Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
821,361 - 821,380 of 1,083,799 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Death

Brussel, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

... pick one up and pop the top...
Death

Brussel, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Hahahahahahahahaha... the African American forum, huh? Hahahahahahahahahahaha... what a delight!

Q: How do you melt a white cracker?
A: Dissolve it in Molasses.

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahaha... Omigawd!
nobamaredux

Derby, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You have already failed at being logical. Your claim is it is okay to make the poor poorer as long as the rich is poorer too.
Democrats are more interested in screwing the rich than in improving the lives of the poor. The poor need to be kept poor to keep them under control.
nobamaredux

Derby, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
N.H. state rep. thinks Boston Marathon bombing was done by the government
http://fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article...
http://www.thehiddenevil.com/techniques.asp
Perhaps indirectly because of lax immigration policy and coddling of Islamic terrorists.
nobamaredux

Derby, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
President Barack Obama ripped Republican-led efforts to defund Planned Parenthood, during a Friday speech to the women&#146;s health organization&#146;s annual gala in Washington, D.C.
Obama, who is the first sitting U.S. president ever to address the group, offered a spirited defense of Planned Parenthood&#146;s mission. Noting that one in five American women has turned to Planned Parenthood for health care services ranging from contraception to cancer screenings, Obama said &#147;when politicians try to turn Planned Parenthood into a punching bag, they&#146;re not just talking about you, but they&#146;re talking about the millions of women who they serve.&#148;
"There's nothing conservative about the government injecting itself into decisions best made between a woman and her doctor," Obama said Check this out: http://www.nationalmemo.com/obama-planned-par...
Why should the taxpayers fund any private agency over which they have no control?
Death

Brussel, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Whew! Somehow I made it back to Topix Chicago from Topix Negroville! What a relief to know all my cracker friends is safe in de ol' white homestead! Wowsers! Fo' a minute I think y'all turn black whilst I be gone hepin' mama die.
Death

Brussel, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats are more interested in screwing the rich than in improving the lives of the poor. The poor need to be kept poor to keep them under control.
Well, tha's true, as far as it goes. I like screwing the rich, but I like po' women too... fact is I ain't all that choosey... last night I had me a rich white woman - no, really - and what threw me was the belly-button hardware? It was like a veil of gold filagree an' I confess I was totally confused as to how I should handle it?

Instinct told me to just rip it out so I could put the tip of my tongue in her navel where it belonged, but I immediately realized that would be a poor plan. So what the fuck DO you do with one of those things? bite it off and put it into a Roth IRA fo' later?

I decided to play it safe and just flipped her over and put my tongue in her anus an' wiggled it around an' around like I was makin' ice cream, which I wuz, sorta... Anyways it worked. Next think I know she says... "I'M CUMMING eeeeEEEEEEEEE!!!!" and then, as if on cue, "I love you." this was all before prick had encountered vagina just to give you an idea....

Your reverse Marxism is delightful. Stoopid, but delightful. Now roll over and I'm gonna fuck you up the ass like the Missouri plowboy you is.
World Champion

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Can you even begin to imagine how many millions of farts Oprah Windfarts has blasted thru her poor couch over the years. What a maniac she, tortuing this poor couch with her steeming fecal syndrome. Take some of that little money you made and figure out how to build a fecal proof couch for your huge dripping sess pool ass.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
Politico exposes the Pigford scam:
The New York Times’ A1, above-the-fold story — which involved Freedom of Information Act requests, interviews with former administration officials and database work — shows how political appointees in the Obama administration’s Justice and Agriculture Departments turned a potential government court victory into $1.3 billion settlement for Hispanic and female farmers — some of whom never even claimed discrimination in court. The story also detailed how the feds relied on a flawed payout system for black farmers that was ripe with fraud and revealed that career officials in the Agriculture Department had opposed the program.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/new-yor...
GLAD someone ELSE is ...
I put it on here months ago!
Death

Brussel, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Oh... I'm sorry... you DO see how this is gonna go, don't y'all? 96 bottles of beer on the wall...

Remember: the best southerner is a dead southerner... even the fetuses...

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are Poor, they are covered by medicaid.
I'm still waiting for which states hands out free birth control pills to high school girls.
All states and U.S. territories have offered them free of charge for around 30 years now, last I heard.

Obama is now making sure that Planned Parenthood also makes them free for teens that don't want their parents knowing what they are up to.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/ppgnw/take-c...

Scroll down to "teens and take charge". This includes giving them access to the morning after pill which is dangerous. Some women have died from direct result of taking that pill. I think it's irresponsible to let girls as young as 12 take something that could kill them. As a parent, I would like to know whether my daughter could be looking at bleeding to death within a couple days of taking it. I'd rather take her to a doctor who is looking out for her health, her survival, and not a "clinic" with a political agenda to support.
Death

Brussel, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

World Champion wrote:
Can you even begin to imagine how many millions of farts Oprah Windfarts has blasted thru her poor couch over the years. What a maniac she, tortuing this poor couch with her steeming fecal syndrome. Take some of that little money you made and figure out how to build a fecal proof couch for your huge dripping sess pool ass.
I was out back of the abortion clinic today an' overhead two fetuses talkin' in the dumpster. The first one said, "Say, did you ever meet your dad?" The second one he say, "Well, briefly."
Death

Brussel, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>All states and U.S. territories have offered them free of chargod also makes them free for teens that don't want their parents knowing what they are up to.
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/ppgnwill . I think it's irresponsible to let girls as young as 12 take something that could kill them. As a parent, I would like to know whether my daughter could be looking at bleeding to death wia political agenda to support.
So, um, how's the cripple doin'? Dark urine yet? Any sign of "the rattle?" Heheheheheheheh, Boy, I bet you get some relief after that cripple gone, huh? Me too. "He...he,,,,help... me...!(Rattle) sh..kkk... am I... dying....?
Death

Brussel, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

.... 95 bottles of beer on the floor....
Death

Brussel, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Here's the thing: I'm here fo' the cripple... I absolutely LOVE it he's in a wheelchair... Sometimes they like to roll...
Death

Brussel, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Tap... tap... tap....
Death

Brussel, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie, if the poor weren't poor there'd be no "rich." In order to maintain a pyramid scheme, you gotta fuckin' well have a pyramid. Duh. But, as I told a CVS District Manager today, you can trim jobs and hire the worst pharmacists you can find, but you still gotta get home to the wife and kiddies tonight. He seemed to know what I was saying. I believe he was offended... go figger?
Death

Brussel, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Whatsa matter, kids? ain't this no fun fo' you? C'mon, dig you heels in... show me what you made of...
Death

Brussel, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

.... 94 bottles of beer on the wall... 94 bottles of beer...
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>All states and U.S. territories have offered them free of charge for around 30 years now, last I heard.
Obama is now making sure that Planned Parenthood also makes them free for teens that don't want their parents knowing what they are up to.
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/ppgnw/take-c...
Scroll down to "teens and take charge". This includes giving them access to the morning after pill which is dangerous. Some women have died from direct result of taking that pill. I think it's irresponsible to let girls as young as 12 take something that could kill them. As a parent, I would like to know whether my daughter could be looking at bleeding to death within a couple days of taking it. I'd rather take her to a doctor who is looking out for her health, her survival, and not a "clinic" with a political agenda to support.
What ever happened to teaching children morals and values? It's hard to expect that from Obama because he doesn't have any.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 9 min Character 1,868
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min Community Disorganizer 45,894
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 38 min truth 49,011
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 55 min Learn to Read 175,143
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 59 min ILfighter 68,060
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,578
Abby 7-31 1 hr edogxxx 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE