Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
truman

Boise, ID

#893892 Apr 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Or a model of a bombed pharmaceutical factory in Iraq with aspirin scattered all over the floor?
Or a toy gun that targets Osama bin Laden in the crosshairs and it won't shoot?
Or a presidential podium where visitors can stand behind it, point their finger at a fake camera and say "I did not have sex with that woman?"
(This is fun.)
Its a pity your too dense to realize that trying with a straight face to equivocate the lewinski mess with George W.'s murderous debacle of a Presidency that has cost this nation the lives of so many (minus the near catastrophic damage the Economic Abyss he nearly succeeded in driving this Nation into has caused) says FAR more about the Moral Bankruptcy at the heart of your fetid,venal Right bent Idealogy then it does about Clinton.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#893893 Apr 27, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>Its a pity your too dense to realize that trying with a straight face to equivocate the lewinski mess with George W.'s murderous debacle of a Presidency that has cost this nation the lives of so many (minus the near catastrophic damage the Economic Abyss he nearly succeeded in driving this Nation into has caused) says FAR more about the Moral Bankruptcy at the heart of your fetid,venal Right bent Idealogy then it does about Clinton.
Agreed with all these so called self indulgent posts from the right looking for some sort of moral ground when clearly none exists. It's almost as thou they have the genetic code for Altruism missing from their DNA. Its either about barbarians at the gate or its about me!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

#893895 Apr 27, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you saying that the Massachusetts legislature abolished the death penalty over the objections of the citizens?
What objections moron? No Massachusetts legislator lost re election after voting against the death penalty.
You're an idiot!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

#893896 Apr 27, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Send him to Gitmo, torture him at will, and then feed him to the sharks.
The survivors would be likely to apologize.
He's an American citizen you vomitous cretin. We have a little thing called the Constitution that calls for due process and prohibits cruel and unusual punishment. You insane right wingers get your panties in a twist over imaginary violations of the 2nd Amendment but are only too willing to throw the rest of the Constitution away.
You're an idiot!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

#893898 Apr 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why they snuck up on the MIT Police Officer sitting in his Patrol Car and shot him in cold blood. They needed his weapon and ammo.
These guys were either very good and well trained by Allah or the Boston Law Enforcement crowd is a joke.
Maybe a little of both.
HEY STUPID! If they snuck up on him and shot him then they already had a weapon. There's also reports that the older brother had an M4 carbine.
www.csmonitor.com/.../Boston-Marathon-bombing... ...
You're an idiot!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#893900 Apr 27, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> anyone that offers an 11 year old girl birth control should be treated as a pedafile and dealt with swiftly and with no mercy what so ever. We need parenting and child control not birth control.
"The contraceptives would be available to girls in the seventh and eighth grades, with their parents' permission."

Wow, yet you're caught in yet another lie.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#893901 Apr 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
How did that Senator put it? "During Bush's last 7 years in office after 9/11, we had 0 events where terrorists reached their targets inside the U.S.
With the Magic Negro, we've had 5 within 4 years time"
Maybe even 6, folks. And the Liberal Media keeps quite about a lot of them. Like this one:
TVA nuclear guard trades gunfire with trespasser: http://tinyurl.com/cuao5vv
List those 5.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#893902 Apr 27, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> if davey ever got laid in high school , he walked bow leged for a week cause his ars hurt.
Sorry to disappoint you but I am not gay. Maybe you should redirect your fantasies toward someone else.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#893903 Apr 27, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> the 2nd amendment is the only thing that protects you're right to say the bs you just posted . I own many guns that foolish people call assault weapons because they look a certain way , I also have a few muskets and even some .22s , none of them are assault weapons but try and take them from me and they all can become assault weapons.
So do these scary looking guns make you feel like a tough guy or what. Ooooooooooooooo the scary guns oooooooooo

If protection, etc s the reason to ow guns, what do you get out of the looks? Is it like playing army like an 8 year old? I don;t get this obsession.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#893904 Apr 27, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> what's sad is the american tax payer is forced to pay for the sex lives and iresponsibility of others .you wish to murder your child that's between you and god forcing me to fund you're murders and you expecting me to sit back and hand you what I worked for willingly makes you a fool.
The federal government does not pay for abortions. It is illegal.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#893905 Apr 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Or a model of a bombed pharmaceutical factory in Iraq with aspirin scattered all over the floor?
Or a toy gun that targets Osama bin Laden in the crosshairs and it won't shoot?
Or a presidential podium where visitors can stand behind it, point their finger at a fake camera and say "I did not have sex with that woman?"
(This is fun.)
You do realize that the aspirin factory was not in Iraq, right?

He didn't have sex with that woman & why were you dumasses asking if he did?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#893906 Apr 27, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that really takes some...some...well, um actually, derrr, uh..grunt grunt andUH...well... it really doesn't take much of anything at all, to just flop out and down, and do that-DUHMazz Duh A Vey!!
(Ya might've should've saved some of your pee-brain particles from high school, instead of wasting 'em all for ya got out-doofus)
So you didn't. Just as I figured.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#893908 Apr 27, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
What Dave neglected to mention is he was in high school till he was old enough to buy booze, it improved his sex life dramatically; it's also why he had to skip town.
Nope, you're projecting your family traditions onto others.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#893910 Apr 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again dumdave
"School officials in Portland, Maine, voted to make birth control pills available to students at one of the city's middle schools.The contraceptives would be available to girls in the seventh and eighth grades, with their parents' permission."
What I posed is the truth, availability is the prescription.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Wichita, KS

#893911 Apr 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint you but I am not gay. Maybe you should redirect your fantasies toward someone else.
OMG, you just sound like a fudgepacker.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Wichita, KS

#893913 Apr 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"The contraceptives would be available to girls in the seventh and eighth grades, with their parents' permission."
Wow, yet you're caught in yet another lie.
Seventh and eighth grade girls who need contraceptives are in serious trouble and need much more than contraceptives.

And the pedophile baby daddies should be in jail.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

#893915 Apr 27, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Just sit back and trust in the Lord, if that makes you feel better.
My concern is myself and my family, not the "community."
Of course. You're an egocentric sociopath. We get it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Life Should Be Better

Temple, TX

#893922 Apr 27, 2013
An
emergency room physician told me that a woman in
her late 20's came to the ER today with her
8th pregnancy.
She told
the first doctor she saw: "My Mama told me that
I am the
breadwinner for the family. " He asked
her to explain. She said that she can make
babies ~ and babies get money from the State for
the family. It goes like this:
The Grandma calls the Department of Child &
Family Services, and states that the unemployed
daughter is not capable of caring for all of her
kids.
DCFS agrees, and tells her the
children will need to go into foster care.
The Grandma then
volunteers to be the foster
parent, and receives a check for
$1500 per child each month in
Illinois .
Total yearly income:
$144,000
tax-free and nobody
has to go to work!
In
fact, they get more if there is
no
husband/father/man in the home!
Not
to mention free healthcare (Medicaid), plus a
monthly card entitling them to free groceries
and a voucher for 250 free Obamaphone minutes
each month. This does not include WIC and other
welfare benefits...that they are "entitled" to.
Indeed, Grandma
was correct that her fertile daughter is the
"breadwinner" for the family.
This is how the liberal
politicians spend our tax dollars. When this
generous program was invented in the '60s, the
Great Society architects forgot to craft
an end date...
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

#893923 Apr 27, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
How many times must this worthless POS for a president fail before the bleeding heart liberals wake up?
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/congressm...
Being that the stupidity of a liberal is a mental disorder, he can probably fail all he wants and they will still bow down to him due to the weak thinking of their little tiny minds.
Well let's look at these cases with a critical eye. In only two, Ft. Hood and the "Underwear Bomber" does there seem to be any outside connection and that connection Anwar al-Awlaki is dead from a drone strike. The Times Square bomber and the Little Rock shooter were "lone wolves". We don't know that the Boston bombers had any outside connection yet but the incident fits the pattern of another "lone wolf" operation. These incidents would have happened no matter who was president because there wasn't any warning. The perpetrators in these cases are either in prison, on trial or in the case of the surviving Boston bomber in custody awaiting trial.
Let's contrast this with the run-up to 9/11/01 when the intelligence threat board was lit up like the Vegas Strip and the Bush administration did nothing to prevent it. While the number of people killed in the aforementioned attacks is tragic, they pale to the number killed in the Twin Towers, the Pentagon and in the field in Pennsylvania. The Bush administration didn't put a whole lot of effort to get Osama Bin Laden because he was too valuable as a bogey man to trot out at opportune times. It was the Obama administration that finally tracked him down.
The only POS is you and you're a complete idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Why America Lost

Temple, TX

#893924 Apr 27, 2013
BOSTON: WHY did Michelle Obama go to the hospital to visit the Saudi held in custody -- Saudi news site Okaz.com reported that Michelle Obama visited two Saudi nationals in a Boston hospital on Thursday, one of them being Abdul al-Harbi, who was under investigation as a person of interest in the Boston Marathon terrorist attack.

The Okaz article stated (The Foundation for Defense of Democracies translated the article into English):

Yesterday, Michelle Obama, the wife of the American President, visited the Saudis in the hospital who were injured in the Boston bombing, Abdul Rahman Ali Isa al-Salmi al-Harbi and Noura Khaled Saleh al-Ajaji, to reassure them of their health. More:

http://www.examiner.com/article/paper-michell... -JK
BOSTON: WHY did Michelle Obama go to the hospital to visit the Saudi held in custody -- Saudi news site Okaz.com reported that Michelle Obama visited two Saudi nationals in a Boston hospital on Thursday, one of them being Abdul al-Harbi, who was under investigation as a person of interest in the Boston Marathon terrorist attack. The Okaz article stated (The Foundation for Defense of Democracies translated the article into English): Yesterday, Michelle Obama, the wife of the American President, visited the Saudis in the hospital who were injured in the Boston bombing, Abdul Rahman Ali Isa al-Salmi al-Harbi and Noura Khaled Saleh al-Ajaji, to reassure them of their health. More: http://www.examiner.com/article/paper-michell... -JK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min LRS 178,054
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min LessHypeMoreFact 46,667
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min Scott 49,839
Amy 9-18 29 min pde 25
Word (Dec '08) 32 min andet1987 4,713
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 3 hr MalignantNarcissi... 5
Antarctic Ice Sheet Largest by Far in 25 Years 3 hr ThisWhatAlGorpMeant 4
Amy 9-16 4 hr ralph 58
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr billyh 98,228
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs