like you attempt to use words you neither understand nor can spell.

Thanks for showing us all what a badly educated nitwit you are!!

HAHAHAHAHA

Lapeer, MI

#894065 Apr 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you expect the President to work how any hours a day? Do they get a break? Lunch?
Idiot. Of course they get BS's anytime they want and anywhere with anyone. Security risk or not.

Fool.

Location hidden

#894066 Apr 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to include Bush, the alcoholic social scum that idiots like you elected.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#894067 Apr 27, 2013
Liberals continuous Alibis/excuses just elevates Obama’s incompetents and removes all doubt or perception’ He’s In Over His Head’
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894068 Apr 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you sure she knows of the dangers??
Do you know her?? Are you her sockpuppet??
If she knows the dangers, why doesn't she change her behaviour??
Anyone who offers as much advice as Carol does should have her shit together, not behave like someone who is unaware of the health risks.
She likes to preach to others, while her own life is a disaster of poverty and ill health.
Is this just more of your attempts to defend those as ignorant and dumb as you are??
I thought so.
You should know all about sock puppets, Waxman. LOL

Why do keep assuming everyone is as dumb as you?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894069 Apr 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a sad sack, Jason.
Your side has spent years trying to blame the housing bubble on the Dems.
When it's mentioned that Bush was President the whole time, most of it with a Repugnant Congress, you pretend the President has no power to control the minority party.
Yet he called himself "The Decider", didn't he??
In other words, you don't use logic, you use ignorance.
And you're very good at being ignorant, Jason. You've proven it time and again.
Nice to see you're still intimidated by me. I'll be happy to be Prom King, so long as you're happy you didn't have a date for the Prom!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Listen Prom King aka Waxman aka Sonic aka Who Cares

When there is a problem it is important to address all the factors associated with it. Your thinking has been childish finger pointing with a total lack of insight. Once again your simplistic Junior High wisdom rules the day. You are in no position to mock anyone until you improve your logic and insight beyond your nose.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#894070 Apr 27, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Son this guy is a switch hitter…Dutschke – who unsuccessfully ran as a Democrat for Lee County election commissioner in 2008, so what’s your Point?
my point is....cite it.
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#894071 Apr 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
'politicians per say'
It's always a riot when idiots like you attempt to use words you neither understand nor can spell.
Thanks for showing us all what a badly educated nitwit you are!!
HAHAHAHAHA
My favorite idiotbox rightwhiner comment today was....wait for it...
PEDAFILE
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894072 Apr 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
'Reign end the ego bud'
Getting a bit rattled, eh Jason??
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Unlike you Teabaggers, I don't use puppets. I don't need to.
You losers do.
Waxturd ran off and left behind his attack puppets, Fenris the big Coward and Shitty Electron.
I am not the one posting Junior High style wisdom, Prom King, and post such dumb things as BWAHA.... whatever. Again, why should anyone give a damn what you think?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#894073 Apr 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
On January 26, 2005, the Federal Housing Enterprise Regulatory Reform Act of 2005 (S.190) was first introduced in the Senate. After being reported favorably by the Senate's Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs in July 2005, the bill was never considered by the full Senate for a vote.
The House also introduced similar legislation, the Federal Housing Finance Reform Act of 2005 (H.R. 1461). The House Financial Services Committee crafted changes and produced a Committee Report to the legislation. It was passed by the House in October in spite of President Bush's oppossition to the House version: "The regulatory regime envisioned by H.R. 1461 is considerably weaker than that which governs other large complex financial institutions."
The legislation met with opposition from both Democrats and Republicans at that point and the Senate never took up the House passed version for consideration after that.
Bush cannot be blamed when both sides dropped the ball over splitting hairs over the exact wording or Democrats demanding it be watered down.
Every single sponsor of that bill that could have prevented the housing crisis was a Republican.
Not one Democrat.
not one democrat and Bush threatened to veto the bill?

imagine that.
Lincoln

United States

#894074 Apr 27, 2013
New information from a 12-year old study at a German University has many psychiatrists and psychologists throughout the world wondering if Republican party attachment is a sign or warning of a more serious mental illness already present or in the process of developing. 

Doctors are searching for a gene that might cause a correlation between serious mental illness and what they are calling “overt Republican attachment.”

For the time being psychiatrists and research psychologists in Germany and Switzerland are calling this medical anomaly,“The Misfit Syndrome.”
Doctors at the University in Hamburg have been investigating the connection between Republican beliefs and overall mental health and the results of the study have unnerved even the most stoic scientists, physicians and researchers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Learn to Read 178,145
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Fair Game 46,765
Word (Dec '08) 41 min andet1987 4,728
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 48 min MaryanMattie 49,888
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,717
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Faith 68,521
is there any girl frm ghaziabad .... 2 hr ayush11gupta 1
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••