Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
821,401 - 821,420 of 1,100,610 Comments Last updated 23 min ago

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#893906 Apr 27, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that really takes some...some...well, um actually, derrr, uh..grunt grunt andUH...well... it really doesn't take much of anything at all, to just flop out and down, and do that-DUHMazz Duh A Vey!!
(Ya might've should've saved some of your pee-brain particles from high school, instead of wasting 'em all for ya got out-doofus)
So you didn't. Just as I figured.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#893908 Apr 27, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
What Dave neglected to mention is he was in high school till he was old enough to buy booze, it improved his sex life dramatically; it's also why he had to skip town.
Nope, you're projecting your family traditions onto others.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#893910 Apr 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again dumdave
"School officials in Portland, Maine, voted to make birth control pills available to students at one of the city's middle schools.The contraceptives would be available to girls in the seventh and eighth grades, with their parents' permission."
What I posed is the truth, availability is the prescription.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Wichita, KS

#893911 Apr 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint you but I am not gay. Maybe you should redirect your fantasies toward someone else.
OMG, you just sound like a fudgepacker.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Wichita, KS

#893913 Apr 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"The contraceptives would be available to girls in the seventh and eighth grades, with their parents' permission."
Wow, yet you're caught in yet another lie.
Seventh and eighth grade girls who need contraceptives are in serious trouble and need much more than contraceptives.

And the pedophile baby daddies should be in jail.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

#893915 Apr 27, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Just sit back and trust in the Lord, if that makes you feel better.
My concern is myself and my family, not the "community."
Of course. You're an egocentric sociopath. We get it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Life Should Be Better

Temple, TX

#893922 Apr 27, 2013
An
emergency room physician told me that a woman in
her late 20's came to the ER today with her
8th pregnancy.
She told
the first doctor she saw: "My Mama told me that
I am the
breadwinner for the family. " He asked
her to explain. She said that she can make
babies ~ and babies get money from the State for
the family. It goes like this:
The Grandma calls the Department of Child &
Family Services, and states that the unemployed
daughter is not capable of caring for all of her
kids.
DCFS agrees, and tells her the
children will need to go into foster care.
The Grandma then
volunteers to be the foster
parent, and receives a check for
$1500 per child each month in
Illinois .
Total yearly income:
$144,000
tax-free and nobody
has to go to work!
In
fact, they get more if there is
no
husband/father/man in the home!
Not
to mention free healthcare (Medicaid), plus a
monthly card entitling them to free groceries
and a voucher for 250 free Obamaphone minutes
each month. This does not include WIC and other
welfare benefits...that they are "entitled" to.
Indeed, Grandma
was correct that her fertile daughter is the
"breadwinner" for the family.
This is how the liberal
politicians spend our tax dollars. When this
generous program was invented in the '60s, the
Great Society architects forgot to craft
an end date...
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

#893923 Apr 27, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
How many times must this worthless POS for a president fail before the bleeding heart liberals wake up?
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/congressm...
Being that the stupidity of a liberal is a mental disorder, he can probably fail all he wants and they will still bow down to him due to the weak thinking of their little tiny minds.
Well let's look at these cases with a critical eye. In only two, Ft. Hood and the "Underwear Bomber" does there seem to be any outside connection and that connection Anwar al-Awlaki is dead from a drone strike. The Times Square bomber and the Little Rock shooter were "lone wolves". We don't know that the Boston bombers had any outside connection yet but the incident fits the pattern of another "lone wolf" operation. These incidents would have happened no matter who was president because there wasn't any warning. The perpetrators in these cases are either in prison, on trial or in the case of the surviving Boston bomber in custody awaiting trial.
Let's contrast this with the run-up to 9/11/01 when the intelligence threat board was lit up like the Vegas Strip and the Bush administration did nothing to prevent it. While the number of people killed in the aforementioned attacks is tragic, they pale to the number killed in the Twin Towers, the Pentagon and in the field in Pennsylvania. The Bush administration didn't put a whole lot of effort to get Osama Bin Laden because he was too valuable as a bogey man to trot out at opportune times. It was the Obama administration that finally tracked him down.
The only POS is you and you're a complete idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Why America Lost

Temple, TX

#893924 Apr 27, 2013
BOSTON: WHY did Michelle Obama go to the hospital to visit the Saudi held in custody -- Saudi news site Okaz.com reported that Michelle Obama visited two Saudi nationals in a Boston hospital on Thursday, one of them being Abdul al-Harbi, who was under investigation as a person of interest in the Boston Marathon terrorist attack.

The Okaz article stated (The Foundation for Defense of Democracies translated the article into English):

Yesterday, Michelle Obama, the wife of the American President, visited the Saudis in the hospital who were injured in the Boston bombing, Abdul Rahman Ali Isa al-Salmi al-Harbi and Noura Khaled Saleh al-Ajaji, to reassure them of their health. More:

http://www.examiner.com/article/paper-michell... -JK
BOSTON: WHY did Michelle Obama go to the hospital to visit the Saudi held in custody -- Saudi news site Okaz.com reported that Michelle Obama visited two Saudi nationals in a Boston hospital on Thursday, one of them being Abdul al-Harbi, who was under investigation as a person of interest in the Boston Marathon terrorist attack. The Okaz article stated (The Foundation for Defense of Democracies translated the article into English): Yesterday, Michelle Obama, the wife of the American President, visited the Saudis in the hospital who were injured in the Boston bombing, Abdul Rahman Ali Isa al-Salmi al-Harbi and Noura Khaled Saleh al-Ajaji, to reassure them of their health. More: http://www.examiner.com/article/paper-michell... -JK

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#893925 Apr 27, 2013
Q: How to you catch a coon?
A: Give him his daily bread.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

United States

#893927 Apr 27, 2013
Sorry to disappoint you but I am gay. Maybe you should redirect your fantasies toward someone else. Sucking black dick after it has been in my ass is just a hobby. It does NOT mean I am in love with those animals .

If they snuck up on him and shot him then they already had a weapon. There's also reports that the older brother had an M4 carbine.You're an idiot monkey! Now shine my shoes, Toby!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#893928 Apr 27, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Sorry to disappoint you but I am gay. Maybe you should redirect your fantasies toward someone else. Sucking black dick after it has been in my ass is just a hobby. It does NOT mean I am in love with those animals .
If they snuck up on him and shot him then they already had a weapon. There's also reports that the older brother had an M4 carbine.You're an idiot monkey! Now shine my shoes, Toby!
Mornin, Dumb Dave.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#893929 Apr 27, 2013
Life Should Be Better wrote:
An
emergency room physician told me that a woman in
her late 20's came to the ER today with her
8th pregnancy.
She told
the first doctor she saw: "My Mama told me that
I am the
breadwinner for the family. " He asked
her to explain. She said that she can make
babies ~ and babies get money from the State for
the family. It goes like this:
The Grandma calls the Department of Child &
Family Services, and states that the unemployed
daughter is not capable of caring for all of her
kids.
DCFS agrees, and tells her the
children will need to go into foster care.
The Grandma then
volunteers to be the foster
parent, and receives a check for
$1500 per child each month in
Illinois .
Total yearly income:
$144,000
tax-free and nobody
has to go to work!
In
fact, they get more if there is
no
husband/father/man in the home!
Not
to mention free healthcare (Medicaid), plus a
monthly card entitling them to free groceries
and a voucher for 250 free Obamaphone minutes
each month. This does not include WIC and other
welfare benefits...that they are "entitled" to.
Indeed, Grandma
was correct that her fertile daughter is the
"breadwinner" for the family.
This is how the liberal
politicians spend our tax dollars. When this
generous program was invented in the '60s, the
Great Society architects forgot to craft
an end date...
Nice piece of fiction, you moran.
Look it up, the maximum any foster parent will receive is about $375 per month.
The Obamaphone is actually the Reagan phone
Welfare payments are limited to a maximum lifetime benfit of 5 years.
If you are receiving foster payments, then you do not qualify for food stamps.
Stay stupid.
Texas...the most uninsured residents of any state, and the lowest wages.
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#893930 Apr 27, 2013
Why America Lost wrote:
BOSTON: WHY did Michelle Obama go to the hospital to visit the Saudi held in custody -- Saudi news site Okaz.com reported that Michelle Obama visited two Saudi nationals in a Boston hospital on Thursday, one of them being Abdul al-Harbi, who was under investigation as a person of interest in the Boston Marathon terrorist attack.
The Okaz article stated (The Foundation for Defense of Democracies translated the article into English):
Yesterday, Michelle Obama, the wife of the American President, visited the Saudis in the hospital who were injured in the Boston bombing, Abdul Rahman Ali Isa al-Salmi al-Harbi and Noura Khaled Saleh al-Ajaji, to reassure them of their health. More:
http://www.examiner.com/article/paper-michell... -JK
BOSTON: WHY did Michelle Obama go to the hospital to visit the Saudi held in custody -- Saudi news site Okaz.com reported that Michelle Obama visited two Saudi nationals in a Boston hospital on Thursday, one of them being Abdul al-Harbi, who was under investigation as a person of interest in the Boston Marathon terrorist attack. The Okaz article stated (The Foundation for Defense of Democracies translated the article into English): Yesterday, Michelle Obama, the wife of the American President, visited the Saudis in the hospital who were injured in the Boston bombing, Abdul Rahman Ali Isa al-Salmi al-Harbi and Noura Khaled Saleh al-Ajaji, to reassure them of their health. More: http://www.examiner.com/article/paper-michell... -JK
Gee, could it be that the first lady was in Boston to visit ALL of the injured?
Another moran.
STAY STUPID!!!
Waxman

United States

#893931 Apr 27, 2013
Anyone can log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to his post... Possibly... but doubtful.. running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection...

Every browser connection or session is an ip connection. If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...

It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...

It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...

You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#893932 Apr 27, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
Q: How to you catch a coon?
A: Give him his daily bread.
How do you catch an ignorant racist?
Hold a GOP primary election.
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#893933 Apr 27, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> anyone that offers an 11 year old girl birth control should be treated as a pedafile and dealt with swiftly and with no mercy what so ever. We need parenting and child control not birth control.

A PEDAFILE?

Is that the contraption that one uses on one's foot to remove dead skin?
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#893934 Apr 27, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>What ever happened to teaching children morals and values? It's hard to expect that from Obama because he doesn't have any.
I know, right?
If only Obama raised his own children with the same morals and values as that Patriotic Patron Saint Sarah Palin of the 'real' America. Then both his daughters would have baby daddies and bastards!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#893935 Apr 27, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>Its a pity your too dense to realize that trying with a straight face to equivocate the lewinski mess with George W.'s murderous debacle of a Presidency that has cost this nation the lives of so many (minus the near catastrophic damage the Economic Abyss he nearly succeeded in driving this Nation into has caused) says FAR more about the Moral Bankruptcy at the heart of your fetid,venal Right bent Idealogy then it does about Clinton.
He rid the world of a clear and present danger after 9/11.

Democrats refused to rein in Fannie and Freddie. It was the catalyst which caused the house of cards to fall. GW Bush tried to warn Congress in the years leading up to it.

So if he tried to warn them and they refused to listen, why is it his fault and not theirs?

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#893936 Apr 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that the aspirin factory was not in Iraq, right?
He didn't have sex with that woman & why were you dumasses asking if he did?
Because we were paying him to do something else on our behalf while he was in the Oval Office.

Would an employee having sex in your office be any of your business?

Is that clear enough?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min Deserve 49,537
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 28 min Retired SOF 45
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 49 min LRS 177,412
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,658
who here likes pooping themself either in a dia... 1 hr poopforluck 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,380
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr J RULES 68,997
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE