Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894018 Apr 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who lost the election.
We understand that your feelings are hurt, Jason. That's why you so cowardly stayed away from this site for almost 6 months!!
You're such an emotional little pixie!!
Look at me I am Prom King so I rule the world is your mentality-where did you get this from Family Guy? I have the advantage as you have no clue who I am but already can see your lack of wisdom and well I say it-that you succumb to childish tirades. Not very flattering picture.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#894019 Apr 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Anyone who smokes is dumb, period.
At your age, you should know better. You're in your 60's and still smoke?? You likely have COPD already, based on your smoking, weight, lack of exercise and total devotion to Topix.
And you have diabetes to boot??
Do you have any idea what sort of risk diabetics who smoke place themselves in??
You like to come here and offer 'lessons'. Here's one for you, smokey;
""Smoking is a health hazard for anyone, but for people with diabetes or a high risk of developing the disease, lighting up can contribute to serious health complications.
Researchers have long known that diabetes patients who smoke have higher blood sugar levels, making their disease more difficult to control and putting them at greater danger of developing complications such as blindness, nerve damage, kidney failure and heart problems. Now a new study offers the most definitive evidence why: the nicotine in cigarettes.
Xiao-Chuan Liu, a professor of chemistry at the California State Polytechnic University, presented results from his study of blood samples from smokers at the American Chemical Society national meeting and exposition. He found that nicotine, when added to human blood samples, raised levels of hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) by as much as 34%. Liu expects a similar effect occurs with diabetic smokers, whom he hopes to test in a follow up study.
Hemoglobin A1c — a combination of hemoglobin (which ferries oxygen) and glucose — is a standard indicator of blood sugar content in the body.
Doctors always knew smoking can make diabetes worse, but, Liu says,“now we know why. It’s the nicotine. This study also implies that if you are a smoker, and not diabetic, that your chances of developing diabetes is higher.”
The higher A1c levels rise in the blood, he says, the more likely it is that other protein complexes, which build up in various tissues of the body, from the eyes, heart and blood vessels, can form, leading to blockages in circulation and other complications.
But perhaps more importantly, the results also suggest that nicotine replacement products such as patches and nicotine-containing electronic cigarettes, aren’t a safe option for diabetes patients either. Because they still contain nicotine, these products are just as likely to boost A1c levels as cigarettes are.“In order to minimize your chances of developing diabetes or diabetic complications, you need to quit smoking,” says Liu. Even it means going cold turkey.""
Read more: http://healthland.time.com/2011/03/27/why-smo...
Even Grampy quit smoking.
You've jumped to all kinds of conclusions all by your lonesome.

How old are you? Are you in perfect health? Do you have any guarantees you will still be in perfect health in your 60s? Is your entire family in perfect health and nothing in your family medical history that could be hereditary? Do you eat lots of fish, fruits and vegetables and avoid all foods that could be detrimental to your health? Do you excercise vigorously on a daily basis? Do you abstain from any form of alcohol?

Unless you can answer yes to all those questions, you're blowing smoke again. Another kind.
Waxman

United States

#894020 Apr 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
When you can't defend a comment just throw up a smoke screen and hope it works- appears to be your game plan here.

I talk about issues and specific programs but you, being a programmed robot talk about "flushing" and demonstrate how you've been prorammed to hate and confirm you are a loser.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894021 Apr 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you responded to it!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You're not a very good liar, Jason.
Pay attention to Carol (Aunt Betty). She's the Topix pro at lying!!
Is Family Guy you play book for life. I can respond without reading a post-silly.

Knock, knock -anyone home?
Waxman

United States

#894022 Apr 27, 2013
NuculurNutsurpriZed wrote:
<quoted text> Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Hegetsgiddywhenheputshisshoeso ntherightfootsaywhat? LOL

Orlando, FL

#894023 Apr 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
When you can't defend a comment just throw up a smoke screen and hope it works- appears to be your game plan here.
Yeah, smoke screen. That's the kind I was talking about too.
Waxman

United States

#894024 Apr 27, 2013

Whatever dummy, now go take out the garbage. It smells over there.

Orlando, FL

#894025 Apr 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Carol et al, while always a racist liar has become an antagonistic, snide and snotty bioch since Obama put the smackdown on Mitt.
Not a liar. Not a racist. Not an antognist. Not a snide and snotty bitch.

Just extremely disappointed in my fellow countrymen for electing a secret Marxist not once but twice. You, for instance.
Waxman

United States

#894027 Apr 27, 2013
You forgot to mention the name of the nursing home in which you reside.
Waxman

United States

#894029 Apr 27, 2013
Whatever dummy, now go take out the garbage. It smells over there.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#894030 Apr 27, 2013
Nuclear expert Rosalie Bertell coined a new word, "Omnicide." It describes the ultimate human rejection of life. It's "difficult to comprehend," but it's happening, she said.

She called industrial radioactive pollution "cumulatively greater than Chernobyl. We are now in a no-win situation with radioactive materials, where (it's) acceptable to have cancer deaths, deformed children and miscarriages."

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/04/fukushima...

http://nlt.scripturetext.com/zechariah/5.htm - take special note of verses 6-8 and the material the lid of the measuring basket is made of...note also the "measuring" taking place in "The Revelation of Jesus Christ which GOD gave Him to show..." ch. 11 http://niv.scripturetext.com/revelation/11.ht...

and take note -

http://bible.cc/isaiah/66-1.htm

http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/3-16.htm

The Two Witnesses Speak

http://bible.cc/revelation/22-17.htm
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#894031 Apr 27, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I, Not Surprized, talk about being a programmed robot "flushing" and demonstrating programmed hate and confirm I am a loser.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#894033 Apr 27, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, now I have to go take out the garbage. I smell over there.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#894034 Apr 27, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot to mention the name of the nursing home in which I reside.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#894035 Apr 27, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
What did I tell you before about posting on this thread, phag? Did you get rid of that cheap Cabelas popgun, you sperm-filled hypocrite? Your home base of conneticunt has outlawed guns, didnt ya know?
BTW, the only good thing to ever come out of conneticunt are the Yale & Quinnipiac hockey teams. Just about everything else there has cuminto you....
You're a sockpuppet located in Windsor, Ct. One of Waxturd's mindless minions!!

Cabela's is one of the largest gun retailers in the USA. DUH

But you prefer to buy yours from the illegals in your scummy state. The state with the ugliest Governor in history, Jan Brewer!!

You so scared of being outed as a gay cabellero you accuse others of the same perverted behavior!!

Guess what, it didn't work!!

You learned at the groin of Larry Craig, famous Repugnant trouser snake hunter!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894036 Apr 27, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you expose is what a moronic tool you are, weasel.
Hypocrite? That would be your middle name, Suzie.
Is this is another alternate ego. The person has the same thin skin
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894037 Apr 27, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I talk about issues and specific programs but you, being a programmed robot talk about "flushing" and demonstrate how you've been prorammed to hate and confirm you are a loser.
My response was to Nuk-clueless and busted!

Location hidden

#894038 Apr 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a liar. Not a racist. Not an antognist. Not a snide and snotty bitch.
Just extremely disappointed in my fellow countrymen for electing a secret Marxist not once but twice. You, for instance.
One minute you accuse him of being a Marxist.

Then you say he's governing just like Bush did!!

So if Obama is a Marxist, Bush is a Marxist as well, eh, Carol??

You said so yourself.

You argue with yourself most of the time, with your constantly changing critiques.

Trust me, your fellow countrymen are extremely disappointed with you wingnut Teabaggers.

But not for long. With your age and health issues, you won't be around to complain for long.

You might not even get to see Hillary elected in 2016!!

Location hidden

#894039 Apr 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress dropped the ball. Not Bush.
Not one Democrat sponsored the bill and most Democrats resisted any effort to rein in F&F.
Until you finally admit both, you're swimming in circles.
Harry Truman had a sign that read "THE BUCK STOPS HERE!"

According to you, Bush had responsibility for nothing. You blame others for the Iraq War, the Housing Debacle, the collapse of the economy.

The only common thread among these issues is this:

BUSH WAS PRESIDENT.

HE'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DISASTER OF A PRESIDENCY FROM 2001-2008

----------

While you blame others, most Americans blame Bush. Even Repugnants. Did you notice nooooooooone have asked Bush to campaign for them, nor was he invited to the Repugnant National Convention.

Actions speak far louder than your wacky words. Bush was a disaster, yet you refuse to admit to it. Making you a fool.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#894040 Apr 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
So the New Bedford landfill that's being searched is named Crapo Hill. Cute!
The bombers each had laptops, probably smart phones as well__there should be a treasure trove of info on those devices. Also__the wife__while she claims to know little, it's only a matter of time before LE starts leaning on her.
I wonder if she's learned to speak any Russian or just sat around and diddled herself while everyone else in the room was speaking Russian?
Her parents put their house up for sale. They're probably afraid of someone coming to do a number of them and their daughter.
I hope they don't let those parents into the country. Send the money to ship the body and get lost. Who in the hell would go back to that hellhole?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Mandela 68,673
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Hey U 50,660
Amy 10-24 3 hr RACE 16
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,800
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr WelbyMD 179,478
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 7 hr Wolverine33 654
Rattlesnake Logic 10 hr i need a bump to 22
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]