Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
TSM

El Paso, TX

#894306 Apr 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. More people are woking than when Obama took office.
I never said it was utopia, I said it was better.
RealDave the Facts just don’t support your Stupidity… Labor force at 63.3%, lowest since 1979....90 million Americans out of Labor Force! Dave again Fewer Americans working today than when Obama took Office!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#894307 Apr 28, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You can read it for yourself, you right-wing-lyin'-ass email believer: "Fact Check: Email was wrong about recent mass killers being liberals
By Carole Fader Thu, Mar 14, 2013 @ 8:52 pm | updated Thu, Apr 4, 2013 @ 12:01 pm
An email says that recent mass killers were all progressive liberals and most were registered Democrats. Is that true?
The viral email lists the shooters in the killings at Fort Hood, Columbine High School, Virginia Tech, Aurora, Colo. and Newtown, Conn., as being registered Democrats.“Instead of registering and banning firearms,” the email says,”possibly we should register and ban progressive liberal Democrats.”
A look at what’s known about the suspects pretty much debunks this viral email.
The information in the email seems to have originated with Roger Hedgecock, a former mayor of San Diego and now a lobbyist, lecturer and conservative radio talk show host. In his radio broadcast, Hedgecock did not provide any evidence in any of the cases, making assumptions in some and inaccuracies in others.
The email assigns a Democrat tag to Adam Lanza, the Newtown, Conn., shooter, because, it says, Connecticut has almost twice as many registered Democrats as Republicans. That is true (815,713 to 449,648, according to the latest state records) and it is also true that President Barack Obama carried Connecticut in the past two presidential elections.
But to assume that Lanza was a Democrat because of that makes an awfully large reach. Incidentally, as of the last election, there were 5,364 people registered as Republicans in Newtown, and 4,505 registered as Democrats. And Newtown went for Mitt Romney 51.7 percent to 47 percent, according to official election results.
NO PARTY TAGS IN VIRGINIA OR TEXAS
There is no proof of Fort Hood suspect Nidal Hasan’s political affiliation....
Who is that tranny in your avitar ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem

Orlando, FL

#894308 Apr 28, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Who is that tranny in your avitar ?
where ya been, hillbilly?
diving for clams?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#894309 Apr 28, 2013
moshx,
"RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> The federal government does not pay for abortions. It is illegal.

are you honestly that stupid. " Obamacare does not 'pay for abortions'. However, Romneycare does in Massachusetts where one of Romney's Bain Capital's companies, SteriCycle made huge profits off abortions--Check this out: http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/07/r...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894310 Apr 28, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You can read it for yourself, you right-wing-lyin'-ass email believer: "Fact Check: Email was wrong about recent mass killers being liberals
By Carole Fader Thu, Mar 14, 2013 @ 8:52 pm | updated Thu, Apr 4, 2013 @ 12:01 pm
An email says that recent mass killers were all progressive liberals and most were registered Democrats. Is that true?
The viral email lists the shooters in the killings at Fort Hood, Columbine High School, Virginia Tech, Aurora, Colo. and Newtown, Conn., as being registered Democrats.“Instead of registering and banning firearms,” the email says,”possibly we should register and ban progressive liberal Democrats.”
A look at what’s known about the suspects pretty much debunks this viral email.
The information in the email seems to have originated with Roger Hedgecock, a former mayor of San Diego and now a lobbyist, lecturer and conservative radio talk show host. In his radio broadcast, Hedgecock did not provide any evidence in any of the cases, making assumptions in some and inaccuracies in others.
The email assigns a Democrat tag to Adam Lanza, the Newtown, Conn., shooter, because, it says, Connecticut has almost twice as many registered Democrats as Republicans. That is true (815,713 to 449,648, according to the latest state records) and it is also true that President Barack Obama carried Connecticut in the past two presidential elections.
But to assume that Lanza was a Democrat because of that makes an awfully large reach. Incidentally, as of the last election, there were 5,364 people registered as Republicans in Newtown, and 4,505 registered as Democrats. And Newtown went for Mitt Romney 51.7 percent to 47 percent, according to official election results.
NO PARTY TAGS IN VIRGINIA OR TEXAS
There is no proof of Fort Hood suspect Nidal Hasan’s political affiliation....
No link. Failure to provide concrete evidence just assumptions.
dem

Orlando, FL

#894311 Apr 28, 2013
well well well...
kinda quiet.
the tea bag terrorists are probably at church praying for obamas death, like good christians.
dem

Orlando, FL

#894312 Apr 28, 2013
im just waiting for the clouds to clear up here. so if any of you fkn imbeciles need some healing, step up quickly. insert a homoerotic fenny joke there.
dem

Orlando, FL

#894313 Apr 28, 2013
anybody been watching nate silvers rundown of the congressional elections in 2014?
not looking good for the lunatic right. so i guess that includes every one of you idiots here.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#894314 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes in this series of exchanges, the Obama voter thinks
1) that calling someone liar is intellectually equivalent of actually putting up a defense or supported viewpoint
2) the Obama voter has no clue about current events and fails to understand the position of his own idol-Obama
3)the Obama voter is frequently confused about what is the topic
4)the Obama voter displayed an EQ of a six year old
EQ?

though i realize that this may be redundant; you might want to try making that 'point' again.
dem

Orlando, FL

#894315 Apr 28, 2013
get on those 'judge itz, you fkn imbecile old man.

LOL!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#894317 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
I ditched NUK because he was using JH platitudes and was boring the daylights out of me. If Nuk thinks running people away due to his overwhelming stupidity is something to brag about he has some major gaps in common sense.

You ran off like the little coward you've always been, Jason.

After I busted a few of your lies, like the one where you claimed the Senate was Majority Democratic in 2005.

The Senate was Republican controlled in 2005, 55 R to 44 D, with 1 Independent.

You were caught in yet another lie, and chose to run off rather than admit to your serial lying problem.

You offer stupid opinions and run off like a frightened gerbil when confronted, you hate it when your stupid lies are exposed for the ignorance they are.

I'll happily run your stupid ass off the thread again. That's what I do to phony little liars like you and Carol.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#894318 Apr 28, 2013
Debunking More Right-Wing Bulls**t: Liberal Shooters

Ft. Hood Shooter – registered Democrat and Muslim. Okay, that last one is correct, Nidal Hasan was a Muslim. However, he was not a registered Democrat. He lived in 2 states: Virginia and Texas. Neither state requires a partisan registration. Ergo, no registered Democrat here. Move along.

Columbine Shooters – Too young to vote – both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals. Harris and Klebold were, indeed, too young to vote. They lived in an affluent, conservative suburb of Denver, Littleton. Harris’ father was a retired Air Force pilot and Eric had expressed a desire to join the Marines. Both boys admired Tim McVeigh. So the idea that the boys were liberal is iffy while the claim that they were registered Democrats is demonstrably false.

Virginia Tech shooter – Wrote hate mail to President Bush and his staff, registered Democrat. Bzzzt! Wrong again! Seung-Hui Cho was, first of all, a resident alien and ineligible to vote in the U.S. Even if he could, Virginia is, as mentioned before, a non-partisan registrations state. He was not a registered Democrat. Whether or not he wrote letters, that’s not been shown to have merit.

Colorado theater shooter – registered Democrat, staff worker on the Obama campaign, Occupy Wall Street participant, progressive liberal. This one is completely off-base. It’s based on shoddy research done by someone at (wait for it) Brietbart.com (I’m sure you’re shocked). That guy found A ”James Holmes” but it was not the one who opened fire in a Colorado theater. It is doubtful that the shooter was registered as anything. Some outlets that had taken Breitbart’s word for it (when will they learn?) retracted the allegations. Some, including Breitbart, did not.

Connecticut school shooter – registered Democrat, hated Christians. This one is based on the faulty reasoning that since Connecticut voted for Barack Obama at a 2-1 ratio, Adam Lanza must have been a Democrat. I don’t have to tell those of you who understand logic and statistics how dumb that premise is. In fact, Newtown voted for Romney. Lanza’s mother was a doomsday prepper and a home schooler who was, according to one source, a registered Republican. There is nothing to indicate that he hated Christians. But investigators did find an NRA membership certificate in his name. So we can call this one false as there is nothing to substantiate the claim that Lanza was a registered Democrat.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/03/31/debun...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#894319 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That describes you perfectly, you little weasel!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#894320 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither have you of me.
I keep telling you that you are confused. You have trouble figuring out who you are posting to. You confuse both posters and the jest of the posts.
Now give me my list!
'jest of the posts'

Jason proving his 'english as a second language' bonafides.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#894322 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a link in the first heading, but I guess I forgot again the you Gormless Old Perverts can't read or google. Here we go, gramps, axairnews.jacksonville.com/.../fact-check-ema... 's also on newyork, mass, etc., just google email wrong on democratic shooters if your arthritic pudgy digits can hack it and you need more, Jason/Jay Sockpuppet.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894323 Apr 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You ran off like the little coward you've always been, Jason.
After I busted a few of your lies, like the one where you claimed the Senate was Majority Democratic in 2005.
The Senate was Republican controlled in 2005, 55 R to 44 D, with 1 Independent.
You were caught in yet another lie, and chose to run off rather than admit to your serial lying problem.
You offer stupid opinions and run off like a frightened gerbil when confronted, you hate it when your stupid lies are exposed for the ignorance they are.
I'll happily run your stupid ass off the thread again. That's what I do to phony little liars like you and Carol.
*yawn*

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#894324 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>

"I think it's reprehensible for a member of the media to sit in safety and mock such a profound tragedy regardless of any 'point' he is trying to make," Dewhurst said.
Bad taste destroys any point the looney media was attempting to make.
You stupidly criticize those who point out that all of Texas is a disaster area - waiting to happen.

West, Texas was a result of a State that cares not a whit about it's citizens, yet allows corporations to run wild, endangering the health and safety of the entire population of the State.

The 'bad taste' is Texas, with it's lack of regulations, which directly led to this disaster.

Once again, you've proven yourself to be an idiot.

So what's new??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#894325 Apr 28, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Who is that tranny in your avitar ?
Looks a lot like your mother, son.

Don't you recognize your old tranny??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#894326 Apr 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
But the economy is improving.
It would have improved as well or better without Obama.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894327 Apr 28, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
moshx,
"RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> The federal government does not pay for abortions. It is illegal.
are you honestly that stupid. " Obamacare does not 'pay for abortions'. However, Romneycare does in Massachusetts where one of Romney's Bain Capital's companies, SteriCycle made huge profits off abortions--Check this out: http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/07/r...
Romney hasn't been with Bain Capitals for almost decade now. You may want to check out the campaign fund reports that shows Bain Capital donated to Obama.

I don't think you can explicitly say Obamacare does not pay for abortions. You can state that there is a separate law that forbids Medicaid funds from being used for abortion.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 4.21.15 5 min tiredofit 5
Amy 4.21.15 10 min Mister Tonka 5
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Jacques in Orleans 187,012
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min SpaceBlues 52,739
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 min scirocco 69,629
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 99,353
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr RACE 5,193
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]